Seasons 52 - Tampa
204 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33609Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Tampa
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 8132861152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mellissa Louty
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Tampa
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Tampa - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Seasons 52 - Tampa reviews from OpenTable diners
395 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (212)fit for foodies (197)romantic (136)great for lunch (135)good for groups (134)notable wine list (106)vibrant bar scene (82)hot spot (60)neighborhood gem (54)great for brunch (40)late-night find (29)kid-friendly (15)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (4)Show More
- great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014its a great place for a night out. Food was tasty however serving was very small. Best part was the dessert. Mini cup desserts yummySpecial Features:
- HealthyRRFoodWineDined on 9/27/2014We love this restaurant as the food is fresh and fat and sodium levels are within recommended ranges.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Started strong then fell flatbirthdayDined on 9/27/2014Classy initial presentation. Manager greeted us. Checked on us when food little late. Then service began to falter. dishes not cleared throughout meal. The portions of food very small. Dishes mediocre.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikeDined on 9/26/2014Good food at a fair price. Service was excellent. A bit noisy.Special Features:
- Esky80Dined on 9/25/2014Seasons 52 always provides a consistently good dining experience regardless of the location. You will always experience an upscale atmosphere, very good food and wine and a well trained and friendly staff to serve you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was amazing!DJViperDined on 9/25/2014The food was excellent! The service outstanding! It was our first time there so they gave us a free sample of one of their appetizers and one free dessert. Everything on their menu was under 450 calories because of how they prepare and cook their food. I had the oak grilled lamb chops and my wife had their oak grilled filet. Both were tender and so flavorful. I wish they would open one up in Houston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LolaDined on 9/25/2014As always, the menu selection and the service was outstanding. Great variety of choices for everyone. One of my favorite restaurants in the Tampa Bay area. Very accommodating for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MargayVIPDined on 9/24/2014I can eat here and not feel like I overate and the food and service is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meeting spot!ChristyDined on 9/24/2014This is a great meeting spot for lunch. Make sure to make a reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SallyDined on 9/21/2014I went for restaurant week and had a wonderful meal except the main meal scallops were over cooked. Luckily, the service was great and everything else was very yummy.Special Features:
- Nice, but too darkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The only dissatisfiers were 1.) the extrenely low light level, as it's simply too dark to truly enjoy the food to the fullest. Multiple tables near us had to break out their phones as flashlights to read the menu. And 2.) the decibel level in the bar area was excessive for a restaurant bar/eatery station. Perhaps the pianist doesn't need to be amplified quite so much since he's literally in the middle of the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb evening2BoltsSTMsDined on 9/20/2014Took the wife for her birthday. She was happy when presented a birthday card from the staff upon arrival. Had the special $35 5 course meal and added a $10 flight of red wine. Our server Felicia was outstanding and we have told our family and friends to ask for her. Great flatbread as always. Wife had butternut squash soup; I had the black bean chili. Both had a salad. Wife had the sea scallops and loved them. I had the cedar planked salmon with dill sauce - delicious. Wife had the key lime pie mini-indulgence and I had a bourbon pecan pie one. A fantastic special occasion meal and was $115 with tax and a 20+ % tip. Best meal we've had in Tampa this year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful eveningL8EDiDined on 9/19/2014we were accommodated beautifully- we requested a booth in the bar, which was held for us. We had an excellent waiter- Jaral. We all ordered the prix fixe menu. Lovely and more than satisfying. Thank you for a fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SamuelSamuelDined on 9/19/2014Five Course Special for Restaurant Week was excellent in terms of value and food quality. A selection from the current wine specials recommendations was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great central locationlwebbDined on 9/19/2014Perfect for lunch but reservations are recommended...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mel14Dined on 9/18/2014Food was very good. Waitress was attnetive but not over bearing. The greeters were also very personable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr. Taylor's EventSammi123Dined on 9/18/2014Lunch was wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised @ the size of the portions.Special Features:
- Excellent seasonal menuMelvinaDined on 9/17/2014Acorn squash risotto, Butternut squash soup and field greens with toasted pumpkin seeds... All delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014We came for a celebratory dinner and Seasons 52 was just the place. They welcomed my son for birthday immediately upon arrival and made him feel special with a card and complimentary dessert.Special Features:
- Nothing specialNomoremediocrediningformeDined on 9/17/2014Pleasant space pleasant people but the food was nothing specialSpecial Features:
- Always a home runNikkiiDined on 9/17/2014This restaurant always knocks it out of the park. The ambiance, staff, food, AMAZING!Special Features:
- InconsistentMareDined on 9/16/2014I've dined here many times. I always order the trout and it's hit and miss. Sometimes it is outstanding but lately it has been dry and the flavor tastes like all the entrees they cook on the grill. I hope they figure it out.
- Elegant food and atmosphereFoodie4LifeDined on 9/15/2014I always enjoy my visits here. The food is delicious and healthy, so I don't leave feeling hungry or deprived. Perfect place to destress with perfect food.Special Features:
- Great seasonal menu!TampaFoodieDined on 9/15/2014All items are fresh, low caloric intake with out compromising taste. Can't wait to comeback, too many items I still need to try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 TampaOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/14/2014The restaurant was very nice, like all Seasons 52. I ate at the bar and had the Trout, it was cooked well and came with vegetables, everything tasted delicious. I also ordered the flatbread artichoke and goat cheese, this is usually one of my favorite things for an appetizer, unfortunately, the toppings were sparse and not evenly distributed, so it was mostly just a thin piece of bread which is not what it should be. Service at the bar was "ok", we were pretty much ignored throughout the evening except when the bill came, the bartender became very charming quite suddenly.Special Features:
- Awesome Dinner with ParentssouthfamDined on 9/13/2014Took my 80 something parents and sister to dinner to Season 52 Tampa this past Saturday night and they love it. I order a couple of starters I know they would have Never ordered just so they could try a couple of new things. The Lobster fresh mozzarella cheese flat bread and the Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli was a hit. The 2 of them both had a different main and shared so they would get a nice sample of what Season 52 creates. Dad had the Lamb Chops and mom had the Seasonal Quail. Again the two of them were impressed with the taste and quality as was my sister with her scollops she ordered. Both mom & dad mentioned how knowledgeable our server was ( Rachel ) and I have to say she was heplful and explained the different meals in great detal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality Food and ExperienceFoodieLadyDined on 9/13/2014The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was pleasant. I definitely plan to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great servicegfdfchickVIPDined on 9/13/2014We frequent Seasons very regularly. Always on par with meal. Very consistent. Awesome wine list and low corkage fee if you opt to bring your own. Service wise, Tyler is super.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Birthdays!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014A great place to celebrate your birthday with the ones you love.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great dining experienceCarlaandJeffDined on 9/12/2014We felt special and appreciated at Seasons 52. The manager not only thanked us for coming. But he also took the time to call us by name. Our server Bill was attentive and very knowledgeable. The food was delicious. The whole experience at Seasons was excellent!Special Features:
- Great dinner out.NancyBDined on 9/12/2014The food was excellent. It was out third visit and we love the variety of offerings on the menu and that fact that the menu changes with the seasons. The service was great. We asked for a quiet table and were put in a smaller space in the back which was great. This is my husband's favorite restaurant in the area. Like the valet parking since it was pouring rain when we arrived.Special Features:
- Good in every season...Luv2dineDined on 9/12/2014Seasons 52 never disappoints us. We drive from the next city to dine here for lunches and dinners. Ambiance is lovely, servers are top flight--attentive, cordial, knowledgeable, the fresh menu never disappoints us and we love the "taster"-size desserts! We initially "discovered" Seasons 52 in Atlanta and when one opened in Tampa it quickly became our favorite place to dine. We come for casual lunches, dinner with friends and even on one Anniversary when we were treated royally. Not long ago at a Seasons 52 lunch we saw and spoke with the Governor of Florida who was dining there too! Good news travels!Special Features:
- As always...CarnivoreDined on 9/11/2014Seasons 52 never disappoints. Really enjoy the eclectic atmosphere and the diversity of a menu that's not at all extensive.Special Features:
- Dissapointing birthday dinnerBigPapaDined on 9/11/2014Food was very mediocre and waiter asked how things were and I said Asian noodles that accompanied the swordfish were not very good......he made no suggestions on what else to bring and I left the uneaten noodles on the plate. My wife asked what the white vegetable was in her food and waiter did not know and never found out. We won't be rushing back soon.Special Features:
- Perfect EveningWonderfulDined on 9/10/2014We have been to Seasons 52 multiple times before and we travel over 40 min to get there, but I must say each and every time its just as good if not better than the last! The fact that they cook seasonal and use seasonal veggies and are creative with their menu, and its healthy too, are just some of the factors why we love it. Any the desserts! Love the whole experience.... Service is always "spot on", never any issues and their wine list is impressive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another wonderful mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014The Fall Menu is out and we could not wait. We had the quail and the scallops with butter nut rissotto and both as always excellent. A place you cannot go wrong.Special Features:
- This Restaurant is FabulousPaulWDined on 9/5/2014this is about the 8th time we have been to Seasons52 and we are Never disappointed. The food was outstanding and the services was exceptional I cannot recommend them enoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceMcritterDined on 9/5/2014A wondrful dining experience. Enjoyed the delicious flatbread, tender and tasty filet mignon, and great deserts (try the key lime!)Special Features:
- Nice Lunch SpotEnjoyableVIPDined on 9/5/2014We enjoyed the interior of this restaurant very much and had a very nice attentive server. Unfortunately, the food was kinda bland. I had the beef tacos that had no taste and the beef was tough. My husband had a fish dish that was just ok. There weren't alot of items on the menu that appealed to us.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningdonnaleesDined on 9/4/2014We had a great evening at Season's 52. We were 45 minutes early for our reservation and they were able to seat us within 5 minutes of our arrival. My brother and I had our 92 year old Mother with us and they were very accommodating for our table location (so she didn't have to walk far). I appreciate that they do not charge a "sharing plate" fee. My Mother does not eat much and they divided a salad and a dinner for us. The evening was very relaxing and the food and wine was great!!Special Features: