Seasons 52 - Westheimer
Houston, TX 77027Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Westheimer
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7136215452
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner : Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday:4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: James Holets
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Westheimer
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Westheimer - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Seasons 52 - Westheimer reviews from OpenTable diners
359 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (205)special occasion (168)great for lunch (163)good for groups (136)neighborhood gem (130)romantic (122)notable wine list (98)vibrant bar scene (63)hot spot (62)great for brunch (42)late-night find (22)great for outdoor dining (18)kid-friendly (14)scenic view (6)Show More
- Great SurprisePooltjeDined on 10/18/2014It was a last minute decision to go our for dinner and Seasons 52 was equally a last minute choice. We were pleasantly surprised when walking in: the cadre was traditional wood without being old-fashioned. Our waiter greeted us by name (nice touch). He provided some guidance on the menu and had the quality of being always available without being intrusive. The food was excellent. From the signature flatbread to the stuffed quail (chef's suggestion) to the deserts, an overall wonderful experience. I will come back.
- Great experienceDuckDined on 10/17/2014Service was great ask for Jennifer, food was excellent, try the grilled scallops, you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the menu! Friendly staff!tvhoustonVIPDined on 10/16/2014Love the low calorie menu. Good place to visit and plan to go again once the construction on westheimer rd gets better.Special Features:
- Great new restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/16/2014Have eaten there twice in the last week and the service was outstanding and the food was excellent. The manager came by our table and thanked us. They know how to make you feel special.Special Features:
- Consistent & ReliableChicagoFoodieDined on 10/13/2014Although there are several Seasons 52 restaurants, their unique market-to-table approach is fresh and inviting. The usual great service (Armani) was our waiter and the food was on the mark once again. Nice place for a business dinner, not too spendy, but not cheap either.Special Features:
- Relaxed and faultlessDanielDined on 10/12/2014The price is rather high for a good but not excellent restaurant. The staff were attentive. The flatbread was original and made a good sharing plate. Maybe we were just enjoying our own company too much to notice the food, so we surely were relaxed. We enjoyed a couple of bottles of wine - I'd recommend the viognier.Special Features:
- rasmithVIPDined on 10/11/2014The cedar plank grilled Salmon is fantastic. The mini desserts are a perfect way to end the evening. Our server (Brian) was very professional, friendly and fun. We can't wait for our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJosieDined on 10/8/2014I have been to Seasons 52 several times before and it was one of my favorite restaurants. Our service was very very slow and our waitress was not very attentive. My martini had to be remade but they forgot to remake it until I asked again for it. Our crab cakes did not seam as fresh and lump as other fine restaurants I have eaten. We were very disappointed and hesitant to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why I'm a regular at Seasons 52NormaDined on 10/8/2014The quality of the food is always dependable. The wait staff is welcoming and well trained. Love the ambiance.Special Features:
- Great PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2014We had a delightful birthday party - the staff was gracious and accommodating and the food was delish!Special Features:
- Great foodDpod26Dined on 10/4/2014Enjoyed the menu, and food tasted really good! Waitress was pretty decent. The only thing that was not perfect was when another waiter came and took away a half-eaten appetizer plate without asking if we were finished.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Seasonal FareGudFudYumYumDined on 10/3/2014A restaurant that prizes itself on its seasonal, ever-changing menu. The food is very good, not as good as a fine steakhouse etc., but well above the norm and well worth the price of the dishes. An extensive wine menu, knowledgeable service, and a live pianist/singer on the weekends. Definitely a great place to come for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Inner Loop Chain RestaurantRachelDined on 10/3/2014Wine list wasn't very good. The food was OK, but not notable. The entire place felt like you were in a chain restaurant, but they were trying to be fine dining. The staff was very nice, it was just the atmosphere, food options and wine list that were a turn off.
- Amazing!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/2014I had a very great lunch! The food was so good and tasteful and not soaked in butter. It was so fresh and the scallops were a amazing! I took a friend there for her birthday and the way they present the desserts to you are so thoughtful. The mini desserts are amazing. I would go back for lunch of dinner anytime.Special Features:
- Good, but>>>>RevlimiterVIPDined on 10/1/2014Service and surroundings were very good, as usual. Our party of three were here for about three hours and the waiter never rushed us but was available when needed. The turkey skewer arrived dry and overcooked. We only mentioned it ant the two entrees were quickly comped. We were not requesting that but did appreciate the response. We will return.Special Features:
- Fabulous lunch venue!ZakkDined on 9/30/2014First time to dine here and I have to say, I'm sorry I waited so long ! Exceptionally fresh food especially the butternut squash soup and the greens on the salad were super fresh. Prices are reasonable for the quality and the service was prompt. We were celebrating my friends birthday and they hand wrote a birthday note to her and had it at the table before she arrived...what a wonderful touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch!bdaybooVIPDined on 9/30/2014Enjoyed the great service - attentive, well-paced, not rushed. Flatbreads were delicious and the wine superb.Special Features:
- Tasty Seasonal MenuSualauDined on 9/29/2014I booked and looked at the menu for my dinner before I realized each item on the menu is 475 calories or less. Excellent. I had a lovely evening with two friends and we all enjoyed our dinner. It was wonderful not to be rushed to turn the table over and the service was terrific. I was particularly impressed by the mini-desserts. I am so over the enormous, Texas-sized desserts trotted out after a meal. I admire the "small, but potent" dessert concept at Seasons 52. The atmosphere is dark and clubby--not what I expected for the menu and prices. That was a pleasant surprise and I found it relaxing. Overall, I would recommend going for an evening in which conversation and good eating are the focus.Special Features:
- Yes to this place!FoodieGirlDined on 9/28/2014This is my favorite place to take friends and family. Great food, great service and great location. It's relaxing, has a fabulous wine selection and we always enjoy our experience.Special Features:
- Ambrosial Dining ExperiencehectorvelarealtorVIPDined on 9/28/2014Had a wonderful dining experience at Seasons 52. Ms. Duncan enjoyed her surprised dinner engagement. She especially enjoyed her dessert, compliments of the HOUSE. THANK YOU...Special Features:
- always changing!deliveringVIPDined on 9/27/2014Very good service, exceptional food, fresh and tasty. Recommend to try every 3 months to palate the changes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikeyDined on 9/27/2014They were very considerate and handled our larger party and our request for a quieter table. Excellent service and great tasting healthy food. Exceptional wine list at reasonable prices. We will go again and recommend them! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I bring business acquaintenances to lunch often at this restaurant and friends in the evening.Special Features:
- Large group diningGoodAmericanFoodDined on 9/26/2014We made a reservation via open table for 10 for my fiancées birthday. The restaurant seated us 10 minutes before our reservation time, even though only 3 of our party had arrived. My food was delicious (lump crab salad- and not skimpy on the crab). My fiancée had the lamb chops which he enjoyed as well I look forward to coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy FoodGeoHealthyDined on 9/26/2014A great place to eat if you are watching what you eat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best service ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Rachel gave excellent service. She was very attentive with a great personality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't feel like a chaink226VIPDined on 9/25/2014I'm a little apprehensive about chain restaurants, as the food can be very routine when compared to local chefs. But I find Seasons 52 to hold up well against the competition. The food is fresh, seasoned, and well-prepared. The menu changes regularly. Butternut squash always gets my attention, so I had the scallops with butternut squash risotto. While the risotto was the first draw and did not disappoint, the scallops were perfectly prepared, lightly charred on the outside and tender on the inside. The broccolini was pretty boring. My guest ordered the a la carte scallops and brussel sprouts, which was another good combination.Special Features:
- Good food and serviceLokeVIPDined on 9/24/2014Our first time for lunch and definitely return for dinner.Special Features:
- Love Seasons 52BBrockVIPDined on 9/23/2014Consistent outstanding dining experience at all locations of Seasons 52. Every item on the menu has 475 calories or less. One of my new favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- Birthday Celebrationfood4thoughtDined on 9/19/2014Especially appreciated the service given 1 in our party was unavoidably late. Delicious food and drink! Syliva, our service was excellent!Special Features:
- Great for all SeasonsGjones62Dined on 9/19/2014We arrived a bit late for our reservation. The greeting was warm and friendly, the seating was quick and personal. Service was prompt and courteous. Our food came out as promised and tasted great! We will visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!ChomondelyDined on 9/19/2014Excellent service. Waitress knew the menu and accomodates various special requests to change the side on the entrees. We loved the individual sized desert. We will go back.Special Features:
- I know it'a chain but....KchrDined on 9/19/2014It feels like a really good independent restaurant. The food is innovative but not strange and always nicely presented. They offer a widerange of selections from their flatbreads to hard to find branzino - which is always my favorite. Intimate atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to usual standarsCyndioVIPDined on 9/19/2014I usually love Season's 52 and have had great experiences up until this time. I went to lunch with 4 other friends, and our waiter evidently turned in the orders for three of us, but not for two. He came by our table several times after the three had been served, and we finally had to ask where the rest of the food was. We watched him go back to the kitchen, talk to someone, scribble out something on his pad, and then a little while later, our food came. Very clearly he didn't place the full order. No apologies or explanations or anything... very disappointing. The food was delicious when it finally arrived though. I had the Korean Duck lettuce wraps... awesome!!Special Features:
- A perfect evening of diningJimFDined on 9/18/2014Seasons 52 is a gem. The staff was knowledgable, friendly and attentive. The food, from appetizers to dessert were prepared to perfection. The wine list was excellent. Complimentary valet parking is available. This was our first visit to Seasons 52 and we will definitely return to this gem of a restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New menu items delishCampmaVIPDined on 9/18/2014I love Seasons 52 changing menu and good service always keeps me coming back. The Korean duck lettuce wrap and Banh Mi were so good.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceDinedivaDined on 9/14/2014I took my Mother for lunch, it wasn't so noisy that you couldn't carry on a conversation which was great. The food was excellent, my steak was not overdone and the salmon was very yummy. Our waiter was very attentive and gave excellent service. Everyone there was very friendly!Special Features:
- memorable eveninghappy48Dined on 9/10/2014At a friends recommendation we decided to celebrate Anniversary #48 at Seasons 52. It was the perfect place. From the moment we checked in, we felt at home with the signed card placed at our quiet table, the complimentary toast of champagne and attentive service. piano playing/singing in the distance added to the already warm ambiance. From the flat bread appetizer, through the entree (mine was scallops, his the entree salad with bar-b-que chicken) to the individually portioned deserts, everything was tasty and nicely presented. Cameron was gracious, professional and charming with his spot-on service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousSheshDined on 9/10/2014Everything was fresh and delicious! Loved the salmon and the pecan pie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014Forgot to put in the order for one of our appetizers. Reminded server about it but it came at the end of the meal. My entree (black bean tacos) was cold. Everyone else at the table raved about their food. Very good on keeping beverages filled. Didn't hover, which I liked. Mini-desserts are to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.