Seasons 52 - Perimeter
90 Perimeter Center West
Dunwoody, GA 30346Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7706710052
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:00am – 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Weekend Hours: Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Fred Schrock
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nigtly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Perimeter
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner with live entertainment in our piano bar nightly. If you're looking for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. If the reservation time you prefer is not available, visit our Seasons 52 restaurant located in Buckhead at Peachtree & West Paces. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Perimeter - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
Seasons 52 - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
515 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (255)great for lunch (245)special occasion (227)good for groups (191)neighborhood gem (165)romantic (138)notable wine list (121)hot spot (85)great for outdoor dining (80)vibrant bar scene (75)great for brunch (69)late-night find (31)kid-friendly (21)scenic view (10)Show More
- CelebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/27/2014We were there to celebrate anniversary and birthday. Staff and management surprised us with cards and gifts. They were very attentive and made the evening spectacular! Food was wonderful as well. Thank you Seasons 52 for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chili Ruins DinnerTerryEshDined on 9/25/2014Bowl of chili was inedible because it was over spiced. Contrary to menu description we learned that a fresh jalepino pepper had been added as an ingredient. The finished chili had not been taste tested before serving. One would expect better attention to details. Server compensated with free desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 does it again!LorilynnVIPDined on 9/25/2014My son and I enjoyed Seasons 52 new fall menu for dinner after a late dr appt. We both enjoyed seasonal soups (chili for him, butternut soup for me) and I had one of the daily specials for entree---roasted fish. The soup was a bit odd, but edible. The fish was amazing!!! Stuffed with Meyer lemon slices, an incredible entree with delish sides. Of course, we both indulged in dessert, which never disappoints. We will definitely return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and locationAlanDined on 9/25/2014Excellent menu and even better service. Great atmosphere for personal and business dining. Excellent food and even better service.Special Features:
- RoswellDined on 9/24/2014Food and service was excellent , too noisy. Sides we ordered came 10 minutes after our meal. I had to ask where they were. Service was okayI would recommend this to a friend.
- stephen hornstein atlanta residentsluckyDined on 9/24/2014The noise level was extremely high and detracted form the experience. My entree was the trout. The trout was skimpy and the vegetable sides were unimaginative. The server would not allow side dish substitutes. This particular entree needs more attention by management.Special Features:
- Very noisy but food always goodbacchafanforlifeVIPDined on 9/24/2014The restaurant was packed and it was hard to have a conversation because it was so noisy. The acoustics are compromised when there are lots of people in the restaurant. Good news business is booming but it is difficult for your customers to hear each other talk.Special Features:
- Great!DorisDined on 9/23/2014We were celebrating birthday. Service was awesome, did not expect that good. Food was great! Menu was short but you had items to choose from. We had a great experience there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeedeeDined on 9/23/2014Excellent our group always has a wonderful time at lunch.Special Features:
- healthy and deliciousAJMJDined on 9/23/2014Seasons 52 changes its menu four times per year. All of the entrees are healthy and very tasty. It is a bit noisy, but the overall ambience is inviting. The servers are competent and attentive. Ihave been to the Seasons 52 in Jacksonville and in Atlanta over ten times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Great menuBarbara221VIPDined on 9/22/2014There are tons of choices to choose from on the menu. Every one I have tried is delicious and a surprise considering the calories. Great choice for lunch.Special Features:
- Always outstanding!PerspectivesVIPDined on 9/22/2014Over the years, Seasons 52 has become one of our favorite restaurants. It is always a reliable choice as a place to bring friends, out of town guests, or business associates. The food is rivaled only by the professional and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Healthy, Upscale DiningBBQerVIPDined on 9/21/2014A great place to take visitors or clients, Seasons 52 is a staple of the Sandy Springs area. With a relatively healthy menu, it also enables everyone eat responsibly. Service is professional, and the outside dining is great if the weather allows.Special Features:
- Always a Winner!WorththeDriveDined on 9/21/2014Seasons 52 has consistent tasty food - no matter which you location you choose. Autumn menu has fab items. The scallops were perfect!Special Features:
- A Real FavoriteknowgoodfoodDined on 9/20/2014Seasons52 never lets me down. The attractive contemporary interior featuring ambient lighting with beautiful wood and stone décor sets the stage for a lovely dining experience. The food is consistently delicious and appealing to the eye. We ordered an appetizer of mushroom caps stuffed with crab, shrimp and spinach. They were delicious! Then we had their wonderful baby spinach with pear salad and topped it off with rack of lamb -- divine! And nothing was over 475 calories!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENTfoodieDined on 9/20/2014This was an excellent restaurant, great for adult entertainment and the FOOD was amazing! We had an EXCELLENT server named Rachel and it was great service from End-to-End.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 never disappoints.1flavorfulfunDined on 9/20/2014Because I am vegetarian, I always have a wide choice of options at Seasons 52. I almost always get the seasonal vegetable plate. I substitute the tofu for a seond taco. The wine list satisfies my desires, as far as the Reisling i enjoy, Selbach, which is not too sweet. The desserts are always fun and just enough!Special Features:
- ExcellentMaureenDined on 9/20/2014There were three couples in our group. The service, food and ambiance were outstanding. I will recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:
- Seasons 52pleasetellmenoDined on 9/20/2014Outstanding service and food. The management and staff makes sure you are completely satisfied. Loved the stuffed mushrooms and shrimp cocktail.Special Features:
- great2dineDined on 9/20/2014The Service was great ALL the Personal were great and friendly to all of us. Food was good.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2014I'd been wanting to try Seasons 52 for years and finally had the opportunity. I was looking for a nice place to dine with some girlfriends, but needed healthy options since I'm on a strict meal plan for a few weeks. Seasons 52 did not disappoint! I had the salmon salad and the flavor was amazing. I devoured that salad. My girlfriends enjoyed flatbread for an appetizer, not sure which one. I couldn't partake this time, but it looked and smelled delicious. I'll have to go back when I'm done with this meal plan so I can enjoy some flatbread, desert and some wine. But even with my limited meal choices, I left fully satisfied.Special Features:
- Chat and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014Great place to chat and have great food in north AtlantaSpecial Features:
- food not as good....greatcookathomeDined on 9/19/2014I have been to Seasons 52 on many occasions. I have always been delighted with the menu, and the food has been fabulous. However, the lunch presentations were not up to previous standards. The "taste", as in "yummy" was not there!! I don't know if there has been a change in the chef or if they were too busy.....Special Features:
- Great for celebrations!OutoftownersVIPDined on 9/18/2014We were celebrating a special birthday "milestone". The manager came over with a special appetizer and the waitress took a memento photo for us! The food, as usual, was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnHVIPDined on 9/17/2014It's one of my "Go-to" restaurants. Never get tired of the food or service. I always know the experience will be good and the quality of food is excellent and healthy.Special Features:
- Always great!ReviewFromAtlantaDined on 9/17/2014I frequent this restaurant because of the selection. I can eat an appetizer or an entree and leave completely satisfied. The food and dessert are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a Great ExperienceSumdeeDined on 9/15/2014We booked a table on our 14th Wedding Anniversary day. The whole experience was amazing. We got seated promptly even though we arrived 20 min earlier than our appointment. The waitress as well as the manager wished us Happy Anniversary and a card was waiting for us at our table.We got a special taster of an amazing Crab dish before we placed our order.They went out of their way and gave us a special gift of wine glasses and wine opener and our picture at the end . The whole staff made us feel special and treated us exceptionally well.We have always had great experience at this place, however they made it even better on our special day. Thanks a lot to the whole staff at Season's 52 for making our day special !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent early fall menuGTLeeLeeDined on 9/15/2014The bacon/parmesean brussel sprouts is a large portion and perfectly cooked. Also recommend the Korean Duck Lettuce Wraps, which include three large wraps. Delicious! Lunch took ~1 hour, which was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningGreatVIPDined on 9/14/2014Robert was our server and he was amazing. I have food allergies and he brought me over the alternate menu and assured me all would be taken care of. Enjoyable dinner and great service. Robert is an asset to Seasons 52. Would not hesitate to recommendSpecial Features:
- A season for a great lunchPapiFarDined on 9/13/2014We had a very enjoyable lunch at Seasons 52. It isn't someplace i could go to often but was nice for a special occasion the food is consistant and very yummalish!Special Features:
- Yummy!!Bridesmaids7Dined on 9/12/2014Highly recommend for the person that wants to eat light. Very filling!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/12/2014Seasons 52 is great for dinners, but it is also great for a business lunch. We arrived on time for our reservation and were seated immediately. Our waiter, Robert, was very attentive, but not over the top, which was great. The food is presented tastefully and the portion sizes are perfect. Great tastes of everything, but not too much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014I have dined at Seasons 52 all over the country from Tampa to Scottsdale, King of Prussia to Dallas, and even the original in Sand Lake/Orlando. Darden got the formula right with this chain. The food, service, and ambiance are consistently good. My only complaint is the noise level in the restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently reliablejm13Dined on 9/10/2014An overall solid restaurant all the way around. I recommend to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our mealenjoyedVIPDined on 9/9/2014the food was excellent and our server Chiquita Cade was also wonderful, friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- treat for an out of townerFoodLoverDined on 9/8/2014I experianced both great food and amazingly good service. I highly recommend this restaurant and will be back the next time I'm in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!AKPerimeterDined on 9/7/2014we like Season 52 for great food and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014We went for a special birthday celebration. Our server, Dani Lockett, was one of the best we have ever had - pleasant, smiling, wonderful personality and fulfilled our every need. SHe even took a picture of our party and gave each person a copy. What a great marketer. Food, as always, very good. This is one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place with good foodTweedBordeauxDined on 9/6/2014Season's 52 is consistently superb with a vibrant atmosphere....piano bar....great food variety and selection in its entrees, and great service! always a great place to unwind and have a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my favorite restaurant!martyDined on 9/6/2014Season's 52 is my all time favorite restaurant. I go at least once or twice a month. I've never had a bad meal or a bad experience. Last night I tried the Trout and it was the best fish I ever had! I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.