Seasons 52 - Westheimer
Houston, TX 77027Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Westheimer
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7136215452
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner : Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday:4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: James Holets
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Westheimer
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Westheimer - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Seasons 52 - Westheimer reviews from OpenTable diners
385 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (213)great for lunch (187)special occasion (179)good for groups (143)neighborhood gem (140)romantic (135)notable wine list (102)hot spot (64)vibrant bar scene (58)great for brunch (52)late-night find (24)great for outdoor dining (21)kid-friendly (17)scenic view (6)Show More
- Birthday Celebrationfood4thoughtDined on 9/19/2014Especially appreciated the service given 1 in our party was unavoidably late. Delicious food and drink! Syliva, our service was excellent!Special Features:
- Great for all SeasonsGjones62Dined on 9/19/2014We arrived a bit late for our reservation. The greeting was warm and friendly, the seating was quick and personal. Service was prompt and courteous. Our food came out as promised and tasted great! We will visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!ChomondelyDined on 9/19/2014Excellent service. Waitress knew the menu and accomodates various special requests to change the side on the entrees. We loved the individual sized desert. We will go back.Special Features:
- I know it'a chain but....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014It feels like a really good independent restaurant. The food is innovative but not strange and always nicely presented. They offer a widerange of selections from their flatbreads to hard to find branzino - which is always my favorite. Intimate atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to usual standarsCyndioVIPDined on 9/19/2014I usually love Season's 52 and have had great experiences up until this time. I went to lunch with 4 other friends, and our waiter evidently turned in the orders for three of us, but not for two. He came by our table several times after the three had been served, and we finally had to ask where the rest of the food was. We watched him go back to the kitchen, talk to someone, scribble out something on his pad, and then a little while later, our food came. Very clearly he didn't place the full order. No apologies or explanations or anything... very disappointing. The food was delicious when it finally arrived though. I had the Korean Duck lettuce wraps... awesome!!Special Features:
- A perfect evening of diningJimFDined on 9/18/2014Seasons 52 is a gem. The staff was knowledgable, friendly and attentive. The food, from appetizers to dessert were prepared to perfection. The wine list was excellent. Complimentary valet parking is available. This was our first visit to Seasons 52 and we will definitely return to this gem of a restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New menu items delishCampmaVIPDined on 9/18/2014I love Seasons 52 changing menu and good service always keeps me coming back. The Korean duck lettuce wrap and Banh Mi were so good.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceDinedivaDined on 9/14/2014I took my Mother for lunch, it wasn't so noisy that you couldn't carry on a conversation which was great. The food was excellent, my steak was not overdone and the salmon was very yummy. Our waiter was very attentive and gave excellent service. Everyone there was very friendly!Special Features:
- memorable eveninghappy48Dined on 9/10/2014At a friends recommendation we decided to celebrate Anniversary #48 at Seasons 52. It was the perfect place. From the moment we checked in, we felt at home with the signed card placed at our quiet table, the complimentary toast of champagne and attentive service. piano playing/singing in the distance added to the already warm ambiance. From the flat bread appetizer, through the entree (mine was scallops, his the entree salad with bar-b-que chicken) to the individually portioned deserts, everything was tasty and nicely presented. Cameron was gracious, professional and charming with his spot-on service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousSheshDined on 9/10/2014Everything was fresh and delicious! Loved the salmon and the pecan pie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014Forgot to put in the order for one of our appetizers. Reminded server about it but it came at the end of the meal. My entree (black bean tacos) was cold. Everyone else at the table raved about their food. Very good on keeping beverages filled. Didn't hover, which I liked. Mini-desserts are to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is Always GoodKatyBVIPDined on 9/9/2014We had some wonderful food as always. The server was not good at all. We never saw her during our whole meal and I had to ask another server to refill my iced tea. This is not usually how it is at Season's 52. I guess she had a bad day.Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedMattGDined on 9/6/2014I live nearby and still hadn't made it to this place yet, but since the GF wanted to go, we tried it out. For a first time visit, I was actually very impressed with the variety and attention to detail given to the menu. Most restaurants that characterize themselves as "healthy dining" don't have the flavor to garner praise from those that are there for more than asparagus or a salad, however, this place is quite tasty! The wait staff is exceptionally friendly and the ambiance fits the mood well for a date. Overall, good experience and would recommend to any couple looking for a new place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!TXwannabeDined on 9/6/2014Wish we could eat at a Seasons 52 in San Antonio! Have enjoyed meals at Seasons 52 in Atlanta, Plano and now Houston. Consistently very good food and service.Special Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014This was my first time to Season's 52 restaurant and I was impressed. First you are greeted with friendly and accommodating staff who treat you like a king or queen. From management, to the hostesses, to the wait staff, to the piano player it was al good and impressive. The food was absolutely phenomenal - great tasting and fantastic presentation. Just the right amount to fill you up without being bloated.Special Features:
- Very Special PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014This restaurant has it all. Wonderful, creative food, with healthy but delicious meals, and a posh atmosphere that is quiet enough to have a good conversation.Special Features:
- Great food & serviceBeckyEatsVIPDined on 9/2/2014We loved the appetizers and entrees. Five of us went. Everything we had was fantastic except the filet. The 2 who ordered that said they would skip it next time. The desserts were a great concept, but not really well executed.Special Features:
- End of SummerCroatianEaterDined on 9/1/2014I like that the menu changes. We went on the last day of summer menu. The trout and scallops were well cooked. I enjoyed the bbq chicken salad and the small blueberry lemon dessert.Special Features:
- Melt in your mouth filetMojomichaelDined on 8/31/2014The oak grilled filet was fantastic. So tender, perfect flavor. My wife had the pork tenderloin which was also among the best I have ever tried. The blackened steak and blue cheese flatbread was ok, but it needed more everything on it to have enough flavor for my liking. My spinach salad was a little boring, but the organic green salad my wife ordered was really satisfying. Lots of flavors working there. I love what they do with dessert... the dessert shots are small enough to make sense after a full dinner. The Belgian chocolate s'more was the best we tried. The chocolate peanut butter shot was also pretty good. The carrot cake and pecan pie were both good, but not really memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday experience!blueskyDined on 8/31/2014I went here for my birthday dinner and had a wonderful time. Our server was very friendly and attentive. The food was really good. The staff gave me a birthday card and our desserts were complimentary. I will definitely try to go back, especially since their menu changes with the seasons. I recommend this place!Special Features:
- FoodFashionistaDined on 8/31/2014The lunch was ok. I really like the chicken flat bread and pecan pie dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good food and serviceCampmaVIPDined on 8/30/2014Seasons 52 never disappoints in food or service. I always feel like I am getting fresh, not heavy buttered or creamed food. We did the Houston Restaurant week menu which was plenty of food. The roasted tomato flatbread was delicicious and light. Salad was tasty and my scallops were good. My hubby had the filet which was okay but we weren't eating at a steak house so I wasn't expecting primo beef. Armani was very attentive and nice background piano bar music. I always enjoy eating here and obviously the staff is very well trained. Management is first class!Special Features:
- Wonderful RestaurantJodyenergyDined on 8/30/2014Will be back with out a doubt. The Food was Great from beginning to end.Special Features:
- Great dinnerMarlVIPDined on 8/30/2014Good was very fresh and well-presented. Flat bread starter is delicious. Waiter was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit and very pleased.CliffMcDined on 8/30/2014First time visit, very impressed. Staff was friendly and professional. Beautiful inside. Food was delicious. I really enjoyed the Hawaiian Pineapple Cosmo, it was first rate. All 3 at our table enjoyed the $20 lunch special which came with a soup or appetizer, a main dish, a side, and a mini-desert. Not only was the food delicious, the presentation was quite spiffy. And the mini-desert really hit the spot.Special Features:
- One of Houston's Bestfoodiefan55Dined on 8/29/2014Our party of 5 ate at Seasons 52 for Restaurant Week. From the moment we entered until we left, it was a 5-star experience. Our waitress, Mae, was friendly and efficient. The food was delicious from appetizers to dessert! We will definitely eat here again and recommend to others.Special Features:
- Great ConceptStuhou810Dined on 8/29/2014I love the Seasons 52 concept - a seasonally rotating menu offering lots of healthy options (nothing is over 475 calories) with food that actually tastes great and is full of flavor. You would think that the portions would be smaller, but this is not the case. I had the scallops served on risotto, and it was quite filling. My partner had the Ahi sushi roll and loved it. On top of that, they have a great wine list and, of course, a full bar. We really enjoyed our evening and although the service felt rushed a bit at first, things finally hit a nice pace. Definitely treat yourself to a dessert - they are the perfect size and won't make you feel guilty for indulging a bit. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Houston is most fortunate!RobertDined on 8/28/2014We have been here three times now and have never been disappointed! I brought my 17-year-old daughter here for an outstanding dinner that we both sincerely enjoyed. We had garlic chicken pesto flatbread, and that was excellent. She had the cedar-plank salmon and I had scallops over risotto. I was sad when dinner ended, as the food and service were both of the highest quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will go againFoodie4everDined on 8/28/2014Great ambiance! The HRW menu online was a little different than the one we were presented, but we were able to make good selections. The flatbread was fabulous! The server & hosts were friendly & cordial. Will go again for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always impeccablepegasusDined on 8/27/2014This place never disappoints. Food always superb. Well trained wait staff. Engaged manager (Rueben). Excellent for business lunches to parties to romantic dinners. This place does everything well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SalmononmygoodnessDined on 8/23/2014The salmon could have been bigger in size. Everything else inside the restaurant was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Option in the areaNaniDined on 8/23/2014The food was very good and reasonably priced. The ambiance and service were excellent. Will definitely go back!!!Special Features:
- Good Healthy restaurant;no guiltLisaDined on 8/23/2014Menu selections keep diet conscious in mind. Wine selections & pricing wine is good. I hate paying >$10/glass for wine & resent restaurants that charge too much for wine. My only complaint was the original table they tried to seat us at (only 2 people) in the back room with all the big tables of 14. We asked to relocate and we were moved to a section closer to the bar area into a booth. Much better experience for a middle age couple!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent food and service. Definitely a repeat locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for anniversarySn0wDined on 8/22/2014Had our anniversary dinner at seasons 52. They had fantastic service and a complimentary champaign toast. Will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodSueBDined on 8/22/2014The food was delicious and I loved the seasonal items.. fresh corn, heirloom tomatoes.. Yum! Only problem, the live music was too loud and distracting during dinner.Special Features:
- Perfect place for visiting guestsAtticusDined on 8/22/2014I tried this place out on a little bit of a gamble - bringing a friend visiting internationally without ever being here. I had mixed reviews from two friends but SO very glad I made it here. The piano bar area is lively and an ideal place to be seated if possible. The piano player/singer was awesome. the food was great, and our server was attentive but not overbearing. Will definitely be back soon.Special Features:
- ServicePearlandMomDined on 8/22/2014Our waiter, Fitz, was amazing. He was very attentive, knowledgeable of the menu, and had a great personality. Fitz, combined with the wonderful food and specialty drinks, made for a fantastic evening out!Special Features:
- Friday lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014My friend and I chose lunch from the Restaurant Week menu. It was so very good. Flatbread with roasted roma tomatoes, etc., chicken caprese sandwich and dessert. We will definitely go back. Cara was a wonderful waitress.Special Features:
- Ronnie was a great server!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014Best service ever!! First time there and we felt like he read our minds. Very prompt and super sweet! Food was good but he might the experience great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.