Seasons 52 - Tampa
204 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33609Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Tampa
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 8132861152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mellissa Louty
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Tampa
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Tampa - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Seasons 52 - Tampa reviews from OpenTable diners
371 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (194)special occasion (193)good for groups (137)romantic (132)great for lunch (112)notable wine list (99)vibrant bar scene (72)hot spot (65)neighborhood gem (54)great for brunch (33)late-night find (24)kid-friendly (15)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- A hit with friendsGoldengirlDined on 10/28/2014Four of us were celebrating one of our birthdays and the birthday girl had never been to Seasons 52. She was very satisfied with the quality and taste of her choice on the menu, as were the rest of us, and appreciated the extra touch of the birthday card delivered to her by our waiter. I have been to the restaurant before and have always loved it; however, this time I thought the service was extremely slow. It took a good 15 minutes for us to get our before dinner drinks after placing the order. There wasn't enough time for us to enjoy our drinks before our dinner came out. I ordered the half chicken, and was a little disappointed because the "half" seemed more like a quarter. I will try Seasons again, and hope it will stay on my top 5.Special Features:
- AmazingKrystalVIPDined on 10/27/2014The food is always great and not too heavy. Unlike some places I finished my entire entree and did not feel weighed down.Special Features:
- Great food, excellent serviceStacyDined on 10/26/2014I am hoping that a Seasons 52 will open in Minneapolis. It would do well here. The restaurant is one of my favorite places to eat when in Florida. We had a group of 6 and the food was great, and the service excellent. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great place for guilt free diningbotijazVIPDined on 10/26/2014The menu is amazing, healthy and fresh. Quite a delightful place to dine. Definitely one of my favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ever Outstanding...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014We have been to Seasons 52 several times and it has always been an amazing experience. The wait staff is knowledgeable about the food as well as the wine menu. I love that they offer tastes of wine. Howeve, the food is the star. The taste is indulgent but at under 475 calories, you feel good even after dinner. Even the desserts are amazing. Small tastes after dinner that are the perfect size. The food is fresh and well done. One of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/25/2014I am a big fan of Seasons 52 and am a regular customer. However, this past Saturday night was a disappointment. It was packed in the restaurant, and the large crowds must have simply overwhelmed the staff. Everyone was nearly running around with minimal guest interaction. I had the Sesame Crusted Grilled Swordfish which was overcooked and dry; there was not even a hint of sesame seed; and the veggies were 'off'. My dining companion had the Branzino which was OK, but the potatoes were tasteless and the broccolini barely cooked. To top it off, the live music entertainer consistently sang off key and literally banged on the keyboard. Though this was an awful dining experience, I will be back as all of my other experiences were enjoyable.
- Great find!MabdkbDined on 10/25/2014We wanted to try something different for our anniversary and a friend mentioned Seasons 52 and we are so glad she did. Everything from the ambiance to the people and lastly the food was amazing and best of all. Perfect serving size and plenty of food choices. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodeljordinDined on 10/24/2014Fabulous dishes. The Costanzo changing menu is a plus. I will keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014As always the food was excellent and great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding againgemfoodDined on 10/24/2014Had a group of 5 and everything was wonderful once again. It had been a few months since we had been there. Had the Sea Scallops and they were fabulous. Michael, our server did an outstanding job. We had to deal with a glass breaking; he handles it with grace and re-did 2 of the orders, dessert as well as additional wine to compensate for that "oops".Special Features:
- New Menu, still a gemNatelyBatelyDined on 10/23/2014Party of four, no wait, with open table. same great food same great service as before, the noise level is high, but I've seen higher elsewhere. the timing of the food was very good. The comfort level was outstanding. We'll be back.Special Features:
- most perfectrafaDined on 10/23/2014could not have asked for more.. the food was superb and our waitress was spot on.......Special Features:
- Delicious & LightSimpleSensationsDined on 10/22/2014I ordered the wood grilled salmon. The entree came with potatoes and a medley of vegetables including asparagus, carrots and beets. Delicious, filling, yet light fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014The food was delicious, the wait staff very attentive and nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal...MTYeatsDined on 10/22/2014A great place for a good lunch meeting. Great food and great service.Special Features:
- Anniversary celebrationAlanDined on 10/21/2014We happened to be celebrating our wedding anniversary and made a reservation the same day online & mentioned the occasion. We were not expecting the special treatment we received. We were greeted royally and taken to a very nice table. The service was exceptional, including a complimentary champagne toast, a freshly- prepared delicious dinner and a surprise gift at the end of our meal! They have gained us as continued patrons and if you don't mind paying a little bit more for an enjoyable night out, we recommend this restaurant. Well worth the drive!Special Features:
- Demeaning server on our anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Upon entering tue restaurants atmosphere, we asked for a table off to the side in the corner so we could enjoy our anniversary dinner however with the place empty, we got placed in the middle of the noise. We were handed lunch menus and then told after we ordered that the menu items were lunch only and there was going to be an upcharge. We were excited to be kid free and dining during happy hour 4-6:30 the menu said. The waitress insisted on 6pm because if it were busy she didn't want to not make it to the register in time.. There were 4 tables full in the entire restaurant, we didn't see the crowd or why she treated us like we were beneath her because we wanted a deal for happy hour as the advertising and menus represented. Never again.Special Features:
- What's Good NowKent58Dined on 10/20/2014Always a great choice of fresh food and service. Great Flatbreads to share for dinner. Been to Orlando and Tampa and both were excellent. Good to know you can go to a restaurant and have great consistent dining experience.Special Features:
- Tampa Gemcl777Dined on 10/19/2014We've had a tough time finding a mix of healthy, clean food with an upscale and "establishment" feel. Seasons 52 delivered nicely. Our waiter -- Matt -- was friendly, attentive, low key, and very accommodating. He respected our desire for a quiet, romantic birthday dinner and provided just the right amount of attentiveness. We sampled two of the flatbreads, plus salads, entrees, and three of their little dessert cups. All were wonderful and delicious. Most importantly for us, we had no discomfort leaving the restaurant. We follow a high raw organic lifestyle, so when we do go out for any restaurant food, it almost always disagrees with us. Not so here. The food was clean, tasty, and fresh. Recommended and we'll be back soon for more.Special Features:
- great concept for seasonal dining.annecolDined on 10/17/2014Delicious dinner. Wish they had one on the Boston area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I had heard so many wonderful reviews about this restaurant since they day it opened, however, I can honestly say I was not impressed with my food nor anything else I saw around my table. I do not plan on returning nor would I recommend it to a friend. Very poor value for the dollar.
- MSMAPVIPDined on 10/17/2014Very impressive - the waiter messed up our order - the manager made it right.Special Features:
- Like the fresh, healthy foodBobcatDined on 10/17/2014Season's 52 became my all time favorite restaurant the first time I dined there. Having traveled extensively on executive business for over 25 years, I have experienced the best and the worst restaurants around the world. I come regularly for the fresh, healthy food and consistently prepared dishes.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!!WindwooDined on 10/16/2014The unique combination of good quality food, a high level of service and the perfect atmosphere (not too fancy, not too casual, not too noisy, not too quiet) makes this one of my top pics in the Tampa Bay area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor outdoor diningLynnDined on 10/16/2014Well we ate on the outdoor patio. The patio leaves a lot to be desired to be called "a great outdoor dining" place. There is no good view and certainly NOT a scenic view. Seasons 52 needs to do a lot of improvement to their outdoor eating area. Absolutely no ambiance. Food was very good and of course a good variety. If it was not for the food, but especially the exceptional good server we would have been truly disappointed. This Seasons 52 restaurant is located on Westshore in Tampa. In Tampa where we have plenty of nice weather days to eat outside. You would think the restaurant could do better for outdoor eating. L. AndrewsSpecial Features:
- Great Place for LunchTampaMarilynDined on 10/16/2014I took my boss to Seasons 52 for Boss's Day. He eats gluten free meals and they gave him a menu with some nice choices. He had grilled fish and I had a grilled chicken flat bread. Both meals were absolutely delicious. At the end of the meal, we were shown the small desserts, two of which were gluten free. My boss had the lemon blueberry and I had the pecan pie - they are served in a glass just a little larger than a shot glass, so you don't feel too guilty eating them! The bill for the two of us, with tip was $40, and we only had water with our meal. It's a bit pricey, but I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- My favoriteSandyHDined on 10/15/2014This restaurant never disappoints! My favorite place in Tampa.Special Features:
- diner4workDined on 10/11/2014Great atmosphere, wonderful food and very accommdating.Special Features:
- AwesomeSullyfergyDined on 10/11/2014Great food, all tastes so fresh and flavorful! Mango jalapeño drink was AMAZINGLY! Will be going back soon!Special Features:
- choicesoocrussellDined on 10/11/2014In June we had a surprise birthday luncheon for my Mom and it was out perfect. I am allergic to GARLIC so the NO GARLIC Menu is definitely appealing for me. My husband & I live in Lutz so we traveled across town for dinner on Sat. We both loved our meal...I had the best rainbow trout I've ever had. The service was very friendly and accommodating. We will be back and recommend to our family & friends.Special Features:
- A good "chain" place!LynneDined on 10/10/2014I generally avoid "chain" places, but not this one! The menu is always inventive; service is always great with helpful wait staff and I love the wine selections. This is not the first Seasons for me and I hope it won't be the last. I'll check in other cities I visit since I know I'll get great food and service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/9/2014We had an outstanding dining experience -- Professor Ryan (our waiter) was knowledgable with every nuance of the menu. The mushroom appetizer was fabulous, ahi tuna sushi was just okay. We would highly recommend both our entrees -- the swordfish and Brazilian Sea Bass -- yummy! This was our second visit to Seasons 52, we didn't have the the flatbreads this time, but those were an excellent choice as well:)Special Features:
- Top ratedCart43Dined on 10/8/2014Love this place....everything is always top notch..Special Features:
- Great restaurantJioiaDined on 10/8/2014Great food, service and ambiance. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelicioussasseriansectionDined on 10/7/2014Absolutely delicious. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinner.MarkybhoyDined on 10/5/2014We went to Seasons 52 for our 10th wedding anniversary. It was our first time going to this restaurant. The staff was very attentive, but not over-bearing. The cocktails and wine were great. I had a romaine and baby kale caeser salad to begin that was nice and fresh. The wife had the tuna and avocado sushi, which I tasted, and was very good. I had the Filet Mignon (medium rare) with brocollini, mushrooms, and mashed potatoes. The steak was perfectly cooked, and the sides were pretty good. My complaint was that the potatoes were bland and too loose. My wife had flatbread with the goat cheese that was very good. Overall, a very nice meal, in relaxing and fairly intimate surroundings. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great Seasonal FareFoodieScottDined on 10/5/2014It was my fiancee and my first time to Seasons 52 in Tampa, and we had a great experience. We loved the seasonal food concept, and I had the seasonal fish, a Mediterranean Sea Bass style fish, which was outstanding. We enjoyed our evening so much that we have reserved for the upcoming Thanksgiving Day dinner. We will definitely be back to try all the seasonal menus throughout the year.Special Features:
- One of my favorite restaurants.RandyDined on 10/5/2014We had another great dinner here. The flat bread is awesome. I ate the trout which was delicious. I recommend this place to people all the time. Also try the Robert Sinskey Pinot Noir.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ajwrestleDined on 10/5/2014My wife enjoyed her filet. My scallops were good. Presentation was standard. Bourbon selection was limited. Steak flatbread was bland and over cooked. The waiter was exceptional. The restaurant was good, not great. I would not go out of my way to go back.Special Features:
- Best Scallops EverGammaDianeDined on 10/4/20145 of the 6 at our table ordered scallops, they are the best I have ever had. The fillet was melt in your mouth. Keep up the great workSpecial Features: