Sensi - Bellagio
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sensi - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/sensi
- Phone: (702) 693-7223
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday through Sunday 5:30pm to 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Royden Ellamar
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 1 private room may accommodate a max of 20 guests. Combining 2 private rooms may accommodate a max of 60 guests. Semi-private room may accommodate a max of 40 guests. Set Menu for all groups of 14 or more. *Restaurant available for full or partial buyouts, please inquire for further info
- Private Party Contact: April Short 7026937057
A word from Sensi - Bellagio
Sensi enlivens the senses through innovative market fresh experiences. Our passion for finding the season's most pristine ingredients goes hand in hand with our continued commitment to buliding and strengthening relationships with local agriculture communities. Through these partnerships with farmers, growers and producers, we are able to obtain the freshest selection of naturally raised meat and seafood from trusted sources located as close to us as possible. Enjoy this truly unique style of dining complete with an impressive wine list & striking carved stone, waterfalls & mirrored chrome.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Sensi - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Sensi - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (90)special occasion (62)good for groups (40)notable wine list (34)romantic (29)hot spot (21)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (10)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- A great find in the vast bellagio complexDaveyDined on 11/23/2014Decorated with stone and water features this restaurant is a nice place to relax and enjoy some great food. A good selection of food is available and I must say the rib eye was outstanding. A nice feature is that you can walk around the restaurant and observe through glass partitions the chefs cooking various dishes. The staff are really friendly and attentive. Recommended for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent. Service could improvegizmoDined on 11/22/2014Cauliflower soup and yellowtail entree. Great tasting. Service was disjointed. I did not get a sense of a happy or cohesive staff. The service wasn't bad, it just was not great. Given the prices, I think great food and service are expected. I would go here again though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and fine flavoursBCDAninaDined on 11/21/2014Excellent food and fine flavours with great contrasts in menu items. Well presented and with the open kitchen (all glassed in) it is pleasant to be able to see the food being prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service, atmosphereJustMyOpinionDined on 11/20/2014We selected this restaurant because we had Cirque tickets at Bellagio. We loved the décor and our waiter provided exceptional service. The food was delicious... the only minor complaint was that one dish (the sole special) was a bit over-seasoned. Loved the scallops, however!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bellagio restaurantTomWVDined on 11/15/2014Always a great selection of entrees. Vegetarian tofu scallops are very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurantJulieDined on 11/14/2014This was a great dining experience. The decor was beautiful (as is everything at the Bellagio!) and the service was very good. The appetizers and entrees were delicious- we had mainly seafood and it was perfectly prepared. The bread basket had incredible homemade naan and I ate so much that I sadly had no room left for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED Sensi! Great environment and servicebreakfastkingVIPDined on 11/14/2014This was the best food we ate in Las Vegas. My salmon was perfection and my wife's Ahi was also declicious. The nann bread was soft and a nice way to start the meal. The pork dumpling (bao) was the perfect appetizer to share and amazing. Even the ice cream trio after our meal had strong, delicious flavors. From beginning to end, we loved our meal at Sensi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant at BellagioSensiDined on 11/12/2014I took 3 customers here during a convention. Our reservation was at 7:45pm and we were seated promptly. The drink/wine selection was excellent. The food was superb and the service outstanding. This is a great place to take your significant other or business associates. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for everyonehcg1VIPDined on 11/8/2014The General Manager , Fabian, was excellent. Made our experience memorable. Our own waiter seemed to be overwhelmed, but the manager was always ready to lend a hand! Excellent food and wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bow to your SensiLovetoeatoutonOpenTableDined on 11/7/2014Friday night 6:15pm and was seated immediately. Glad we go that early because it filled in quickly after that. Still was quiet enough to hold a conversation with ease or yelling. Tongue and cheek and Farmer's salad for appetizers were delicious. I had the cod special (Fish of the day) with fried rice and mushrooms as sides. All were great, the fried rice especially. I could have had two more helpings. Ellen had a chicken curry dish (Special that day) which was bland and dry. Dessert was amazing. Gelato and sorbet in an ice bubble. Very inventive and great way to top off the meal. Four drinks and it set us back a couple of hundred dollars. Sensi is worth the trip. Food is fresh and not over-portioned. Would not hesitate to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HrfromtexasTexan2014Dined on 11/6/2014The shrimp appetizer was fantastic! Two people ordered steak which was cooked to perfection, one of our party had the cod which was also very good. We split mushrooms, Brussels and fried rice, enough for four adults to share, my favorite was the fried rice, best I have ever had! The wine list was extensive. Overall this is a great place to try, a little pricy with a $400 bill for four but well worth it for a special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CynthiaDined on 11/5/2014Wonderful food and excellent service, only complaint is the music is loud so people have to speak loudly making it a noisey venueSpecial Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/5/2014We enjoyed absolutely everything here! From the light snack and cocktails at the bar with exceptionally friendly service on to the well serviced fabulous dinner had by all. We would absolutely revisit Sensi in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SaladdodgerDined on 11/4/2014despite turning up a little late and with more people than planned, we were quickly shown to a very nice table. very good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sensi - learning to enjoy!FranniePDined on 11/1/2014The food at Sensi was delicious. The atmosphere was hip and trendy without be artificial. The service was excellent. Most off all was the innovative menu offering an unforgettable melding of flavors. A return visit required.Special Features:
- .... just go appsxBJxDined on 10/31/2014The food is good but the tab can run up quickly.. so provided you're not famished, it's east to get by just with several of their (very good) appetizers, and a couple glasses of wine. With gratuity, the bill will still be in the $150 range, but for a hi-end restaurant in one of the most highly regarded mega resorts on The Strip.. sounds crazy, but that's VERY reasonable.Special Features:
- Cauliflower Rocks!CatharineDined on 10/28/2014The restaurant came by referral and so I never questioned or researched. I was in town for a business meeting and took my team there for a dinner. The menu is a little pricey but you get what you pay for in both portion and quality. The Cauliflower Soup was to die for-- ORDER IT. Even if you think you don't like cauliflower-- WHATEVER. You will not be sorry! And, the Wild Salmon with Miso glaze-- superb. Perfect temp on the salmon. The service was incredible. Michael (Long Island, NY) was great, attentive but not so much that table conversations were interrupted, very knowledgeable and his menu selections were his favorites versus price point. We had a great time, a wonderful night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Contemporary CharmerSBinNJDined on 10/24/2014The decor is intriguing with clean and shiny stone and glass, but not the least bit cold. The food was very good, I especially enjoyed the modern take on Chinese steamed pork buns. The clincher for me was well made Moscow Mules in the requisite copper mugs. Good for business dinners, so good I went twice in three days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Superb staff, consistent quality. We done here frequently and are never disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - a bit priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/22/2014Good food - a bit pricey for what offered. ordered the salmon . was very good and well made. the mushrooms and rice was good though it had bacon which i don't eatSpecial Features:
- Looks like a SPAContinue2serveDined on 10/22/2014From the outside it looks like a spa, but once you get inside you see that it's an amazingly beautiful restaurant. Great food and service. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Food just okdonoVIPDined on 10/21/2014I ordered Mary chicken & found it to be very dry and tasteless. A lot of $ spent . The waiter never asked us how our meal was. Everything else was ok
- Another enjoyable meal!FRCJACDined on 10/19/2014This was our third dinner at Sensi; all three have been excellent experiences! The food and service have always been excellent! Each time we plan to go to Las Vegas, we consider having a dinner at Sensi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, adequateAaronDined on 10/18/2014Sensi was very good, but with all of the other options available in that hotel, let alone the rest of Vegas, you can probably do better. Good service.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014The food was outstanding, service was excellent. Quick and convenient before a show.Special Features:
- Consistently deliversmelissaVIPDined on 10/14/2014We have been to Sensi several times and we are pleased that they continually offer a great menu and great service. Their salmon is my favorite. My husband usually orders one of their steaks and you cannot go wrong with any of them. I also recommend the stir fried rice as a side it is so tasty. Also, you'll be tempted to fill up on the delicious hot naan bread, but then you'll regret not being able to eat your fabulous meal. The service is attentive and friendly.Special Features:
- Great mealTusconanDined on 10/11/2014Took friends from Tucson here for dinner. They shared a ribeye and we had snapper. Both dishes were delicious. Wine list was also a good one. Overall we had a very positive experience.Special Features:
- first but not the lastjessDined on 10/11/2014From the moment we walked in the staff was prompt and courteous. My meal was tailored to my dietary allegies. The food was balanced, fresh and, delicate. We would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dinner in YearsfoodieheavenDined on 10/5/2014We picked Sensi from web site description and positive reviews. It totally exceeded our expectations. We loved being seated where we could watch several chefs preparing food. Much to my surprise the wine list included an Assyrtiki (white) wine from Santorini that we've rarely found of the island. It perfectly complemented my Divers scallops and my husband's New Zealand sea bass. The seasonings and spices of each were unique and perfectly matched to the dishes, and each dish was cooked to perfection, not an easy task with any type of seafood. Our waiter was most knowledgeable and personable and a joy to talk with. I must mention the house made donuts/frozen cappuccino desert - superb!Special Features:
- Atmosphere and food with styleedwardDined on 10/3/2014great service - very attentive. food was very good - a very interesting balance of choices. The setting is cool.Special Features:
- Vegas FavoriteGrahamC100VIPDined on 10/1/2014For the past three years, my wife and I have celebrated my birthday at Sensi. It has never disappointed and has made a special day, even more special. I know there are others rated higher, and ones with bigger/broader reputations, but Sensi is absolutely my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas. The menu is constantly evolving. Chef Roy Ellamar challenges himself and pleases us. For our dinner this year, my wife said her seared Ahi appetizer was the best she's had anywhere. And trust me, she tries it all over the country, wherever we dine. And I'm still cherishing the taste left in my mouth from the Asian curry scallops I had. Perhaps the best scallop preparation I've tasted. Ernie and Sanae are expert sommeliers. Thank you Sensi!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lani's 21st Birthday dinnerkepola50Dined on 9/30/2014My niece Lani had a great birthday dinner! All I have to say is, THANK YOU! The restaurant is beautiful. The food is excellent as well as the service. I am happy that I chose Sensi to celebrate Lani's birthday. My niece said, it is the BEST birthday present ever! Many Thanks again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sensi Sept '14billbDined on 9/27/2014Very high level of quality seafood, great service. Sommelier has extensive knowledge of wine list and appropriate food pairings. Dining gem off of the beaten path from most of Bellagio's restaurants.Special Features:
- Great meal in VegasBobcatVIPDined on 9/26/2014We just had dinner at Sensi. Our server did a fantastic job....very helpful on the menu. We has an Asian prepared lobster and bone in grilled ribeye that were absolutely fantastic. Try it for sure!Special Features:
- TastyRobMDined on 9/26/2014A little loud and busy but overall good experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderland46Dined on 9/24/2014Food was excellent, a lot of nice fusion dishes, some on the heavier side. Service was very slow, almost missed our show. Waited for the bill for 30 mins. Inside the restaurant was also freezing cold.Special Features:
- great staff and well-presented foodellyDined on 9/20/2014They accommodated our group which grew from 10 to 16 with short notice. Enjoyed everything about our dinner - especially the dessert tower! Would go back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sensi DeliversTinaKDined on 9/20/2014We were pushed for time to get to a show but staff made it all work without feeling rushed. Quietly the hostess alerted wait staff that we had a deadline and they were very attentive. Enjoyed a French martini at the bar while we waited for the table to be ready. The Maki roll was delicious; halibut and scallops were perfectly done. Wish we could have lingered longer in the beautiful surroundings. It was also fun to be near the glass kitchen to watch the behind the scenes activity. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BdaFoodieDined on 9/19/2014The restaurant was quite large, and almost 'cold'. I was expecting small plates and cosier feel to match the small plates descriptions I had read prior to making a reservation. There were small plates, but that was not the focus but part of a regular menu -- and the small plates were more akin to appetizers to share. None of the dishes were a wow stand out.
- Nice Spot for Late DinnerTravelGuyVIPDined on 9/17/2014Restaurant doesn't stand out in any significant way. Food was fresh with different choices in a good way, all with an Asian flare. Portions just about right. Restaurant lay-out was unique, somewhat disjointed or seem that way. Service good, not great. Prices reasonable for this hotel (Bellagio) and Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.