Sensi - Bellagio
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sensi - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/sensi
- Phone: 7026937223
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday through Sunday 5:30pm to 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Royden Ellamar
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Sensi - Bellagio
Sensi enlivens the senses through innovative market fresh experiences. Our passion for finding the season's most pristine ingredients goes hand in hand with our continued commitment to buliding and strengthening relationships with local agriculture communities. Through these partnerships with farmers, growers and producers, we are able to obtain the freshest selection of naturally raised meat and seafood from trusted sources located as close to us as possible. Enjoy this truly unique style of dining complete with an impressive wine list & striking carved stone, waterfalls & mirrored chrome.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Sensi - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Sensi - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (66)special occasion (54)notable wine list (35)good for groups (32)romantic (29)hot spot (14)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (8)neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Good, adequateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Sensi was very good, but with all of the other options available in that hotel, let alone the rest of Vegas, you can probably do better. Good service.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014The food was outstanding, service was excellent. Quick and convenient before a show.Special Features:
- Great mealTusconanDined on 10/11/2014Took friends from Tucson here for dinner. They shared a ribeye and we had snapper. Both dishes were delicious. Wine list was also a good one. Overall we had a very positive experience.Special Features:
- first but not the lastjessDined on 10/11/2014From the moment we walked in the staff was prompt and courteous. My meal was tailored to my dietary allegies. The food was balanced, fresh and, delicate. We would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dinner in YearsfoodieheavenDined on 10/5/2014We picked Sensi from web site description and positive reviews. It totally exceeded our expectations. We loved being seated where we could watch several chefs preparing food. Much to my surprise the wine list included an Assyrtiki (white) wine from Santorini that we've rarely found of the island. It perfectly complemented my Divers scallops and my husband's New Zealand sea bass. The seasonings and spices of each were unique and perfectly matched to the dishes, and each dish was cooked to perfection, not an easy task with any type of seafood. Our waiter was most knowledgeable and personable and a joy to talk with. I must mention the house made donuts/frozen cappuccino desert - superb!Special Features:
- Atmosphere and food with styleedwardDined on 10/3/2014great service - very attentive. food was very good - a very interesting balance of choices. The setting is cool.Special Features:
- Vegas FavoriteGrahamC100VIPDined on 10/1/2014For the past three years, my wife and I have celebrated my birthday at Sensi. It has never disappointed and has made a special day, even more special. I know there are others rated higher, and ones with bigger/broader reputations, but Sensi is absolutely my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas. The menu is constantly evolving. Chef Roy Ellamar challenges himself and pleases us. For our dinner this year, my wife said her seared Ahi appetizer was the best she's had anywhere. And trust me, she tries it all over the country, wherever we dine. And I'm still cherishing the taste left in my mouth from the Asian curry scallops I had. Perhaps the best scallop preparation I've tasted. Ernie and Sanae are expert sommeliers. Thank you Sensi!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lani's 21st Birthday dinnerkepola50Dined on 9/30/2014My niece Lani had a great birthday dinner! All I have to say is, THANK YOU! The restaurant is beautiful. The food is excellent as well as the service. I am happy that I chose Sensi to celebrate Lani's birthday. My niece said, it is the BEST birthday present ever! Many Thanks again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sensi Sept '14billbDined on 9/27/2014Very high level of quality seafood, great service. Sommelier has extensive knowledge of wine list and appropriate food pairings. Dining gem off of the beaten path from most of Bellagio's restaurants.Special Features:
- Great meal in VegasBobcatDined on 9/26/2014We just had dinner at Sensi. Our server did a fantastic job....very helpful on the menu. We has an Asian prepared lobster and bone in grilled ribeye that were absolutely fantastic. Try it for sure!Special Features:
- TastyRobMDined on 9/26/2014A little loud and busy but overall good experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderland46Dined on 9/24/2014Food was excellent, a lot of nice fusion dishes, some on the heavier side. Service was very slow, almost missed our show. Waited for the bill for 30 mins. Inside the restaurant was also freezing cold.Special Features:
- great staff and well-presented foodellyDined on 9/20/2014They accommodated our group which grew from 10 to 16 with short notice. Enjoyed everything about our dinner - especially the dessert tower! Would go back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sensi DeliversTinaKDined on 9/20/2014We were pushed for time to get to a show but staff made it all work without feeling rushed. Quietly the hostess alerted wait staff that we had a deadline and they were very attentive. Enjoyed a French martini at the bar while we waited for the table to be ready. The Maki roll was delicious; halibut and scallops were perfectly done. Wish we could have lingered longer in the beautiful surroundings. It was also fun to be near the glass kitchen to watch the behind the scenes activity. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BdaFoodieDined on 9/19/2014The restaurant was quite large, and almost 'cold'. I was expecting small plates and cosier feel to match the small plates descriptions I had read prior to making a reservation. There were small plates, but that was not the focus but part of a regular menu -- and the small plates were more akin to appetizers to share. None of the dishes were a wow stand out.
- Nice Spot for Late DinnerTravelGuyVIPDined on 9/17/2014Restaurant doesn't stand out in any significant way. Food was fresh with different choices in a good way, all with an Asian flare. Portions just about right. Restaurant lay-out was unique, somewhat disjointed or seem that way. Service good, not great. Prices reasonable for this hotel (Bellagio) and Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Famof6VIPDined on 9/16/2014Lobster roll is amazing!! Food was great and service was top notch. Another great restaurant in the Bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attentive service and good foodPdxduckDined on 9/16/2014I thought the place would be packed and hard to get into, so I made a reservation. It seemed pretty dead on a Tuesday evening so I wondered if people knew something I didn't. The service was good, and they allowed a major substitution by someone in my party which I thought was very gracious of the chef. My curry rubbed scallops were very good, cooked perfectly, and a good size. The side dish of fried rice was amazing. All in all it was a moderate to expensive price for a great meal, but I hoped the place would feel a little more happening for my customers to feel like they were getting a special treat. Despite that, they loved it. The wine list was cool and fun to navigate on the ipad, and the wine steward was helpful with questions.Special Features:
- FabulousKmriDined on 9/16/2014This was my first Vegas trip and for my birthday. I didn't know what to expect from Sensi although the reviews were great. The food exceeded our expectations. I had the scallops and they were incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!kleeVIPDined on 9/14/2014Love the food and the ambience. Appetizers are delish and the pork chop is amazing.Special Features:
- THE BEST RESTAURANT ON THE STRIPLUV2DINEDined on 9/12/2014When we arrive in Las Vegas, my husband and I always have dinner at Sensi. We have been dining at Sensi since it opened at the Bellagio. The atmosphere is relaxing and the servers are very attentive. The food is always excellent, and the menu varies seasonally. You can observe the chefs preparing dishes behind the glass windows. Wish Sensi would be open for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food - way too expensivedaveVIPDined on 9/10/2014When I say too expensive; it is insane how expensive this place is. a Sashimi plate with 3 pieces of fish was $20; a tiny cup of sake was $16 from a bottle that sells at a liquor store for $20.
- MaxpreloadDined on 9/9/2014Outstanding server who had complete know Sledge of everything on menu Food was great. Fresh tasting with clean rich flavorsSpecial Features:
- Exquisite DetailSusanVIPDined on 9/4/2014My husband and I ordered sashimi appetizer, duck steamed buns appetizer, summer salad, salmon entree and the fried rice side dish - we shared everything. The ambiance is very elegant with beautiful stone walls of falling water. The service was outstanding. Our waiter's descriptions and guidance were spot on. The sommelier was lovely and gave us excellent advice. The food was at once elegant, DELICIOUS, inventive, perfectly executed. If we lived here we would be here all of the time. They cheerfully served everything to us family style, and staged and timed the delivery of our food perfectly so we did not feel rushed. WE also had a ridiculously good hazelnut chocolate dessert. This is a DO NOT MISS if you are in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant!JudyODined on 9/4/2014This was my third trip to Sensi. Each time I have had delicious, beautifully presented food. The service is excellent. The wait staff and sommelier were attentive and helpful. Love the design and ambience of Sensi. I have recommended it to others as a must go to restaurant when in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great flavor and adequate portionsDishDivingDined on 9/3/2014Service gave good attention, menu has great flavors, food came in adequate servings. Scallop entree was awesome! The banana dessert was so delish! It's totally worth saving room for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice!PrescottJerDined on 9/3/20142nd time we've dined here and we weren't disappointed. Cocktails at the bar were outstanding, dinner not far behind! We had mostly seafood and that's what we can recommend to others. They know how to cook seafood perfectly and make a fine presentation. We'll be happy to go back again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing service & food!LeannaDined on 8/31/2014Everything was amazing the food, service, presentation. I'll be back for sure! recommended everyone I spoke to already to go there! LeannaSpecial Features:
- Give Every Tastebud A Treat!Chuckd23Dined on 8/31/2014We chose the Tasting Menu at Sensi ($80 per person) to celebrate our 36th anniversary, and the results were sensational. Every tastebud got the once-over and came up shouting, "Awesome!" Without giving the details, we ordered everything on the menu and shared each dish, noting the particular delights, and nibbling on the fresh-from-the-oven Naan bread, crispy-thin cracker-type bread, and savory sauces, in between courses. The tables are arranged around the kitchen so that every work station is visible through the glass. We watched the celebrity chef orchestrate the beautiful chaos, which was fascinating. Our server, Ken, was friendly, knowledgeable, attentive, and perfect. Can't wait for them to change the menu. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Delicious food, great drinks and ambiance. Friendly and knowledgable servers made great suggestions and were very accommodating to special requests, the GM was the best. 5 star experience, highly recommended, will definitely go back next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014Service was excellant, food was great and the drinks were good too. And, they love locals!!!!Special Features:
- Above AveragerockliffDined on 8/15/2014I would recommend several small plates and appetizers, tapas style. However, Sensi is not a tapas restaraunt, but you can dine that way ordering small plates and appetizers. Food was above average and very cool. Homemade naan bread was fabulous! Good service. Overall, not spectalar yet above average.Special Features:
- BuffDined on 8/8/2014Good enough that I've eaten there three times lately. Try the crusted shrimp, also great porkchopSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/7/2014You can count on top quality food and service. Glad to meet the new manager Nick.Special Features:
- Melts In Your Mouth!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2014Everything about Sensi was amazing. Started with two outstanding cocktails. Wonderful flavors to compliment our Sashimi appetizer and Kale salads. Switched to wine and beer for our dinners. Halibut was moist and tender. Beautifully prepared. Scallops were melt in your mouth delicious.Special Features:
- Just okSunshineDined on 8/1/2014My friend loved her oysters but my scallops were too salty. Service was good.
- Most awesome Chef RoyAlohastyleDined on 8/1/2014Magnificent dining experience incl of personal touches added on by Chef Roy, was amazing. No experience compares to this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightVegasNewbie2014Dined on 7/31/2014This was mine and my husbands first time in Vegas and we had a special date night. The night we went, it was our date night we went to Sensi because I searched for top rated restaurants in Vegas and Sensi was number 1. The food and service was absolutely amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014Very underwhelming experience. Both the lamb and beef were very disappointing and way overpriced.
- veery nicejmgsrDined on 7/24/2014We enjoued our honeymoon final dinner here. Everything was perfect, Food, service and ambience. Even the bill was reasonable. They followed extremely well our allergy requirements. The restaurant took also very well our special occasion. Thank You.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.