Seasons- Westin Prince Toronto
900 York Mills Road
Toronto, ON M3B 3H2Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Seasons- Westin Prince Toronto
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.westinprincetoronto.com/Seasons-At-The-Prince
- Phone: 4164442511x5273
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:30am, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 10:30am; Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, International
- Executive Chef: Samir Roonwal
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Fireplace, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a Chef"s Table, located inside our Main Kitchen which accommodates 8 to 12 people comfortably. Relax & enjoy our Chef's inspired culinary delights. Embrace the opportunity to see your unique dishes come to life in front of your very eyes.
- Private Party Contact: Alyson Schmidt 4164442511x5242
- Cross Street: York Mills & Don Mills
- Public Transit: Don Mills Subway (Shepherd & Don Mills). Take bus South along Don Mills to York Mills. Hotel is on the corner. York Mills Subway (Yonge & York Mills). Take bus East along York Mills and bus stops directly in front of hotel.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Parking is partially covered by the restaurant when you come in to dine. Present your parking ticket to your server and $2 per ticket will be credited towards your check.
A word from Seasons- Westin Prince Toronto
Seasons at the Prince Restaurant & 900 Lounge is located inside the Westin Prince Toronto Hotel. Guests are welcome to enjoy the beauty of Seasons for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily as well as a Sunday Brunch Buffet. Seasons is bright & airy, allowing guests to nourish the soul while feeding the body. The Westin Prince Hotel is located on 15 acres of land and Seasons Restaurant overlooks a naturally wooded parkland, and provides our guests a refreshing view while indulging in our culinary delights. The menu is international, and we use local and market fresh ingredients to prepare our dishes. It is sure to delight your taste-buds! Seasons and Westin are proud to be affiliated with SuperFoods which offers health-enhancing menu items rich in antioxidants and underscores Westin's commitment to helping guests live their best lives.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Seasons- Westin Prince Toronto reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
great for brunch (5)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- hawthorneDined on 7/12/2014Have dined here many times. Always very pleased. Had out of town family visiting......complaints re: coffee being lukewarm...maître 'd provided new carafe with piping hot coffee. Waiter very accomodating . Nice variety on new menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 48 reviews are from the Seasons- Westin Prince Toronto reviews archive.
- catscatsVIPDined on 5/11/2014Seasons is great for brunch. Food selection is good, and is a favorite restaurant for Torontonians.Special Features:
- Easter Brunch a DelightBrunchFanDined on 4/20/2014We weren't sure what to expect, never having gone to this venue for brunch before, but we were so pleased by the experience. The food was delicious and plentiful, the seating was comfortable and not crammed in as brunches sometimes are, the view was spectacular, the service was attentive without being overbearing and overall, it was a very relaxed, enjoyable culinary experience. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Very good selection for breakfast.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/24/2014Very good selection for breakfast. Quick and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great experience ..one butepicurianDined on 2/14/2014Seasons is a gem...service is always top notch and the food is always perfect...the one "but" is when I book on Opentable I consider it "booked", but Seasons always calls a day before to confirm again which forces you to call back again to confirm with a not so pleasant woman who takes confirmations for both restaurants and is only interested in your phone number and not your name. So if you book with open table chances are they have your cell # so be sure to give that number to the hostess. Or Seasons should just trust open table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- REGULAR SPOTOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/18/2014Great spot for conversation and contemporary atmosphere Basically a good date night spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday brunchdk889Dined on 1/12/2014Come to this restaurant for Sunday brunch for the first time. Seating area is nice. Really like the selection of food - oyster, stuffed lobster, salads, chocolate waffle, cheesecake. Small portion gives us more room to try for different dishes. The waitress is very friendly. Love the coffee as well. Excellent food and services for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went to Seasons for my birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/1/2014I went to Seasons for my birthday on Jan 1. The price over the internet indicated cost was $8 more. I think there is no value for the cost of $52 per person. Granted there was a lot of seafood but the selection of salads was very poor and it did not appear the staff were too concerned with replenishing depleted options.
- Seasons luncheonGayau1VIPDined on 12/21/2013Place was quiet, only us and another two tables but still our orders took more then 30 minutes to arrive, and we only ordered omelettes, and sandwiches. Omelettes were ok, but sandwiches were lacking flavour.
- Vegan NeedsLovyDovyDined on 10/30/2013I am vegan and in the US it becomes difficult o find vegan food! The restaurant had one item on the dinner menu which was vegan and one item on the breakfast menu that was vegan, and I enjoyed both these dishes. They were very well made and care was taken to make it tasty. My only suggestion is that there could be a few more items to choose from, and a more vegan friendly menu ould be appreciated (at least a few choices).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eggs Benny! Delish coffee!!LN18Dined on 10/2/2013Great eggs Benny! Delish coffee!! They seem to push the buffet rather than the menu but .... Too bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- same price as trump and 4 Seasons??OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2013Food quality, dining experience not up to pricing level. Table service was good, overall, felt like a union run staff. Started vacuuming before all had left. Had to excuse myself to let other staff go by. Layout was a problem, cramped serving area. Lovely room, really wanted it to work, but for 300 for 5 of us, was overpriced
- enjoyablemaitreDined on 6/29/2013This was my wifes's 80th and our 58th wedding anniversary. All the family had a great time with lovely food and surroundings. We are looking forward to to the Christmas buffet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great family brunch,CMPhilDined on 6/23/2013Had a great family brunch, a perfect way to spend a Sunday with family from out of town. Lovely.Special Features:
- Best Quality Buffet!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/16/2013We do our share of hotel buffets..its a family tradition of ours to do lunch buffets for all occasions - Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, Christmas, etc! Westin Prince is by far the best quality, selection of buffet food we have experienced...that's what a buffet should be! And the service was excellent - chef was very attentive to my son's food allergies..made him an egg-free waffle just for him! And when a guest dropped a server spoon by accident, picked it up and placed it back on the table...a hostess heard the drop of the spoon and immediately went to replace it! All in all, an excellent experience: ambience, food, renovated venue, entertainment (piano player, easter egg hunt for kids, father's day bbq tool giveaway..nice touch!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uneven food qualityPedroVIPDined on 5/17/2013Restaurant offers lovely green setting - we even saw a deer while we were dining! Service was attentive, and efficient. Food however was of uneven quality. Excellent appetizers were followed by prime rib that was not very tender... it definitely required a steak knife and was overdone. To be fair, accompaniments were excellent. A seat by the window is a real treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/12/2013Airy and bright ,lots of families with children,good service and good food made Mothers Day Brunch a hit with my Mother.The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly .Everyone was in a good mood even tho the weather was unseasonal, and diners wishing other Mothers a Happy Day made for a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch was good not kid friendlyLJ123Dined on 5/12/2013Overall, we had a good experience except for my 12 year old son who just ate licorice. Who puts raisins in pancakes? Anyhow, it would be great if they could have kept a simple menu for picky kids - plain pancakes, bacon & pork sausages. Otherwise, seafood buffet was great and prime rib was also terrific. The desert buffet could have more selection.Special Features:
- Excellent Easter Lunch, theOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/31/2013Excellent Easter Lunch, the family had a great time.Special Features:
- Parking instruction shouldYummyQueenDined on 3/8/2013Parking instruction should be in the reservation web site and the parking lot. one of my guest was confused as she arrived to the parking lot and paid for the parking,the waiter was nice and reimburse her right away.Special Features:
- The Valentine Brunch was outstandinOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2013The Valentine Brunch was outstanding with great variety and excellent quality.Special Features:
- It was brilliant! Went forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/3/2013It was brilliant! Went for parents anniversary brunch - the food was amazing. Ended up having breakfast and lunch in 3 plates full!Special Features:
- Quiet restaurant for a SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/2/2013Quiet restaurant for a Saturday night. Standard menu with no daily specials. Food was enjoyed by my group with servings arriving at the table in good time. My beef tenderloin was overdone and the management staff quickly took care of the problem and brought a new serving. Would certainly go back for a nice dinner out with good food, but needs to have a menu that has more of a "wow" factor.
- Just my mum and I went forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Just my mum and I went for the late seating of the Christmas buffet. I didn't see any signage outside to tell me where to park for the Seasons restaurant so we ended up out back and came up through the hotel. We had a lovely seat beside a window overlooking a woodlot with lights in the trees and comfy upholstered seats. The buffet was pretty comprehensive but would have benefitted by having a few more labels by each dish. The waiters were attentive but I was surprised that they started cleaning up, putting away the decorations and the dessert table (including the table cloth, revealing ugly plywood tables underneath) while we and several other tables were still dining.Special Features:
- Lovely hotel restaurant -Lady01Dined on 12/25/2012Lovely hotel restaurant - one of the best that I have been to. This is the second year that we have had Christmas dinner here. Well worth the cost.Special Features:
- DisappointingKristaDined on 12/25/2012Overall we were disappointed with our experience. We were seated at the entrance and had to deal with people constantly walking by us to get the their seats or the coat rack. Even when I voiced my concern and told the manager I reserved months in advance I was told there was nothing he could do even though I saw several empty tables on my way to the buffet. The actualy layout of the buffet was terrible. It was in such a tight cramped space for the volume of people trying to access it. They should have set it up along the lower window area to allow for better flow rather then have it off in the corner of the room- poor planning! The quality of the food was just ok- I've had much better for the same price at the Four Seasons on Christmas.
- A hidden gem in the middleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2012A hidden gem in the middle of Toronto. Thanksgiving brunch was very good. The food was exceptional and the friendly service staff made this a great outing. The scenic view from Seasons overlooking the ravine and exterior grounds made me feel that I was in the countryside, not in the city. Will be back!Special Features:
- This is a great place forHomecookingRulesDined on 9/11/2012This is a great place for a business lunch. Not too noisy and a lovely setting. Plenty of parking too (pay and display).Special Features:
- Staff very attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012We were entertaining international clients and language was an issue in the ordering process, but the Seasons staff were patient and very attentive. It was a great experience that helped seal the dealSpecial Features:
- Just remember to bring yourOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/7/2012Just remember to bring your parking voucher in for reimbursement!Special Features:
- celebrated Father's Day withhawthorneDined on 6/16/2012celebrated Father's Day with a father/daughter lunch--excellent food, quiet environment-conducive to conversation. Enjoyed the view from our window table-very comfortable seating.Special Features:
- we had a nice table by thehawthorneDined on 5/24/2012we had a nice table by the window---good view, very quiet. will definitely return againSpecial Features:
- We went for brunch. Was aTorontonianTravellerVIPDined on 4/22/2012We went for brunch. Was a bit on the high price side but the food was well worth it. There were oysters, smoked salmon, shrimp and lobster on the cool part of the buffet. Lots of hot food options including Roast beef and breakfast options. We had a table overlooking the park at the back of the hotel. Definitely recommend it!Special Features:
- Breakfast BuffetHEATHERVIPDined on 4/6/2012I decided to come here with my Grandmother on Easter Friday because I wasn't sure what other restaurants would be open in the area. It was pretty quiet with only a couple of tables filled but got more busy as the morning went on. We chose the buffet breakfast which had a very nice variety of food but the quality was only ok. Pancakes and French toast were way over cooked (the edges were rubbery and dry at the same time), the pastry was chewy. The omelet, eggs, smoked salmon, fruit and other items were good though. I would have expected top quality for the price we paid and was a bit disappointed as my grandmother is 80 found it hard to eat the pancakes & French toast - which she loves! Service however, was fantastic.Special Features:
- Only issue was they seemedLoriVIPDined on 3/26/2012Only issue was they seemed to be understaffed. Our server was working very hard...just too many tables. They were all very pleasant though. I have always enjoyed dinner here. I think the food is pretty good and the wine selection is very reasonable.
- I love the restaurant as itOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/14/2012I love the restaurant as it is cozy, quiet and friendly. The large windows overlooking the ravine is scenic and romantic. Food quality varies a bit during my several dining experiences there. Service is always superb!Special Features:
- Great choice for an evening out.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/6/2012Excellent food, excellent, knowledgable staff. Great menu.
- menu same as last year, seafoodDocchefVIPDined on 1/1/2012menu same as last year, seafood not on ice. lobsters were very good.
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011The food was very good and the staff were friendly and accommodating. Overall, a great place for a family brunch.Special Features:
- Great environment for a quickGiacsVIPDined on 12/13/2011Great environment for a quick business dinner, superb service and excellent food.Special Features: