Seasons 52 - Perimeter
90 Perimeter Center West
Dunwoody, GA 30346Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7706710052
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:00am – 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Weekend Hours: Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Fred Schrock
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nigtly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Perimeter
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner with live entertainment in our piano bar nightly. If you're looking for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. If the reservation time you prefer is not available, visit our Seasons 52 restaurant located in Buckhead at Peachtree & West Paces. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Perimeter - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
Seasons 52 - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
503 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (251)great for lunch (239)special occasion (219)good for groups (182)neighborhood gem (161)romantic (142)notable wine list (122)hot spot (84)vibrant bar scene (79)great for outdoor dining (77)great for brunch (69)late-night find (31)kid-friendly (24)scenic view (10)Show More
- Chat and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014Great place to chat and have great food in north AtlantaSpecial Features:
- Great for celebrations!OutoftownersVIPDined on 9/18/2014We were celebrating a special birthday "milestone". The manager came over with a special appetizer and the waitress took a memento photo for us! The food, as usual, was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnHVIPDined on 9/17/2014It's one of my "Go-to" restaurants. Never get tired of the food or service. I always know the experience will be good and the quality of food is excellent and healthy.Special Features:
- Always great!ReviewFromAtlantaDined on 9/17/2014I frequent this restaurant because of the selection. I can eat an appetizer or an entree and leave completely satisfied. The food and dessert are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014We booked a table on our 14th Wedding Anniversary day. The whole experience was amazing. We got seated promptly even though we arrived 20 min earlier than our appointment. The waitress as well as the manager wished us Happy Anniversary and a card was waiting for us at our table.We got a special taster of an amazing Crab dish before we placed our order.They went out of their way and gave us a special gift of wine glasses and wine opener and our picture at the end . The whole staff made us feel special and treated us exceptionally well.We have always had great experience at this place, however they made it even better on our special day. Thanks a lot to the whole staff at Season's 52 for making our day special !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent early fall menuGTLeeLeeDined on 9/15/2014The bacon/parmesean brussel sprouts is a large portion and perfectly cooked. Also recommend the Korean Duck Lettuce Wraps, which include three large wraps. Delicious! Lunch took ~1 hour, which was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningGreatVIPDined on 9/14/2014Robert was our server and he was amazing. I have food allergies and he brought me over the alternate menu and assured me all would be taken care of. Enjoyable dinner and great service. Robert is an asset to Seasons 52. Would not hesitate to recommendSpecial Features:
- A season for a great lunchPapiFarDined on 9/13/2014We had a very enjoyable lunch at Seasons 52. It isn't someplace i could go to often but was nice for a special occasion the food is consistant and very yummalish!Special Features:
- Yummy!!Bridesmaids7Dined on 9/12/2014Highly recommend for the person that wants to eat light. Very filling!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/12/2014Seasons 52 is great for dinners, but it is also great for a business lunch. We arrived on time for our reservation and were seated immediately. Our waiter, Robert, was very attentive, but not over the top, which was great. The food is presented tastefully and the portion sizes are perfect. Great tastes of everything, but not too much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014I have dined at Seasons 52 all over the country from Tampa to Scottsdale, King of Prussia to Dallas, and even the original in Sand Lake/Orlando. Darden got the formula right with this chain. The food, service, and ambiance are consistently good. My only complaint is the noise level in the restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently reliablejm13Dined on 9/10/2014An overall solid restaurant all the way around. I recommend to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our mealenjoyedDined on 9/9/2014the food was excellent and our server Chiquita Cade was also wonderful, friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- treat for an out of townerFoodLoverDined on 9/8/2014I experianced both great food and amazingly good service. I highly recommend this restaurant and will be back the next time I'm in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!AKPerimeterDined on 9/7/2014we like Season 52 for great food and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014We went for a special birthday celebration. Our server, Dani Lockett, was one of the best we have ever had - pleasant, smiling, wonderful personality and fulfilled our every need. SHe even took a picture of our party and gave each person a copy. What a great marketer. Food, as always, very good. This is one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place with good foodTweedBordeauxDined on 9/6/2014Season's 52 is consistently superb with a vibrant atmosphere....piano bar....great food variety and selection in its entrees, and great service! always a great place to unwind and have a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my favorite restaurant!martyDined on 9/6/2014Season's 52 is my all time favorite restaurant. I go at least once or twice a month. I've never had a bad meal or a bad experience. Last night I tried the Trout and it was the best fish I ever had! I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great staffkshaqDined on 9/5/2014Love that the menu items are around 475 calories, so if you are trying to eat healthy this is a great restaurant. The staff is very courteous and they are very knowledgeable about the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner and Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/4/2014We went to Seasons 52 for my twins birthday. 3 of us had the filet which was cooked perfectly medium rare and my husband got the trout. We were very very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous AmbianceTrue2HeartDined on 9/4/2014It was absolutely fantastic!!!! Our server Kim Green was everything!!! She was so attentive and informative of all things Season 52!! She really made the experience over the top! Kim answered all of my questions regarding the delicious seasonings used for my incredible mouthwatering salmon and offered wonderful desert selections. I didn't want to leave her!!!! lol :) I will say I was disappointed with some of the hostess that greeted us as we entered as well as the manger on duty. He wasn't welcoming or attentive at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blackhawk6XDined on 9/4/2014Food was excellent! Service great! We ate in the bar area, and enjoyed the music of Tony's piano and song!Special Features:
- Overall good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014My colleagues and I went to a business lunch at Seasons 52. The menu is great and the service is very professional. Very fresh, seasonal food. My only complaints are that it is a bit noisy (this was a working lunch) and that the food didn't all come out at the same time for everyone at the table (I realize this can be difficult). Other than that, a solid restaurant that is generally good for professional and personal occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guiltless yum!RoniDined on 9/3/2014Went to Seasons 52 for my work anniversary luncheon. Even though the food is low calorie, it was all tasty and beautiful. And the service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We went with another couple, both couples celebrating our anniversaries. The restaurant had congratulatory cards waiting for us on the table, signed by several employees and flutes of champagne with a raspberry in it as well, complimentary of course. Then the manager came over and presented us with gifts of a box of wine glasses that had 52 imprinted on it for each couple, a tasting of a special appetizer from the chef, later that evening a complimentary dessert and then they took our picture and printed it and put it into a frame for us to take home to remember our special evening. They really made the evening so special for all of us and this was all added to our night without any prompting on our part. Excelllent customer service!!!!Special Features:
- Nice place!msincharge82Dined on 8/30/2014Celebrated my husband's 50th birthday and the extra touch service was great! I notified the restaurant ahead of time and they had everything set up in details. He was pleasantly surprised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceAZBobDined on 8/29/2014I had dined at Seasons 52 in Phoenix on many occasions. The one in Dunwoody was close to the hotel. I suggested to my friends that we go there one night. We had a wonderful time. The food and service were outstanding - very reminiscent of my experience in Phoenix. Our server (Gerald, I think) was personality plus. Needless to say, everyone was most impressed. The restaurant is on the noisy side, but that didn't bother our group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great variety in menukktaosDined on 8/28/2014That's the thing: though it's not really a foodie place, everyone can find choices that appeal. Presentation is great, service attentive. Quality of food very good.Special Features:
- Food quality was below parFoodie2Dined on 8/27/2014This was my first bad experience in several visits over the past four years. The food did not look fresh and was not of their usual quality.
- Lived up to expectationsSpiceofLifeDined on 8/27/2014I always love eating at Seasons 52 at Perimeter. We had early reservations but there was already a good number of people there at 6:00 pm on a Wednesday. Our service was excellent - Kelli was great, didn't push us - three friends catching up! She checked in often enough but not too often to be pushy, and she was very responsive for everything we asked. The food was great, as usual! And we always love the small desserts, make you feel like you're still being healthy but enjoying a treat!Special Features:
- DixiechickDined on 8/26/2014Thank you for a wonderful evening for our 52 anniversary. The service was outstanding and our meal was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 52 & 1/2AllheartDined on 8/26/2014Food was great. Sea scallops, flatbread pizza as apps, Flat iron steak and plank salmon. Service was great. Two drawbacks. I would rate the noise level as very high even though our res was early @ 6PM. My chair for our table of five was sort of in the pathway and was constantly "bumped" by servers and patrons. I made our res online which was convenient but In the future, I will specify for better seating location, preferably a booth. It may be quieter and out of the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Healthy FoodMoeGDined on 8/26/2014Good food selection, Helathy delicious food. Would love a Seasons 52 in Savannah.
- DisappointedDgarrisonbDined on 8/24/2014First of all, this is our favorite by far restaurant. Tonight we had a server completely disinterested and non attentive. We received what we orders quickly 2 flat breads the lobster and mushroom. Both we're lukewarm and the lobster was dried out. I know because we get this quite a bit. Purchased a bottle of wine which is our usual but I had to pour for us thru the night because server wasn't there. At end of dinner I had to chase down another server to get dessert. It was so terrible we took 2 bites and left it there. Couldn't even get anyone to say something to so we could try something edible. I don't know if it's because it was a Sunday night or what but this was the most disappointing evening we've had there and we go 3 times mont
- Luvfood1215Dined on 8/24/2014Group of 6 friends celebrating a birthday...we all enjoyed our food, had a great time! Our server was perfectly attentive, took a picture & even made a copy. That definitely made our birthday celebrant very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014From the beginning to the end. Very nice! the staff and food was great. It was my and I 23 anniversary and the staff really treated us well.Special Features:
- Not as good as usualfoodie123Dined on 8/23/2014Had dinner on Saturday night. Service was outstanding but the food was not as good as usual. Messed up the order, which they gladly fixed and the scallops were over cooked. This is one of our favorite places, sure it was just a bad night.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service!CMMMDined on 8/23/2014Another wonderful evening at Season's 52. We love the flatbread starters! the lobster was fabulous. Thanks for another great dinner.
- HabortownregularVIPDined on 8/23/2014The execution of the seasonal concept is always superb! We take friends here often and it is a popular place with good reason.Special Features:
- Servicegood4foodDined on 8/22/2014Shelby,our waitress, was great in all areas. She is an asset to any company.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.