Sekisui - Collierville
2130 West Poplar Avenue
Collierville, TN 38139Neighborhood:
East-Bartlett / Collierville / Germantown
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Sekisui - Collierville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sekisuiusa.com/
- Phone: 9018540622
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
- Catering: Sekisui can bring the sushi bar to you. We will setup a sushi bar at your event, with our chef preparing sushi on-site -great for Weddings, office parties, etc...
A word from Sekisui - Collierville
Sekisui Restaurants feature award winning sushi and authentic Japanese cuisine. Chefs are encouraged to show off their creativity and listen to customer’s ideas, creating sushi rolls that can’t be found anywhere else, and purists will be delighted with the exhaustive lineup of nigiri sushi - perfectly sliced fish atop a mound of seasoned rice. The restaurant’s fresh fish is flown in several times a week from locations such as Hawaii, Louisiana, and Los Angeles. There’s something to please everyone. The extensive menu covers lots of familiar Japanese cuisine territory with teriyaki, tempura and udon noodles. As it is always full of familiar faces, Sekisui is a popular neighborhood hang-out.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sekisui - Collierville reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Sekisui- Collierville, TNOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2012We had party of 7. Service was inattentive. One meal was exceptionally late with no apology. Less expensive sushi rolls were of very poor quality.
- Food is always good. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2012Food is always good. Service was terrible. The tables are all very close to each other and there is no separation. They tried to stick us at the worst table right between to other parties both had kids jumping all around. Overall I would not recommend this location
- I had the worst service...WeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/21/2012I had the worst service...We had no service..My food took so long to come out that I finally told them to put it in a container to go...Waitress only came to the table to get the order, give us the food, and check..Spend $ 45.00 for nothing... Would never go back
- Nothing special about this oneJeanneDined on 8/21/2011It was too warm in the restaurant. The server said they were having trouble with the AC so they couldn't do anything about the air. I was not impressed with the food, actually. It seemed to be just like all the other American/Asian restaurant food around here. It didn't seem to be authentic Japanese at all. We were pleased it wasn't expensive at least.
- We pretty much stuck withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/7/2011We pretty much stuck with sushi and appetizers. Quite good but that means it's not gonna be cheap. Had an excellent crawfish wonton appetizer.Special Features: