Seasons 52 - Phoenix
2502 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 6028405252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Steve De Barril
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Phoenix
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soonContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Phoenix - Best Restaurants in Phoenix ›
Seasons 52 - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
277 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (161)fit for foodies (160)romantic (115)great for lunch (98)good for groups (97)neighborhood gem (90)notable wine list (89)vibrant bar scene (44)hot spot (36)great for brunch (33)great for outdoor dining (30)late-night find (21)kid-friendly (12)scenic view (4)Show More
- Great ambiance & professional staffgraciedineDined on 9/13/2014My husband and I enjoyed dinner in the bar on Saturday night. The booth seating was very cozy, and the atmosphere was date worthy. Great live piano music & jazz singer. Our server, Matt M., gave us plenty of time to relax and enjoy a cocktail before ordering a meal. The wait staff was quick to take finished plates & glasses away to keep our table from getting cluttered. We were very appreciative of the great ambiance and doting employees. We will definitely visit again & recommend this neighborhood gem to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/13/2014Almost like a fast food restaurant with (good) table service, a pretentious menu, mediocre food preparation, and a terrible noise level.
- Hidden Biltmore GemSammieDined on 9/12/2014I love going to Seasons 52. The menu items change with the seasons. The food is excellent. Each menu item is less than 475 calories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Desert!MMMMDined on 9/12/2014We go to season 52 quite often and had our wedding anniversary last week. We like the drinks and I usually get the lamb which is great but this time got the swordfish- it was really good. The appetizers included tuna tartare and the kona lamb- both were excellent. However the highlight- desert. We usually get the entire tray excluding just a couple that are too " chocolatey" and share.Special Features:
- Great Place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2014I love the menu. Healthy, but great tasting food! How can you beat that? My server John T. Was also great. I can't belive I just found out about this place. I had the swordfish, which was cooked to perfection. Definitely will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Flights and Flatbread!kardmaDined on 9/10/2014How wonderful! three yummy wines, a glass of your favorite and a delicious flatbread....$15! Loved it! Our server (Victoria) was amazing. Would return just for HER!Special Features:
- Fabulous service and superb menu.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Our server was especially kind, our server was especially informative and just plain enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New itemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The new roasted / stuffed quail was outstanding,!! They offer these type new menu items to keep my interest peakedSpecial Features:
- Love this RestaurantTMCEDined on 9/4/2014LOVE this restaurant, the food, the service, the atmosphere, everything about it is fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a treatsugarDined on 9/3/2014Second time celebrating friend's birthdays and both offered special touches of a birthday card and candle (nicely without singing) and dessert choice from the "tree" of double shot glasses with a variety of nice flavors. One had carrot cake, one had lemon meringue pie, one mocha mousse. Meals were good too with fresh choices for both fish and meat lovers. Try it. You just might like it too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choicetoughonrestaurantsDined on 8/31/2014Pricing was a good value...the restaurant's entrees are all 475 calories or under...The portions are smaller but adequate (except for the salad was a little skimpy) ...both my daughter's filet and my lamb were good portions and excellent sides. I would go back...OH...BTW...had a great pianist / singer in the bar area...absolutely a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent with Houston locationslovetobeservedDined on 8/30/2014The staff were very accommodating for my request to be seated in the bar area. Got to introduce my Scottsdale family to your restaurant and they, too, will be back. Have never been disappointed and the Biltmore Center location kept up the tradition. Thanks to your excellent staff!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinnerRickAZVIPDined on 8/30/2014I enjoyed the Lobster & Mozzarella Flat Bread and Branzino with an excellent AZ white blend wine ... As usual the service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Wonderful service, extensive wine list, very tasty food. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy meals with great taste!lauriebattDined on 8/24/2014We took some friends out to Seasons 52 to celebrate, and once again, we were very pleased with the food, the wine, the ambience. Two of us ordered the tasting menu and I got the wine options with each course. And everyone enjoyed the little desserts at the end of the evening. We'll keep on coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roamin2DineDined on 8/24/2014Seasons52 is consistently good. Both the food and service are quite good. The menu is diverse allowing a wide range of dining choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed a wonderful evening at Seasons 52. The food was excellent. Great scallops and the desserts were fun.Special Features:
- Great Guilt Free MenuBSlovesfoodDined on 8/21/2014Not only is the service awesome but the food is spectacular. With everything on the menu being 475 calories or less, there is no worrying about feeling guilty. Can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Service, Bad Tablecliffy55Dined on 8/21/2014We had a early reservation (made on Open Table). When we arrived, most tables and booths were available. However, for some reason we were sat right near the entrance, behind the hostess table. There was a lot of noise and activity there that took away from our experience. However, the food was quite good: we order small plates (scallops and shrimp) from the "Happy Hour" menu for an appetizer, as well as glasses of wine from the same list. For dinner we ordered from the Prix Fixe menu. The steak was done just right, the vegetables and salad quite fresh, and the dessert just enough to satisfy. Our waiter was friendly and helpful, although a little erratic. Over all a nice evening. We would return, but insist on another table.Special Features:
- Superb Service!diner1012Dined on 8/21/2014We hadn't been together for almost 5 years so asked for a "quietish" table if possible when making the lunch reservation. After all, it's a large space w/ the buzz of happy diners. No mention of that when we checked in, but flawless attention throughout, for ex, nearing the end of lunch, the server came by to say this was when she'd normally bring the dessert tray, but she knew we hadn't seen each other for a while and she was just checking to see if this was anything we'd be interested in. She nailed the delicate balance between attentive and intrusive! You'll always have great food here (and although we didn't indulge, don't miss the lovely mini desserts), but it's the combination of food and staff training that will bring back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and EnjoyableAZArchitectDined on 8/20/2014This is a mice place to go whether you feel like dressing up or just want to go casual. As promised the menu offerings change with the seasons. The happy hour appetizers are very nice. Prices are moderated and the service s is just right. Not overly attentive, but there when you need them. Great for a date or a business lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diet HeavencraighVIPDined on 8/8/2014Perfect place for dieters as all healthy entrees are less than 500-600 calories. And all are FULL meals of reasonable portions. No waste, no after meal hunger, and no take home boxes. Full bar and great wine list are available for those not counting calories/carbs/exchanges/etc.. And there are great deserts in miniature-"Mini Indulgences". An extensive variety of these temptations makes it hard to choose. A perfect ending of 6-8 spoonsful and 200-250 calories. Menu changes every calendar quarter for seasonal items and there are changing seasonal specials as well. An overall great dining experience. We will return often for as long as this diet takes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerAncientOneDined on 8/8/2014Had a very good server. Actually came by to pour wine. Food generally good. One chicken dinner had warm chicken and the rest of the accompaniments had not been out of the refrigerator long enough and probably were warm or hot the previous day. Disappointing for this establishment. Too tired to complain as chicken was edible. Otherwiise enjoyed the occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent!BirthdayladiesDined on 8/4/2014What a marvelous dinner we three ladies had. John the waiter was so informative and patient as our third person arrived much after the first. The restaurant knew it was one person's birthday and a card was there along with a complimentary dessert. So lovely! Our food was varied and delicious. Waiter John suggested a fantastic nonalcoholic drink and all three enjoyed it. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!DesereeDined on 8/2/2014We celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary there last night. The food was amazing and our server was funny and very attentive. I have discovered my new favorite restaurant, will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChasVIPDined on 8/2/2014Excellent as always but this time the service and consideration was a step above.Special Features:
- AmazingLivelovelaughDined on 8/2/2014Enjoyed a fun girls night out here and was very impressed with the ambiance and service. A great find and healthy too!! I will def return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Special!JanetDined on 8/2/2014A great place to go for special occasions at night, especially if you have vegetarian friends. It is a little too loud for conversation in large groups (older people grumble a bit) but great for business lunches! The food is excellent! The waitstaff very friendly.Special Features:
- Nice Birthday CelebrationLovetoDine101Dined on 8/1/2014We celebrated a birthday at Seasons 52 for our adult daughter. We started in the bar area which had tremendously good service for as crowded as it was. The bar features a live piano player who also sings to some of the music. She was very, very good and we enjoyed starting the evening with a glass of wine and some good music. We moved into the dining area and were given a very nice, large circular booth. It was perfect for a party of five. The menu is quite good and features a number of very fresh, organic entrees prepared in a calorie sensitive manner. There are a number of delicious options that are not super high in calories. The waiter was very professional and insisted on treating the birthday girl to dessert. A fun night.Special Features:
- I like this placeMuxanDined on 7/28/2014Great food, great service, great place. I would redolent this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little disappointedhungryDined on 7/26/20142nd time here. We were eager to return and invited our friends to celebrate a birthday. I made reservations several days in advance and informed them as requested that this was a birthday and requested a booth. I was surprised and disappointed that we were given probably the worse table in the restaurant, the booth right next to the kitchen. We walked by several better empty seats. I did not feel like making a fuss since we were entertaining. The service was sluggish. It took 1/2 hour before we received our drinks. I could have used more water. the food came in a timely manner though and was delicious. Our server was pleasant, but there was obviously a glitch somewhere. We were too far away from the bar to hear the music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- millerVIPDined on 7/26/2014Excellent as always. Loved the corn risotto. Very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and a nice atmosphereDaveDined on 7/25/2014I like it because I can feel healthy for a night. Easy to find something you will enjoy and nice wine list with a few off the beaten path wines. Girlfriend is vegan and she loves it so it's good for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect as always!HappyVIPDined on 7/19/2014we always enjoy spending time in the restaurant. My husband and I took his mother there. We were there about two hours and didn't feel rushed. Server was great and food was delicious as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love thie place....ginaDined on 7/19/2014this place is so good and healthy. I really like eating here because I know I am getting fresh and healthy food. Drink list is great to. Enjoy the music in the bar. Great looking place alsoSpecial Features:
- Great quality foodjes999VIPDined on 7/18/2014We had not been to Seasons52 in several years since it is not really convenient to our home or offices but were lured back by an AMEX Platinum offer. We were pleasantly surprised by the really excellent and uniquely prepared food and the high quality of the service. Certainly worth consideration if you are looking for a high quality yet reasonably priced meal in the Biltmore area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great business lunch spotDSA1Dined on 7/18/2014I have had lunch here now several times and between the meal, the service and the ambience, found this to be a great place to meet with customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect first date!Ambercraniac2947Dined on 7/17/2014My boyfriend and I recently dined at season 52 basically to have a romantic dinner together. I was recommended this resturaunt by one of my good friends who had previously dined there as well. She stated that the venue would be totally suitable for our first date, so taking her advice we reserved our spot. I was very pleased with season 52! There was no wait, our waiter was very up to the job, the food was terrific, and the atmosphere of the resturaunt was quite romantic! I gotta admit I'm very glad we chose season 52 and we will be back to dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rosebudDined on 7/17/2014the food and service here are outstanding! It is a great addition to the Phoenix restaurant scene.Special Features:
- JohnVIPDined on 7/17/2014A great place for great dining. The food is excellent and their wines don't seem that expensive in comparison to other restaurants in that area. The trout and salmon are excellent!!!Special Features: