Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/serendipity-3-detail.html
- Phone: 7027317310
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact group sales for all catered events. JoTaylor@caesars.com
- Private Party Contact: Joan Taylor 7028661102
A word from Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Serendipity 3, one of New York City’s most beloved eateries with more than 50 years of history, offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience, adjacent to the iconic fountains of Caesars Palace and aside the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip. The Caesars Palace Las Vegas location offers guests a whimsical café with many similarities to its New York location. The over-the-top desserts and sweets are perfect for the ultimate indulgence, and the variety of savory creations makes for a haven of comfort food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
215 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (121)great for lunch (109)good for groups (76)great for brunch (73)great for outdoor dining (64)special occasion (57)fit for foodies (54)hot spot (48)scenic view (47)late-night find (34)neighborhood gem (25)vibrant bar scene (8)romantic (8)Show More
- It's just okaymj1064Dined on 8/25/2014In a nutshell, there is always a wait to get in (so reservations are helpful), place is packed and loud, staff are in a rush, and you can expect to spend more money then you should for what you get; however, the food is great. My food came out super warm, in large quantities, and tasty.Special Features:
- A Las Vegas MUST!Drizzydrea85Dined on 8/25/2014Serendipity is already a Las Vegas hot spot, and I know why. The wait can be a little obnoxious, so do yourself a favor and make a reservation on Open table! The food is nothing short of delicious, the cotton candy martini is worth the hype for sure, and the wait staff are whitty, friendly and timely. The restaurant is very clean and the decor' is darling.Special Features:
- Great experience!pattypatty75Dined on 8/25/2014I just love this place....New York or Vegas you can't never go wrong!! Milk Shakes are to die for..I had the Reese PB milkshake and I felt like a kid slurping the very last drop!! The French Toast LOAF!....Make sure that you you are hungry!! The toast is delicious, fluffy and full of flavour!! My wifey ordered the chicken and bacon waffles...just so you know it's a WHOLE CHICKEN!! you can share with the table lol it was delish!! And of course the Frozen Hot Chocolate..that's what they are famous for!! Order one for 2 or even 4 people!!! #lovemesomeserendipity3Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open Table ReservationlealorenaDined on 8/23/2014Made an open Table reservation for 5.45pm, party of 4, outside seating. We were 8 min.too late, the front desk told us, the table is given away we can wait 25 min to 35 min to get the next available table on the terrasse or 15 min. to 20 min.inside. We were very dissapointed, because it was a birthday dinner with friends. The town was too busy that we could go to another place. So we had to decide to stay inside about the waiting time and it was too loud and not comfortable. We checked in with our rewards card number for the member prices and when we got the invoice, it was not considered. Overall the food was Ok, but too high for the party of 4 with 156,Dollar only in 1 salad and 3 burgers and one dessert to share and 2 cappuchino.Special Features:
- Good food but terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014There was a line out the door when we arrived. This is typically the sign of a great restaurant. However, you have to wait in that line even if you have a reservation. The hostesses were not friendly. They didn't check in my Open Table reservation so I got a no show email that I had to respond to. Once seated it took several minutes for anyone to come greet us and when they did, they expected us to place our order immediately. It then took about 30 minutes to get our food because they came by to tell us they took our order to another table. They did not offer anything for the inconvenience. After we ate we had to request the check which also took quite a while. The food was good, the restaurant is cute, but be prepared for subpar service.Special Features:
- Don't botherOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014We ordered a milkshake and wine to enjoy with our lunch-a burger. The milkshake and wine arrived promptly, but our burger never came-we later found out our burger was delivered to another table and no one thought to put in an order to cook us another one. Can't comment on the quality of the food if it doesn't come-make sure you have plenty of time to dine! We talked to the manager about this and she wasn't the least bit concerned; must happen often! We won't be back.Special Features:
- Great for dessertJillie62Dined on 8/22/2014This place, known for its incredible "Frozzzen Hot Chocolate" is definitely great for that. But the other good options...not so good. The restaurant was very busy and service was very slow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Changed my reservations twice with out any problems. My group was seated very fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst ExperienceSerendipityDined on 8/21/2014Service horrible. Had to ask for order to be taken and to order dessert. Wasn't even crowded! Mgr tried to fix by giving free meal but already pd for Groupon.
- worst service EVER!TiffDined on 8/21/2014We made our reservation and when we showed up they seemed mad at US because we didn't stay at Caesars. We were seated at our table and NOBODY CAME BACK FOR OVER 20 MINUTES! If it were up to my boyfriend we would have left but I wanted a Frozen Hot Chocolate so bad. NOT WORTH IT!!!!! So disappointed in the service, food and prices. Do not go.... everyone around us waited and waited and waited. The table next to us said it was like this the last time they came, but they were willing to give it another chance. They regretted it!Special Features:
- Superarjr1998Dined on 8/20/2014We had a GREAT time I highly recommend to anyone go to Las Vegas..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect for desertOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2014Great fun super sized deserts ... they would make anyone smile!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stuffedRachaelDined on 8/18/2014Chocolaccino was a great way to start the morning! I had the Chicken and Bacon Waffles, the portion was huge! It tasted great, especially with the honey mustard sauce. The other diners on my table got the Elvis pancakes, also huge; Quesadillas, huge as well; 2 other diners got fried eggs benedict and wagyu beef eggs benedict were both very 'dainty' in comparison to the other dishes. The flavors were great it was just funny comparing the sizes. Service was good, but we had a table right by the hostess stand, so it was a little busy. We had 7 in our group and the end chair was right in the path where all the servers walked; it looked like it was a pain for them having to squeeze by every time, especially with trays of food and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For a Sweet ToothVegasfoodieDined on 8/17/2014The waitress was excellent, and the atmosphere was very casual. The menu itself it very limited and expensive for the food offered. The frozen hot chocolate was amazing, as were the other shakes and desserts on the menu. This restaurant is more for shakes and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serendipity surprisedkcolli11Dined on 8/14/2014I had to eat at Serendipity after seeing the NYC location's role in the 2001 romantic comedy Serendipity starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. I expected average quality food, and I was really surprised. The triple decker grilled cheese was insanely delicious. Our server was very attentive. The restaurant decor is fun.Special Features:
- Where is the waitstaff?Bklyn55Dined on 8/13/2014Restaurant was pretty much empty...but no waitstaff showed up to take my order for 12 minutes...hmmm. Portions are extremely large; great diverse selection.Special Features:
- Great Food, service slowFoodieDined on 8/13/2014We always make sure to go here on all our Vegas trips. Lots of options for food and desserts but a bit pricey. Service has consistently been slow so be prepared. We used groupon on our last trip, no problems.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serendipity is like a dreamidreamofserendipityDined on 8/7/2014Everything at Serendipity is the stuff that imaginations are made of...creative, whimsical, magical...the food is out of this world...artistic, fun, absolutely delicious. Our waiters were fun and hilarious, which added to our experience. Thank you to whoever created Serendipity...it's always a positive sensory overload whenever I am there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frozen Hot ChocolateOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/7/2014Went there for the frozen hot chocolate. We also had their Oreo Shake. Was very tasty and different. Was especially good since it was 100F in Las Vegas. The food was fine. My wife really liked the burger there. Prices are a bit high but still worth trying out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate... just ok.SDtessDined on 8/7/2014I had heard raving reviews about their signature "Frozen Hot Chocolate" and was excited to try it. But after trying it, I am not a fan. I'd rather just have a really good chocolate milk shake or a delicious piping hot cup of hot chocolate. The flavors were all there, but the texture was just way to slushy for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great must do for desserties!TatdaimersDined on 8/5/2014My server was slammed but still kept personal service positive and professional! Wish there were more servers like Dave in the industry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SissahireDined on 8/5/2014Dessert was great! food was ok... not worth the cost. Tables were left around us with filthy plates piled up. took forever for bus boy to clean.Special Features:
- Come in, sit, and enjoy the chaos!TravelnDineDined on 8/5/2014What a great little place to have a quick meal before heading to the strip. Diner food with the twist of a huge dessert menu! Love the quick atmosphere and the loudness of it all. Food is good and filling. Iced hot chocolate is a must and if you put it with the burger option it makes for a great way to start and end a vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer ServiceDannyDined on 8/4/2014Had a 10:30pm reservation. I was rushed because the kitchen closed at 11pm. The server Greg was unaware of Caesars properties questioning if I was an employee or not when I showed him my ID. The food took 40 minutes to prepare. Server never stopped by to reassure us that our food was coming nor apologized for the wait. He was talking to the bartender and never came back to refill my water after he said he was. Black pepper and salt or ketchup was not offered when we received our potatoes and pizza. The host did not read special requests for The Strip view when I booked the table online. Overall the Server made us feel unwelcomed by his demeanor and attitude. I witness him shaking his head at the bar like he did not want to be there.Special Features:
- Brunch reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014We ate here for brunch one morning on our vacation to Las Vegas. I had the French toast log. It was HUGE. It comes with two eggs, potatoes, a giant piece of french toast, fruit, and whipped cream. It was delicious and melted in my mouth. My husband had the eggs benedict. He said it was the best he's ever had. A few days later we stopped by and tried their frozen hot chocolate. It was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food taste really good, worth it!sneekfreekDined on 7/31/2014receptionist needs to be warm and approachable. our did a great job but the receptionist ruin the night, first she does not smile at all, did not greet us with welcome, doesnt know how to use "please" in directing customer. she only smiled once during the entire night we are eating coz i am observing her the whole time we are dining. we are really upset with the way she handled our inquiries when we asked her if we can move to other table, same thing when i approached her to let her know that we have a reservation, this girl needs training under pressure. did not able to get her name but she is asian, fair complexion around 5'3 tall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service started out a little shakyJaysunStephDined on 7/31/2014My wife made reservations but when we arrived mid-afternoon the place was busy but there wasn't a wait and we're seated right away. Our server didn't come to our table right away and guests seated after us were helped right away. Another waiter noticed we were not being taken care of and would let our waiter know. My wife ordered. Bacon cheese burger with sweet potato fries and I got a burger with fries. Both were very good, big juicy patties cooked to order with fresh onion, lettuce and tomato. The fries were crispy and delicious.we finished it off with a frozen hot chocolate that was fantastic. Water glass went empty a couple of times. When I spend $60 plus for 2 burgers, 2 fries and 1 dessert I expect good service. lSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FiercesalDined on 7/31/2014I wouldn't want to come back to this place because the food wasn't good for the price we paid.Special Features:
- Susie'sBFFSusiesBFFDined on 7/31/2014Loved the food a lot! They had a great menu, and the food presentations were fun. Loved the Carrot Cake sundae!! t was a little noisy, but what isn't noisy in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Food Fun Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2014Have always tried to go to NYC location, but never can get in! So we decided to go to the Las Vegas location right on the strip. Very good food, great for all types of eaters! I had steak and crab cake that were great! Too full for their signatures ice cream, but they looked awesome!! Would recommend!!Special Features:
- Don't waste your money$$$allie716Dined on 7/30/2014Very disappointed in the entire experience, including dealing with the manager Sean who did "NOTHING" to try to make things more pleasant. We waited 20 minutes for someone to greet our table, then they still weren't sure who our server was. We finally ordered after 40 minutes only to have the entrees come out with appetizers, with the exception of one of the entrees which they forgot to make ..... it took 30 minutes to finally get that out. If that was not enough to deal with, the food was terrible and had no flavor. With so many choices in the Las Vegas area, even McDonalds would have been a better choice. Save your time and money.
- Place is cute.LuvIceCreamDined on 7/30/2014Old fashion ice cream parlor kinda place, but yet trendySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- G.O.SerendipityFrozenDined on 7/30/2014I knew I was going to Vegas and I knew I had to go here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fooddcpv1Dined on 7/30/2014Even though they forgot our reservation the food was still great and the service very good. My husband and I shared the yummy nachos which probably could have feed 4-6 people - the two of us barely made a dent in them. I had the crab cake salad which was tasty and refreshing I would totally order it again. My husband had an omelette and he loved it, it was light and fluffy and filled with french fries. We were absolutely stuffed and couldn't make room for any of the amazing looking desserts but we will be back - maybe next time just for a sweet treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch experienceLmorrisVIPDined on 7/26/2014We arrived a few minutes early for our reservation and they did not have a table for us. We were finally seated outside in the bar area after 15 minutes of waiting. The server in the bar area told us we could not sit there and that the hostess would give us the first available table inside. After 15 minutes and no food or drinks, were moved inside to a cramped booth. Once we were seated we waited for over 10 minutes for our server to acknowledge us. When we finally ordered it took half an hour to get our food. Never did the hostess or server apologize for the slow service or for messing up on our reservation. And to top it off, I received a message from Open Table asking why I did not show up for my reservation. VERY disappointed.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Service was very friendly. It was busy so the reservation was necessary to avoid a long wait. Our food was great. Loved the grilled cheese sandwich and frozen hot chocolate. Cute decor. Fun place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place!VegasWayDined on 7/24/2014Visited this restaurant for the first time. Heard about the Frozen Hot Chocolate so, of course, I had to try it. Also read about the $1k dessert and had to see it myself being offered on the menu (too bad no one had one around). The music was a tad too loud for me and because I had a bigger group it was a little hard hearing some of the folks at the end of the table. The photographer who came by was pleasant and first asked if he could take a photo of my family/friends first before jumping in to take pictures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothing specialFamilyVisitingVegasDined on 7/24/2014For the history and reputation of Serendipity we expected more. Food was just fair... not memorable. Also frustrating was $20 for a crabcake sandwhich, then $1 more to get sweet potato fries onstead pf regular fries. My wife was charged an additional $1 to get tomatoes on her margharita pizza. Nothing like being nickle-and-dimed. Oh yeah, $5 for a glass of ice tea. Bottom line... pass on the meal...maybe get desert... maybe. Frozen hot chocolate was just like the name implies... certainly nothing to die for.
- Will return,AwesomeGerryDined on 7/24/2014The food was just the best breakfast I ever had, the service not so good. I'm sorry to say it but maybe she wasn't in her best day. Any way I like the place and planing to come back if I return to VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- save your moneybomoDined on 7/22/2014High price for bad food. Try the frozen hot chocolate just to say you did, but anything else is not worth it.Special Features: