Seasons 52 - Tampa
204 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33609Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Tampa
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (813) 286-1152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mellissa Louty
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Tampa
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Tampa - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Seasons 52 - Tampa reviews from OpenTable diners
382 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (213)special occasion (207)good for groups (154)romantic (140)great for lunch (113)notable wine list (106)hot spot (78)vibrant bar scene (78)neighborhood gem (65)great for brunch (30)late-night find (29)kid-friendly (16)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- great choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2014I have eaten here twice. Both times the service and food were excellent. Would recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything here is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014The three people in my party all chose vegetarian food except the chili. The artichoke and goat cheese flat bread was yummy. The vegetarian tastings plate was beautiful and tasty. The seasonal cranberry and gin cocktail was refreshing. To top of the night we chose a variety of shot glass sized desserts and all were fabulous. Service was professional and prompt. Atmosphere was elegant. Overall, a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014The place is beautiful, the food is great, and you won't blow your diet eating here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place, awesome food!!viad2Dined on 11/21/2014you wont go wrong with this place, awesome food made w the best and fresh ingredients!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoy seasonal menuspromisekeeperVIPDined on 11/20/2014Great fall/winter menu with interesting combinations and flavorful entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SatedSatedDined on 11/19/2014SEASONS 52 is a true dining experience. The food, service & ambiance are excellent! I've been to several locations, to include Long Island, NY. Without fail they meet & exceed my expectations. They are "spot on" with the weekly menu specials which are based on the fresh harvest. They are always perfectly seasoned and paired with awesome deliciousness. The service is always excellent; all employees are very friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner ExperienceFoodie4LifeDined on 11/18/2014tried venison for the first time in my life and I loved it! Met with an old roomate from college and she enjoyed her meal as well. The meat was well seasoned and cooked as was the vegetables. Loved the sweet potato mash. Would definitely use/recommend this place for special occassion or for just a night out by myself.Special Features:
- 1st VisitNikkiDined on 11/18/2014I truly enjoyed the staff. We were able to celebrate our team luncheon and boss's birthday all in one package. Our server, Matt was excellent I ordered the stuffed mushrooms and cedar plank salmon, both were pretty bland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the trout is a menu stable - it was greatJohnDined on 11/17/2014A+ - great food and great service - reservation was made but still had to wait a few minutes - not sure why this is needed - reception was a bit confusing as to who was in charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite place to eat in Tampa.SandyHDined on 11/17/2014Consistently good food, good service, and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurant for food and family or groups.CelebratefamilylifeDined on 11/16/2014Everybody enjoyed the food. The desserts they were small and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Disappointed10splyrDined on 11/16/2014We have eaten at Seasons 52 here and in Orlando on several occasions. The food was good once we got it, but our server was very inexperienced and got several food and drink orders wrong, and it was over 2 hours before our food was delivered, even though others around us, who arrived later, were served more quickly. We had to inquire several times if our food was coming. I will give it another chance based on our previous experience, but maybe more training of the wait staff is required.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50 / 50TeamBJDined on 11/16/2014Half of our party enjoyed the experience and the food the other half did not. My food was the best I have ever gotten from the Tampa Location. Other people in the party said it was edible but not great. The after dinner coffee was cold and had to be sent back. The waitress returned after microwaving the coffee but she got the cups mixed up. We had one person that had not added sweetener and another that did. When they realized the mix up they were simply going to switch... Well the one without sweetener found an empty sugar packet in her cup. I would expect better from Seasons 52.
- MaciSkippyTinkerBell1Dined on 11/16/2014I specifically chose Season's 52 for a comforting environment immediately leaving the cemetery for my Mum's 11 month unveiling prayer ceremony. My two dear friends and I sat outside on a glorious Florida Sunday afternoon, respectfully being given all the time we needed to share a toast to my dearest Mum and to our own future happiness and positive life changes. Our delicious meal was served in spacious time, no rushing, no interrupting and we sat and enjoyed for over two hours turning a what might have been a very sad time into a celebration of Mum's life. Thank you Season's 52 and our server Bill for making this a most memorable afternoon for the three of us . . . I miss you Mummy with all of my heart.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great if you want to talk to your dining mates.SusiDined on 11/16/2014Quiet, attentive service, awesome food that's fresh and creative, but reasonable priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52-A restaurant for all seasons!LiketoeatoutDined on 11/15/2014We had dinner with friends on Saturday night at Seasons 52. We all enjoyed our meals. Our server was amazing and all of us will be back. We all had seafood. The scallops, rainbow trout, and salmon were amazing as were the vegetables included with our entrees. We decided to have dinner at a booth in the bar and it was perfect. Thank you Seasons 52 for making our evening so enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy..great happy hourTiggerDined on 11/13/2014Ask for Rocco as your waiter. He is knowledgeable, personable and he'll make sure any special needs are met. Fresh food and appropriate sizes.. not mounds of it. Go early 5-6:30 for $5 small plates and cheaper drinks..all good. Less noise at that time. Loved the trout and filet..all grilled perfectly. Would have appreciated a bit more seasoning on my pepper less (my request) trout. They work hard at keeping items under a certain calorie content..hense no butter etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Seasons 52!PalmHarborDined on 11/11/2014This was our first trip to Season 52 to celebrate our anniversary. We live in Pinellas County and on the drive over we discussed why are we driving so far to have dinner. But after our experience, we both agreed it was well worth the drive!! Loved the food, the wine and our waitress Tasha Ali was wonderful and help make our celebration great! Thank you Seasons 52!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food that is good for you!mamanilaDined on 11/11/2014I always take out of town guests here and my family for special occasions. Love the food, but consistently have a problem with the host staff. Very rude this last time I was there! I always make a reservation. At the Tampa restaurant, sometimes it makes a difference and sometimes it doesn't. In Orlando, a reservation means you get seated before those who don't have a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to my expectationsGripperVIPDined on 11/10/2014I had a late dinner at the Tampa Seasons 52 after arriving on a flight. The salad I ordered was good. The chardonnay was excellent. I also ordered scallops off the Fall menu. They were small and overcooked, to the point of being rubbery. A big disappointment, and not what I expect from this chain.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/8/2014reservation was made. Arrived early for reservation. Thirty five minutes after scheduled reservation time we left and went to another restaurant.
- MBIinNewTampaDined on 11/8/2014Seasons 52 is one of our favorite dining spots in the Tampa Bay area.Special Features:
- Great night outJuboDined on 11/8/2014Enjoyed our dinner, not overstuffed with food and still room for an excellent dessert. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Iuv2eatoutluv2eatoutDined on 11/8/2014Great Restaurant! Have eaten there several times, never disappointed. The food excellent. The service is always top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Kid FriendlyPhil4foodDined on 11/8/2014I came here for my birthday because I LOVE the food. My entire family was with me including my 1 year old nephew. As the evening progressed the service got slower and slower. The room we were in was soo full that you could not move your chair with out hitting the other table and the noise was very uncomfortable. At the end of the meal we went to change the baby's diaper and there was no changing table. I get why there is not one...they don't want kids here.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Service was excellent. Food was perfect. Great for a date night with you loved one. Definantly will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TepperSTepperDined on 11/7/2014Thanks so much for handling our group of 10 persons in the private room. Made the dining experience most wonderful. Waitress was so accommodating. Food was really good and love the small desserts. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place for a Special OccasionBBQChefsDined on 11/7/2014We love the food and the changes with the season What makes a great restaurant is the attention to details and the professionalism of the staff. Your welcomed at the door and if you've made reservations and let the staff know about your special occasion you'll be made to feel extra special. Our last visit exceded our expectation and made our anniversary special. It goes without saying our meal was outstanding. Best of all Pumpkin pie witha homemade ginger snap cookie is back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was just okay.BillDined on 11/7/2014Food was just okay. Not a good as previous visits. Salad was bland and steak was tough.Special Features:
- great food and servicecmoore2457Dined on 11/5/2014We have had several business lunches here recently and each time the food and service has been great.Special Features:
- Party of 7OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014Although our waiter was very attentive taking our orders and serving, when it came time to pay we thought he dropped off the face of the earth. Turned out some orders were just side items and there was a computer issue with that vs. a meal. The time it took to pay the bill was unusually long and the good feelings about the restaurant turned to irritation. We even went in search of him at one point. He did apologize for the wait. Too bad this happened as the food was good but our last impressions were negative.Special Features:
- Delicious!AllyDined on 11/2/2014I love this restaurant. Our service was awesome thanks to "Leon". The atmosphere is inviting. The food is delicious and healthy. Nice menu. Prices are competitive. Easy parking. Clean. Nice place for lunch with friends. Would not recommend for small whiny children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Outstanding service. One of our party had never been before and they comped his dessert. Food was very good from appetizer to dessert. Wine selection very good also Only one thing I would change is to give out beepers for those waiting rather than calling out namesSpecial Features:
- Awesomeshr111889Dined on 11/1/2014Seasons 52 is one of our favorite places to go for special occasions. Service is great and food is even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciously healthy!FoodieGirlVIPDined on 11/1/2014Nothing on the menu is over 475 calories so you would think the food would be either tasteless or the portions tiny. However, neither is the case. I had the grilled trout served with a mustard dill sauce. Fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingalfiessisterDined on 11/1/2014Service was excellent, food was awful. Ruined birthday dinner.
- Disappointing Dessert ChoicesRoddyDined on 10/31/2014We had a great birthday celebration at S52. Excellent greeting staff showed us to a very nice, quiet booth. Waiter was very helpful with the menu. We ordered wine which was reasonably priced and excellent although I had never heard of the label before. Steak was cooked to perfection. Everything went very well up until the waiter offered us "test tube" sized dessert choices. I had in mind getting a piece of key lime pie for my birthday. When offered the miniature versions without so much as a hint of crust, my only thought is it would take 2 or 3 to make up a slice and still would not have any crust. This may be a great way for a restaurant to offer a wide selection of fresh desserts, but certainly is not the real thing.Special Features:
- A hit with friendsGoldengirlDined on 10/28/2014Four of us were celebrating one of our birthdays and the birthday girl had never been to Seasons 52. She was very satisfied with the quality and taste of her choice on the menu, as were the rest of us, and appreciated the extra touch of the birthday card delivered to her by our waiter. I have been to the restaurant before and have always loved it; however, this time I thought the service was extremely slow. It took a good 15 minutes for us to get our before dinner drinks after placing the order. There wasn't enough time for us to enjoy our drinks before our dinner came out. I ordered the half chicken, and was a little disappointed because the "half" seemed more like a quarter. I will try Seasons again, and hope it will stay on my top 5.Special Features:
- AmazingKrystalVIPDined on 10/27/2014The food is always great and not too heavy. Unlike some places I finished my entire entree and did not feel weighed down.Special Features:
- Great food, excellent serviceStacyDined on 10/26/2014I am hoping that a Seasons 52 will open in Minneapolis. It would do well here. The restaurant is one of my favorite places to eat when in Florida. We had a group of 6 and the food was great, and the service excellent. Will definitely go back.Special Features: