Seasons 52 - Sacramento
1689 Arden Way, Suite 1065
Sacramento, CA 94203Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Sacramento
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (916) 922-5252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jaff Martell
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Sacramento
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Sacramento - Best Restaurants in Arden Fair ›
Seasons 52 - Sacramento reviews from OpenTable diners
260 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (160)special occasion (157)notable wine list (119)romantic (109)good for groups (87)great for lunch (82)great for outdoor dining (52)neighborhood gem (52)vibrant bar scene (45)hot spot (39)late-night find (27)great for brunch (22)kid-friendly (14)scenic view (7)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014Amazing service and food. Will for sure come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014This is my 3rd time to eat there and I am still very happy with the restaurant. It is one of the best restaurants in Sacramento to my way of thinking. The only thing you might investigate is internet reception. I am with Verizon and sat at a table against the back wall. My friend I was meeting was from out of town and I was trying to e-mail her to let her know exactly where the restaurant was and where I was located. After I typed the entire message, a message poped up saying no reception. I left my table and went to the front of the restaurant and tried to resend the same message. My phone did not want to resend it. At the same time, my friend was trying to e-mail/text me to know exactly where the restaurant was (I gave her the address but it is a big mall). I never got any of her messages. So, I believe this is something you need to work on. Other than that, the meal was fabulous, the same as always :).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As usual great food.purplemistDined on 11/16/2014We visit Seasons 52 on average once a month. The food is always very good and the service exceptional. This time the service was slightly lacking but the food was great as usual. We had the kind of service we have come to expect from a lesser restaurant. We usually have much better at Seasons 52. It was not "bad" service, just average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaryT2Dined on 11/15/2014The bar knows how to make an excellent cocktail, the menu offers enough variety to satisfy most appetites, the entrees, filet mignon and scallops, were excellent and prepared as requested. The service is disappointing. One server takes the order, another brings the drinks, another delivers the dinner. This results in a lack of oversight by any one server. When there are delays in receiving the dishes there is no one to take over and ensure that the customer is happy with the overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasonal Menu ... Fab!MsMissyGourmetDined on 11/15/2014The menu is seasonal and the use of so many fall favorites was great. They offer 52 wines by the glass and are gracious with tasting so be adventurous! Our server, Paris, was delightful!!! We caught the last week of the fall menu. We had the flat iron steak & baby Bella flatbread, mixed green salad w/caramelized pears; both very good...The blue cheese is great! We plan to go back and try the venison that will be on the winter menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to Seasons 52 (many to come!)darengiboDined on 11/14/2014I didn't know what to expect, but my wife had been excited to have dinner at Seasons 52. We couldn't have been more pleased with the service (Eddie was awesome!), the food.. so so so yummy! From the lamb chop appetizer to the entrees of roasted chicken and the fish (branzino) was so incredibly delicious! We will definitely be coming back again and again! Only downside? we wish we had you in Elk Grove!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing nightAllenDined on 11/13/2014The food was tasty and the ambiance from the live pianist was great. Great selection of food and the seasonal specialties gave a lot of options for someone like myself who has been there before. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat CustomersOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/10/2014We now have celebrated Mother's Day, and 2 birthdays at Seasons 52. So we are repeat customers. I think that says it all. We enjoy it so much, we return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Kmel1Dined on 11/10/2014We went for our daughters 22nd birthday and most of us had the Happy Hour flight and flatbread, which is so fun for a group with sharing and all! What an perfect evening that ended on a high with the individual desserts and a photo from the restaurant of all of us to my daughter! So special! Hope to have one in Roseville/Rocklin someday soon!Special Features:
- Great for special occasions.JaniceDined on 11/8/2014I romantic chain restaurant with a local restaurant menu menu, love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodguybowlingDined on 11/8/2014Some of the best food and service around. We have been there several times and have never had a bad meal or service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations needed?Luv2travelDined on 11/8/2014Reservations for two did not seem to expedite seating, as several walk ins we're seated before us. This may have been because we were spending money in bar while waiting. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timemaybDined on 11/8/2014Excellent food and service. Menu has a great selection. Car noise from the parking lot can be heard and head lights show through the windows.Special Features:
- just great!debzyDined on 11/7/2014so enjoyed everything! We are fine diners and this restaurant has never disappointed with service, food, or atmosphere. Not over priced either. Highly recommend! The evening entertainment is awesome too! Piano bar singer is great! I also really enjoy that they think about healthy, a big plus that never translates or misses on taste!Special Features:
- First time was a charm . . .OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/7/2014I loved the place, especially the live music. We went for my friend's 57th birthday and I am so happy we did. Great place. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive ambience, staffBigFanOfPettyDined on 11/7/2014We arrived early, and visited the bar for happy hour. The drink options were varied (go for the wine, where you taste 3, and choose 1) and food enticing (we had scallops, which were the highlight of the night). We found the full dining room too be surprisingly quiet (in a good way). Our party of 5 could easily visit, without intruding on others. The menu had several intriguing options, and we each chose a different dish. Again, the scallops were the #1 hit. Everything else was good, but not great. Given the higher price-tag, we were a little disappointed. Flavors weren't as bold as we had hoped, and a couple of the dishes were on the cold side. From the hostess, to the bartender, to the server, the staff was fantastic.Special Features:
- MsCharlieDined on 11/6/2014Friendly, competent staff. Beautiful subdued decor. Great, wide ranging menu that varies with the seasons. They pay special attention to special occasions like birthdays (no singing, but a happy birthday card on the table and a picture of the group). Their fantastic dessert service is a delightful end to the meal.Special Features:
- Outstanding choicen8nkaraDined on 11/3/2014It was our 14th year anniversary and I wanted to try something different. At first I was a little nervous but boy was I pleasantly surprised. Because I mentioned our anniversary on opentable, the staff treated us like we were the only ones in the place.The food was extremely satisfactory (I had the quail stuffed with mushroom risotto and she had cedar smoked salmon) The restaurant seems to have 3 to 4 different areas depending on your mood or occasion (bar, outside dining, lounge, kitchen area) all seemed to be very relaxing and comfortable - we didn't want to leave. My wife and I will definitely be coming back for another pleasurable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Love the Piano Bar. The staff are always friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic placeHappyTummyDined on 10/31/2014Fantastic place, my lady and I have attended for our past few anniversaries. It's a special place. They make the extra effort to take care of you. From complimentary champagne to a special card welcoming us to their epic eatery. The food is delicious, with an ever changing menu there is always something new to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EloquentDined on 10/27/2014Seasons 52 is a great place to take out of town guests! It does not disappoint!Special Features:
- Start with appetizers & end with ..4mft99VIPDined on 10/26/2014Must order the Mushrooms stuffed with crab and shrimp. These are nice to share around the table but you'll want more. Seasonal salads are light with dressings that aren't overpowering. Save room for dessert. Each glass is just the right amount to end a nice meal. They're small enough to order a couple and not feel overly indulging. Our favorites are the seasonal creations and anything with chocolate.Special Features:
- Excellent Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Second time I've been here. Service was great! Our server brought out 3 bottles of wine for us to try before perfectly pairing our selection to each of our meals. I'll be back again.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 Never DisappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014Nowhere else can you find excellent food that doesn't leave you feeling guilty because you have just consumed a whole day's calories in one sitting. The live jazz piano and singer only lend to the unique experience and make Seasons 52 a sure bet that never disappoints whether for a special occasion or post-shopping food emergency.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Great seasonal selections on the menu. The lobster flat bread appetizer was amazing! Our server was attentive and very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around favorite!MarDeeBeeVIPDined on 10/24/2014As always, the ding experience was excellent at Seasons 52 in Sacramento, however, this time I was not impressed with the Fall food selections. Warm, butternut squash soup would have been preferred. This fall's focus on mushrooms left me to fall back on the summer salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loudfirstimpressionDined on 10/23/2014Food was good, service was great, not a kid or teen friendly menu. Although the atmosphere was intended to be soft, it was very very loud, almost a sports bar loudness. Would not go with family again.
- Janiceskunk65Dined on 10/20/2014It was a wonderful night out with my friends and a good way to celebrate my friend's birthday. Everyone was so friendly and just made everyone feel special. Our waiter was fantastic!!!!! This is the second time I have been there and it is always a good and memorable experience. I look forward to returning sometime soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lambchopDined on 10/18/2014I've been to Season's 52 numerous times and it never disappoints.Special Features:
- Nice for NoshingMickeyBDined on 10/18/2014Seasons 52 has a fresh menu of unique and tasty items. The wine list is extensive. Our hostesses were great and our servers were top notch. We stayed late and left while the staff was vacuuming. But, there was no pressure to hurry out. The waiting area is comfortable and has plenty of seats. The bar area has a live singer at a piano. Nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LYN1Dined on 10/18/2014All the food we ordered was perfectly cooked and seasoned, especially the scallops. I will definitely come back when in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable!kimichan916Dined on 10/18/2014We love Season's 52 especially for our date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52pickeyeaterDined on 10/18/2014Third visit to Seasons 52. This visit was with group of 8 friends, menu appeared to be a little different (fewer selections) than what I previously recalled. Waitress was very attentive and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always fresh!happydisneygirlDined on 10/18/2014I have dined here several times since the opening and sampled something from each season. The food is always fresh, the service is spot on, and the ambiance perfect for any occasion. I have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what I was hoping for!!!stinaDined on 10/12/2014I'd never been and neither had my boyfriend, who's birthday we were celebrating.....I loved the food, service was friendly and helpful, and the ambiance was great too!!! I was attracted to their seasonal food menu and supporting locally organic growers. We'll definitely be back for more!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The flavor in the food was amazing but the amount of food you get is not worth what you pay for it.Special Features:
- Great placeBoozerDined on 10/11/2014The food and decor is excellent. Hostess was very welcoming. Only bad thing was it took about 12 to 15 mins for us to even be asked what we would like to drink. Wasn't very busy so don't know why such a delay in service. Upscale place like this should be better. Other than long wait to place an order everything else was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 50th Birthday destinationAnodyzedDined on 10/10/2014Our party of 6 had a great time for my 50th Birthday. Thanks Seasons 52Special Features:
- Great spot for food & drinksvivace1Dined on 10/10/2014This was my first visit to Seasons 52 and I enjoyed it very much. Our food was excellent and well prepared and we had excellent service. They have a very good wine list and many courses to choose from. This would be a good place for cocktails & appetizers as well as dinner or just wine & dessert. My only complaint was that when we were done no one took our credit card/bill for quite a while. We weren't in a hurry but it still was a pretty lengthy wait.Special Features:
- Excellent Staff!CarenDined on 10/10/2014As usual, the staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Went with Tim's suggestion of wine and it was excellent! Had the salmon which was also very good. Thought it could have been cooked a little longer, but, that's my personal preference. I'll know to ask next time. Love, love, love the outdoor dining!.Special Features: