Seasons 52 - Phoenix
2502 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 6028405252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Steve De Barril
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Phoenix
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soonContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Phoenix - Best Restaurants in Phoenix ›
Seasons 52 - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
259 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (151)fit for foodies (151)good for groups (111)romantic (95)neighborhood gem (89)great for lunch (82)notable wine list (78)vibrant bar scene (48)hot spot (40)great for brunch (32)great for outdoor dining (30)late-night find (18)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- AncientOneAncientOneDined on 10/21/2014Excellent service and food was first rate. Attention paid to birthday of one of the clients. Very nice touch. convenient valet parking.Special Features:
- Sunday lunchMariDined on 10/19/2014A friend and I just had appetizers and each was very good.Special Features:
- violette113VIPDined on 10/18/2014The food was so delicious. We shared a mushroom flatbread and BBQ chicken salad. We had a very quiet booth and could catch up after the summer. Could not have been more pleasantSpecial Features:
- Fantastic!DebsVIPDined on 10/17/2014Had a fabulous evening at Seasons 52! It started with our waiter- Trey C! Superb recommendations, enjoyable, attentive and had 2 of the managers stop by to see if everything was good. The Branzino is so delicious!! Can't wait to go back and see what is in season!!Special Features:
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Probably at least the 15th time we have eaten at a Seasons 52 and it is always good.Special Features:
- Incredible!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Even if the food wasn't incredible, we'd go back for the exceptional service. We went for lunch one day and dinner the next. Both times our servers were attentive, interested, fun and helpful. Food allergies were noted and ingredients double checked to make sure there would be no problem. We will certainly go back, even if it is almost an hour from where we live!!Special Features:
- Awesome service!skylerDined on 10/16/2014It was our first time at Seasons 52 and it was great! Our server Ryan L. was very friendly and knowledgeable and the food was amazing! I would highly recommend this place! Thank you Ryan for making our first experience memorable :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ElwoodbluesDined on 10/16/2014Had dinner here last nite and everything was perfect....had drink at bar and atmosphere there was awesome...nice piano music and singer at bar...food was wonderful , fresh , seasoned perfectly. Loved everything about seasons 52 and would not hesitate to return or recommend !Special Features:
- Small plates great for samplingLuvs2dineoutDined on 10/16/2014Many of the entree items can be ordered as small plates from the happy hour menu, great way to try a variety. The lamb was tender and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice varietySteveDined on 10/16/2014Nice variety of seasonal and healthy dishes. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Great night!foof2youVIPDined on 10/11/2014Robert was our waiter very knowledgable on the menu items and wine list. My party took a couple of his recommendations and we're not disappointated. Food was excellent, love the concept and we will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time at Seasons 52DoctorWuDined on 10/11/2014Loud, as they had live music in the bar (IN the bar, as behind the counter!) and I thought it was too loud. That said, the food was great. Service was a bit slow but the server spent time with us and was very personable, which made up for the slow pace, which didn't bother my dining partner, so maybe just me winding down. Good menu, fair price, nice place.Special Features:
- Service?OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014Worst service ever. Server talked too much on how great he was...meanwhile our drinks were very slow to arrive actually food was served before drinks.Special Features:
- Great eveing had by allRagnarDined on 10/4/2014Service and food quality for our party was well above par. When main course seemed unusually long in serving, server and manager apologized profusely and then provided desserts (outstanding) gratis. Staff and management are indeed a class act. I would recommend this restaurant location as a "must go".Special Features:
- Too Loud!DinnerBefore8Dined on 10/2/2014The food was good even though the veggies were only warm, not cooked and very crunchy. Great wine list and the rack of lamb was very nice. The biggest draw back to this restaurant, is that EVERY surface in the place is a hard, sound reflecting and amplifying surface. Once the place got busy you couldn't hear the person next to you without them raising their voice. Maybe some linen tablecloths should be considered, rather than hard top wooden tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentKaindogDined on 10/1/2014When in Phoenix/Scottsdale, my wife and I always make it a point to have lunch here. The food is just terrific.Special Features:
- awesome night!!yummytummyDined on 9/29/2014perfect without any issues - great environment - great service - ease with reservation!!!Special Features:
- Birthday BrunchhappycamperDined on 9/28/2014The girlfriends gathered to celebrate a 60th birthday. Our party was greeted immediately and asked if anyone was vegan which one of the party was vegan. They had a separate menu for her. The waiter gave our birthday girl a card from the restaurant to start the event. We ordered appetizers and drinks to begin the meal before ordering the entree. The restaurant was quiet so it was easy to talk around the table. The food was exceptionally fresh and tasty. We spent two hours eating, talking and celebrating. They brought a tray with desserts and a candle so we could sing the birthday song. All and all it was a wonderful experience and we shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME PLACE!foodie4sureDined on 9/27/2014What can I say? I am never disappointed. I've dined with the Season's 52 people many times and the food is always interesting and fresh. The service is always impeccable. The atmosphere is always energetic and energizing. It's just a great place that I can always recommend without hesitation. We dined tonight to celebrate a birthday and from the time we walked in, the birthday girl was treated special, as she should be. Thank you Seasons 52!! You are all great. Ryan fussed over us just enough to be appreciated without being bothersome! Thanks Ryan.Special Features:
- Superb Dining Experience50thBirthdayDined on 9/27/2014This is a great restaurant with superb food. We came to experience Seasons 52 as visitors to Phoenix AZ celebrating my sister in laws 50th Birthday. She was overjoyed to experience such fantastic food and great ambience. I will never forget our experience which was beyond a foodie like mine expectations. Unbelievable service and food. Well worth the money and OpenTable hats off to you for having this restaurant as part of your list of restaurants for the OpenTable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant week experienceJonnyBoyDined on 9/26/2014Food was excellent. Service was exceptional. I wish every week was restaurant week! Their menu was the best of the week for me.Special Features:
- FANTASTICTheKingsterDined on 9/26/2014Our first time to Seasons 52--Restaurant week special. Unbelievable ambience, service---and the food was beyond unbelievable!!! Yum. We want to come back for happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/25/2014Seasons 52 is one of my favorites. The menu selection is what attracts me. You're never let down when dining thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining September 2014RichardDined on 9/25/2014We went during Arizona Restaurant Week and had wonderful food, Our experienced was marred by each of the meal courses coming too soon. I don't know if this is a restaurant issue or just our server, but it did take an edge off of the experience. We will definitely return for another meal.
- LikepastaDined on 9/25/2014We always enjoy Seasons 52. The service was outstanding; great food and great service. We like the variety offered on the menu too.Special Features:
- Recent tripSammypDined on 9/24/2014I invited my boss and two clients to Season's 52 for dinner. I have eaten in this one and the one in Cherry Hill NJ. They are always a pleasurable experience. Thanks PS. When are you opening one in St. Louis, which is where I live.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS A PLEASUREkardmaDined on 9/23/2014Food is always tasty and reasonably priced. Especially LOVE the flights and flatbreads....makes lunch an adult tea party! Our server Nate was very professional and kind. A delight.Special Features:
- Great food, no guiltNeverknowareviewnameDined on 9/21/2014All the entrees are under 500 calories but you would never guess it with the great flavor and large menu choices. The filet Mignon was incredibly tender and flavorful, cooked perfectly to the order. The salad was not doused in dressing and had lots of great ingredients to dress it up. The desserts are intentionally small but in reality they are just the right size to satisfy the sweet tooth without having to run on a treadmill for 2 hrs to burn it off. I would definitely recommend and will add it on to the list of favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52MariDined on 9/21/2014The service was very good. Attentive without being over powering. The food was done exactly as asked. the lighting was not too dark but with ambience. The noise level was at a low level. It was a great evening!Special Features:
- Restaurant Week in ArizonaFlowerdrumsongVIPDined on 9/20/2014We are visiting Arizona for the first time and we lucked out as this week is their restaurant week! The place was packed when we came in and even with our reservations, they could not get us a table inside - so we opted for the patio that has the mist-ers! That aside, our 4-course offering was really fabulous and divine! Hubby was raving about the melt-in-your-mouth filet mignon and my pork tenderloin was cooked perfectly and the soft polenta accompaniment was delish! John, our server, was attentive although a bit distracted with having a full house at the patio area. We were glad that we decided to go here for our first dinner night out. We had an awesome time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite place!aarodDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I just LOVE Seasons 52! The food is so healthly but yet so wonderful - I have not had anything I didnt really like here! We have managed to get the same waitor the last several times we have been - and Ryan is just the Best! he remembered us on Saturday night, and we had not been back for a few months! This time, we brought some friends with us, and they also really enjoyed the experience and the food. Next time back: for our Anniversary in October!Special Features:
- LouisADined on 9/20/2014Overall, you can't go wrong with this place. Service, food and ambience all completement an enjoyable dining experience. Everyone is pleasant, courteous and presentable. The fixed menu is an excellent choice and my nephew visiting from Las Vegas was very impressed. He jokingly said 'I thought the only thing I see here are cactus, didn't realize it's a restaurant mecca'. Kudos to the whole Season 52 crew.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!JennDined on 9/19/2014The food was amazing and healthy! I would go back in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- long mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We went there for restaurant week. The food was delicious, the portions were great (not too big, not too small). The service was friendly, and very attentive for the first half of the meal. Unfortunately, once the main course was served, we saw very little of our waiter. I had a small child with me and had to wait over 15 minutes for the check, after having to ask for it. By the time we left, it was a 2 hour long meal. Too long for a small child. It could have gone quicker at the end, and then it would have been a most wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseMakeslifegoodDined on 9/17/2014we hadn't been to restaurant in a while and loved the new tappas menu - excellent choices for sharing delicious small dishes and flight of wine plus a 6 oz pour. As always the wait staff was excellent..personal, friendly, authentic. A comfortable, tasty and appealing restaurant that has the integrity to put its nutrition values right up front. Uses local, in season products.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb...as always.foodie4sureDined on 9/16/2014I am never disappointed with my dining experience at Season's 52. I have dined there for lunch and dinner and celebrated special occassions in the party room. Whatever the time, whatever the occassion, it is always just as I am expecting....excellent. Thank you for such a wonderful restaurant in my neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance & professional staffgraciedineDined on 9/13/2014My husband and I enjoyed dinner in the bar on Saturday night. The booth seating was very cozy, and the atmosphere was date worthy. Great live piano music & jazz singer. Our server, Matt M., gave us plenty of time to relax and enjoy a cocktail before ordering a meal. The wait staff was quick to take finished plates & glasses away to keep our table from getting cluttered. We were very appreciative of the great ambiance and doting employees. We will definitely visit again & recommend this neighborhood gem to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/13/2014Almost like a fast food restaurant with (good) table service, a pretentious menu, mediocre food preparation, and a terrible noise level.
- Love the foodFoodcomaDined on 9/12/2014This was my second time going and I absolutely love the food and menu that they offer.Special Features:
- Hidden Biltmore GemSammieDined on 9/12/2014I love going to Seasons 52. The menu items change with the seasons. The food is excellent. Each menu item is less than 475 calories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.