Seasons 52 - Westheimer
Houston, TX 77027Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Westheimer
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (713) 621-5452
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: James Holets
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Westheimer
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Westheimer - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Seasons 52 - Westheimer reviews from OpenTable diners
359 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (214)special occasion (164)great for lunch (154)good for groups (139)romantic (117)neighborhood gem (117)notable wine list (95)vibrant bar scene (64)hot spot (62)great for brunch (33)late-night find (22)great for outdoor dining (17)kid-friendly (13)scenic view (8)Show More
- A Most Excellent 18th Birthday!RobertDined on 11/21/2014We took my daughter along with three of her friends for an 18th birthday celebration. She and her mother had the filet mignon with mushroom sauce, and I had the cedar plank salmon. Her friends very much enjoyed their swordfish and venison entrees, as well. The service was great, with almost never a delay waiting for requested items. This a very special occasion indeed! Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good!texexDined on 11/21/2014Food, service and bar are great & food is always fresh. Really good for heath conscious & vegetarians as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choices for seasonal varietyTamaVIPDined on 11/21/2014I like the fact that Seasons 52 changes their menu every season. I love the chili on the new Fall menu. My friends both chose the salmon salad which is always on the menu and love it. We shared the mozzarella pizza as an appetizer and it is delicious. I have tried many of their flatbreads and I think this is now my favorite one! I always bring a friend who has never been to Seasons 52 before because I like the variety it offers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodHoustonfoodieDined on 11/19/2014Consistently provides good healthy food at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved this place!eeeewwwwwDined on 11/17/2014My first visit to this restaurant was a very favorable one. From the valet who parked my car, to the FOH, the server, the food, the cocktails --- it was really great. I had a frosty perfectly prepared martini --- then a nice cab with dinner that included mushroom bisque and seared scallops. can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbdragonladyVIPDined on 11/14/2014This was our second visit to Season's 52 and it was even better than the last. I requested a table in the piano bar area. I rec'd a call the day of our reservation that those are for walk-in only but told I could ask when we arrived. I told them to then to pls not set us near the kitchen as it wasn't that great for a date night. When we arrived I asked about a table in the piano bar and there was an hour wait. We were then seated at a nice table away from the hustle bustle and had a great German waiter. He didn't smoother us and was at our beckon call if needed. As soon as we were seated someone arrived with 2 glasses of champagne and an apology that there wasn't a table available in the piano bar!!! WOW, NOW THAT'S attention to EVERY detail! This restaurant REALLY caters to your every desire! The smoked pork tenderloin is to die for! We've tried the lobster flat break and it is fantastic but didn't go with the wine we chose so opted for the steak and blue cheese flat bread and it was INCREDIBLE especially with a cab! Both the fall salad with roasted pears, blue cheese and walnut as well as the Greek salad are phenomenal. We're not crazy about the little desserts but it's a great idea to have little "bites" instead of an enormous, sinful dessert after dinner. Season's is now one of our favorite restaurants in Houston....and we will drive a long way to dine at a great restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014The roast chicken was tasteless and served with a rather unpleasant sauce that definitely did not go with the dish I ordered coffee after the main course that came in an ugly mug which was slammed in front of me without a saucer. There was no sugar on the table except for the brown kind which I don't like. I asked twice for the missing spoon which never made it to our table
- Great FoodMichaelDined on 11/14/2014My only suggestion is that they have a lunch menu with typical lunch prices. The lunch menu is the same as the dinner menu, so a tad expensive for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/13/2014Thank you seasons 52 for providing good food once again. I usually go to the Plano location but this was was great. Humberto is a very kind manager that took care us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AccommodatingDanielleDined on 11/12/2014After I made a reservation online with a special request, Seasons 52 called me to clarify and talked through seating options for my group. The hostess who called me and then seated us was Genie (not sure how it's spelled). She sat us in the perfect spot for our work happy hour. We ordered appetizers that were delicious, and they were good about refilling our wine glasses. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fall Feast!Foodie4everDined on 11/10/2014Love the fall lunch menu. The mushroom bisque was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will go back!ChuckDined on 11/9/2014second time back for business dinner, everything was on time, every waiter helped, food was hot and very good,
- Good experienceHankaDined on 11/9/2014Good food, nice presentation, good prices. We will return in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh Ingredients/Lacking FlavorOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/8/2014This was my 3rd time dining at Season's 52 & was quite surprised to be underwhelmed with my food that evening. We received prompt attention after being seated and received great wine service. However, our server was not well informed of the menu offerings nor ingredients and had to check with the line staff to inquire about pairings. Rainbow trout was under-seasoned and dry, risotto was under-cooked. A new risotto was fired for me, but still was not of proper texture & consistency. Carrot cake mini-indulgence was delightful! The manager assisted and offered a coupon for my next visit; assured me that my input would be heard and adjusted in the future. I love this restaurant & look forward to returning for a more pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Exciting New RestaurantdragonladyVIPDined on 11/7/2014I searched the reviews for a restaurant that we'd not frequented. Season's sounded like a great match. upon arrival it was quickly noted I had made a reservation through Open Table and that it was our first experience. We were seated at a table overlooking the kitchen which was not great as I was hoping for a more private setting. Our server was very nice and gave us the pitch but was a little too attentive. I prefer restaurants that are quietly attentive instead of constantly interrupting. The chef was ever-so attentive to a "first time guest" and sent us a small sampling on a wonton soup spoon. Food was great, trying it again tomorrow night & requesting a booth in the piano bar which looks great! Hoping it will be more private.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous, just fabulousanAlaskanDined on 11/7/2014The sword fish was........ The steak was ........ The service was .......... Parking was a bit tight.. not many spaces, but the food was ...... You get the ideaSpecial Features:
- Fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014Service was perfect. Hostess & valet great. The food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bevo1Dined on 11/7/2014The atmsphere, food and food presentation is fantastic as is the waitstaff service. We have been here a number of times and and have nevehad even the smallest complaint. Also the general manager always comes by and visits with us, and as far as I can tell, visits with every table during the course of our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a fan of chaine restaurants butcawineoVIPDined on 11/7/2014... this one works. Had I not eaten at other locations for business events, I would have thought this was a local eatery. Well done and I'll be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent service, top notch foodFrequentpatronDined on 11/4/2014Always enjoy dining here, the food is fresh and delicious and the setting and music create an atmosphere appropriate to dining with friends or business associates .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressedAmazingDined on 11/4/2014Seasons 52 impressed me at first glance. The beautiful woodwork, lighting, and the live singer on the piano created a perfect ambiance for a special occasion dinner. We loved our food and how it was displayed. The flavor combinations and healthiness of the menu choices surprised me. Everything tastes wonderful and you can't go wrong with any of the desert options!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceRTBkrDined on 11/4/2014We treated our manager to a late Bosses Day lunch at Seasons 52 this week. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. We even commented on how nice it was to be able to carry on a conversation because the restaurant wasn't loud like so many are. This wasn't the first time we've had group events here and it definitely won't be the last!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would Recommend!Newbie2seasonsDined on 11/2/2014I truly love Seasons 52 because of the ambiance of the restaurant, the live music, the food and wine selection. The menu is perfect for health conscious people (me) and I adore the little dessert shots!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful FindJJ42VIPDined on 11/2/2014First time there and I was most pleased. I'd been warned to be sure to ask the server exactly what a dish was because my friend had ordered something once and what he got was not at all what he thought he'd ordered. I did ask about the salad, and the one we ordered was delicious. The Branzino was also delicious. I like that the wines by the glass are priced the same as if one ordered a bottle - as in 4 glasses were the same price as 1 bottle.Special Features:
- Very good... not greatAlexDined on 11/2/2014Good fresh food, excellent wine, reasonably priced. But I was looking for more flavor... did not find it.Special Features:
- Very Energeticfood4usDined on 11/1/2014Great hot spot but a bit loud if you are looking for a romantic evening.Special Features:
- A night to remember!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014My boyfriend and I took our children here on a recommendation. My 9 year old daughter was the one who recommended this restaurant to me, she ordered the Branzina, after much indecision between that and the Rack of Lamb! The food was fabulous, the ambience and service outstanding, and the evening ended with my boyfriend proposing to me! This will be our favorite go to spot for excellent organic, free range food! Thank you, Seasons 52, for creating such a lovely memory for us all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a conversation over lunchTamaVIPDined on 10/29/2014We enjoy meeting at Seasons 52 as we leave their changing menu with the new seasons. I had my favorite trout dish and my friend tried the new grilled fish. Both dishes were good and perfect for a light fare lunch. We meet twice a year and enjoy sharing a bottle of Pinot Noir with our meal and sit and visit to catch up. We love coming to Seasons 52 so we can hear each other talk! The service is also very good every time.Special Features:
- Bob Ldine4UDined on 10/28/2014Seasons 52 continues to be an excellent choice for seasonal menu offerings. The service and overall food choice and quality are top in the city. The interior design and ambiance are impressive to any guest or special other you might want to entertain. Always consistant and a top choice when dining outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highland Village Gem!ROfoodieDined on 10/28/2014My husband and I were looking for a fun place with great food, and an atmosphere which permitted conversation. The Chef specials were out of this world! Lobster flatbread followed by Sea scallops grilled with vegetables and butternut squash risotto all exceeded expectations. Our server was delightful and we will be back for sure.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpeedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/28/2014Speed for lunch crowd was not great. Though I do appreciate not being rushed, there was a lot of waiting for next steps during the meal. Overall, a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/27/2014In the beginning I wasn't sure what to make of Seasons 52, because it's a chain--but the food is great---I like the low calorie (or lower calorie) menu and the dessert taste options. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DickDined on 10/27/2014I like Seasons 52 because the menu is very different and the food is very good. The bill is reasonable and the atmosphere is very nice. I will go back many times.Special Features:
- I can't believe it is low calorierondlDined on 10/25/2014Food was very good but it is incredible to believe that nothing on the menu is over 450 calories. Large portions and great taste.Special Features:
- For all seasonsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014One of my favorite restsurants!! Great service, excellent food, the only thing I would change is the wine selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LindaMDined on 10/25/2014Food was great and service top notch. We would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We came to Seasons 52 for my birthday and had a amazing time! The food was delicious and was so nice to be able to enjoy what you are eating not feel guilty or thinking about calories but instead focusing on the great taste! I would recommend it to my friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar singerJackVIPDined on 10/24/2014The male singer in the bar drove us out. Previously we heard a female on the piano who was delightful but the person on our last visit was loud and annoying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/23/2014Dish that I ordered was not as good as expected (pasta)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with friendBarbOctDined on 10/22/2014This was my first visit to the restaurant - will definitely return. The food was excellent. My friend had a salmon salad and I had the beef taco. Both were very tasty. I also had the blueberry lemon desert which was wonderful. I liked the portion size - did not feel stuffed when I left.Special Features: