Sedthee Thai Eatery
239 N Brand Blvd
Glendale, CA 91203Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Sedthee Thai Eatery
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sedtheethaieatery.com/
- Phone: 8182479789
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily:11:00AM - 4:00PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 10:00PM
Friday and Saturday: 4:00PM - 12:00Am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Whether your hosting a family picnic,
office lunch, cocktail party at home or banquet at an exclusive site, we do it all! Please visit our website for additional information.
- Entertainment: Sedthee hosts or sponsors at least one event every month. Please visit our website for upcoming events!
A word from Sedthee Thai Eatery
At Sedthee, we believe that a healthy soul and wealthy mind begins with a happy stomach. Come experience contemporary Thai hospitality; revel in the regional flavors of Central Thailand and indulge in fine wine, artisanal brews and spicy cocktails.Continued
Eat, drink and prosper
Eat, drink and prosper
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sedthee Thai Eatery reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food, deliciously prepared!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/20/2013Great food, deliciously prepared! The staff is marvelous! I don't know why this place doesn't have people lined up out f the door!Special Features:
- Everything but the food wasVivaDineVIPDined on 4/20/2013Everything but the food was pleasant. The food is cafeteria food and they actually use frozen vegetables. No flavor, very disappointing. I had the Thai fusion 'fresh' salmon filet and it was totally bland and tasteless, on a bed of frozen vegetables with awful coconut rice. Never again.
- Super friendly and helpfulsjandbVIPDined on 2/20/2013Super friendly and helpful service. Outstanding food. Will be back.Special Features:
- Second time and it was a slightjon5ctsVIPDined on 2/17/2013Second time and it was a slight let-down from the first visit. Ribs were great again, but a fish dish was really a let down. Would have been good if the fish were fresh, but it was frozen and really disappointed. They were very nice about it and took it off of the bill, but I wouldn't order it again. Everything else was good.
- Don't miss this restaraunt!!!!!!!!!closer2Dined on 5/28/2011I bought a fifty dollar gift certificate for $25 from our local radio station here in Valencia which is 25 miles from this restaurant. We were on our way for a show in L.A. and thought we should give this place a try. what a shock we had. It was absolutely wonderful. I had the salmon and my wife had the sea bass. It was the best I have ever had and my wife said the same. We were so impressed that we had my father-in-laws birthday there the next weed with 6 people there. My father-in-law is old and cranky and really enjoyed his dinner. Everyone said they would be back. I had the duck breast in red curry and my wife had the fresh water prawns. Again it was all wonderful and all 6 of us will be back. Great service from mgr and Fa.Special Features:
- We stubbled onto this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/14/2011We stubbled onto this place in Glendale before a concert at the Alex Theater. What a gem. The food is delicious, abundant and moderately priced. We'll go here again and again. We had shrimp pad thai and the chicken panang curry. Both we excellent. It looked like a small restaurant from the street, but inside is a bigger restaurant and bar. The booths were comfortable. There is a separate room for groups and there's public parking in the garage behind it.Special Features:
- Food is delicious. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/9/2011Food is delicious. Service is standard. Prices are very, very reasonable.Special Features:
- Everything was great exceptOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/2/2011Everything was great except our booth was hidden from the server. Not her fault, she was certainly attentive when we caught her eye.
- Yum!LongBeachFoodieVIPDined on 3/26/2011This restaurant deserves to stick around and deserves your patronage. The seafood is excellent. The seabass is perfect with an array of delicious sauces to chose from. Great vegetarian dishes.Special Features:
- The decor and lighting giveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/26/2011The decor and lighting give the restaurant a nice ambiance, and the high walls between booths provide a nice, quiet and private dining experience. The menu selections were interesting, not your typical run-of-the mill Thai. The Coconut Paradise was wonderful, served in a coconut shell for an exotic twist. Definitely worth a return visit!Special Features:
- We have been here twice, bothOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/19/2011We have been here twice, both times when attending concerts across the street, at the Alex Theater. The food is creative and delicious, the service is very friendly, and the space is large and creatively designed. The wines are very reasonably priced, as is the food. A definite "find."Special Features:
- I agree with one reviewerlil5weetieDined on 3/11/2011I agree with one reviewer that service was a bit slow. As for the noise level I really can't say because 1) I was with a group of 6 so we were talking a lot and 2) we were one of the only people in the place and we got there at 7:30 and didn't leave until 10. The place has great food and a great ambiance I really hope that other people discover it and that they last.Special Features:
- my guests had not want to eat Thai.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/21/2011A large wall montage of budist monks riding horses. Good cocktails, great calm ambience. Hostess that is knowledgeable and gracious as well. Food is outstanding the "happy tiger" (filet mignon) went to happy tigress' and these are picky ladies. THEY CLEANED THEIR PLATE. We were able to discuss upcoming activities even though there were young children across the room. I appreciated the shrip soup served in a coconut! The lamb chops were enjoyed. The only one that had a go-home box was me. I took the coconut home. The sweet sticky rice with sliced mango was a lovely finish the each of us had bites to share. LOVELY.Special Features:
- Loved the attention to detailOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2011Loved the attention to detail regarding the food preparation. Each dish was unique and tasty; one of our favorites is the Waterfall pork appetizer. The spacious seating adds to the ambience as well as the privacy. The staff was very curtious and prompt. We look forward to returning on any given night to try out other dishes.Special Features:
- Nice food, Nice restaurant, BUT....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/14/2011Only one complaint.... the small amout of rice we got was not worth $15!!!!! Had I known, I wouldn't have ordered any, even though I had 3 dishes with sauce/curry. That alone is enough for me not to return. I never heard of any restaurant price gouging rice. It was a good meal for my Father's birthday dinner, but definately not going back. There are better Thai restaruants around, unfortunately this was the only nice one in Glendale.
- Vegan and non-vegan alike,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/11/2010Vegan and non-vegan alike, so quite good for a group with varied dietstastes. ~1/2 block to the Alex Theater, so a great pre-theater spot! Good wine and interesting beer selections as well.Special Features:
- Decor is beautiful, food isTerriVIPDined on 11/6/2010Decor is beautiful, food is fabulous, as is the service. The only negative was the acustics. With the high ceiling, any noise was exaggerated. Some soft jazz music would have been nice. From our table, we looked straight onto a large TV at the bar. From our point of view, having a TV so visible during dinner was a turn off.Special Features:
- I love the food. I reallyMayuVIPDined on 10/22/2010I love the food. I really enjoyed. Seated was great! I will go back again. Try special drink from bar.....YummySpecial Features:
- The food was all good, butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2010The food was all good, but oddly, we found it sweet for Thai food. The cocktails were inventive. I had the Sedthee Elixir and really enjoyed the infused herbs and spices! We were there on a Tuesday night and it was so quiet I hardly realized there were other people dining there. The waitstaff were all prompt, courteous, and eager to help.Special Features:
- Food was great! Ambiance wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/1/2010Food was great! Ambiance was very nice and comfortable. Would definitely go back.
- Good for groupsDiggieVIPDined on 10/1/2010The food was great but the service was horrible. They were short of a wait staff for that size of a place.Special Features:
- We went for lunch and bothOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/30/2010We went for lunch and both ordered the drunken spagetti lunch special and it was delicious. This one dish is worth ordering. The service however can't compare. I had never seen the waitress again after she took the order. I stood up at my table for over 5 minutes trying hard to flag someone down just to get my check! The Pad-See-Ewe that I order during my last visit had excessive sugar in it. I could not even take a second bite afterwards and I left the food nearly untouched. The waitress merely asked if I wanted a "doggy bag" and when I replied "no" she did not bother asking further.Special Features:
- Convenient 90 min free parkingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/26/2010Convenient 90 min free parking in back parking structure. Nice contemporary decor. More of an upscale Thai food. Good flavors.Special Features:
- I was recommended to thisOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2010I was recommended to this restaurant by a chef from Wolfgang Puck's. It is true...they REALLY do things right. Fantastic food with gorgeous presentation. We were so impressed and will return. Be careful to ask about how spicy hot some dishes with be...they will accommodate for your particular tastes. Atmosphere lovely. Private booths are terrific.Special Features:
- The food was nothing special,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2010The food was nothing special, if you consider the price. But the place is beautiful! Their birthday treat is yummy and unique. Lamb is good but the sides accompanying it were subpar. I would not visit again. This was a huge disappointment because it was my girl friends birthday dinner.Special Features:
- The interior of the restaurantlepuhyeDined on 9/14/2010The interior of the restaurant is so zen like. The food is more like fusion thai but it is good. It gets pretty busy at lunchtime. We really like the place.Special Features: