Seasons 52 - Perimeter
90 Perimeter Center West
Dunwoody, GA 30346Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (770) 671-0052
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:00am – 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Weekend Hours: Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Fred Schrock
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nigtly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Perimeter
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner with live entertainment in our piano bar nightly. If you're looking for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. If the reservation time you prefer is not available, visit our Seasons 52 restaurant located in Buckhead at Peachtree & West Paces. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Perimeter - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
Seasons 52 - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
472 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (246)great for lunch (209)special occasion (202)good for groups (202)neighborhood gem (156)notable wine list (105)romantic (101)hot spot (84)vibrant bar scene (77)great for outdoor dining (57)great for brunch (56)late-night find (28)kid-friendly (20)scenic view (7)Show More
- Great date night spotKsampDined on 11/23/2014My husband and I dined at Season's 52 (Perimeter) on a Sunday night. We were looking for somewhere quiet because we had a long and crazy night prior..... This was exactly what we were looking for. We were seated at a booth by the bar and there was a piano player who was excellent. We had the Lobster flatbread as an appetizer which was phenomenal. I had the pork loin and vegetable for my entrée and my husband had the scallops. We both loved what we ordered and we decided to have the butternut squash risotto as the side for each of our dishes and it was excellent. We will definitely be coming back. Service was great as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/22/2014Very enjoyable evening with friends. Food presented attractively and enjoyed by all. Good service, also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/21/2014the reception team are excellent, service is always friendly, helpful without being intrusive, the food is excellent but the noise is a little too high!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect birthday celebrationCarolAnneDined on 11/19/2014The food was wonderful and the service excellent! Our waiter made our birthday celebration very nice! The bartender was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food!happyfamilyDined on 11/19/2014We had a great experience for our first visit at Seasons 52!! Daniella was our server and she did an amazing job!! She went over the menu while giving the concept of the restaurant to provide quality food on a seasonal basis! We were celebrating a family birthday and had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIRTHDAY LUNCHOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/17/2014Vance, our waiter, was very helpful explaining various entrees. He was personable. Service was good. The birthday boy was pleased with his appetizer and meal. My husband was delighted with the salmon dish. Vance was able to substitute mashed potatoes for the potato wedges. I enjoyed my sea bass. Because I had made reservations and requested window seating, the request was fullfilled. This made all the difference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food/service!happygotchaVIPDined on 11/16/2014The food is delicious. The venison and scallops were amazing, as was the lamb and filet mignon. Jessica is the BEST server. We've had her twice, (both times we were celebrating a special occasion) and she made our evening with her excellent service. We will definitely request her always. Great evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Just wasnt goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014Nothing wrong with the service at all, we had the shrimp scampi appetizer, two new flatbreads and nothing really tasted good. It just wasn't a good meal.
- Always Great!badger90Dined on 11/15/2014Good and service are always excellent. Only complaint would be that I believe prices went up in the last couple months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect NightOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/14/2014The service was excellent and the food even better. We celebrated our engagement while our parents met for the first time. It couldn't have gone better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Day OutJackPatDined on 11/14/2014As always, the food was excellent. Our waiter, Kason, was fabulous! He was attentive, made recommendations, and made our afternoon even better. Thank you Kason! We'll see you again soon at Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All seasonsKulinaryKidVIPDined on 11/14/2014Consistently good food and service. Tried the burger, it was excellent with the mushrooms ground us in the patty. Very moist and tasty. Of course the signature mini desert was wonderful - key lime pie. Our server was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and beyondfoodnwineDined on 11/13/2014The service here was stellar. They went out of their way to make our occasion special. The food was wonderful with thoughtful presentation. The atmosphere was warm and friendly but very classy. I would definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. The staff made sure that my friends and I were taken care of and cleaned up the table clutter as soon as we finished with each course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm a regular, but bad service this time.dbarrett311VIPDined on 11/13/2014I love Seasons 52. I'm a regular at this location and the one in Buckhead. But this time our server was pretty bad. For starters she didn't come by much, then when I asked for a wine recommendation, she indicated that the one I was asking about (at $11/glass) was not good and recommended the most expensive one they have. Boo. Not cool. I tried asking about another mid-price option and she promptly informed me that they were out of it. In response I ordered the $7/glass option. The rest of the evening she was surly and unpleasant making my evening catching up with a friend a little bit uncomfortable. Perhaps this waitress was just having a bad day, but alas she did it at my expense.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThisshouldbeoptionalDined on 11/12/2014I prefer not to write a review at this time. I don' t have the time to do this.Special Features:
- DineOutEveryNightVIPDined on 11/12/2014Excellent Happy Hour and delicious food and drinks.Special Features:
- SuzieQDined on 11/12/2014Our server was not fully trained to be on the floor and it was a disappointing lunch.Special Features:
- great servicemickDined on 11/11/2014One of our meals was incorrect but the staff went above and beyond in fixing our problem. Food was excellent but but service was better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Fresh Always Deliciousfood2loveVIPDined on 11/11/2014This is one of our neighborhood gems and a favorite for us for lunch, brunch, late afternoon, and dinners. We bring family and friends to celebrate special occasions because we know we will never be disappointed. The food is always fresh, interesting and delicious. The wait staff is the best of any restaurants we patronize and we dine out a great deal.Special Features:
- FIrst Tuesday CrewFirstTuesdayCrewDined on 11/11/2014My friends and I go out each month for our date night together. Just three couples eating and enjoying each other's company. This restaurant was a great place for our date this month. We started with small plates that were paired with the wine list. Which was a nice jester. I enjoyed the fabalous flat breads. The setting for our usual cheering was uninterrupted and everyone had fun. We each tried different menu entries and we were all impressed and delighted. The evening was topped off with a tray of desserts of just the right variety and size to satisfy your pallet. We will surely come back to this location again. It was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceZimmDined on 11/10/2014My wife and I decided to go out for a special lunch and we were not disappointed. Everything was great. The food was wonderful--who knew healty could taste so good. The service was spot-on as well.Special Features:
- very nice placeperfectVIPDined on 11/9/2014They specialize in seasonal foods. They do not serve bread or butter but rely upon spices etc. Food is usually very good but may be limited to anyone expecting normal restaurant food. we had rack of lamb and steak and both were excellent.Special Features:
- food reviewlasagnaloverDined on 11/8/2014We started with the stuffed mushrooms appetizer, which was delicious. As was, the pomegranate margarita martini, which was nearly 2 full martini glasses. The whole branzino was light and moist, but lacking in flavor. I would try the rack of lamb on a subsequent visit: a neighboring table had them, and they looked good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/8/2014The food was excellent and the service was great! We were celebrating a birthday and the birthday lady thoroughly enjoyed the food and the service.Special Features:
- VanLydDined on 11/8/2014The food, service, and everything else was FABULOUS!Special Features:
- Very allergy friendlyVeryimpressedDined on 11/7/2014Chef came to the table and prepared special dish for my daughter who is allergic to many things. She loved it!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Seasons 52Hannah125Dined on 11/7/2014Always love dining here. Seated promptly...waitress was very friendly and helpful. Ambiance is great...atractive, well dressed clientele.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!Goodexperience2014Dined on 11/6/2014The whole experience was wonderful. Great service from waitress Marsha. She had great customer service and was one of the best I've ever had!! I will be back!! Loved the live music too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdaydianeDined on 11/6/2014We treated a friend on her birthday. All of us were very pleased with the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lennyDined on 11/5/2014Great food choices. Wonderful service. Fine wine list.Special Features:
- Awesome!swives3Dined on 11/5/2014Had a fabulous first time experience at this restaurant! Very impressed with the seasonal menu and all the specialized menus. We were seated promptly and very impressed that our server knew that we had made a reservation and what the name of our party was.From then on our server made us feel like we were the only people in the restaruant and that he genuinely was there to make our night great. Service was excellent, atmosphere was very warming without being stuffy or to loud. The menu had so many great things to choose from, presentation was fabulous and everything we ordered was fantastic. Oh and can’t forget the perfect size desserts. I would highly recommend Seasons 52 to everyone I know. Overall experience was FANTASTIC!Special Features:
- NoisypaaskyVIPDined on 11/5/2014Sitting across from each other in the booth, very hard to hear with the noise level:-(Special Features:
- One of my favoritesBeezerDined on 11/4/2014This is my second time to eat at Seasons 52 on a weeknight in the past couple months. Was surprised how very crowded it was at 6pm on a Tuesday evening! So glad we had reservations. The food is almost always wonderful. The one thing I did not like on this visit was my side order of veggies did not come out with my meal - and I had to ask for it, when my meal was almost completed. They were unusually busy and the waiter explained that the veggies would be out shortly - but it was a disappointment - but not enough to keep me from coming again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KasonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/3/2014Our server Kason was by far the best waiter I've ever had. He was extremely personable and knowledgable about "all things Season's". We throughly enjoyed our Monday girls night dining experience and credits him and the food/drink items selected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatGadflyVIPDined on 11/3/2014Delighted as usual with all aspects of the visit! Manager noted that I was having a small group meeting and seated us at a large booth for ease of discussion. Just the sort of care that I've come to expect here. My favorite dining spot!Special Features:
- JeannieTDined on 11/1/2014Have dined there numerous times. It is consistently excellent. The food is always on point and the service is surperb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yumAudraVIPDined on 11/1/2014delish for vegitarians and yummy desserts. We always enjoy it. Lunch and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy AnniversaryTheHBsDined on 10/31/2014As this was an anniversary dinner, my reservation request was for a booth rather than a table in the open floor. The restaurant accommodated this request and then some. When we were seated, there was a Happy Anniversary card on the table and the remainder of the evening was punctuated with "anniversary touches" that made for a very special experience. Our waitress was knowledgeable on the menu and was right on with a couple of suggestions based on questions we asked. The food, in keeping with our past visits was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/31/2014Seasons 52 is my favorite Atlanta restaurant. In addition to great food and service, it is accessible. That is critical. Parking is easy and always availabe for those, like me, who prefer self parking. Their flat breads and deserts are my favorites. Thereis always a good varity. This is a good plave for vegetarians.Special Features: