Seasons 52 - Sacramento
1689 Arden Way, Suite 1065
Sacramento, CA 94203Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Sacramento
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9169225252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jaff Martell
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Sacramento
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Seasons 52 - Sacramento - Best Restaurants in Arden Fair ›
Seasons 52 - Sacramento reviews from OpenTable diners
300 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (182)fit for foodies (164)notable wine list (128)great for lunch (117)romantic (114)good for groups (76)great for outdoor dining (65)neighborhood gem (58)vibrant bar scene (45)hot spot (34)great for brunch (31)late-night find (18)kid-friendly (17)scenic view (6)Show More
- Would go to againOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2014I really enjoyed this place, every menu item that I had was very good, and I had a great experience. I would definitely go here again. I wouldn't recommend it, if you have kids, but for a special occasion I would definitely attend.Special Features:
- Great for the Arden areaOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Seasons 52 is everything the Arden area needed. The ambience is a blend of casual and fine dining. Specialty drinks are abound and the wine list is robust. I would highly recommend Seasons 52 to my friends and family.Special Features:
- Well Seasoned!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Recently dined for the first time at Seasons 52 and the experience lived up to my hopes. It was a warm evening so we sat outside, which was quite pleasant, and the food and drinks were excellent. I ordered fresh trout, which was filleted and lightly seasoned (no bones!) while my friend ordered the pork tenderloin with polenta and portobellos. We appreciated the fresh, seasonal food and attention to detail. The mini desserts are a genius idea--just a little sweetness to finish one's dinner without having to stare down a slab of mud pie or some such thing. I chose fresh blueberries in a lemon sauce and it was the perfect ending to a lovely meal. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.Special Features:
- Wait staffShaker1011Dined on 8/27/2014I love that the wait staff is consistently friendly and attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all arounddrkid73Dined on 8/24/2014Nothing bad to say!! Food was amazing. Highly recommend the tomato and avocado salad and my husband's spinach/raspberry salad was also extremely tasty. I had the filet mignon and my husband had the king salmon that had a delightful dill and lemon sauce. Both were very fresh and absolutely memorable. Left the table full but not overly stuffed or heavy feeling. Our server was helpful and very attentive. Definitely will be returning!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualSpanishEyesDined on 8/22/2014I am never disappointed with this place. It is definitely my favorite restaurant in Sacramento. The food and service is always consistently great.Special Features:
- Excellent First Time!NewFoodieDined on 8/22/2014Service was great, staff was knowledgable and food was delicious. My husband's steak was a bit overcooked, but still good. Seasonal veggies were delicious. Stuffed mushroom appetizer was amazing. We will definitely go back when we get the chance. We were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and they were glad to accommodate with a quiet corner booth. Everyone who came to our table wished us a happy anniversary - I felt like they were really going the extra mile.Special Features:
- kmcwaDined on 8/22/2014Have been here several times. Have never been disappointed. For first time, ordered an entree vs small plates. Had cedar planked salmon, delicious!! Another had scallops....apparently also very good.Special Features:
- New FavoriteTeresa22Dined on 8/22/2014I had not heard of this restaurant prior to seeing the listing on Open Table. I checked out the menu and wine list online before selecting this restaurant, and was impressed with the variety of choices and the use of fresh seasonal ingredients. The service was very attentive and professional. Our server was very familiar with both the menu and the wine list, and gave several helpful suggestions. All of the menu selections are low in calories, very flavorful, and beautifully presented. This restaurant exceeded our expectations, and we will definitely return!Special Features:
- Loved the Outdoor Seating!CarenDined on 8/21/2014I've eaten here quite a few times and it's always an all around good experience. This time, it was excellent! I was with 2 girlfriends and we had some catching up to do and decided to dine outside. Even though the patio is right alongside the parking lot, it was still quiet. Beautifully decorated so it was not important that there was really no view. Our server, Tim, was the best ever. He made sure we had just the right wine by having us taste several options and made great menu suggestions. He was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. I had valet parked and, without even realizing it, he picked up my voucher and had my car waiting for us when we left. It's those extra touches that set an establishment, and employee, above the rest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but this time Svc poorCH95678Dined on 8/21/2014I always love the flavor of the food here. Many trips, never disappointed with food. However this trip the service was slow and server not as attentive as usual. Not a busy afternoon, so no excuse. Food came from kitchen timely. Just had to ask for sweetener, and was hard to attract servers attention to ask for dessert when done with entree and bill after dessert completed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DreamingofthefoodDined on 8/14/2014I had the soft fish tacos. They were excellent. The mini desserts were so delicious. I love the mini pecan pie. Have not yet tried the others because I am stuck on the pecan pie. The food is fresh, cooked to perfection with light ingredients. The staff is articulate, friendly and professional. Love the restaurant. My company has booked our 2014 Christmas party at your Sacramento Arden Fair Mall location and I am looking forward to the food choices.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014We went for a business luncheon. We had reservations, but were late arriving. We did not have to wait long before we were shown to our table. The service was slow and we ended up getting back to work late.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the menu conceptOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/11/2014As a person who is always trying to eat healthy, I love the concept of no item is more than 475 calories. Also, I always just want a bite of dessert and our dessert portions are perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- charmless waiterreredDined on 8/10/2014recited her memorized lines without demonstrating any interest in us as "guests", got 2 of the 4 orders completely wrong, and blamed the fact that she'd hit the wrong key. Way too loud music, just-alright food. Not fun.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesAnodyzedDined on 8/9/2014Seasons 52 has become one of my wife an my favorite restaurants. The awesome food, great wait staff and the fact that the food is always a reasonable number of calories and has full nutritional information is a huge benefit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty GoodDTanDined on 8/9/2014We made a reservation through opentable and we were seated promptly. Both the hostess and the lady who seated us were very friendly. Our waitress on the other hand was less amicable. For whatever reasons she may have had, we felt she did not demonstrate a level of interest in us as guests that I felt was warranted by the price of the restaurant. I normally would not think twice about these kinds of things, especially when eating great food, but something about the encounter was strangely off-putting. I was very impressed with the selection of food, all of which were under 4?0 calories (I really don't remember). I felt the portions were impressive for the calorie limit and my pork tenderloin was delicious. Great dessert selections as well!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014Great find, to bad it in the Mall takes away some of it ambianceSpecial Features:
- Enjoyed our anniversary dinner!ATL89Dined on 8/8/2014Scallops and fish were excellent! Our waitress was great; inviting but not pushy or rushing us. Would definitely come backSpecial Features:
- Awesome ServertroutDined on 8/7/2014Our server was outstanding! We've come here a few times and looks like we'll be back.Special Features:
- Great service, great soupColeDined on 8/3/2014Our server was very attentive and the corn and bacon soup was delicious with just the right amount of kick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PattyPeoplesDined on 8/2/2014Our experience was great because we had Brian as our server. Also enjoyed talking to Heather. She's so interested in wines and willing to learn and listen. She also introduced us to a new Italian wine. Overall, we really love going to Seasons 52 and also introducing our friends. I almost forgot that the chef sent two flatbreads instead of just the one we ordered in order to accommodate our friend with cheese issues!Special Features:
- Always reliablefrekwentdinerVIPDined on 8/2/2014Lunch was great. It always here. Always healthy and so delicious. Service is great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always A WonderfuL Meal and Servicekimichan916Dined on 8/1/2014We come to Season's 52 for every special occasion and enjoyed every meal and experience. We always receive such warm welcome and excellent service from Bryan. He makes Season's 52 extra special. Thank you for the evening again.Special Features:
- A great experienceGodGivenDined on 7/31/2014I'm not too familiar with many restaurants and decided to use open table to find a nice place. The reviews here are honest. Seasons 21 definitely has a great atmosphere and I had the best trout here although I'm not a fan a fish; I didn't know fish could taste so good! I came her at six for a dinner with my date and the mood was just right. There's a low light lamp and candle at most tables as far as I've seen. The only issue we had is that first we were placed by the door. We asked to move. They cleaned up another table and we were moved. The waitress Jessica understood we didn't want to bothered much and she was great. This is an excellent place for a date night. Be sure to try their flat bread!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drink Price DifferencesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/30/2014The prices in the bar were higher than at dinner for the same drink. We didn't realize it until after we left the restaurant and reviewed the receipt. Other than that we had a great time and service/food was awesome.Special Features:
- Waitress Cassandra was greatPharmtechddonDined on 7/27/2014My wife and I dined at the Seasons 52 on Sunday night. The ambiance and decor of the place are very inviting and comfortable. The service that we received from new waitress Cassandra was excellent. She greeted us by name, helped with information about the various dishes, and even went out of her way to have a printed copy of the complete nutritional information for me. When she later brought out the dessert tray, she explained each flavor and was very helpful and friendly. We talked to the general manager to tell him how much we enjoyed the meal, and the excellent service. I would absolutely plan on eating here again, on my next trip to Sacramento.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only missing a white tableclothNoWeDined on 7/26/2014I say that the only thing missing is a table cloth, otherwise Seasons 52 has the class of any fine eatery. Fresh menu, with a unique twist on presentation and preparation are the surprises you get at Seasons 52Special Features:
- ExcellentInformerDined on 7/25/2014This is just a good restaurant. Everything was wonderful. Fantastic food taste so good wanted secondsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a date nightSenoritanunezDined on 7/25/2014The staff makes you fell like u are their number 1 customer they are very attentive. The food is exquisite and the live piano music is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionFinedine52Dined on 7/25/2014Awesome place!! Took wife there for her birthday and they made her feel very special. Gave her a card and took our picture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AmbianceDreamystarDined on 7/25/2014We came here for a quick dinner before the Music Circus on a Friday evening. Unfortunately we didn't let our waiter know this and he was busy with a large group so we didn't see much of him. My husband ordered the crab wedge which had a beautiful presentation but the crab smelled fishy and was sent back. All other dishes were wonderful. I'd recommend the warmed mozzarella and tomatoes as a salad. We normally have a great experience here but this night it didn't happen.Special Features:
- Seasons is the bomb+Figure FriendlyMrsGovVIPDined on 7/23/2014Foodie restaurant at the mall? Yes...Virginia, that is possible. Seasons was a lovely surprise. The menu was incredible and the fact that no plate is over 470 calories was low fat icing on the cake. This place is seasonal farm to table and it is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy and Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014I've eaten at Seasons 52 three times and enjoyed it every time. The atmosphere is nice and the food has always been very good. Healthy and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Great New ExperienceeastCCfoodieDined on 7/19/2014We were attending a concert in the area and wanted to try a new restaurant. There were six of us and everyone in our party enjoyed the food. We had wine, salads, appetizers, entrees and dessert. Food was superb, everything was cooked to perfection and the service was excellent. Can't wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful place to eat.BIGFANDined on 7/18/2014This restaurant is a unique combination of casual and elegant. The food is superb with an eye towards healthy, but gourmet;great for omnivores, carnivores and vegetarians. I've been here twice. Both times were birthday celebrations. They do this with warmth and style, making the birthday person feel special. And the decor and architecture is modern but also classic. These guys know what they are doing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- APPETIZER DINNERCaptainVIPDined on 7/17/2014My wife and I made a meal from all of the delicious appetizers on the menu. Great variety to chose from, and all were great. Noise level is a little high, but it was crowded and the bar was full. It has outside dining, but being located in Arden Mall the view is a parking lot. Valet parking that only costs you a tip is available right out front. All in all, a very pleasant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/17/2014Had a wonderful lunch with friends on July 17. Seasons 52 had our reserved table ready, our waitress was great, and the food wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome BirthdayShaker1011Dined on 7/16/2014Took my friend to celebrate her birthday. As always, the food, service and ambiance were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionTabsDined on 7/14/2014I went there with a group for my birthday. Everybody else was there the first time. They were all very pleased, specially with the food. The service was great.Special Features: