195 Sudbury Road
Concord, MA 01742Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.serafinaristorante.com/
- Phone: 9783719050
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Erica Cannarozzi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Serafina is pleased to offer an extensive catering menu as well as customized options upon request.
- Private Party Facilities: The back dining room offers a private area to host your next special occasion.
- Private Party Contact: Erica Cannarozzi 9783719050
- Entertainment: Live entertainment Wednesday-Saturday evening.
A word from Serafina Ristorante
Serafina, located in suburban Concord, offers a contemporary and lively atmosphere where people can enjoy an exceptional meal in a relaxed environment. Serafina offers a wide range of Italian entrees, in addition to original American offerings. Eclectic menu items paired with an attentive and friendly wait staff lend to the overall enjoyment of the experience. Whether you"re looking for a quick bite out at the bar with friends, or a special occasion dinner, Serafina is always appropriate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Serafina Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- Restaurant closed!kathleenm359VIPDined on 4/26/2014This restaurant closed. Remove them from your list!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014The restaurant had closed the previous day and is apparently out of business, at least for the time being. So the ratings really don't mean anything.
- Having a Piano player duringBaltimore2VIPDined on 3/21/2014Having a Piano player during dinner was an added plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant experienceWaylandguyVIPDined on 3/14/2014It was our first visit to Serafina. The ambience was comfortable, pleasant. Food was very good and the servive was very courteous and attentive thoughout the night. We were among the very last to leave but never felt hurried to do so. Service provided made us feel as if we were at someone's home rather than at a restaurant. That is is a tough act to pull off, especially on a Saturday night! Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serafina'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014Four of us celebrated a significant birthday and we had the place to ourselves. Hence, very quiet except for us! Food was excellent and the conversation went on for 3 hours. Our waitperson was very patient with us and very quietly went about serving us. We were catching up and reminiscing. A very nice lunch with wonderful old friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SLOW! (and then some)WhitsterVIPDined on 2/21/2014Our first visit to this restaurant. Probably our last. The food was good, but served with big portions, and that can sometimes offset small portions with big prices. The service was miserably slow. Now the decor and setting is on the quasi-romantic side. Perhaps the slowness of the service was related to this type of atmosphere. We feel it was just slow. Took nearly 15 minutes to get our bill when we finished and the table was cleared spotless. Another 10 minutes passed to have it picked up and payed for. S L O W! I think there is an upside to this place, but the delivery was the problem. Parking was good at the front door.Special Features:
- Food is adequate--pleasant ambienceJessicaDined on 2/21/2014If you're not looking for gourmet food preparation, Serafina is perfect for a quiet evening of dining. The food is decent, but a dish like "mussels fra diavolo" was blandly prepared as if the chef didn't dare to make the dish with the spices that its name suggests. It is a bit pricey for the quality of the food, but a welcome addition to the other ,even more overpriced, dining options in Concord.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual, easy reservation, good foodknkmitchDined on 2/1/2014Great date night with my husband. The restaurant was not crowded, do we asked if we could have a drink at the bar first. The drinks were awesome! I had a Red Raspberry Martini before dinner and then a clementine martini with dinner. Both were wonderful! Our waitress was perfect. Great with suggestions, all of which were wonderful and so friendly. They had fresh, hot bread to start us off. Must have just been made - awesome! I had the pasta special of the night, Beef and Spinach Lasagna. Delicious!! I was able to eat about 1/4 of it. I brought the rest home for my daughter who at it for lunch the next day! My husband had the steak salad which he loved. Great night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Local SpotIgoeverywhereVIPDined on 1/20/2014Great local spot for Italian. Northern and Southern specialties, with some plain offerings as well to suit all tastes. Friendly staff. The bar is fun for the 40+ set. Food is good, service is nice, the room is OK as well. A really nice place for a weeknight dinner or a casual weekend. There is often live music as well. I like Serafinas!Special Features:
- Nieghborhood standardNewmexdexDined on 1/18/2014Great basic neighborhood eatery. Food is always reliable. Comfortable and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious mealConcordianDined on 12/27/2013I had heard several months back that Serafina's had closed. I was very happy it re-opened and made a commitment to eat there more regularly. I am glad I did. I thoroughly enjoyed delicious oysters and a wonderful seafood fra diavalo. Other members in our party also enjoyed their meal. Desserts were equally tasty. Other highpoints included the nice live piano and the Dorid Kearns Goodwin sighting (she's a regular). Serafina's is a solid restaurant with reasonable prices. Good place for a family dinner. We'll definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm, casual, local, friendlyjeg85Dined on 12/20/2013Had a great Friday night dinner in the newly renovated Serafina. Pianist playing the grand piano and a lively crowd in the attached bar gave a good vibe. Food was excellent. We each had a salad and shared the seafood risotto - perfect amount for a medium appetite. Server was friendly and efficient. Overall a pleasant Friday night without parking hassles or traffic of going into Boston or Cambridge.Special Features:
- Good, but not greatLincolnRidgeRevellerDined on 12/14/2013Serafina's is one of our go-to restaurants. It is consistently good food and the service is great. However, it hasn't really wow'ed me yet. The menu is diverse and offers something for everyone and just about every occasion from burgers to filet, calamari to canard. On Saturday in the snowstorm it was practically empty, but for the usuals. Our food was tasty, but my very simple spaghetti and meatballs just failed to impress. Perhaps the sauce was just too fresh, full of crushed tomatoes and vegetables, rather than mellowed into a smooth sauce with depth of character. Small matter. We'll be back. Where else in Concord can you take a group for a good dinner and be able to converse?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible red sauce on bothscarlettVIPDined on 11/24/2013Terrible red sauce on both pasta dishes, watery like canned tomatoes. Melted cheese added to bruschetta and chicken Marsala which was strange. Service was poor.
- Very good food and service.DougDined on 11/22/2013Very good food and service. The live piano was a bonus as well.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I want to like it.Linda1954VIPDined on 11/17/2013Over the years we have tried going back. Each time is very disappointing. This area desperately needs good restaurants. This is not one of them. This place needs to either close it's doors or hire a new chef. We won't be back.
- Great dinnerTheatreGoddessDined on 11/17/2013The food was fantastic and the server was very knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed a leisurely dinner. Portions were just right!Special Features:
- Food was okay, service was terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2013What else can I say, the duck salad was very good as was the soup. The pasta dishes were average. The server was nice enough, but was slow to respond to almost all requests. Drinks came after the meal was almost over. The server was quick clearing plates from the table, even before we were finished with our plates. Probably wouldn't go back.
- I always enjoy Serafina's.BobbiDined on 11/11/2013I always enjoy Serafina's. I'm a regular and they always take very good care of me! Bobbi B.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night outHaucDined on 11/10/2013Haven't been here in awhile and food was really good. Will plan to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the Best ExperienceEsquireDined on 11/1/2013The waitress we had (older woman) was slow and rude and didn't come by the table enough or at the right times to check on us. Took a long time for everything from a glass of water to just getting our orders in, and it was a slow weeknight so the delays were really inexcusable. Most of the time she was just standing there in plain view basically staring at us. It was as if we were bothering her by being there. The food was decent - meatballs were good but sauce and pasta was subpar/boring. Harsh bright spotlights to my back made for poor atmosphere. They also placed us at a table near the entrance even though the place was half full. Don't think we'll be returning for a 2nd visit.
- Slow ServiceFirstTimeVisitDined on 10/25/2013Server was not very attentive and my meal was not the great but my wife loved hers. Maybe just a bad night, will give them another try. Bar area was very nice, bar staff great!Special Features:
- Enjoyable meal w/ familymass495Dined on 10/20/2013Restaurant was quiet, as we went on a Sunday evening. Warm reception fro the hostess, and we had an opportunity to choose a table that was most comfortable for our group of four. Our waitress was attentive and friendly. Unfortunately the wine we chose from the menu was no longer being served, but a good alternative was offered which complimented our meals. Our salad w/ fresh pears & Gorgonzola was excellent, and the senior member of our group was delighted w/ the soup. The main courses arrived at the table nice and hot, and were well prepared. We did not have room for dessert, but would definitely return to Serafina's.Special Features:
- A lovely Saturday supperFred416Dined on 10/19/2013We were always fairly pleased (with one glaring exception) in the past with Serafina. We were happy to go back last week and check it out now that it has reopened. Our server--dark-haired lovely woman--was friendly and extremely accommodating, and we found the food better than ever: the incredible lamb burger with goat cheese, and the pasta with seafood, sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We really loved the food andShoosDined on 10/9/2013We really loved the food and the service was great. It was a wonderful experience for a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lousy foodstraversDined on 9/27/2013Almost empty on a Friday night. Food was not good at all.
- convenient location, nice ambienceConcordneighborDined on 9/24/2013Service was very friendly, but seemed in experienced. Had spaghetti and meatballs. Very little Northern Italian sauce without much flavor. Same for meatballs. Friend had duck and liked it. Calimari was good.Special Features:
- Unexpectedly goodBritLoves2eatDined on 9/13/2013We stopped in here after going to see a house in Concord one night. The food was a little underwhelming but pleasant. Grilled shrimp was nicely cooked but the shrimp in the seafood risotto were a little over-cooked and tough but the rest of the dish was tasty. The bowtie pasta with meatballs on the kids menu was also pretty good. We were pleasantly surprised when a couple if jazz musicians showed up halfway through our meal (7ish) andentertained us too. Very nice and would go back if in the neighbourhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerRobertVIPDined on 8/27/2013We were so happy to see that Serafina had re-opened. It was a regular place for dinner and always a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great mealmetrowest1Dined on 8/19/2013We had a great meal here - had not been here in many years, we were glad to come back. We had a couple seafood/pasta dishes, everything was very fresh and delicious.Special Features:
- Pleasant early dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2013Arrived for early dinner so it was not crowded, although there were a few tables occupied and several people at the bar. The service and food were prompt. Food was good. No one looked cross to have a seven year old as a member of our party (although he is highly restaraunt compatible). They were just setting up for live music as we were departing. I would come back again to check out music options. Overall pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The new Serafina's is practicallyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/26/2013The new Serafina's is practically identical to the old Serafina's - except now the nice white table cloths have been replaced by some sort of plastic covering that stays wet after being wiped between patrons; we had to dry our table with our napkins because it was so wet. The service was fine, the food was very nice. The music (piano and a mike'd guitar) is a nice touch, but was too loud for the number of tables that had patrons.Special Features:
- Veryfine SerafinaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/21/2013We took a guest from France to Serafine--which should say a great deal about the restaurant. It is located back from the street and might be hard to find for first-time visitors. The service is friendly and timely. We had the specials--seafood stew, bass, and chicken fusilli. All were very good. Relatively short wine list, but all are good and reasonably priced. Unfortunately, we were so full we had to pass on dessert. There is a sports bar-like section but the noise control is so good that we had a quiet dinner with good conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serafina ConcordJohnGVIPDined on 7/20/2013Had dinner there last Saturday. Excellent food, great service, nice atmomphere. Restaurant was closed for a number of weeks, but has reopened with a great new menu. We will definately be back.Special Features:
- We were very dissapointedHelenDined on 7/20/2013We were very dissapointed with the quality of the meals for the price that we paid. Nothing great about this restaurant. Wouldn't reccomend to anyone. You need a new chef as meals were very bland and non gourmet like one would expect in Concord.
- As good as ever - local gemJoeBiotechDined on 7/7/2013Recently reopened with a somewhat revised menu. Interesting new dishes.Had the eggplant "lasagne" with garlicly pasta. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How is it still in business2ndTimeGoingDined on 6/30/2013My wife and I went here for dinner, and we were immediately greeted by the smell of plastic from what had to have been newly apolstered table tops. The servers were good but the food was fair at best and not well presented. Even their soda which they pass off as coke is a poorly mixed fountain version that doesn't taste anything like the real thing.
- went for Easter brunch withfrenchyDined on 3/31/2013went for Easter brunch with son and girlfriend. Service attentive and helpful, food good.Special Features:
- scashie123OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013We went to dinner on a Friday. It was a little busy but we were lead to our table right away. The decor needs some updating but overall it was clean. They had a great piano player which set ambiance and made up for the decor. The server was very knowledgeable and pleasant. Though I did not like that the servers could stand out in the open where the customers could see them. Overall I would definitely considered going back for the brunch.Special Features:
- We shared a restaurant weekpickyVIPDined on 3/21/2013We shared a restaurant week special muscles, pasta with veal meatballs & dessert. And added a salad on the regualr menus of spinach scalls & shrimp All was delicious & plenty to eatSpecial Features: