Senor Frog's Las Vegas
3300 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
MexicanPrice: $31 to $50
Senor Frog's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.senorfrogslv.com/
- Phone: (702) 894-7777
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursdays: 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday - Thursday: 2:00 p.m. Till the Last Margarita Goes Down
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 p.m. Till the Last Margarita Goes Down
Happy Hour from 3:00pm - 6:00pm (2X1 All Our Yards and Palms Size Drinks)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mexican, International
- Executive Chef: Pedro Murillo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Senor Frogs is a high energy, interactive bar restaurant featuring dancing and singing staff. We also have DJs, MCs and live bands. There is also karaoke, contests and tequila conga lines. Senor Frogs is different from other restaurant/bars where you go to see the show. At Senor Frogs you ARE the show. Senor Frogs, We serve fun!
Enjoy from our Outdoor Patio a great view of the World Famous STRIP of Las Vegas,
- Special Events: Visiti Our Web: www.senorfrogslv.com
Enjoy everyday our Famous Happy Hour from 3pm to 6pm, also enjoy your Fun Dinner with us with Live DJ's, MC, Contests, Karaoke, and so much more...
Enjoy our World Famous Bikini Contest Every MONDAY & THURSDAY from 10:30 p.m. Till... Open Bar Available
Coming Soon our BEER PONG Tuesday's with 1K Every Tuesday Night and LADIES NIGHT Every Wednesday (Ladies Drinks for Free 9-12) , Open Bar Available
#1 Latin Night in Las Vegas Every Saturday Night in our Second Floor, Crazy Fiesta, Salsa, Merengue and So Much More...
A word from Senor Frog's Las Vegas
The World Famous Senor Frog's Las Vegas Offers Food, Fiesta and Souvenirs, Come and Eat in our Pad... Come for the FOOD Stay for the FUN, Live DJ's, Live MC, Contests, Conga Lines, Karaoke and So Much More...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Senor Frog's Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Treasure Island Hotel & Casino ›
Senor Frog's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (16)vibrant bar scene (14)hot spot (11)great for outdoor dining (9)great for lunch (7)late-night find (6)special occasion (5)kid-friendly (4)fit for foodies (4)great for brunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (2)romantic (1)Show More
- Nice time.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014Fish and chips were great. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just go to drink!KellyVIPDined on 11/10/2014The food is really horrible, but the alcohol is strong. I would go simply for the bar. The MC is horrible for karaoke. Very obnoxious and pokes at the crowd. Our waiter was one of the worst I've ever had serve me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timemayra1113alexDined on 11/9/2014my wife ordered a drink and she got her order wrong , she was ok not a big deal but, the stewards are not to friendly apparently do not know hot to say excuse me or thank you , it was football night so yes little laud for my teats , but overall grate food , and accessible price .Special Features:
- did not enjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/5/2014missing many items on the menu did not enjoy our experience. We were a table of eight and possibly 2 people enjoyed their food. Would not returnSpecial Features:
- Not so good2disappointedDined on 11/3/2014I have been to Senor Frogs in Waikiki, fabulous, but Las Vegas was so so .My drink had a big Crack in the glass, so when the waiters finally came , brought me anothere one did not fill it up and the Fajitas were so so.Not good!!Special Features:
- No Frog Leg...HOTSPOTSDined on 11/1/2014Fun place, a Saturday afternoon bite, the Fish Taco's outstanding though a bit spendy, but then again it's the Strip. A gal making ballon hats, bartenders tossing favors. Good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dont eat hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014The Food here was not so great.. it was one of the places that we could not wait to gp to only to be upset at the Quality of the taste.. Mexican place at home was better.. one person sent hers back it was so bad.. this would be a great place to go drink and party just not to eatSpecial Features:
- Great bar sceneLuv2eatDined on 10/16/2014If you are looking for a party you found it! Personally I feel it is a bar not a restaurant. Food is pricey, taste disappointing.Special Features:
- awful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014To awful to explain. Service bad. Food cold. Out of 4 people only 1 dish hot. Talked to manager acted as if he didnt care.
- good food - fair serviceddecourcyDined on 9/26/2014the food was good and since we ate around 3pm they where not crowed so the slow service was a bit confusing.Special Features:
- ExcellentcaftDined on 9/23/2014Great place for a group and enjoyed the balloon hatsSpecial Features:
- Food was good, service fell short.scooterbunnyDined on 9/14/2014We really wanted to like this place and the food was good but not great. Wait staff not that friendly when we wanted to switch tables to be able to watch the ball game.Special Features:
- SeñorOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014Food was acceptable. Overall, a bit too noisy for us.Special Features:
- Seahawks1584Dined on 8/1/2014Way too loud. Food just okay and way overpriced for mexican food. Surprised you had to pay for chips. Never been to a Mexican restaurant that did not just bring out chips and salsa.
- JpmusicDined on 7/31/2014Service was good but Fajita meat was chewy and fatty. We didn't eat much of it.
- The following 162 reviews are from the Senor Frog's Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Funest bar EVER!JoshinDined on 7/17/2014Second Senor Frogs I've been two and they are by far the most energetic and craziest nights you can have. Free bar for $25, and it was a proper free bar, balloon hats, competitions and much more throughout the night, a must go!Special Features:
- Fun place with great food!KellitDined on 7/17/2014We come with our kids. They love it so we come early so they don't see the nightlife which can get a little raunchy. It's a great atmosphere any time of day. Food is GREAT which is unusual in a fun place. You usually have to pick between food or atmosphere. Only problem is that the waitress was missing for much of our meal -- so refills had to wait. This also happened to us when we came last year. Other than that, we love it and will keep coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cool placeawesomenessDined on 7/16/2014Real neat place...neat experience. Pleased with the outcome. Will go there again. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dont waste your timeGeodisVIPDined on 7/12/2014There are many great restaurants on Las Vegas and this is NOT one of them. Mexican food is typically a good value but this one was TERRIBLE AND OVERPRICED. I got a headache from loud music and the DJ talking. We had to shout our order to the waitress and she had trouble hearing us. She made us point to the menu to confirm our order and I'm glad she did because she did write down one order wrong (only because she couldn't hear us). The reason we went here is because we like Mexican food and this one was on Open Table so I could easily make a reservation for 6 people, but the I made a mistake. Spend your money somewhere else and get a decent meal and maintain your hearing.
- Yummypurepraize18Dined on 7/12/2014The service was excellent. The food was very delicious, and the dj was a nice added touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, so-so food!DebbieDined on 7/5/2014I loved the location of Señor Frogs and couldn't wait to relax on their patio. The margaritas were good, but at $15 each it was not worth it. I had steak fajitas and the meat was way overcooked, very disappointing. My husband had a chicken taco salad and the lettuce was not fresh, it was browning around the edges. I was really looking forward to going there, so it was a definite let down.Special Features:
- Horrible ServiceSteveVIPDined on 6/28/2014If you want great tacos, then this is the place to go. If you want your drinks refilled or be checked on then this is not the place. This has to be far the worst service I have ever received in Las Vegas. At the end of the meal, I even complained to the manager that about the service, and he wasn't even apologetic. The server never checked on us, never offered us more drinks, and even brought our appetizer out after our meal. When I emailed the location afterwards, they didn't even have the decency to call me back or respond to my email. Can't say enough how bad this service was.Special Features:
- Server was NOT good!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014Our server "Manny" was very unfriendly! He acted like a snob! The hostess was very sweet and the bar stools were cute but needed updating. The food was so-so but expensive and so were the drinks. Oh, and did I say our server wasn't good?! I don't usually give reviews but he made a really bad impression on me, grrr!
- Fun for bar night!LC22Dined on 6/9/2014Good food, just not so great service. Saw my waitress a totally of maybe 4 times? Not very nice either. Don't sit outside if you want to participate in all the fun and games.Special Features:
- yumJenniferDined on 6/7/2014Great food however, I don't think any mexican restaurant should charge for chips!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst. Experience. EVER!KellyElaineDined on 5/30/2014This was single handedly the worst dining experience I've ever had.The service was terrible.Our server greeted us by saying, "I'm not your server,but what do you want to drink?"I ordered a beef chimichanga and my girlfriend got chicken enchiladas.The food was slow to come, and when it finally did,it was wrong. I got chicken,not beef,and none of the things I requested on the side.When the server finally came back around,I told her it was incorrect.She was a bit argumentative about this. Food wasn't great either. I would have taken Robertos over this garbage any day.It was also overpriced.Even after the "discounts"she applied for the inconvenience the bill was still over $100 for two people.Will absolutely never return or recommend to anyone.
- Loud atmosphere, Mediocre foodSnowChiCa31Dined on 5/27/2014I booked a reservation at Senor Frogs Las Vegas due to seeing the Cirque Du Soleil show in Treasure Island Hotel. I didn't realize this was a "party" restaurant and probably would not have booked it if I had since we were on our honeymoon. The food was mediocre. The drinks were terrible. You couldn't taste anything but the alcohol in the mixed drinks. The drinks were about $21 a piece if I recall correctly. Luckily it was 2 for 1 happy hour. The service was terribly slow too. It took the girl about 7-10 minutes to come take our drink order. Then, towards the end of the meal and she asked if we wanted anything else. We said no, and she said "Oh good, you're my last table so I can go home now." I thought it was really unprofessional.Special Features:
- Just okayNancyWDined on 5/24/2014We chose Senor Frog's due to the location; we wanted something casual and fun before attending the Cirque du Solei show at Treasure Island. It was just okay. The service was fine, but not stellar--same for the food. We ordered chips & salsa for an appetizer and chicken tacos for the meal--everything came out at once. The food wasn't bad, but nothing worth repeating, especially for the price. The margaritas were good, however.Special Features:
- Drink here. Eat elsewhere.dg1628Dined on 5/23/2014Fun ambiance. Great servers. Fun place to get the night started before hitting the strip. Would not recommend the overpriced, flavor less food. Drink here. Eat elsewhere!Special Features:
- birthdaybirthdayDined on 5/23/2014Me and my girlfriend celebrated her birthday here the staff was amazing they sang to her and they went out of there way to make it specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014Enjoyed everything except the margarita bucket. We enjoy good drinks and should have known better than to order this novelty. It was a very harsh acidic mix with little tequila. We made the mistake of drinking it -- no "buzz" but a belly ache.Special Features:
- Only for drinksLasseDined on 4/30/2014Only go there for drinks and party the food is not goodSpecial Features:
- Great Party Vibe!Luv2PartyDined on 4/26/2014Had lots of fun dancing, karaoking and being silly!! The waiters and waitresses were quick with our orders and were very friendly!! The DJ was great....loved the party vibe!Special Features:
- It was fun but loudOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014We laughed and fun but it was hard to order and everything is very very over priced!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvgreatfoodDined on 4/17/2014Abnoxious. Waiters were inappropriate to my mom and overall rude. Food was terrible and especially for the price it should have been at least decent.
- spot3202VIPDined on 4/16/2014desert was a huge let down, food was just okay, but the bar was fun and the drinks were awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Foodmytrip2vegasdotcomDined on 4/12/2014Service was amazing, a bit loud but fits that atmosphere. I brought a group of 7 and everyone enjoyed their food, drinks and scenery.Special Features:
- AvoidForgetitDined on 3/29/2014Ok,it was spring break, so I can overlook the overly loud music. Service and food quality were the major disappointments. Server was almost rude when taking my order, flippantly stating that she would come back (not a pleasant do you need another few minutes) while I momentarily hesitated with my order, and I do mean momentarily. Then the order came and the server said the plate was hot. It was not nor was the food. The food itself not very appetizing or edible. There was no how is your meal follow up so my wife did not get the additional condiments she wanted, neither of us finished our meal. The place was not overly busy so no excuses,,,,
- NiceSberaDined on 3/29/2014The food was very tasty and the servers were extremely kind! We also got balloons made for us, which everyone really enjoyed!Special Features:
- Not the best for foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/26/2014Food was ok... This was more of a drinking hangout than a place for a good Mexican dinner. It was quite loud and the atmosphere was geared more toward drinking.Special Features: