Seasons 52 - Perimeter
90 Perimeter Center West
Dunwoody, GA 30346Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7706710052
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:00am – 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Weekend Hours: Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Fred Schrock
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nigtly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Perimeter
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner with live entertainment in our piano bar nightly. If you're looking for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. If the reservation time you prefer is not available, visit our Seasons 52 restaurant located in Buckhead at Peachtree & West Paces. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Perimeter - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
Seasons 52 - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
473 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (245)great for lunch (217)special occasion (206)good for groups (182)neighborhood gem (145)romantic (117)notable wine list (113)hot spot (79)great for outdoor dining (71)vibrant bar scene (70)great for brunch (58)late-night find (28)kid-friendly (17)scenic view (10)Show More
- Favorite place!!!deniseVIPDined on 10/23/2014Favorite place to eat.....always has been and always will be.... Great food, great atmosphere, great server!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but one of many in a crowdALTAMBBDined on 10/23/2014Food was good, ambience was nice and service was well done. There was nothing that makes this restaurant stand out however. That said, I would go back; there is nothing wrong with it. Just 4 stars in my mind, but that is not bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014I highly recommend Seasons 52 for lunch and dinner meetings. The food and service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch out with the girlsgirlslunchoutDined on 10/21/2014We went to Seasons 52 to celebrate 2 birthdays. We were seated immediately. Our server was attentive and we received great service. The food was great. We had a wonderful lunch and would definitely go back.Special Features:
- A memorable birthday dinnerFoodieKatDined on 10/17/2014When I booked Seasons 52 to celebrate a friend's dinner, all I noted for the restaurant was that one of the party had a birthday. She was treated like a queen at the restaurant. A signed card from the management, a free amouse-bouche for the table, a candle on the dessert tray. Unexpected and appreciated. Plus, the food was very very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/17/2014We've been to Seasons 52 many times but this was a first for us. Service waitstaff was awful. She forgot to put in order and just seemed "ditzie".Food as always is good to very good. We will try again but this experience was not good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- RushDined on 10/16/2014Very nice dining experience. I had the rack of lamb which was cooked to perfection. My wife had the salmon, and that too was moist and delicious. My only complaint is they could have given us more mashed potatoes, looked like about 2 tablespoons. Service was adequate, however our waitress would disappear for long periods of time. I ordered a cocktail but never received it. The waitress forgot to put the order in. However she apologized and did give us free desserts. Overall our dinner there was just fine. We will be back....Special Features:
- Amazing!SioneyDined on 10/16/2014I went here for lunch with a colleague and it was great. Amazing food and outstanding service! I was very pleased. Will definitely be back again soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/15/2014Even on a Wednesday evening, the restaurant was very busy. The food was good and the chef made a special trip to the table to make sure that he could accommodate a special request. He then returned after we got our meal to make sure that it was right! Very impressive.... My compliments to the chef - for real! :)Special Features:
- Consistent and reliableBrianVIPDined on 10/15/2014The restaurant consistently provides excellent service and high quality food. All of the dishes are less than 500 calories, making this a great spot to take folks that are controlling their intake while looking for fine food. And if you want to eat more than you should, that's no problem as there is a lot to choose from.Special Features:
- Best in ServiceJohnathanDined on 10/15/2014Our server, Madaline was very good. She did everything perfect. The food looked great and tasted good. Moreso the service experience won me over. Great for business lunches.Special Features:
- Fantastic!McStewDined on 10/13/2014I have been to S52 several times. Always great. Service, food and enviroment was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always satisfyingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/12/2014We enjoy having adult birthday celebrations here. The food and staff are always great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFoodArchitectDined on 10/11/2014We went to Seasons 52 for a wedding anniversary and they provided top notch service. Everything they did was to make us feel appreciated that we chose them for our special occasion. Highly. highly recommended.Special Features:
- HBD celebratedMarriedfor34yrsDined on 10/10/2014Food and service were outstanding! Plus, to my delight, the server presented me with a birthday card while there to celebrate my special day. What a nice touch!Special Features:
- DaleSatisfiedDined on 10/8/2014Always a varied and very tasty selections. Appreciate the moderate amount of helpings and the low calorie entries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/8/2014While dining with a few girlfriends for lunch, the food was terrific as always. We started with a tomato, basil flatbread appetizer and the perch fish was blackened and excellent. The raspberry lemonade was great with the mint and raspberries . We passed on the wonderful desserts that were presented to us. I always enjoy Season's 52, no matter what the occasion.Special Features:
- Business Lunch for Calorie CountersCorporateCoolGuyDined on 10/7/2014Great spot to take a group for lunch. Food is good without making people feel guilty for eating lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT RESTAURANTPERFECTODined on 10/4/2014HAD A BIRTHDAY PARTY AND THE MANAGER GAVE US A SPECIAL APPETIZER. SERVICE AND FOOD WERE GREAT AS USUAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND BRINGING BACK THE REUBEN FLAT-BREAD.Special Features:
- A favorite go toRae2Dined on 10/3/2014Seasons 52 is always consistent in polite friendly service, delicious food, and good wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okRossiVIPDined on 10/3/2014I met a friend here for lunch, it was my first time dining here. Nothing stood out as amazing to me, but the service was excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer service was lackingtootiefoodieDined on 10/3/2014Made an online reservation & noted the need for a high chair. Restaurant was unprepared & didn't have a high chair @ the table. When we asked for one, they moved us to another table more fit for a high chair. Waitress was nice, but didn't do a good job w/the orders. I wanted a panini w/out the chicken. She asked the chef if it could be done w/a different protein. She comes back & suggests a veggie panini w/roasted veggies. I asked about the ingredients & she listed: roasted peppers, mushrooms, cheese. My sandwich had asparagus sticks, tomatoes & cheese (not tasty). No one mentioned the order was changed. Would have appreciated if someone told me the order would be different from what was outlined. Charged full price of a chicken sandwich.
- ConsistentLynchpinVIPDined on 10/1/2014Good food; excellent service; consistent menu that changes with the season. The menu is a great, healthy array.Special Features:
- Great Lunch!kktaosDined on 10/1/2014All three in our party had wonderful food, perfectly prepared. In the past I've found issues, but not this time. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Surprise under 475 calories!thatfoodiegirlDined on 10/1/2014Went here for a Business Lunch and it was wondering. I'm a huge foodie, so I'm not good with chain restaurants but this is completely different. food was fresh and paired perfectly. Ambiance was perfect for the occasion and it had a good size crowd but not too busy. We were in and out in an hour without feeling rushed. Only Negative was the Host. She was a bit rude to me at first, because she thought I didn't make a reservation. She did start me off in a bad mood but luckily the waiter quickly changed my views. Definitely recommend to co-workers and friends.Special Features:
- 2 year anniversaryElpea35Dined on 9/30/2014I booked online for my 2year Anniversary, andand they didnt even do anything.no free desert.nothing.but the food was impecable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Went in blind, not knowing what to expect and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and flavor of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love Seasons 52 for Many ReasonsFit4LifeDined on 9/29/2014I love the convenience of large party dinning or a private table for 2. I love looking forward to new menu items every week and every Season. I love the light, fit, low calorie, high quality, fresh menu items the most. Well, there's a close tie between the menu items and friendly, competent, and attentive service staff. They've now implemented complimentary momento photos for special occasions! They take and print the photo and give you copies in a very nice Seasons 52 sleeve. How cool is that? Very cool. We had 2 different occasionstyles celebrated in September one in Buckhead another at Perimeter. Obviously, I'm a fan, but to find a restaurant that's my fan, now that's a keeper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebratingDramalamaVIPDined on 9/27/2014We were there to celebrate anniversary and birthday. Staff and management surprised us with cards and gifts. They were very attentive and made the evening spectacular! Food was wonderful as well. Thank you Seasons 52 for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chili Ruins DinnerTerryEshDined on 9/25/2014Bowl of chili was inedible because it was over spiced. Contrary to menu description we learned that a fresh jalepino pepper had been added as an ingredient. The finished chili had not been taste tested before serving. One would expect better attention to details. Server compensated with free desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 does it again!LorilynnVIPDined on 9/25/2014My son and I enjoyed Seasons 52 new fall menu for dinner after a late dr appt. We both enjoyed seasonal soups (chili for him, butternut soup for me) and I had one of the daily specials for entree---roasted fish. The soup was a bit odd, but edible. The fish was amazing!!! Stuffed with Meyer lemon slices, an incredible entree with delish sides. Of course, we both indulged in dessert, which never disappoints. We will definitely return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and locationAlanDined on 9/25/2014Excellent menu and even better service. Great atmosphere for personal and business dining. Excellent food and even better service.Special Features:
- RoswellDined on 9/24/2014Food and service was excellent , too noisy. Sides we ordered came 10 minutes after our meal. I had to ask where they were. Service was okayI would recommend this to a friend.
- stephen hornstein atlanta residentsluckyDined on 9/24/2014The noise level was extremely high and detracted form the experience. My entree was the trout. The trout was skimpy and the vegetable sides were unimaginative. The server would not allow side dish substitutes. This particular entree needs more attention by management.Special Features:
- Very noisy but food always goodbacchafanforlifeVIPDined on 9/24/2014The restaurant was packed and it was hard to have a conversation because it was so noisy. The acoustics are compromised when there are lots of people in the restaurant. Good news business is booming but it is difficult for your customers to hear each other talk.Special Features:
- Great!DorisDined on 9/23/2014We were celebrating birthday. Service was awesome, did not expect that good. Food was great! Menu was short but you had items to choose from. We had a great experience there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeedeeDined on 9/23/2014Excellent our group always has a wonderful time at lunch.Special Features:
- healthy and deliciousAJMJDined on 9/23/2014Seasons 52 changes its menu four times per year. All of the entrees are healthy and very tasty. It is a bit noisy, but the overall ambience is inviting. The servers are competent and attentive. Ihave been to the Seasons 52 in Jacksonville and in Atlanta over ten times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Great menuBarbara221VIPDined on 9/22/2014There are tons of choices to choose from on the menu. Every one I have tried is delicious and a surprise considering the calories. Great choice for lunch.Special Features:
- Always outstanding!PerspectivesVIPDined on 9/22/2014Over the years, Seasons 52 has become one of our favorite restaurants. It is always a reliable choice as a place to bring friends, out of town guests, or business associates. The food is rivaled only by the professional and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.