Sekisui - East
6696 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38138Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Sekisui - East
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sekisuiusa.com/
- Phone: 9017470001x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 2:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday 5:00pm - 9:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have Japanese style "Tatami" rooms where guests sit on pillows for groups up to 18. Each hibachi table seats 15 or the whole hibachi room may be reserved to groups up to 60.
- Private Party Contact: Kazu Shibata 9017470001x
A word from Sekisui - East
Sekisui Restaurants feature award winning sushi and authentic Japanese cuisine. Chefs are encouraged to show off their creativity and listen to customer’s ideas, creating sushi rolls that can’t be found anywhere else, and purists will be delighted with the exhaustive lineup of nigiri sushi - perfectly sliced fish atop a mound of seasoned rice. The restaurant’s fresh fish is flown in several times a week from locations such as Hawaii, Louisiana, and Los Angeles. There’s something to please everyone. The extensive menu covers lots of familiar Japanese cuisine territory with teriyaki, tempura and udon noodles. As it is always full of familiar faces, Sekisui is a popular neighborhood hang-out.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sekisui - East reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)special occasion (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- The staff is alway friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/12/2008The staff is alway friendly and professional. Making you feel at home the minute you walk in the door. The dishes that Hiro prepares are always a treat.