Seasons Restaurant - Four Seasons Washington DC
2800 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20007Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Seasons Restaurant - Four Seasons Washington DC
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/washington/dining/restaurants/seasons/
- Phone: 2023420444x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:30am;
Saturday and Sunday : 7:00am - 10:30 am;
Saturday Lunch: 10:30am - 2:30pm
Sunday Brunch Buffet: 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Douglas Anderson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Seasons Restaurant - Four Seasons Washington DC
Lush gardens, walls of windows and richly lacquered panels are the setting for this exquisite dining experience. Under the direction of Executive Chef Douglas Anderson, the menu is a tempting mix of fresh ingredients and delicious flavors, reflecting today's respect for dining values.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Seasons Restaurant - Four Seasons Washington DC - Best Restaurants in Georgetown ›
Seasons Restaurant - Four Seasons Washington DC reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (34)special occasion (24)fit for foodies (15)great for outdoor dining (11)good for groups (9)romantic (6)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (4)great for lunch (3)notable wine list (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great brunch!JennyDined on 9/28/2014This beats any brunch I've had by a long shot. The variety is unbeatable, the food is delish, the service great and did I mention the variety? It changes every time we come. It's quite the experience. Yes, it's expensive but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grand BrunchSomaDined on 9/7/2014Seasons Restaurant in Georgetown has a great Brunch which we have tried 3 times now. It should be reserved for Special Occasions, or people who can afford it...we where the latter. Food is QUITE VARIED, excellent and very nicely presented. Atmosphere was elegant but not stuffy. Service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for Businessborn2eatVIPDined on 9/5/2014If you are in Georgetown and looking for a place to conduct a business breakfast or lunch this is a good option. The restaurant offers a view of the changing seasons of Rock Creek Parkway. The acoustics enable business conversations to take place without screaming. Service is professional and the menu offers a variety of traditional options. Come here when conversation might be more important than the food.Special Features:
- Always a great brunchDCDinerVIPDined on 8/24/2014Once again, a great brunch at Seasons. The staff is top notch - glasses are kept filled, plates cleared promptly and silverware replaced before you're ready for the next course. As always, a splurge but well worth it. The only slight disappointment on this visit was the dessert room - more limted and less interesting offerings than usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodophileDined on 8/16/2014Lovely view from patio. Service could be better. Food excellent! Lemon ricotta pancakes with raspberries, to die for! Also croissant with jam and butter. Coffee, and mimosas. Perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeasonsRasikaDined on 8/10/2014The food was delicious. The service was impeccable. I'm already planning my next visitSpecial Features:
- Seasons Sunday BrunchCrayoladinesDined on 8/10/2014Dining at Seasons was a feast for the eyes and palate. The food was gorgeously prepared and totally delicious. We even went around and took photos of the artfully prepared offerings. 5 stars for everything but it is pricey. A great place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- ForgtNamesIUsedForgtNamesIUsedVIPDined on 7/27/2014Made a repeat trip for brunch. Very good. Very pricey.Special Features:
- Great birthday venueOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/27/2014Amazing food!! My husband enjoyed his birthday surprise and my son enjoyed trying all the food. Only negative was the server wasn't very attentive, but the support staff and managers made up for it.Special Features:
- there is nothing that can be saidFOODIEVIPDined on 7/27/2014About the Sunday brunch. There is absolutely NO better brunch in DC or surrounding area. It is a special day when one is able to feast at Seasons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Def ReccomendOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/20/2014I'll admit I was pretty hesitant about this place, just because in my years here in DC I've learned that most places DC'ers like....i try to avoid because they usually have it waaaay wrong(i.e 2 Amy's). However, this place is a rare exception. It's a little pricey, but you do get a lot of food thats actually really good. They are heavier on the lunch side of Brunch, but they offer plenty of breakfast items and unusual, but very good, an asian(sushi) flared table for brunch. Unusual, but i was impressed. Def would go back, but be aware it can be 80-100 a person(depending on if you get a drink, which I would DEF reccomend the blue margheritta)Special Features:
- Best Brunch in Washington, DCBryannaDined on 7/20/2014If you're looking to celebrate a special occassion and brunch is your preference then this is definitely the place. Superb selection and service.Special Features:
- ZeyadVIPDined on 7/16/2014we enjoyed our breakfast, and appreciate validating parkingSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/13/2014The Brunch is overrated and the price tag is ridiculous.Special Features:
- Four Seasons Amazing brunchBRW10VIPDined on 7/6/2014Spectacular place for Sunday brunch if you have demand for high quality food and service! Five star!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Business BreakfastDCBusinessDinerVIPDined on 7/2/2014Private, relaxing and efficient. Tables are well spaced. Food is excellent. Service is AAA.I would recommend this to a friend.
- omnivoraciousVIPDined on 6/27/2014Always a treat for breakfast. Good food, service and ambience plus primo 'power people' watching.Special Features:
- Wedding Brunch GiftSundayDinnerVIPDined on 6/22/2014Second time here in the last year, love this place! Wish I had the disposable income to come more often. All the staff is so friendly in the restaurant & thorough out the hotel. Will definitely recommend & make a return visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons delivers againDCDinerVIPDined on 6/22/2014What can I say that I haven't said before - Seasons always does the best brunch in town. Interesting variety of food (why does anyone go to brunch here just to get an omelette?), all well prepared. The hot foods were the winners this visit, several new things all replaced regularly to keep everything warm and moist. Yes, it's a splurge but worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Brunch!FoodgoddessDined on 6/15/2014I have enjoyed having brunch at Four Seasons for several years. Each time is more pleasurable than the last. Unbelievable food selections ranging from rack of lamb to cerviche, and anything you can imagine in-between. The wait staff is very attentive, but not intrusive. The atmosphere is bright and cheerful. You will not be disappointed in the least!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014Our service Mohammad was absolutely fantastic. We will keep coming back just because of him!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 274 reviews are from the Seasons Restaurant - Four Seasons Washington DC reviews archive.
- Great Sunday Brunch!JJJOHNWODined on 6/1/2014Never seen a Sunday Brunch done better! Unique salad concoctions were awesome. Great seafood bar. Unbelievable dessert ROOM!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic BrunchNappertoeDined on 6/1/2014Just what you would expect from the Four Seasons. Food was tremendous. Bottomless mimosas were truly bottomless, without any skimping on the proportions. When you consider the quality of the food, the great service, and the drinks, the cost is the same, or better than every comparable luxurious brunch in DC. We'll go again!Special Features:
- Best Brunch among the many we hadNoNicknameVIPDined on 6/1/2014We just came back from a Sunday birthday brunch at "Seasons". It's high priced, for sure. But we had a most excellent experience overall - the food, the service, the ambiance. I would go as far to say that this was the Best Brunch we had, ever (and we've had our share of good ones). For a special event, this is absolutely worth it.Special Features:
- Good breakfast at SeasonsJB77Dined on 5/31/2014Amazing service--the chef came to check on our food twice. Very nice atmosphere and not crowded on a weeken morning. Very expensive, but if you want to feel spoiled at breakfast come here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/26/2014We enjoyed a wonderful, leisurely lunch outdoors on the terrace. The food and service were great. However, I was disappointed that Seasons dropped the ball on our special occasion. It would have been nice to have a little candle or something to celebrate my friend's 87th birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentboxofficebenVIPDined on 5/25/2014The best food and service you will get! This is a wonderful place to spend your morning/afternoon brunch. The food was superb and they have so many selections to choose, you will not go away hungry. The dessert bar alone is worth a look. The service is impeccable as usual for a Four Seasons establishment. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as alwaysOccidentalVIPDined on 5/21/2014Thanks for all your wonderful service and food as always.Special Features:
- In just one word....fantasticCharlieDined on 5/11/2014Mothers Day brunch was fantastic. We had a wonderful server, the entire staff showed the best in public relations and we even had to request a quick stop by one of the chefs to say how much we enjoyed our day. Our mom said she felt like a queen. Pricey, yes. Worth it, yes! Charlie PalmerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointmenttitaDined on 5/11/2014This was our second visit. We enjoyed it the first time tremendously and thought it was oustanding, even though rather expensiv. On Mothersday (our second and last visit) we wasted our time and money, The atmosphere was not recommendable, the food not that special and generally a rather poor outing.
- Great Mother's Day BrunchDrctVIPDined on 5/11/2014Possibly the best Mother's Day Brunch in the Greater DC area. The food was delicious and the service was the perfect touch!Special Features:
- A LOVELY DINING EXPERIENCELUVIN4SEASONSDined on 4/27/2014OMG.... BRUNCH was TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! Very friendly atmosphere. First-class service and wonderful food selection.Special Features:
- Always GreatGidgetGoesSeafoodVIPDined on 4/25/2014Perfect location, good food, attentive service. Bright, open space within the Four Seasons Hotel. Easy access into DC/Hill. Exceptionally civilized way to take a breakfast meeting where most of the power brokers dine.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Brunch a Festive AffairBethChChVIPDined on 4/20/2014Food stations well designed and spaced out, atmosphere most festive. Though the restaurant was full there was no sense of crowding or waits to get any food. The variety of food choices was excellent, and it was all delicious. Wait staff very attentive and efficient. The entire experience made for a very special family holiday!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/20/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our Easter Brunch! Everything was wonderful.Special Features:
- Vestiges of a Recent PastMarlowe17Dined on 4/20/2014We frequently have enjoyed Easter brunch at Seasons, and occasionally on other Sundays as well, but we cannot help but lament the closure of Seasons for dinner when Bourbon Steak was opened. We much preferred the linen-tableclothed elegance of Seasons and the professionalism and quiet dignity of the experienced wait staff to the noisy bustle of Bourbon Steak. We recognize that "edgy" is now what Tom Sietsima and the young professionals seem to like in restaurants these days, but the classic cuisine and dignified ambiance of Seasons for dinner are truly missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great brunchDCDinerVIPDined on 4/13/2014A beautiful spring day, freely flowing Prosecco, a wide variety of tasty food - what more could you want? Seasons always delivers at brunch, with excellent service and attention to detail. On this visit the salads were a lot more interesting than they've been and the picaditas at the rotating food station were the stand-out. Pricey, yes, but always well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The most amazing brunch!FabulousVIPDined on 4/6/2014From the bottomless mimosas to the fresh shellfish bar you are certain to not be disappointed with this brunch. By far the best in DC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $$$ but worth it!SteakFoodieVIPDined on 3/27/2014What an excellent dining experience! Superb service and exquisite food. I had the Lemon - Ricotta Pancakes & their famous DC Half Hash--an off shoot of Ben's Chili bowl but ten times better. the half smoke is charcoal grilled and served with a hash brown patty, beef chili, poached eggs, and cheddar cheese sauce. The portions are perfect. Don't let the small size of that lemon ricotta pancake fool you. It is filling and packs a wallop of flavors. Both are must when having breakfast year. I must say service and attention was excellent. To get here go through the lobby and down the stairs on the left. Get a table near the window and enjoy the beautiful views. Prices are steep here for breakfast with $15 waffles but it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience. NotnovaDined on 3/23/2014Wonderful experience. Not our first time. Never feel rushedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.