Seasons 52 - Phoenix
2502 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 6028405252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Steve De Barril
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Phoenix
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soonContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Phoenix - Best Restaurants in Phoenix ›
Seasons 52 - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
323 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (193)fit for foodies (177)romantic (133)great for lunch (125)good for groups (110)notable wine list (102)neighborhood gem (99)vibrant bar scene (51)great for brunch (46)great for outdoor dining (39)hot spot (38)late-night find (19)kid-friendly (14)scenic view (5)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Wonderful service, extensive wine list, very tasty food. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy meals with great taste!lauriebattDined on 8/24/2014We took some friends out to Seasons 52 to celebrate, and once again, we were very pleased with the food, the wine, the ambience. Two of us ordered the tasting menu and I got the wine options with each course. And everyone enjoyed the little desserts at the end of the evening. We'll keep on coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roamin2DineDined on 8/24/2014Seasons52 is consistently good. Both the food and service are quite good. The menu is diverse allowing a wide range of dining choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed a wonderful evening at Seasons 52. The food was excellent. Great scallops and the desserts were fun.Special Features:
- Great Guilt Free MenuBSlovesfoodDined on 8/21/2014Not only is the service awesome but the food is spectacular. With everything on the menu being 475 calories or less, there is no worrying about feeling guilty. Can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Service, Bad Tablecliffy55Dined on 8/21/2014We had a early reservation (made on Open Table). When we arrived, most tables and booths were available. However, for some reason we were sat right near the entrance, behind the hostess table. There was a lot of noise and activity there that took away from our experience. However, the food was quite good: we order small plates (scallops and shrimp) from the "Happy Hour" menu for an appetizer, as well as glasses of wine from the same list. For dinner we ordered from the Prix Fixe menu. The steak was done just right, the vegetables and salad quite fresh, and the dessert just enough to satisfy. Our waiter was friendly and helpful, although a little erratic. Over all a nice evening. We would return, but insist on another table.Special Features:
- Superb Service!diner1012Dined on 8/21/2014We hadn't been together for almost 5 years so asked for a "quietish" table if possible when making the lunch reservation. After all, it's a large space w/ the buzz of happy diners. No mention of that when we checked in, but flawless attention throughout, for ex, nearing the end of lunch, the server came by to say this was when she'd normally bring the dessert tray, but she knew we hadn't seen each other for a while and she was just checking to see if this was anything we'd be interested in. She nailed the delicate balance between attentive and intrusive! You'll always have great food here (and although we didn't indulge, don't miss the lovely mini desserts), but it's the combination of food and staff training that will bring back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and EnjoyableAZArchitectDined on 8/20/2014This is a mice place to go whether you feel like dressing up or just want to go casual. As promised the menu offerings change with the seasons. The happy hour appetizers are very nice. Prices are moderated and the service s is just right. Not overly attentive, but there when you need them. Great for a date or a business lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diet HeavencraighVIPDined on 8/8/2014Perfect place for dieters as all healthy entrees are less than 500-600 calories. And all are FULL meals of reasonable portions. No waste, no after meal hunger, and no take home boxes. Full bar and great wine list are available for those not counting calories/carbs/exchanges/etc.. And there are great deserts in miniature-"Mini Indulgences". An extensive variety of these temptations makes it hard to choose. A perfect ending of 6-8 spoonsful and 200-250 calories. Menu changes every calendar quarter for seasonal items and there are changing seasonal specials as well. An overall great dining experience. We will return often for as long as this diet takes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerAncientOneDined on 8/8/2014Had a very good server. Actually came by to pour wine. Food generally good. One chicken dinner had warm chicken and the rest of the accompaniments had not been out of the refrigerator long enough and probably were warm or hot the previous day. Disappointing for this establishment. Too tired to complain as chicken was edible. Otherwiise enjoyed the occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent!BirthdayladiesDined on 8/4/2014What a marvelous dinner we three ladies had. John the waiter was so informative and patient as our third person arrived much after the first. The restaurant knew it was one person's birthday and a card was there along with a complimentary dessert. So lovely! Our food was varied and delicious. Waiter John suggested a fantastic nonalcoholic drink and all three enjoyed it. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!DesereeDined on 8/2/2014We celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary there last night. The food was amazing and our server was funny and very attentive. I have discovered my new favorite restaurant, will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChasVIPDined on 8/2/2014Excellent as always but this time the service and consideration was a step above.Special Features:
- AmazingLivelovelaughDined on 8/2/2014Enjoyed a fun girls night out here and was very impressed with the ambiance and service. A great find and healthy too!! I will def return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Special!JanetDined on 8/2/2014A great place to go for special occasions at night, especially if you have vegetarian friends. It is a little too loud for conversation in large groups (older people grumble a bit) but great for business lunches! The food is excellent! The waitstaff very friendly.Special Features:
- Nice Birthday CelebrationLovetoDine101Dined on 8/1/2014We celebrated a birthday at Seasons 52 for our adult daughter. We started in the bar area which had tremendously good service for as crowded as it was. The bar features a live piano player who also sings to some of the music. She was very, very good and we enjoyed starting the evening with a glass of wine and some good music. We moved into the dining area and were given a very nice, large circular booth. It was perfect for a party of five. The menu is quite good and features a number of very fresh, organic entrees prepared in a calorie sensitive manner. There are a number of delicious options that are not super high in calories. The waiter was very professional and insisted on treating the birthday girl to dessert. A fun night.Special Features:
- I like this placeMuxanDined on 7/28/2014Great food, great service, great place. I would redolent this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little disappointedhungryDined on 7/26/20142nd time here. We were eager to return and invited our friends to celebrate a birthday. I made reservations several days in advance and informed them as requested that this was a birthday and requested a booth. I was surprised and disappointed that we were given probably the worse table in the restaurant, the booth right next to the kitchen. We walked by several better empty seats. I did not feel like making a fuss since we were entertaining. The service was sluggish. It took 1/2 hour before we received our drinks. I could have used more water. the food came in a timely manner though and was delicious. Our server was pleasant, but there was obviously a glitch somewhere. We were too far away from the bar to hear the music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- millerVIPDined on 7/26/2014Excellent as always. Loved the corn risotto. Very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and a nice atmosphereDaveDined on 7/25/2014I like it because I can feel healthy for a night. Easy to find something you will enjoy and nice wine list with a few off the beaten path wines. Girlfriend is vegan and she loves it so it's good for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect as always!HappyVIPDined on 7/19/2014we always enjoy spending time in the restaurant. My husband and I took his mother there. We were there about two hours and didn't feel rushed. Server was great and food was delicious as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love thie place....ginaDined on 7/19/2014this place is so good and healthy. I really like eating here because I know I am getting fresh and healthy food. Drink list is great to. Enjoy the music in the bar. Great looking place alsoSpecial Features:
- Great quality foodjes999VIPDined on 7/18/2014We had not been to Seasons52 in several years since it is not really convenient to our home or offices but were lured back by an AMEX Platinum offer. We were pleasantly surprised by the really excellent and uniquely prepared food and the high quality of the service. Certainly worth consideration if you are looking for a high quality yet reasonably priced meal in the Biltmore area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great business lunch spotDSA1Dined on 7/18/2014I have had lunch here now several times and between the meal, the service and the ambience, found this to be a great place to meet with customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect first date!Ambercraniac2947Dined on 7/17/2014My boyfriend and I recently dined at season 52 basically to have a romantic dinner together. I was recommended this resturaunt by one of my good friends who had previously dined there as well. She stated that the venue would be totally suitable for our first date, so taking her advice we reserved our spot. I was very pleased with season 52! There was no wait, our waiter was very up to the job, the food was terrific, and the atmosphere of the resturaunt was quite romantic! I gotta admit I'm very glad we chose season 52 and we will be back to dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rosebudDined on 7/17/2014the food and service here are outstanding! It is a great addition to the Phoenix restaurant scene.Special Features:
- JohnVIPDined on 7/17/2014A great place for great dining. The food is excellent and their wines don't seem that expensive in comparison to other restaurants in that area. The trout and salmon are excellent!!!Special Features:
- Check in needs workCCJCVIPDined on 7/15/2014I was checking in for a reservation, the girl at the front desk was engrossed on some long drawn out phone conversation apparently taking an order for pick up for a large party, she never acknowledged me, however some other employee finally said "she will be right with you"...well this phone order went on for a very long time and more people lined up behind me, all of us trying to check in, the other person, instead of helping us just kept saying "she will be right with you". Why didn't she check all of us in? The girl on the phone never looked up, made eye contact nor did she apologize when she FINALLY hung up. I think you need a more customer friendly check in process.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner not so specialTVK1Dined on 7/13/2014We went for a Birthday dinner and our meal started with salads and shrimp cocktail which were both very good (probably the best shrimp cocktail I have had in Phoenix). We ordered the Filet Mignon and they were both undercooked. I had the lobster tail added to mine as a Birthday treat and the Lobster was overcooked and rubbery. The side dishes were good and flavorful. The server noticing at the end of the meal that my spouse didn't eat his filet asked about his food. When we told her that it was undercooked she offered to box it up and suggested that with a little microwaving it would be better the second time around. Although I found her comment amusing, I didn't find it an acceptable response to the problem.Special Features:
- SteveVIPDined on 7/13/2014With the exception of some bad timing between courses, this was a very pleasant surprise. My wife and I very much enjoyed the fine dining experience there.Special Features:
- Getting ComplacentArizonaDaveVIPDined on 7/12/2014We discovered this place when it first opened and have recommended many friends to it over the years, but like any good thing, eventually they start taking your for granted. We arrived on time only to find that they gave away our reservation, probably to guests without reservations. So we were placed in the bar. The manager was quite rude over the situation and I noticed during the evening she visited and laughed at every table in the restaurant except ours. Obviously avoiding us since she knew that we were frustrated. Our waiter, Adam, was tremendous and the food was up to it's normal standards; however, there are too many restaurants in PHX to have to put up with this attitude, so we won't be back.
- Great servicejudemsDined on 7/12/2014We chose to spend our wedding anniversary at Seasons 52. The hostess though was not cordial when there was a problem with our reservation. This, though has been remedied by Open Table. Our waiter - John was extraordinary. He has a great personality and was very efficient with his service.Special Features:
- Never disappointstuscanyiDined on 7/11/2014Seasons 52 is consistently good: good service, good food, good wine.Special Features:
- rosebudDined on 7/10/2014the food and service were wonderful. Definitely will return againSpecial Features:
- My Go-to place in PhoenixLuvAgoodFindDined on 7/9/2014A wonderful and upscale restaurant in the hear of Phoenix. I don't live in AZ but always make reservations to meet with my Phoenix friends here because I know the food and service will be consistently outstanding. The staff are always going out of their way to accommodate even the smallest request and do it with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousDrCADined on 7/9/2014I love the menu changes and yet the fact that some of their best selections remain on the menu. Our recent visit was to celebrate a birthday. We shared the the Tomato and Haas Avocado Salad and the Signature Burger. Both excellent. The burger was one of the most flavorful pieces of beef we have had in a long time. The roasted tomatoes were a delightful addition. We wanted to have room to enjoy two desserts or Mini Indulgences as they are called. We had the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte and the Meyer Lemon Pound Cake. They were the perfect size and wonderful to share. Our server was excellent. She was attentive yet not intrusive. This is a place that makes YOU feel special because IT is so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Speedy, healthy lunchCarisaWVIPDined on 7/9/2014This was my first lunch experience at Seasons 52. It was a convenient location for both of us. Plenty of free self parking in the back of the mall and complimentary valet is also offered. I know this is not really a dining information, but when pressed for time it matters. The service was impeccable - first question from our friendly server was if we had time constraints. The menu options at Seasons are on the healthy side of the spectrum, but mistake that for bland. I had their Copper Creek Salmon with to die for corn risotto. My dining companion had salad which looked fresh, crisp and refreshing. The atomosphere was such you could have a conversation and hear, but not so quiet you are afraid to speak in fear of disturbing the peace.Special Features:
- Great Night Outluv2dineDined on 7/8/2014I absolutely loved the whole dining experience, starting with the service. Our waiter, Matt, was friendly, informative, attentive and fun. He made us feel welcome. The food was outstanding starting with the wine tasting and the amazing flatbreads. One friend had the cedar plank salmon and absolutely loved it. Another had the BBQ chicken salad and I had the vegetarian tasting menu. I was very impressed with that because it wasn't just veggie on a plate, it was a variety of flavors which all went well together with the wine I ordered. Although it was a little "pricey" it was worth every penny and I would consider this a "special occasion" restaurant. I will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reservationsVIPDined on 7/8/2014Flatbreads not up to par. We did not care for the new menu.Special Features:
- Super!LysaDined on 7/8/2014It's no secret this is my favorite place for a business lunch! Great food and best service in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.