Seasons 52 - Tampa
204 N. Westshore Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33609Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Tampa
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 8132861152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mellissa Louty
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Tampa
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Tampa - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Seasons 52 - Tampa reviews from OpenTable diners
377 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (198)fit for foodies (194)romantic (136)good for groups (133)great for lunch (117)notable wine list (101)vibrant bar scene (74)hot spot (63)neighborhood gem (54)great for brunch (37)late-night find (29)kid-friendly (14)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (4)Show More
- Delicious & LightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014I ordered the wood grilled salmon. The entree came with potatoes and a medley of vegetables including asparagus, carrots and beets. Delicious, filling, yet light fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014The food was delicious, the wait staff very attentive and nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal...MTYeatsDined on 10/22/2014A great place for a good lunch meeting. Great food and great service.Special Features:
- Anniversary celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014We happened to be celebrating our wedding anniversary and made a reservation the same day online & mentioned the occasion. We were not expecting the special treatment we received. We were greeted royally and taken to a very nice table. The service was exceptional, including a complimentary champagne toast, a freshly- prepared delicious dinner and a surprise gift at the end of our meal! They have gained us as continued patrons and if you don't mind paying a little bit more for an enjoyable night out, we recommend this restaurant. Well worth the drive!Special Features:
- Demeaning server on our anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Upon entering tue restaurants atmosphere, we asked for a table off to the side in the corner so we could enjoy our anniversary dinner however with the place empty, we got placed in the middle of the noise. We were handed lunch menus and then told after we ordered that the menu items were lunch only and there was going to be an upcharge. We were excited to be kid free and dining during happy hour 4-6:30 the menu said. The waitress insisted on 6pm because if it were busy she didn't want to not make it to the register in time.. There were 4 tables full in the entire restaurant, we didn't see the crowd or why she treated us like we were beneath her because we wanted a deal for happy hour as the advertising and menus represented. Never again.Special Features:
- What's Good NowOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/20/2014Always a great choice of fresh food and service. Great Flatbreads to share for dinner. Been to Orlando and Tampa and both were excellent. Good to know you can go to a restaurant and have great consistent dining experience.Special Features:
- great concept for seasonal dining.annecolDined on 10/17/2014Delicious dinner. Wish they had one on the Boston area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I had heard so many wonderful reviews about this restaurant since they day it opened, however, I can honestly say I was not impressed with my food nor anything else I saw around my table. I do not plan on returning nor would I recommend it to a friend. Very poor value for the dollar.
- MSMAPVIPDined on 10/17/2014Very impressive - the waiter messed up our order - the manager made it right.Special Features:
- Like the fresh, healthy foodBobcatDined on 10/17/2014Season's 52 became my all time favorite restaurant the first time I dined there. Having traveled extensively on executive business for over 25 years, I have experienced the best and the worst restaurants around the world. I come regularly for the fresh, healthy food and consistently prepared dishes.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!!WindwooDined on 10/16/2014The unique combination of good quality food, a high level of service and the perfect atmosphere (not too fancy, not too casual, not too noisy, not too quiet) makes this one of my top pics in the Tampa Bay area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor outdoor diningLynnDined on 10/16/2014Well we ate on the outdoor patio. The patio leaves a lot to be desired to be called "a great outdoor dining" place. There is no good view and certainly NOT a scenic view. Seasons 52 needs to do a lot of improvement to their outdoor eating area. Absolutely no ambiance. Food was very good and of course a good variety. If it was not for the food, but especially the exceptional good server we would have been truly disappointed. This Seasons 52 restaurant is located on Westshore in Tampa. In Tampa where we have plenty of nice weather days to eat outside. You would think the restaurant could do better for outdoor eating. L. AndrewsSpecial Features:
- Great Place for LunchTampaMarilynDined on 10/16/2014I took my boss to Seasons 52 for Boss's Day. He eats gluten free meals and they gave him a menu with some nice choices. He had grilled fish and I had a grilled chicken flat bread. Both meals were absolutely delicious. At the end of the meal, we were shown the small desserts, two of which were gluten free. My boss had the lemon blueberry and I had the pecan pie - they are served in a glass just a little larger than a shot glass, so you don't feel too guilty eating them! The bill for the two of us, with tip was $40, and we only had water with our meal. It's a bit pricey, but I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- My favoriteSandyHDined on 10/15/2014This restaurant never disappoints! My favorite place in Tampa.Special Features:
- diner4workDined on 10/11/2014Great atmosphere, wonderful food and very accommdating.Special Features:
- AwesomeSullyfergyDined on 10/11/2014Great food, all tastes so fresh and flavorful! Mango jalapeño drink was AMAZINGLY! Will be going back soon!Special Features:
- choicesoocrussellDined on 10/11/2014In June we had a surprise birthday luncheon for my Mom and it was out perfect. I am allergic to GARLIC so the NO GARLIC Menu is definitely appealing for me. My husband & I live in Lutz so we traveled across town for dinner on Sat. We both loved our meal...I had the best rainbow trout I've ever had. The service was very friendly and accommodating. We will be back and recommend to our family & friends.Special Features:
- A good "chain" place!LynneDined on 10/10/2014I generally avoid "chain" places, but not this one! The menu is always inventive; service is always great with helpful wait staff and I love the wine selections. This is not the first Seasons for me and I hope it won't be the last. I'll check in other cities I visit since I know I'll get great food and service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/9/2014We had an outstanding dining experience -- Professor Ryan (our waiter) was knowledgable with every nuance of the menu. The mushroom appetizer was fabulous, ahi tuna sushi was just okay. We would highly recommend both our entrees -- the swordfish and Brazilian Sea Bass -- yummy! This was our second visit to Seasons 52, we didn't have the the flatbreads this time, but those were an excellent choice as well:)Special Features:
- Top ratedCart43Dined on 10/8/2014Love this place....everything is always top notch..Special Features:
- Great restaurantJioiaDined on 10/8/2014Great food, service and ambiance. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelicioussasseriansectionDined on 10/7/2014Absolutely delicious. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinner.MarkybhoyDined on 10/5/2014We went to Seasons 52 for our 10th wedding anniversary. It was our first time going to this restaurant. The staff was very attentive, but not over-bearing. The cocktails and wine were great. I had a romaine and baby kale caeser salad to begin that was nice and fresh. The wife had the tuna and avocado sushi, which I tasted, and was very good. I had the Filet Mignon (medium rare) with brocollini, mushrooms, and mashed potatoes. The steak was perfectly cooked, and the sides were pretty good. My complaint was that the potatoes were bland and too loose. My wife had flatbread with the goat cheese that was very good. Overall, a very nice meal, in relaxing and fairly intimate surroundings. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great Seasonal FareFoodieScottDined on 10/5/2014It was my fiancee and my first time to Seasons 52 in Tampa, and we had a great experience. We loved the seasonal food concept, and I had the seasonal fish, a Mediterranean Sea Bass style fish, which was outstanding. We enjoyed our evening so much that we have reserved for the upcoming Thanksgiving Day dinner. We will definitely be back to try all the seasonal menus throughout the year.Special Features:
- One of my favorite restaurants.RandyDined on 10/5/2014We had another great dinner here. The flat bread is awesome. I ate the trout which was delicious. I recommend this place to people all the time. Also try the Robert Sinskey Pinot Noir.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ajwrestleDined on 10/5/2014My wife enjoyed her filet. My scallops were good. Presentation was standard. Bourbon selection was limited. Steak flatbread was bland and over cooked. The waiter was exceptional. The restaurant was good, not great. I would not go out of my way to go back.Special Features:
- Best Scallops EverGammaDianeDined on 10/4/20145 of the 6 at our table ordered scallops, they are the best I have ever had. The fillet was melt in your mouth. Keep up the great workSpecial Features:
- Nearly perfectClayDined on 10/2/2014Booths a little snug...felt like I was hanging off the edge. We were in a high traffic area and it was a bit noisy. Other than that the food was really excellent - my quail was perfect, wife's trout was, too. Friends were quite pleased with their meals, too. Good wine list. Service always excellent. Piano guy was average and was really pushing the sound level up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with friendLuLuDined on 10/1/2014Love the overall experience of Season 52. I have enjoyed lunch and dinner. Also the wine list is exceptional.Special Features:
- great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014its a great place for a night out. Food was tasty however serving was very small. Best part was the dessert. Mini cup desserts yummySpecial Features:
- ExcellenceBeachwalkerDined on 9/28/2014We were celebrating two birthdays and the staff made the honorees feel so special. The food was superb. Our waiter was excellent and so knowledgeable about food and wine.Special Features:
- HealthyRRFoodWineDined on 9/27/2014We love this restaurant as the food is fresh and fat and sodium levels are within recommended ranges.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Started strong then fell flatbirthdayDined on 9/27/2014Classy initial presentation. Manager greeted us. Checked on us when food little late. Then service began to falter. dishes not cleared throughout meal. The portions of food very small. Dishes mediocre.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikeDined on 9/26/2014Good food at a fair price. Service was excellent. A bit noisy.Special Features:
- Esky80Dined on 9/25/2014Seasons 52 always provides a consistently good dining experience regardless of the location. You will always experience an upscale atmosphere, very good food and wine and a well trained and friendly staff to serve you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was amazing!DJViperDined on 9/25/2014The food was excellent! The service outstanding! It was our first time there so they gave us a free sample of one of their appetizers and one free dessert. Everything on their menu was under 450 calories because of how they prepare and cook their food. I had the oak grilled lamb chops and my wife had their oak grilled filet. Both were tender and so flavorful. I wish they would open one up in Houston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LolaDined on 9/25/2014As always, the menu selection and the service was outstanding. Great variety of choices for everyone. One of my favorite restaurants in the Tampa Bay area. Very accommodating for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MargayVIPDined on 9/24/2014I can eat here and not feel like I overate and the food and service is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meeting spot!ChristyDined on 9/24/2014This is a great meeting spot for lunch. Make sure to make a reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SallyDined on 9/21/2014I went for restaurant week and had a wonderful meal except the main meal scallops were over cooked. Luckily, the service was great and everything else was very yummy.Special Features: