Seito Sushi - Baldwin Park
4898 New Broad Street
Winter Park, FL 32814Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $31 to $50
Seito Sushi - Baldwin Park
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seitosushi.com/
- Phone: 4078988801
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am-2:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Louis Bae & Stanley Yun
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access
A word from Seito Sushi - Baldwin Park
While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past ten years. Honoring traditional technique while being inspired by the innovation found in modern cuisine, the menu features a variety of classic Japanese fare as well as unique Asian inspired dishes. The modern yet comfortable atmosphere suits every occasion, whether a celebration, casual night out or wine and cocktails after workContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Seito Sushi - Baldwin Park reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (13)fit for foodies (12)great for outdoor dining (8)hot spot (8)great for lunch (7)good for groups (5)romantic (5)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)special occasion (3)notable wine list (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent sushi/sashimiMcgigiDined on 8/21/2014One of the best sushi place in the world ! Loved the oyster appetizer and Aji (Spanish mackerel) when they have it is amazing MSpecial Features:
- RaymondDined on 8/6/2014The food was fresh and tasty. The service was very good as well. That is the only place I have ever eaten sushi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi dateJonathanDined on 7/29/2014Extremely well made sushi. Voodoo roll, Mexican roll, and philly roll were all amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice local sushi placekmiamiDined on 7/26/2014If you're looking for sushi lunch, this is a good local spot open on weekends, because many Japanese restaurants are not open for lunch on the weekend.Special Features:
- Great LunchMaundaDined on 6/20/2014We enjoyed our Bento Boxes from Seito Sushi. The desserts were delicious.Special Features:
- Great SushiOtowndinerVIPDined on 6/16/2014As always very good Sushi. Only one suggestion, When you have a reservation made on Open Table do not make us wait until everyone is at the resturant. We are not gaming you. Your parking situation can be a problem and for us to have to had waited was simply a joke and makes me not want to bring big parties back to your resturant.
- Best SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/1/2014Now we have been to both Seito location and they both top the list. I only need to refine my own tastes for what sushi I like best. They make it a tough choice as they do everything so well. We sat "outside" at the Baldwin Park location last night and watch the thunder storms blow through. The staff was a amazing and the food and wine was equally matched.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi, sake list and valueFlaMexDined on 5/11/2014Great place to have sushi. Their Sake list is complete and service is outstanding. Cab be very busy, so reserve ahead of time.Special Features:
- The following 14 reviews are from the Seito Sushi - Baldwin Park reviews archive.
- Great food but could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/23/2014I ask for booth seat ,the manager didn't let us seat at the full booth, cause he said it was reserved . Got the half booth instead and the full booth that i were told reserved was still empty when we finished. Don't know why they priorities the reservations and let the booth empty while the customer's who was there already didn't get the good seats. That's happened to me twice. I'm not sure if will happen to me the third time. If I ever come back again. Lol.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!CandSDined on 2/24/2014Second visit and was impressed with the food once again. Just delicious!! Shared 3 roles - all are good sized - Lava, TNT Crunch and Ahi Tuna Press. Waiter needed a little more training overall, but he was pleasant enough. Asked for a window table via Open Table and they made that happen (yeah!) Would like to see Stevia offered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place to take a dateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/6/2014I thought that the restaurant was very nice. I usually dine at Seito in Celebration when I want sushi, but I had a date with someone closer to Winter Park. I thought that the restaurant had a really nice ambiance. The sushi was great. The service was very good. I was very happy and would definitely come back if my travels take me out that way again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best sushi in OrlandoBPresidentVIPDined on 1/30/2014Seito in Baldwin Park is definitely the best sushi place in Orlando!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent and in the NeighborhoodMikeEVIPDined on 1/2/2014Always a consistent food experience here, I am pleased they are now listed in OpenTable as the one complaint I had before was the wait that was sometimes required - In the past they didn't take advance reservations......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best SushiOtowndinerVIPDined on 12/26/2013This is one of our favorite Sushi resturant. Wide selection, Always fresh, great presentations. Good wine list. And somethng for even the non sushi diner.Special Features:
- Not so great this timeKTheoryDined on 12/18/2013Usually this place is superb but my teriyaki steak bento box was a serious letdown. I ordered my steak medium rare but received it rare and cold. The center was dull in color and not the juicy red expected from a medium rare steak. I should have stuck with my usual sushi orders. Service was great and reservations definitely recommended for lunch as it filled up quickly.Special Features:
- Loved this placegraphicdesign444Dined on 8/29/2013I had the Lobster Crunch Sushi Roll and the Gentleman Sushi roll. The lobster was delightful. Great date place. Decor is gorgeous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was great. All fishDavidDined on 4/22/2013Service was great. All fish was very fresh. Definitely going backSpecial Features:
- Outstanding Sushi in OrlandoOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/27/2012Seito delivers top notch Sushi in a vibrant atmosphere. It's a great place to dine with a group of friends where everybody can share the wide variety of fresh offerings. The sushi boat for 4 is particularly fun since the food arrives beautifully prepared in a large wooden boat. Service was friendly and attentive and the restaurant was modern, clean and bright.Special Features:
- The food was great - as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/27/2012The food was great - as always. The service was outstanding- thanks to Frank!Special Features:
- Waiter didn't come for 20OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/25/2012Waiter didn't come for 20 Mins, was very unprofessional, and the sushi wasn't fresh....
- Yum!BlondieMommyVIPDined on 9/19/2012Best ginger salad ever! Great food every time. Reliable quality.Special Features:
- My Favorite Sushi!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/10/2012I've been to Seito in Baldwin Park and Celebration and thoroughly enjoyed both. The sushi is creative, delicious, and plentiful. It's not inexpensive, but good sushi rarely is. The wait staff is attentive and the atmoshphere is pleasant. There are other good sushi restaurants in Orlando but Seito is the one I go to every chance I get.Special Features: