Seasons 52 - Sacramento
1689 Arden Way, Suite 1065
Sacramento, CA 94203Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Sacramento
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9169225252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jaff Martell
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Sacramento
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Seasons 52 - Sacramento - Best Restaurants in Arden Fair ›
Seasons 52 - Sacramento reviews from OpenTable diners
280 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (166)fit for foodies (162)notable wine list (129)romantic (109)great for lunch (104)good for groups (71)great for outdoor dining (57)neighborhood gem (55)vibrant bar scene (45)hot spot (39)great for brunch (24)late-night find (21)kid-friendly (13)scenic view (7)Show More
- incredible!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014What great service and great food. Plank salmon and sea scallops were awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for Special MealTahoeLinDined on 9/14/2014The food is delicious, beautiful presentation and healthy too!!Special Features:
- My new favorite placelove2travelDined on 9/14/20142nd time for dinner and just as great as the 1st time. Outstanding service from the hostess to the exceptional server (Daniel) and busser. On the way out, every staff member we passed acknowledged and thanked us...even held the door as we left. Food was delicious. I am very impressed with everything about this place. We will definitely become regular diners at this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The service was awesome!!! Love the live music and it is very romantic there! Not recommended for kids. Maybe for lunch. Food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing restaurant and wine bar.sailsawayDined on 9/12/2014Checked this place out recently and was very pleasantly surprised. Extensive wine list and by the glass list. Live piano bar, romantic setting and phenomenal menu. 5 different alternative menus for vegan, vegetarian, etc. Will definitely be going there again. Absolutely loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicetroutDined on 9/12/2014your customer service continues to be tops! your staff are awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your average mall restaurant.Firediva916Dined on 9/11/2014Took my husband for birthday dinner. Season 52 is new to Arden mall, but it's not part of the mall at all. It's really an upscale dining experience. Ambiance was very welcoming. They had a birthday card on the table for my husband (nice touch by the way). It's dim, but not dark. Service was great. Wait staff was very attentive, knowledgeable about the menu and very helpful. Wine selection was extensive. Food was amazing! There's many items to choose from, all under 500 calories and all delicious. They even have a $5 Happy Hour selection. The flatbread is a must, scallops too. Their menu changes with the seasons, hence the name, so there's always something new to try. We'll surely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Hour Small PlatesLindaCDined on 9/11/2014The Kona-crusted Lollipop Lamp Chops and the Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops were delicious -- and at a great price of $5!Special Features:
- delicious yet quick workday lunchpatvcDined on 9/10/2014Met a few friends for lunch on a workday. Made a reservation an hour before. Was seated right away upon arrival. Wait staff very efficient and respectful of the fact that we had to return to work timely. Flatbread steak and blue cheese, lobster tail, grilled brussel sprouts, all delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fast FavoriteKimPDined on 9/7/2014Since Seasons 52 opened its doors, it's been my restaurant of choice in Sacramento. What do I love most? It's hard to decide whether it's the excellent, attentive service, the fresh and seasonal food options, or the way the menu is geared to those of us with specific food needs, like low calorie entrees that seem anything but. Whatever it is, though, I know I'll keep returning for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014My wife and I went to Seasons 52 for our anniversary this past weekend. The food was good and the restaurant had a very nice ambiance. Our server was Jill and she was absolutely the best! Seriously she was the best food server I think I have experienced in several years. It made our experience at Seasons 52 amazing. Thank you Jill.Special Features:
- We all have "off"daysDougDined on 9/5/2014We often grab lunch here; good food, fast service, great staff. We've brought guests who've become regulars as well. But today things were a little "off". Let me first say that the buffalo burger was my favorite lunch entree. But they removed it from the menu, substituting a regular hamburger that's nothing special in taste or presentation. So this day I decided to try the fish tacos (the wife had had them some time ago and recommended them). The mahi-mahi was supposed to be blackened, but it wasn't. Not at all and, as a result, it was bland. The taco shells were overstuffed, especially with cabbage. Then our usually efficient server forgot us so we were late getting back to work. Did they get new kitchen staff? A new manager? I hope not!Special Features:
- Great food, service and ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/3/2014Love Seasons 52! A little pricey, but worth it! Took my daughter there for her 14th birthday with my wife and cousin. Great time was had by all. And the desserts are great!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Very happy to confirm this is a great place to bring a group. They served our group and made the night shine.Special Features:
- RoseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014Seasons 52 is now my favorite restrauant in Sacramento. It is so beautiful inside, the staff are friendly and very professional. The food preparation is 5 STAR! I recommend Seasons 52 is a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place at Arden Fair MallNateVIPDined on 9/1/2014I have always enjoyed the food here because of the freshness and lack of excess salt and butter. The service is always pretty good. Tierra was our server and did a very good job. She was very busy. The fig flatbread to start. My wife had the swordfish noodle bowl and I had the turkey skewer.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go to againFattony49Dined on 8/30/2014I really enjoyed this place, every menu item that I had was very good, and I had a great experience. I would definitely go here again. I wouldn't recommend it, if you have kids, but for a special occasion I would definitely attend.Special Features:
- Great for the Arden areaOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Seasons 52 is everything the Arden area needed. The ambience is a blend of casual and fine dining. Specialty drinks are abound and the wine list is robust. I would highly recommend Seasons 52 to my friends and family.Special Features:
- Well Seasoned!SalserinaDined on 8/29/2014Recently dined for the first time at Seasons 52 and the experience lived up to my hopes. It was a warm evening so we sat outside, which was quite pleasant, and the food and drinks were excellent. I ordered fresh trout, which was filleted and lightly seasoned (no bones!) while my friend ordered the pork tenderloin with polenta and portobellos. We appreciated the fresh, seasonal food and attention to detail. The mini desserts are a genius idea--just a little sweetness to finish one's dinner without having to stare down a slab of mud pie or some such thing. I chose fresh blueberries in a lemon sauce and it was the perfect ending to a lovely meal. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.Special Features:
- Wait staffShaker1011Dined on 8/27/2014I love that the wait staff is consistently friendly and attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Night to rememberSBranhamDined on 8/25/2014You went above and beyond to make our 10th wedding anniversary a night to remember. From Cassandra's over the top service, the champagne toast and the special dessert the chef made for us was to die for. Thank you so much!Special Features:
- Excellent all arounddrkid73Dined on 8/24/2014Nothing bad to say!! Food was amazing. Highly recommend the tomato and avocado salad and my husband's spinach/raspberry salad was also extremely tasty. I had the filet mignon and my husband had the king salmon that had a delightful dill and lemon sauce. Both were very fresh and absolutely memorable. Left the table full but not overly stuffed or heavy feeling. Our server was helpful and very attentive. Definitely will be returning!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualSpanishEyesDined on 8/22/2014I am never disappointed with this place. It is definitely my favorite restaurant in Sacramento. The food and service is always consistently great.Special Features:
- Excellent First Time!NewFoodieDined on 8/22/2014Service was great, staff was knowledgable and food was delicious. My husband's steak was a bit overcooked, but still good. Seasonal veggies were delicious. Stuffed mushroom appetizer was amazing. We will definitely go back when we get the chance. We were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and they were glad to accommodate with a quiet corner booth. Everyone who came to our table wished us a happy anniversary - I felt like they were really going the extra mile.Special Features:
- kmcwaDined on 8/22/2014Have been here several times. Have never been disappointed. For first time, ordered an entree vs small plates. Had cedar planked salmon, delicious!! Another had scallops....apparently also very good.Special Features:
- New FavoriteTeresa22Dined on 8/22/2014I had not heard of this restaurant prior to seeing the listing on Open Table. I checked out the menu and wine list online before selecting this restaurant, and was impressed with the variety of choices and the use of fresh seasonal ingredients. The service was very attentive and professional. Our server was very familiar with both the menu and the wine list, and gave several helpful suggestions. All of the menu selections are low in calories, very flavorful, and beautifully presented. This restaurant exceeded our expectations, and we will definitely return!Special Features:
- Loved the Outdoor Seating!CarenDined on 8/21/2014I've eaten here quite a few times and it's always an all around good experience. This time, it was excellent! I was with 2 girlfriends and we had some catching up to do and decided to dine outside. Even though the patio is right alongside the parking lot, it was still quiet. Beautifully decorated so it was not important that there was really no view. Our server, Tim, was the best ever. He made sure we had just the right wine by having us taste several options and made great menu suggestions. He was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. I had valet parked and, without even realizing it, he picked up my voucher and had my car waiting for us when we left. It's those extra touches that set an establishment, and employee, above the rest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but this time Svc poorCH95678Dined on 8/21/2014I always love the flavor of the food here. Many trips, never disappointed with food. However this trip the service was slow and server not as attentive as usual. Not a busy afternoon, so no excuse. Food came from kitchen timely. Just had to ask for sweetener, and was hard to attract servers attention to ask for dessert when done with entree and bill after dessert completed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DreamingofthefoodDined on 8/14/2014I had the soft fish tacos. They were excellent. The mini desserts were so delicious. I love the mini pecan pie. Have not yet tried the others because I am stuck on the pecan pie. The food is fresh, cooked to perfection with light ingredients. The staff is articulate, friendly and professional. Love the restaurant. My company has booked our 2014 Christmas party at your Sacramento Arden Fair Mall location and I am looking forward to the food choices.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014We went for a business luncheon. We had reservations, but were late arriving. We did not have to wait long before we were shown to our table. The service was slow and we ended up getting back to work late.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the menu conceptOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/11/2014As a person who is always trying to eat healthy, I love the concept of no item is more than 475 calories. Also, I always just want a bite of dessert and our dessert portions are perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- charmless waiterreredDined on 8/10/2014recited her memorized lines without demonstrating any interest in us as "guests", got 2 of the 4 orders completely wrong, and blamed the fact that she'd hit the wrong key. Way too loud music, just-alright food. Not fun.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesAnodyzedDined on 8/9/2014Seasons 52 has become one of my wife an my favorite restaurants. The awesome food, great wait staff and the fact that the food is always a reasonable number of calories and has full nutritional information is a huge benefit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty GoodDTanDined on 8/9/2014We made a reservation through opentable and we were seated promptly. Both the hostess and the lady who seated us were very friendly. Our waitress on the other hand was less amicable. For whatever reasons she may have had, we felt she did not demonstrate a level of interest in us as guests that I felt was warranted by the price of the restaurant. I normally would not think twice about these kinds of things, especially when eating great food, but something about the encounter was strangely off-putting. I was very impressed with the selection of food, all of which were under 4?0 calories (I really don't remember). I felt the portions were impressive for the calorie limit and my pork tenderloin was delicious. Great dessert selections as well!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014Great find, to bad it in the Mall takes away some of it ambianceSpecial Features:
- Enjoyed our anniversary dinner!ATL89Dined on 8/8/2014Scallops and fish were excellent! Our waitress was great; inviting but not pushy or rushing us. Would definitely come backSpecial Features:
- Awesome ServertroutDined on 8/7/2014Our server was outstanding! We've come here a few times and looks like we'll be back.Special Features:
- Great service, great soupColeDined on 8/3/2014Our server was very attentive and the corn and bacon soup was delicious with just the right amount of kick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PattyPeoplesDined on 8/2/2014Our experience was great because we had Brian as our server. Also enjoyed talking to Heather. She's so interested in wines and willing to learn and listen. She also introduced us to a new Italian wine. Overall, we really love going to Seasons 52 and also introducing our friends. I almost forgot that the chef sent two flatbreads instead of just the one we ordered in order to accommodate our friend with cheese issues!Special Features:
- Always reliablefrekwentdinerVIPDined on 8/2/2014Lunch was great. It always here. Always healthy and so delicious. Service is great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.