Seasons 52 - Tampa
204 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33609Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Tampa
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 8132861152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mellissa Louty
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Tampa
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Tampa - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Seasons 52 - Tampa reviews from OpenTable diners
416 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (234)fit for foodies (196)romantic (155)great for lunch (143)good for groups (129)notable wine list (111)vibrant bar scene (79)neighborhood gem (62)hot spot (56)great for brunch (49)late-night find (29)kid-friendly (12)great for outdoor dining (10)scenic view (6)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014Ambiance, Food, Service were just excellent. From the time you go in to the time you leave; all friendly smiles and good service. Will recommend as one of the best spots in Tampa Bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crab SaladOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014The crab salad was not great. There were very few low carb options. The fish dishes had mixed vegetables with beets, carrot and asparagus. Odd conbination and contained 2 starchy vegetables. Will come again but no time soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You put smiles on our faceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/25/2014I had just flown in from 8 days in CA. My bags did not make the flight. My friend and I decided to eat dinner and wait. Our waitress was attentive, engaging and funny. Before we knew it, it was time for dessert and to go back to the airport. We were treated to a delicious and speedy meal. Thanks Seasons 52 for the evening and the great piano man.Special Features:
- Caring Service, Healthy MenuEventPlannerVIPDined on 8/23/2014The Seasons 52 staff seemed to genuinely care that we enjoyed our experience at their restaurant. Everyone made an effort to serve. The food tasted delicious and knowing that the seasonal menu limits items to 475 calories added to our enjoyment. Thank you for a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Great Place, Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014We love Seasons 52. This is our second time but we plan on going more often. The food is delicious!Special Features:
- Overall pretty good tonightTeamBJDined on 8/19/2014The food was good and cooked properly, the service was good. They did have us wait about 15 minutes after our reservation time. Normally they take us within a couple of minutes when we have reservations. The last couple of times there the service was good but the food was not cooked properly so I almost did not go back. But that is where everyone else wanted to go. I am glad I went back and wish there was a seasons 52 in The Brandon area.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great Servicediner4workDined on 8/17/2014I brought an employment candidate here to wine and dine with three other team members. It was a wonderful place to introduce ourselves and interact. The food was exceptional and the server, Michael, was warm, engaging and funny. We all enjoyed our meals. I had the wild salmon and another had the trout. Both were outstanding. Leave room for dessert ! Take it from someone who NEVER orders dessert, the pecan pie 'shot glass' was out of this world !Special Features:
- Never fails to meet expectations.MrsCVIPDined on 8/17/2014When in Tampa I know I can count on Seasons 52 to offer a wonderful dining experience. I love the ahi tartare! My guest enjoyed the BBQ chicken salad and of course-the signature flatbreads. We will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food done smart.HoodiesDined on 8/15/2014If you are looking for a nice night out and want to eat organically the seasons 52 is your spot. Everything is seasonally dependent and they keep the calories down. Place was packed and scene was vibrant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014Excellent entrees. Attractive decor. Good service. Large, busy, noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Welcoming a new graduate studentDrGoodtimeDined on 8/15/2014I choose your restaurant because our 1st experience had been a delightful birthday celebration for my wife. This time we were welcoming a new graduate student to my lab at USF and I wanted to introduce her and her mother to some of her new colleagues that she would be working with. We had a wonderful time with the food and service providing a framework in which to talk and initiate new professional relationships. The waiter was personable and helped to make the evening pleasant for us through his service and presentations...especially at desert time. Smiles were noted on all faces as he explained each of the wonderful deserts we could choose from. Over all, a grand time was had by all. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatTmawickeDined on 8/15/2014This is one of my favorites. The service and food are always excellent. The restaurant itself is beautifully decorated and a very nice ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst service evergatorgirlDined on 8/15/2014Normally the service is excellent this time, i asked for lemons twice and never got them. We were never given the happy hour menu. And if i hadnt said anything she was going to charge me full price for a drink that was discounted during happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great team lunch spothungry4excellenceDined on 8/15/2014Took my team out for a monthly lunch and it was a great experience overall. Service was friendly and attentive, but not overbearing so that it became a distraction to our conversation. Our meals were outstanding; beautiful presentation, very fresh & flavorful and portion amounts were spot on (not too much, not too little). The mini-desserts were excellent and we tried out every one of them. My team really enjoyed everything and it felt good to pamper them with this superior dining experience. Big kudos to the kitchen and wait staff!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for tasty, healthy diningJTR64Dined on 8/14/2014My friends and I just love to go here when we night a night out with wonderful wines, great food and no guilt. The menu items we have tried are all delicious and so healthy. We sat in the bar area on this visit and really enjoyed the piano player. It really is a favorite spot for a girls night out.Special Features:
- Bec2FinBec2FinVIPDined on 8/11/2014I was delighted to see whole Branzino on the menu and was even more delighted by the superbly cooked fish I was served. Totally deboned, flavored to a T, I ate it with gusto, minus the tastes I allowed my fellow diners to enjoy.Special Features:
- Another nice eveningLambiePieVIPDined on 8/10/2014This is one of my favorite places. The food is delicious and it's hard to believe it's healthy and lo-cal. My BF gets the lamb chops every time and they come out perfectly medium rare. I usually get the scallops, but this time tried the bronzino and it was a good choice. Our server, Ryan, was friendly and attentive. We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappycoupleDined on 8/9/2014Friends recommended this restaurant and we enjoyed everything we ordered. We started with the crab, lobster, and spinach stuffed mushrooms. My wife had the Grilled Sea Scallops with the Cucumber Smash cocktail. I had the Chicken Panzanella with a Strawberry Basil Martini. We each topped it off with one of the desserts. Our waiter was great and was there when we needed him. Loved the atmosphere with the piano player in the background. We will be returning to try something new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014My husband and I recently dined here for the first time to celebrate our anniversary. Everything was delicious and our server Michael was fabulous. We will be back!Special Features:
- Always a treatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014We always love seasons 52 and this time was no exception. Salmon was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly NiceDonGlovesDined on 8/9/2014I took a large group out to dinner after my daughter's graduation from USF. We had a table for 10 in our own little alcove. The food was phenomenal, the prices were reasonable, the service was exceptional and the waiter helped keep my 6 year old grandson entertained while the adults were eating. My mom is a bit of a gourmet (food snob) and very particular about where she eats, she is spoiled by living in San Francisco. She really enjoyed the meal and was incredibly surprised to find out that Seasons 52 is a chain/franchise. The evening was a grand success and the restaurant experience was unforgettably perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a delightful experiencefairwayDined on 8/8/2014As stated have been to Seasons 52 on several locations, two different places in Florida, and always top-notch in food and service. Like the marketing approach; attention to details, etc.Special Features:
- A little over done!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2014Seasons 52 is usually a safe bet. On this visit we had the chicken and the scallops and both were over cooked. This us not the norm.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/5/2014Food was fantastic, but, it took forever to get it to table. Kitchen, and bar were very slow.Special Features:
- Great!RegularDined on 8/5/2014Don't love the crouton tomato salad but the herb roasted chicken is delish! Using this service was great for reservation and all 52 staff treated us as VIPs. Thank you for excellent service! My friend had never been before and you won a new regular customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our server Bill was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2014Food was exceptional and service was very nice. Wifes surprise birthday went very well as they had all arrangements ready on our arrival. Only exception was I asked for a booth away from kitchen, an we got thenone right next to it. Iverall nice experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had a terrible experience !Mike70VIPDined on 8/3/2014I had a terrible experience that day, bad service , rude service and bad food. It had not been our experience in the past and that's why we returned. We won't go back again....
- Wonderful!ejd77Dined on 8/2/2014We were a little hesitant to try, it's always hard to try a new restaurant, however, we were thrilled we did! There were 4 of us, each of us had something different. The service was great, food yummy and not overfilling. Drinks outstanding, and dessert spectacular!! It's nice to be able to have all the courses and not feel overstuffed! When the waiter told us that all the selections were under 400 (or 450) calories, we really wondered how everything would taste. Once again, we were pleasantly surprise! We will definitely come back, and the best part is that one will soon be opening in our home town of Sarasota! We hope it will be as sensational as this Seasons 52 in Tampa. We look forward to trying it out.Special Features:
- L&P DinnerVirginia9Dined on 8/2/2014Another good experience at Season's 52. Seated on time and Service was great. Two of us started with the Corn Soup, very good. Good mix of entrees, Alaskan Salmon - Good; Tuna Crunch salad - Very good; and Flatiron Steak Salad - Very good. Server got a little confused on the steak salad dressing, but would have replaced it if i hadn't liked the house choice. Again, Season's is our go to place for guests and family alike.Special Features:
- Great fit friendly food!LouisDined on 8/1/2014Don't miss this place. Service was excellent, and enjoy great good while being fit friendly. Make a reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect eveningRevGuyDined on 7/31/2014A happening dining experience. Very cosmopolitan feeling along with good food excellent wine. I thought wine list a bit pricey, my glass of wine was $11 would have liked to see moderate price wines such as Kendall Jackson, Rodney Strong, Sterling. Ordered fish dish $27 and a chicken dish we were not disappointed. Loved the small desserts. This was our 2nd evening visit to Seasons 52 and once again we left with a happy feeling about the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itAnonymousDined on 7/31/2014Met with friends for lunch; first time experience at this restaurant and will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticHISSDined on 7/30/2014Service was perfect, great suggestions. Each of my business guest said their selections were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceGEvansVIPDined on 7/29/2014Rushed to Seasons 52 for lunch prior to catching a flight from Tampa International. Dined at the bar. The bartender was sensitive to my need to complete lunch quickly and was very accommodating. Thank you for the great service.Special Features:
- Not a kid-friendly locationNaptownMamaDined on 7/26/2014We have been to other Seasons 52 restaurants that have been accommodating to children this location is not one of them. I made a reservation for 5 people and when the restaurant called to confirm, I asked for a high chair. The restaurant then changed my reservation w/o telling me from 5 to 4. I asked for a reservation for FIVE because my small toddler will/did eat off the menu. We were then seated at a small 4-top set for with no space for four adults and a toddler to dine comfortably. I would have asked for a new table but we were already seated late and were tight on time to get to the airport. If you weren't going to accommodate the requested reservation, tell me so I can choose to dine elsewhere.
- Always a great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014I've eaten at Seasons 52 a number of times and have never been disappointed. The food is always delicious, innovative and different and the service is always wonderful. This restaurant is one of my favorites and I would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Our waiter was OK for most of the meal. We came to your restaurant to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday. I chose Seasons 52 because you were able to accommodate our group. The food was OK. It wasn't mind blowing, nor was it terrible. Just OK. What really ruined the experience was the dessert. Our waiter brought an assortment of desserts to our table and explained what each was. There was no discussion of price, no disclosure that these desserts carried a price tag of nearly $50. We only learned of this when our bill arrived. The dessert was ultimately removed from our bill but only after a bit of protest. I expect more given what this place costs and I cannot recommend Seasons 52 for this reason. We won't be back.Special Features:
- Season 52 reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014We had a reservation for 6 at 7:30. Arrived at 7:25 and were told it would "be a few minutes." After waiting 20 minutes, I inquired as to why with an Open Table reservation, we were having to wait to be seated. Was told we were waiting on a table to finish dessert. Another hostess, sensing our displeasure immediately began correcting the problem and the staff went out of their way to see that our needs were met. They/she were very good at service recovery and the rest of the evening was very enjoyable. I only mention this because I have never encountered this problem using Open Table before and was just a little surprised. Kudos to the young woman who took it upon herself to ready a table for us.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 a great placekptravelerDined on 7/25/2014We had a party of 4 for lunch and there are many places to choose for a nice lunch. But Seasons 52 was just wonderful. Food was impeccably prepared, cocktails were delicious, and the service and ambiance were right on point. Nothing bad to say about our great lunch, except to say we will do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchBarneyDined on 7/25/2014Great place for business lunch. However, the shrimp cocktail was so so, the beef tacos were over done an dried out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.