Sensi - Bellagio
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sensi - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/sensi
- Phone: 7026937223
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday through Sunday 5:30pm to 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Royden Ellamar
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Sensi - Bellagio
Sensi enlivens the senses through innovative market fresh experiences. Our passion for finding the season's most pristine ingredients goes hand in hand with our continued commitment to buliding and strengthening relationships with local agriculture communities. Through these partnerships with farmers, growers and producers, we are able to obtain the freshest selection of naturally raised meat and seafood from trusted sources located as close to us as possible. Enjoy this truly unique style of dining complete with an impressive wine list & striking carved stone, waterfalls & mirrored chrome.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Sensi - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Sensi - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (64)special occasion (62)romantic (38)notable wine list (33)good for groups (30)hot spot (15)late-night find (13)vibrant bar scene (9)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Nice Spot for Late DinnerTravelGuyDined on 9/17/2014Restaurant doesn't stand out in any significant way. Food was fresh with different choices in a good way, all with an Asian flare. Portions just about right. Restaurant lay-out was unique, somewhat disjointed or seem that way. Service good, not great. Prices reasonable for this hotel (Bellagio) and Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Famof6VIPDined on 9/16/2014Lobster roll is amazing!! Food was great and service was top notch. Another great restaurant in the Bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attentive service and good foodPdxduckDined on 9/16/2014I thought the place would be packed and hard to get into, so I made a reservation. It seemed pretty dead on a Tuesday evening so I wondered if people knew something I didn't. The service was good, and they allowed a major substitution by someone in my party which I thought was very gracious of the chef. My curry rubbed scallops were very good, cooked perfectly, and a good size. The side dish of fried rice was amazing. All in all it was a moderate to expensive price for a great meal, but I hoped the place would feel a little more happening for my customers to feel like they were getting a special treat. Despite that, they loved it. The wine list was cool and fun to navigate on the ipad, and the wine steward was helpful with questions.Special Features:
- Great food!kleeVIPDined on 9/14/2014Love the food and the ambience. Appetizers are delish and the pork chop is amazing.Special Features:
- good food - way too expensivedaveVIPDined on 9/10/2014When I say too expensive; it is insane how expensive this place is. a Sashimi plate with 3 pieces of fish was $20; a tiny cup of sake was $16 from a bottle that sells at a liquor store for $20.
- MaxpreloadDined on 9/9/2014Outstanding server who had complete know Sledge of everything on menu Food was great. Fresh tasting with clean rich flavorsSpecial Features:
- Exquisite DetailSusanVIPDined on 9/4/2014My husband and I ordered sashimi appetizer, duck steamed buns appetizer, summer salad, salmon entree and the fried rice side dish - we shared everything. The ambiance is very elegant with beautiful stone walls of falling water. The service was outstanding. Our waiter's descriptions and guidance were spot on. The sommelier was lovely and gave us excellent advice. The food was at once elegant, DELICIOUS, inventive, perfectly executed. If we lived here we would be here all of the time. They cheerfully served everything to us family style, and staged and timed the delivery of our food perfectly so we did not feel rushed. WE also had a ridiculously good hazelnut chocolate dessert. This is a DO NOT MISS if you are in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant!JudyODined on 9/4/2014This was my third trip to Sensi. Each time I have had delicious, beautifully presented food. The service is excellent. The wait staff and sommelier were attentive and helpful. Love the design and ambience of Sensi. I have recommended it to others as a must go to restaurant when in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great flavor and adequate portionsDishDivingDined on 9/3/2014Service gave good attention, menu has great flavors, food came in adequate servings. Scallop entree was awesome! The banana dessert was so delish! It's totally worth saving room for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice!PrescottJerDined on 9/3/20142nd time we've dined here and we weren't disappointed. Cocktails at the bar were outstanding, dinner not far behind! We had mostly seafood and that's what we can recommend to others. They know how to cook seafood perfectly and make a fine presentation. We'll be happy to go back again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing service & food!LeannaDined on 8/31/2014Everything was amazing the food, service, presentation. I'll be back for sure! recommended everyone I spoke to already to go there! LeannaSpecial Features:
- Give Every Tastebud A Treat!Chuckd23Dined on 8/31/2014We chose the Tasting Menu at Sensi ($80 per person) to celebrate our 36th anniversary, and the results were sensational. Every tastebud got the once-over and came up shouting, "Awesome!" Without giving the details, we ordered everything on the menu and shared each dish, noting the particular delights, and nibbling on the fresh-from-the-oven Naan bread, crispy-thin cracker-type bread, and savory sauces, in between courses. The tables are arranged around the kitchen so that every work station is visible through the glass. We watched the celebrity chef orchestrate the beautiful chaos, which was fascinating. Our server, Ken, was friendly, knowledgeable, attentive, and perfect. Can't wait for them to change the menu. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Delicious food, great drinks and ambiance. Friendly and knowledgable servers made great suggestions and were very accommodating to special requests, the GM was the best. 5 star experience, highly recommended, will definitely go back next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014Service was excellant, food was great and the drinks were good too. And, they love locals!!!!Special Features:
- Above AveragerockliffDined on 8/15/2014I would recommend several small plates and appetizers, tapas style. However, Sensi is not a tapas restaraunt, but you can dine that way ordering small plates and appetizers. Food was above average and very cool. Homemade naan bread was fabulous! Good service. Overall, not spectalar yet above average.Special Features:
- BuffDined on 8/8/2014Good enough that I've eaten there three times lately. Try the crusted shrimp, also great porkchopSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/7/2014You can count on top quality food and service. Glad to meet the new manager Nick.Special Features:
- Melts In Your Mouth!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2014Everything about Sensi was amazing. Started with two outstanding cocktails. Wonderful flavors to compliment our Sashimi appetizer and Kale salads. Switched to wine and beer for our dinners. Halibut was moist and tender. Beautifully prepared. Scallops were melt in your mouth delicious.Special Features:
- Just okSunshineDined on 8/1/2014My friend loved her oysters but my scallops were too salty. Service was good.
- Most awesome Chef RoyAlohastyleDined on 8/1/2014Magnificent dining experience incl of personal touches added on by Chef Roy, was amazing. No experience compares to this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightVegasNewbie2014Dined on 7/31/2014This was mine and my husbands first time in Vegas and we had a special date night. The night we went, it was our date night we went to Sensi because I searched for top rated restaurants in Vegas and Sensi was number 1. The food and service was absolutely amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- veery nicejmgsrDined on 7/24/2014We enjoued our honeymoon final dinner here. Everything was perfect, Food, service and ambience. Even the bill was reasonable. They followed extremely well our allergy requirements. The restaurant took also very well our special occasion. Thank You.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and great foodSensationalDined on 7/23/2014Bar is excellent. Wine list extensive. Menu has unique offerings as well as some traditional offering. View of the kitchen is entertainingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday surprisehumuhi5oDined on 7/19/2014My friends took me out here for my bday celebration. The server had very good suggestions and everyone had a great meal. We were talking about what to do later in our evening for my bday. So we didn't order dessert, but the staff brought out a free bday dessert. It was several scoops of gelato in an amazing tear drop ice sculpture. That set the tone of the night. Mahalo Sensi☺️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding dinnerMissKayDined on 7/17/2014Our food was perfect. The tuna melted in my mouth, and my husband had the seared scallops, which were divine. Our waiter was riotously funny and charming. He turned a wonderful meal into an event.Special Features:
- DispleasingtankDined on 7/11/2014Sadly timing and delivery off. There are too many competitive restaurants in Vegas to not pay attention. Had not even finished my appetizer when entree arrived. Could NOT breathe and take a moment to digest. And then there was a hair on my entree plate. Sensi did deduct salad and entree off the bill but since dining is experiential - they failed.
- EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCEgbwcDined on 7/10/2014This was one of the best restaurants we have visited in a long time. We were welcomed by Doug Martin and he came back many times during the meal to make sure we were pleased. Our waiter, Michael, could not have been better. The naan is fabulous and we got the extra treat of watching how it is made. We got complimentary sashimi--delicious. We shared the tongue and cheek appetizer and it was wonderful. The wedge salad was delicious and the halibut entree was delectable. The entire staff was fabulous, the wine selection superb, and the restaurant is in a quieter part of the Bellagio. The water walls and decor are elegant, and being able to look into kitchen was a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ToddyToddyDined on 7/10/2014First visit to this , was most impressed by the quality of service and food - liked the idea of the " open" kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved our mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/3/2014We enjoyed the scallops and the bread. Very nice placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not greatNadiaDined on 7/3/2014The restaurant is beautiful and the presentation of the food is great. I wasn't impressed with the service. I felt like we were being rushed and the restaurant wasn't busy. The seafood is very fresh and delicious. I didn't give the food 5 stars because I personally wasn't a fan of some of the sauces they put on the food. Too sweet for my taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Choice in Las VegasjerryVIPDined on 7/2/2014Sensi is a great experience. They have a great menu which is executed very well. Good quality of food and fresh and local. A little off the beaten track within Bellagio. Great service and good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sensi-BellagiobigcatDined on 6/25/2014My wife and I recently visited Las Vegas and decided to have dinner at Sensi. It was really nice, the atmosphere was great and the food and service were great as well. I will warn you not to eat too much of the Indian flatbread (its addictive), we could barely finish our meal we ate so much bread.Special Features:
- Too loud for conversationFoodieCoupleSFDined on 6/18/2014We came for an early dinner before a show. Food was good, though very expensive (and we're from San Francisco). The server seemed annoyed that we ate lightly and didn't order the larger/pricier options, which made it difficult to enjoy the meal. Also, the acoustics made it VERY noisy even though there weren't that many patrons when we arrived.Special Features:
- Didn't meet expectationsajhaDined on 6/14/2014pretty dull setting..no view of anything.. food arrived too quick.. <10 mins after ordering.. food was ok for the price we paid... drinks menu on a slow iPad was unnecessary..had asked the host to send a small cake with candle as it was a birthday dinner..confirmed on arrival..never came..disappointed..will not go again ofcourse.
- Amazing Menu!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014We thoroughly enjoyed the menu, however, the highlight of this restaurant is the service, which was exceptional during a busy dinner hour. I would recommend the seafood section.Special Features:
- once again...LittleChefDined on 6/12/2014we enjoyed a fantastic dinner at Sensi in the Bellagio (see my other comment). Will definitely return to Sensi during the next trip to Las Vegas!Special Features:
- always on our list...LittleChefDined on 6/8/2014When we come to Vegas, Sensi is always on our must-eat-there list. The Restaurant itself has an outstanding design as you are seated around the glass cube which is actually the kitchen and you can watch your food getting prepared. The food has always been excellent in quality and the way it is prepared. Well balanced use of herbs and spices giving a great kind of Asian/Hawaiian/Fusion type of taste. The service is very friendly and well educated concerning questions about food, drinks, etc and will always give a good wine recommendation that pairs well with your choice of food. So go get there to make your own experience...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would definitely go back.PreferHomeCookinDined on 6/6/2014Each of the food items my wife and ordered were presented well and popped flavor in our mouths. Two of the 3 lamb chops were a bit too fatty, but that can happen with lamb chops. The third chop was spectacular. Appetizers and salads were fantastic. We left wanting to go back and try other menu items. Great cracker like gluten free option. Took a while to get seated for our 5:30 reservation (we were there at 5:15) so we had to skip dessert in order to make our 7:30 show. Waiter Michael was great!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014Food and atmosphere are great nice table with good view of kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic fusionjdp44VIPDined on 6/5/2014A fantastic meal in every way. Very attentive service in a beautiful setting. The salmon and diver scallops were well-prepared and presented with delicious sauces.Special Features: