Seasons of Coeur d'Alene
209 Lakeside Ave
Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons of Coeur d'Alene
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seasonsofcda.com/
- Phone: (208) 664-8008
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Bar is open until close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Happy Hour
- Entertainment: Live Music
A word from Seasons of Coeur d'Alene
Seasonally Inspired, Spirited Cuisine. Coeur d'Alene's Newest Fresh Grill & Martini BarContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons of Coeur d'Alene - Best Restaurants in Coeur d’Alene ›
Seasons of Coeur d'Alene reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)special occasion (8)good for groups (6)vibrant bar scene (6)romantic (5)fit for foodies (5)notable wine list (3)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Once again EXCELLENT!!BeverlyVIPDined on 11/22/2014We had to come again because our first experience was great. This time I had the mini beet salad. It was out of this world. We had other items as well from the happy hour menu, which were very good. But this mini beet salad was delicious. My husband had the Rancher's Pie and loved it. We will be going on Tuesday night to try their Tuesday shellfish night. There are so many things on their menu that I can't wait to experience. And excellent service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceBeverlyVIPDined on 11/16/2014We unknowingly got there when they had a Happy Hour menu. We order four different small dishes off the menu for the two of us. Each was delicious. The kobi beef slider was the absolute best. Kaylay was our server. Very friendly, efficient and a delight as a server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to eat.HungerpainsDined on 10/24/2014My wife and I had dinner there 10-23-2014. We were treated to an exceptional experience by our server and the food was wonderful. Thankyou Seasons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice night outEnjoylocaldiningDined on 10/3/2014The ambiance of the restaurant was conducive for a night out for two. The lighting was subdued without being too dark. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The food was wonderfully presented and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentRDfoodieDined on 9/26/2014We have eaten at Seasons on multiple occasions and have been very pleased every time. The food is presented beautifully and tastes amazing. The waitstaff are friendly and helpful. We love the "private" booth option. The "skinny" cocktails are great....overall a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outoftownerDined on 9/20/2014Food was excellent and the ambiance very peaceful. Service was a little slow. Food was worth the wait when it finally came.Special Features:
- Very Good!jvmartin0707VIPDined on 8/31/2014My husband and I were visiting the area for a couple of days and decided to try Seasons because of the reviews we read. We certainly weren't disappointed! I had the Seafood Salad, which was good, but could have been a bit more interesting. Maybe add a few veggies that aren't your typical faire (or maybe even forget the bay shrimp and sliced scallop, and add a couple of crab cakes instead!). I did appreciate the freshness of the lettuce, and the dressing was very good as well. I'd have to say that the best part of my meal was the one crab slider that I also ordered (hence my suggestion to the salad - it was very good!) My husband had the fish and chips, which he thoroughly enjoyed.
- A great findTastebudDined on 8/27/2014We arrived almost 30 minutes early; the free parking in back surprised us. The hostess seated us anyway, and took our order before they were officially open. We ordered: cheese plate appetizer, the halibut cheeks, and steak/scallops combo. All were very good to excellent. We finished with a yummy cheesecake dessert. Yes, we would recommend Seasons. TastebudSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/25/2014Duck enchiladas were fabulous and the the sliders were so flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just in townLynnVIPDined on 8/24/2014food was excellent, waiter should have known the menu betterSpecial Features:
- Happy Hour GemLauraVIPDined on 8/18/2014They offer a nice selection of small plates at discounted prices beginning at 3:00 p.m.Special Features:
- Great with special requestsToniVIPDined on 8/13/2014My family ate here on our way to the airport the other night. They helped us keep on our tight schedule and we were still able to enjoy a lovely last family meal together. I was specifically impressed that the staff helped me create a special meal for my child with allergies that she loved! Thank you for a great experience!Special Features:
- Disappointed This TimeBOSSTWEEDDined on 8/10/2014My husband and I were hosted by a 93-yr old woman. At 5:00, the place was sparsely occupied. The server could see the three of us were seniors. Husband ordered steak. The two women ordered the fish tacos with one blackened and one batter-fried. Overkill on the blackened seasoning with too much salt and chili pepper -- made the blackened fish almost inedible. We told the server, but she made no adjustment. She also did not ask about choice of flour or corn tortilla, and she removed our plates while our host was still eating from hers. If we were not guests, I would have been more demanding. The server did not demonstrate that she new the menu well enough to warn us about the strong seasoning; and the chef gets minus points.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner @ SeasonstravelingaroundDined on 8/5/2014Four of us enjoyed a very nice dinner here for a 60th birthday celebration. The crab appetizer was gone but we enjoyed steamed clams and a delicious beet salad to share for starters. The menu was varied with something for everyone - risotto to steak. The service was friendly and attentive and the wine list reasonable. A complimentary dessert was included for the birthday girl. If we're in Coeur d'Alene again, we'd eat here. The bar is very lively with a lot of TVs but we were glad to have a stylish dining room for our birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 18 reviews are from the Seasons of Coeur d'Alene reviews archive.
- PLEASANTBOSSTWEEDDined on 7/18/2014We met friends here to dine for our first time---their recommendation. We had various entrees, and we were pleased with our choices. The kitchen can cook fish! Food came well presented and hot. Servers aimed to please. I noticed a dollar discrepancy on the bill for a wine mistake; otherwise no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 TIMES IN 10 DAYSDickVIPDined on 7/17/2014WE HAVE DINED HERE 3 TIMES IN THE PAST 10 DAYS AND HAVE LOVED EVERY TIME. THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT. THE CHEF, SCOTT, IS OUT AND ABOUT TO EXPLAIN SERVINGS AND GREET PATRONS. WE ALSO MET ONE OF THE OWNER'S, MIDGE, AND SHE WAS NOT SHY ABOUT HELPING THE 'HELP' WHEN THEY NEED TO TEND TO A CUSTOMER "RUSH". WE HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED AND WILL BE BACK DURING OUR NEXT 2 WEEKS IN CDA, ID. GREAT FOOD AND PLACE!
- Olive in my manhattannaturalethicDined on 7/5/2014I ordered two Manhattans. The first was garnished properly, the second had an olive in it. Gross. The steaks were overcooked (medium -> well, medium-rare -> medium), but tasted good. The service was poor, there seemed to be very little interest from our waiter in enhancing our visit in any way, either with his personality or general demeanor. He seemed a bit rushed even though the place was fairly empty. The waiter and the wandering bus staff were overly aggressive on clean up. I felt everyone had something very important to get back to, like their facebook page perhaps. In general, I think the staff are coasting on the fact they're going to make $30 easy in tips on a 4-top, and put in little effort to increase revenue or tips.
- A treat to sit and eat at barNotHard2PleaseVIPDined on 7/4/2014We dined in afternoon in the bar and it was quite enjoyable. The weather was great so we the sliding windows were wide open - a treat! the food was good.Special Features:
- stacieDined on 6/20/2014Good food and service. Visiting from Austin, Texas. If I lived in CDA I would definitely return to Seasons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingMurphDined on 5/27/2014Our food was fantastic as was the service! This restaurant is now on our regular list for dinner and we will try lunch. My only input would be to have some kind of bread (sourdough preferably) before we eat. The food was excellent and we would not be too full to enjoy the entire meal!Special Features:
- GreatPaul2Dined on 5/7/2014We made a reservation for 6:00 and when we arrived our table was ready, set including water in the glasses. Very good meal and service.Special Features:
- Excellent Food; Reasonable PricegdspookDined on 5/1/2014Visited Seasons for the first time last week to host a business lunch. Guest and I found the food excellent. I had the Seafood Cobb Salad with the gold balsamic dressing. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Brian (if memory serves me) was our waiter. Service was great. He kept himself in the background yet always available. Attentive without being too overbearing. Greatly appreciated.Special Features:
- A perfect findOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/16/2014What great food! We were just traveling through the area on our way east and stayed in Coeur D'Alene. Luckily, we chose Seasons for our dinner. Both of our meals were fantastic! We had the buttermilk chicken and the duck enchiladas. Fantastic food and great service. My husband says it was the best chicken that he has ever had. Thank you Chef!Special Features:
- Bar noneFoodcriticDined on 2/14/2014Great bar great drink prices not so in the restaurant . Food was ok. Would have preferred salad with choice of dressing on the side plus a choice to have A baked potato. Had reservation way Head of anniversary date we We're seated in a back corner near the kitchen Should have opted to eat in the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Server was awesome!!I was very disappointed with the food French fries came out cold and so did my boyfriends and the food was very bland no flavor and was not as good as we thought it would be. We will not be back for food again we do like your choice of drinks though.Special Features:
- Expectations not met4rockDined on 2/5/2014Seasons was expected to be a higher end restaurant with a gourmet menu and matching food. The food was edible, eventually, but not to be recommended for the prices charged. The menu features a large number of sandwiches / burgers. My entree (not a burger or sandwich) was served so hot it was basically inedible. Because of the way it was presented, it took about 10 minutes to cool down to the "almost burn your mouth" level. They need a chef that understands subtlety of flavors. "More" of anything is NOT acceptable.Special Features:
- Just didn't love itPoquitaDined on 1/5/2014We dined early on a Sunday evening. The server was excellent, ambience good, food good. I just didn't love it, so I would probably not return. It's nice tho
- OutstandingDearIdahoDined on 12/14/2013Our Ladies Ho Ho Ho-This ones for the Girls Holiday Party was a huge success thanks to Seasons of CDA and our gem of a waitress-Jessica! Jessica remembered everything and was always there for us,she total all our tabs seperately and was so kind and pleasant. Thanks for the great food and outstanding service. We all highly recommend the pear/pom martinis :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- xmas party at Seasonsld8hgiDined on 12/6/2013Made reservations here as the reviews were positive...Ambiance in the facitlity was great, wait staff was fantastic! The appetizers that the waitress suggested were very good.. However,, unfortunately some of the entrees were unedible...I ordered one of the highly recommended dishes...the risotto. The dish was way over salted & tasted like onion soup mix. While I would not recommend this restaurant for dinner I would recommend it as a place to have a few drinks with friends & enjoy some appetisersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Food in Coeur d AleneOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/3/2013This was my third visit. Everytime the food is fantastic. Best chefs in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Bit Over RatedJamesVIPDined on 10/18/2013food was ok... My first drink... Ordered from the "Skinny Menu", was undrinkable. I was comped another drink, which was very nice, but someone should taste what is offered. I had crabcakes which were just ok.
- Delicious and pleasantKaisieDined on 10/5/2013We had a great time and the food was absolutely delicious! tender steak, yummy potatoes & veggies! And the drink were terrific as was the service! We will definitely be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.