Sensi - Bellagio
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sensi - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/sensi
- Phone: 7026937223
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday through Sunday 5:30pm to 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Royden Ellamar
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Sensi - Bellagio
Sensi enlivens the senses through innovative market fresh experiences. Our passion for finding the season's most pristine ingredients goes hand in hand with our continued commitment to buliding and strengthening relationships with local agriculture communities. Through these partnerships with farmers, growers and producers, we are able to obtain the freshest selection of naturally raised meat and seafood from trusted sources located as close to us as possible. Enjoy this truly unique style of dining complete with an impressive wine list & striking carved stone, waterfalls & mirrored chrome.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Sensi - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Sensi - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
109 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (58)special occasion (57)romantic (36)notable wine list (36)good for groups (24)hot spot (14)late-night find (13)vibrant bar scene (12)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Above AveragerockliffDined on 8/15/2014I would recommend several small plates and appetizers, tapas style. However, Sensi is not a tapas restaraunt, but you can dine that way ordering small plates and appetizers. Food was above average and very cool. Homemade naan bread was fabulous! Good service. Overall, not spectalar yet above average.Special Features:
- BuffDined on 8/8/2014Good enough that I've eaten there three times lately. Try the crusted shrimp, also great porkchopSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/7/2014You can count on top quality food and service. Glad to meet the new manager Nick.Special Features:
- Melts In Your Mouth!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2014Everything about Sensi was amazing. Started with two outstanding cocktails. Wonderful flavors to compliment our Sashimi appetizer and Kale salads. Switched to wine and beer for our dinners. Halibut was moist and tender. Beautifully prepared. Scallops were melt in your mouth delicious.Special Features:
- Just okSunshineDined on 8/1/2014My friend loved her oysters but my scallops were too salty. Service was good.
- Most awesome Chef RoyAlohastyleDined on 8/1/2014Magnificent dining experience incl of personal touches added on by Chef Roy, was amazing. No experience compares to this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightVegasNewbie2014Dined on 7/31/2014This was mine and my husbands first time in Vegas and we had a special date night. The night we went, it was our date night we went to Sensi because I searched for top rated restaurants in Vegas and Sensi was number 1. The food and service was absolutely amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- veery nicejmgsrDined on 7/24/2014We enjoued our honeymoon final dinner here. Everything was perfect, Food, service and ambience. Even the bill was reasonable. They followed extremely well our allergy requirements. The restaurant took also very well our special occasion. Thank You.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and great foodSensationalDined on 7/23/2014Bar is excellent. Wine list extensive. Menu has unique offerings as well as some traditional offering. View of the kitchen is entertainingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday surprisehumuhi5oDined on 7/19/2014My friends took me out here for my bday celebration. The server had very good suggestions and everyone had a great meal. We were talking about what to do later in our evening for my bday. So we didn't order dessert, but the staff brought out a free bday dessert. It was several scoops of gelato in an amazing tear drop ice sculpture. That set the tone of the night. Mahalo Sensi☺️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding dinnerMissKayDined on 7/17/2014Our food was perfect. The tuna melted in my mouth, and my husband had the seared scallops, which were divine. Our waiter was riotously funny and charming. He turned a wonderful meal into an event.Special Features:
- DispleasingtankDined on 7/11/2014Sadly timing and delivery off. There are too many competitive restaurants in Vegas to not pay attention. Had not even finished my appetizer when entree arrived. Could NOT breathe and take a moment to digest. And then there was a hair on my entree plate. Sensi did deduct salad and entree off the bill but since dining is experiential - they failed.
- EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCEgbwcDined on 7/10/2014This was one of the best restaurants we have visited in a long time. We were welcomed by Doug Martin and he came back many times during the meal to make sure we were pleased. Our waiter, Michael, could not have been better. The naan is fabulous and we got the extra treat of watching how it is made. We got complimentary sashimi--delicious. We shared the tongue and cheek appetizer and it was wonderful. The wedge salad was delicious and the halibut entree was delectable. The entire staff was fabulous, the wine selection superb, and the restaurant is in a quieter part of the Bellagio. The water walls and decor are elegant, and being able to look into kitchen was a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ToddyToddyDined on 7/10/2014First visit to this , was most impressed by the quality of service and food - liked the idea of the " open" kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved our mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/3/2014We enjoyed the scallops and the bread. Very nice placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not greatNadiaDined on 7/3/2014The restaurant is beautiful and the presentation of the food is great. I wasn't impressed with the service. I felt like we were being rushed and the restaurant wasn't busy. The seafood is very fresh and delicious. I didn't give the food 5 stars because I personally wasn't a fan of some of the sauces they put on the food. Too sweet for my taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Choice in Las VegasjerryVIPDined on 7/2/2014Sensi is a great experience. They have a great menu which is executed very well. Good quality of food and fresh and local. A little off the beaten track within Bellagio. Great service and good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sensi-BellagiobigcatDined on 6/25/2014My wife and I recently visited Las Vegas and decided to have dinner at Sensi. It was really nice, the atmosphere was great and the food and service were great as well. I will warn you not to eat too much of the Indian flatbread (its addictive), we could barely finish our meal we ate so much bread.Special Features:
- Too loud for conversationFoodieCoupleSFDined on 6/18/2014We came for an early dinner before a show. Food was good, though very expensive (and we're from San Francisco). The server seemed annoyed that we ate lightly and didn't order the larger/pricier options, which made it difficult to enjoy the meal. Also, the acoustics made it VERY noisy even though there weren't that many patrons when we arrived.Special Features:
- Didn't meet expectationsajhaDined on 6/14/2014pretty dull setting..no view of anything.. food arrived too quick.. <10 mins after ordering.. food was ok for the price we paid... drinks menu on a slow iPad was unnecessary..had asked the host to send a small cake with candle as it was a birthday dinner..confirmed on arrival..never came..disappointed..will not go again ofcourse.
- Amazing Menu!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014We thoroughly enjoyed the menu, however, the highlight of this restaurant is the service, which was exceptional during a busy dinner hour. I would recommend the seafood section.Special Features:
- once again...LittleChefDined on 6/12/2014we enjoyed a fantastic dinner at Sensi in the Bellagio (see my other comment). Will definitely return to Sensi during the next trip to Las Vegas!Special Features:
- always on our list...LittleChefDined on 6/8/2014When we come to Vegas, Sensi is always on our must-eat-there list. The Restaurant itself has an outstanding design as you are seated around the glass cube which is actually the kitchen and you can watch your food getting prepared. The food has always been excellent in quality and the way it is prepared. Well balanced use of herbs and spices giving a great kind of Asian/Hawaiian/Fusion type of taste. The service is very friendly and well educated concerning questions about food, drinks, etc and will always give a good wine recommendation that pairs well with your choice of food. So go get there to make your own experience...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would definitely go back.PreferHomeCookinDined on 6/6/2014Each of the food items my wife and ordered were presented well and popped flavor in our mouths. Two of the 3 lamb chops were a bit too fatty, but that can happen with lamb chops. The third chop was spectacular. Appetizers and salads were fantastic. We left wanting to go back and try other menu items. Great cracker like gluten free option. Took a while to get seated for our 5:30 reservation (we were there at 5:15) so we had to skip dessert in order to make our 7:30 show. Waiter Michael was great!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014Food and atmosphere are great nice table with good view of kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic fusionjdp44VIPDined on 6/5/2014A fantastic meal in every way. Very attentive service in a beautiful setting. The salmon and diver scallops were well-prepared and presented with delicious sauces.Special Features:
- Great food with a cultural twistOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/4/2014Excellent Dining experience. Wine was excellent and food as well. Greta wait staff.Special Features:
- OutstandingGemmaDined on 6/4/2014Sensi was incredibly delicious. Very interesting favors like octopus with squid ink sauce. Our waiter Ken was attentive without being intrusive . Best meal in Vegas for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really amazingRococosVIPDined on 5/29/2014We were in Vegas a week and by far Sensi was the absolute best meal we had. Tongue and cheek appetizer was outstanding. The cedar plank tuna unique. We thoroughly enjoyed the East Coast and West Coast oysters, as well. The kitchen is in the center of the restaurant providing wonderful views of the kitchen to all diners. Loved the hot fresh naan, too!Special Features:
- Overall excellence!!!'JacksDined on 5/28/2014My daughter & I were in Vegas & wanted someplace memorable to eat before seeing "O". This was the perfect place!!!! Our server was very helpful in recommending an appetizer based on grits. It was tremendous & unlike any grits I have had before!! We both ordered scallops for the entree & they were as wonderful as the appetizer. A photographer was available & did a very nice job of saving our memory in print. Oh, as was expected, the blueberry lemon dessert was wonderful too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drinks overpriced!hungryDined on 5/27/2014Although we felt that the food prices were reasonable for the quality, the drink prices are outrageous. Example: 1 shot of makers Mark Bourbon $12. Grey Goose pn the rocks $16!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMmmmDined on 5/24/2014The steak and halibut were outstanding. Service was impeccable - friendly without being intrusive - and anticipated our every need. Our new favorite at Bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovemyfoodDined on 5/23/2014Very innovative cuisine. We tried the sampling menu and the selections were well matched for diversity of tastes.Special Features:
- Excellent timePeruvianDinersVIPDined on 5/18/2014A group of friends met during a convention for dinner together. The service was great; the food was very good; and, the bill was reasonable relatively speaking. Would definitely come back here again for a group dinner or even possibly the next time I am back in Las Vegas for fun.Special Features:
- Unique flavorsExperiencedDined on 5/16/2014We enjoyed the appetizers most. If we visit again we would only order appetizers, enough to make it our entire meal. They were all unique and flavorsome. Barbequed octopus was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, but . . .RisingChefDined on 5/15/2014We visited Sensi twice while staying at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. The service was very good and the food was excellent. The wine list was overly large but has lots of variety and the prices way over the top on all the wines. Not sure why they felt they needed to mark-up the wine by 400% - 500% It was very noisy as all the people had to raise their voices to overcome the music which was turned up too high for decent conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful atmoshpere, tasty foodJenJenVegasDined on 5/15/2014We ordered the sushi for an appetizer and it wasn't anything special but the Ribeye and side of spinach that we had were AMAZING. It was the best Ribeye that we've ever had and I would recommend it to everyone. We also really enjoyed the cocktails and even the French fries!Special Features:
- Food good. Prices and portions not.pattygVIPDined on 5/13/2014Now I know we are talking about a restaurant on the strip in the Bellagio but... we went to Sensi three years ago on a vacation and we were blown away. We could not wait to go back and it was the only on strip restaurant that we rebooked. This time, the menu seemed smaller, the prices higher, portion sizes smaller and the wine list outrageous. Although the food was still good, it did not blow us away and we actually went elsewhere for dessert (the Bellagio gelato shop). Unfortunately, we will not be going back on our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for dining with friendsGrazkaDined on 5/10/2014Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable, food was good. I will recommend for meeting with friends or for bussiness meeting. Perfect ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in everywayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/7/2014Service was perfect, attentive but not too much! Had the same waiter I had a year ago and awesome service! We all 3had a fish dish and all were delicious in taste and presentation! Would recommend the salmon or the halibut! Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.