Seasons 52 - Perimeter
90 Perimeter Center West
Dunwoody, GA 30346Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7706710052
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:00am – 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Weekend Hours: Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Fred Schrock
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nigtly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Perimeter
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner with live entertainment in our piano bar nightly. If you're looking for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. If the reservation time you prefer is not available, visit our Seasons 52 restaurant located in Buckhead at Peachtree & West Paces. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Perimeter - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
Seasons 52 - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
521 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (253)fit for foodies (247)special occasion (240)good for groups (183)neighborhood gem (164)romantic (158)notable wine list (124)great for outdoor dining (91)vibrant bar scene (84)great for brunch (80)hot spot (78)late-night find (30)kid-friendly (29)scenic view (11)Show More
- DisappointedDgarrisonbDined on 8/24/2014First of all, this is our favorite by far restaurant. Tonight we had a server completely disinterested and non attentive. We received what we orders quickly 2 flat breads the lobster and mushroom. Both we're lukewarm and the lobster was dried out. I know because we get this quite a bit. Purchased a bottle of wine which is our usual but I had to pour for us thru the night because server wasn't there. At end of dinner I had to chase down another server to get dessert. It was so terrible we took 2 bites and left it there. Couldn't even get anyone to say something to so we could try something edible. I don't know if it's because it was a Sunday night or what but this was the most disappointing evening we've had there and we go 3 times mont
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Group of 6 friends celebrating a birthday...we all enjoyed our food, had a great time! Our server was perfectly attentive, took a picture & even made a copy. That definitely made our birthday celebrant very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014From the beginning to the end. Very nice! the staff and food was great. It was my and I 23 anniversary and the staff really treated us well.Special Features:
- Not as good as usualfoodie123Dined on 8/23/2014Had dinner on Saturday night. Service was outstanding but the food was not as good as usual. Messed up the order, which they gladly fixed and the scallops were over cooked. This is one of our favorite places, sure it was just a bad night.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service!CMMMDined on 8/23/2014Another wonderful evening at Season's 52. We love the flatbread starters! the lobster was fabulous. Thanks for another great dinner.
- HabortownregularVIPDined on 8/23/2014The execution of the seasonal concept is always superb! We take friends here often and it is a popular place with good reason.Special Features:
- Servicegood4foodDined on 8/22/2014Shelby,our waitress, was great in all areas. She is an asset to any company.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy!AlwaysHungry2014Dined on 8/21/2014Great place to eat unique healthy food and great atmosphereSpecial Features:
- When things go wrong, go right.TybeedogDined on 8/20/2014Our reservation could not be honored in a timely way! Oh NO!! What to do? Seasons 52 knew exactly how to make us feel welcome, even though it took an hour to seat us. A wait staff served us their famous flat bread, complementary of course. The manager came over and asked which first course (complementary as well ) we would like him to pre order and have ready when we were finally seated. Just as soon as we sat down a huge salad was delivered by the manager himself. We gave him our order and in a short while we were completely satisfied. Grilled Salmon with veggies, coffee and dessert completed an amazing, delicious and excellent meal worth waiting for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMMY!!!!BonBonDined on 8/20/2014As always, the selections & seasonal variety wonderful to choose from. The waitstaff is spot on; but unobtrusive at the same time. If you choose, they let you sit leisurely ( even if restaurant is crowded). Only drawback is that even w/a reservation, still had to wait a considerable time to be seated. Also, was seated in bar area which made conversation difficult once the musician started to sing ( could certainly do without the vocals) - not opposed to just soft music; but once he starts to sing, makes conversation difficult.Special Features:
- Wonderful bday lunch for sisterpickyrestaurantgoerDined on 8/20/2014Very attentive service and special treats for the birthday girl without being obviousSpecial Features:
- Fabulous food and fun!CMMMDined on 8/19/2014Excellent Service. The menu choices were fantastic and the food was fabulous. Really enjoyed our dinner.
- Happiest AnniversaryCookieladyDined on 8/18/2014Fantastic experience for our 40th Anniversary. First class and attentive from the moment we walked in. Excellent service, food and ambience. Sooo impressed and happy to tell everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Seasons 52AHJamesDined on 8/18/2014It's a great thing to have a restaurant nearby where you can be (relatively) casual or dressed up for a special occasion, where you can be treated to amazing food but not feel guilty about the calories, and where you can -always- have a pleasant experience. We visit here at least once a month - Most recently it was for my Dad's birthday. We got commemorative, complimentary photos taken (and printed) of our party and when they didn't have the first or second beverage I tried to order, my prosecco was comped. The noise level is energetic enough that my Dad had a harder time hearing. The sesame salmon salad, any of the flatbreads, and any of the desserts are tip-top of my list!Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceBeanieDined on 8/17/2014Season's 52 once again lived up to our expectations. Our server, Ann, was very professional and courteous. Our food was up to the usual standard. We really love going to Season's 52 for a casual evening and for special occasions like our most recent visit, my dad's 93rd birthday. We will definitely be returning in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LunchLeosreviewsDined on 8/17/2014I met friends at Season 52 to celebrate my birthday. The food was wonderful We loved the seasonal wild shrimp. Of course we had to have our favorite roma tomato flat bread. We sampled a number of desserts and loved everyone. I was very impressed by everything done for my BD - a card signed by staff, free dessert, champagne toast, and souvenir picture of us. Great choice for a birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014This isn't our first trip to Seasons 52. In fact, have visited the restaurant in different cities. The food is great, perfect portions, fresh and the wine list is more than adequate. Service during heavy hours is a little slow but still adequate for a social evening.Special Features:
- Very different from BuckheaddisappointedDined on 8/16/2014We went to the Buckhead location 2 weeks ago. It was amazing. The food was so tender, marinated and well prepared. We went to Perimeter to try a closer location. The food was very dry and overcooked (even after being re-cooked and waiting). The taste or experience did not compare to the other location.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Food was great. Our server could have done a better job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulPottseVIPDined on 8/14/2014Such a staple. Seasons 52 is consistently a wonderful dinning expirence. They also have VEGAN options, yay!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant, as alwaysATLdinerDined on 8/14/2014Had a great dinner there. Sat outside and was very comfortable. Mohammed was an incredible server, and commend him and the rest of the staff.
- Awesome healthy mealAtlantaFoodieDined on 8/14/2014This is a great spot for great food at surprisingly low calorie counts. Make sure you make a reservation for lunch though. It gets super busy with local business lunches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty find in the Perimeter MallBeatlesfanDined on 8/13/2014We(work colleagues) had early reservations and were seated in a comfortable booth. The wine by the glass list had good variety and price range. The edamame appetizer was OK and seasonal corn chowder a hit. The tuna salad was superb with a light dressing. I can understand why it was described as a popular item. My colleagues had the scallops which they said were also excellent. The small deserts were perfect. Certainly a place I will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Party of five for lunch at 12:30 on a Wednesday. Food and service was excellent; they are clearly attuned to the business lunch crowd as they were very focused on getting our food out quickly so that we could enjoy ourselves without running out of time to eat. Only issue is that the restaurant was VERY loud at lunchtime because of the brisk business they were enjoying. This was very evident when, at 1:00, the crowd thinned and it became possible to have a conversation. Not a place for a quiet lunch, but wonderful menu and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usuallyvery good,but not this timeTootsieDined on 8/10/2014It was a Sunday night and not very busy. Our waitress was very inattentive and the drinks was very watered down ,I think from sitting and the food cold. I always order the same things so I knew this was not the usual fare. Bummer!
- Made Us Feel Like RoyaltyQueenBee1Dined on 8/9/2014We were 4 ladies in town for a business meeting and randomly selected this beautiful restaurant. We received EXCELLENT service the minute we walked in the door. The manager (yes the manager) made us feel like we were royalty and he was the one who actually assisted us with making our meal selections. Of course he didn't steer us wrong. The seafood was very fresh and wonderfully prepared. Specifically, the Branzino fish and the scallops. Loved the fact that everything was under 475 calories, but believe me the little dessert options are worth the extra calories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeRussDined on 8/9/2014They did a great job....…;(((((((;(;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality & ambiance, at it's finest!AlykinsDined on 8/8/2014Excellent, quality food! Various low calorie options, without lacking any flavor. They provide a special dietary menu (gluten-free, vegan, etc), upon request. Great ambiance and quality staff. A definite must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this place but just so ya knowdebbieDined on 8/8/2014The coffee was wonderful, the salad dressing, fresh lettuce was great, but the crab salad entree was a bit disappointing. Especially as it was the most expensive entree salad, but the crab had a fishy taste, and not in a good way. I won't pick that one again. Hate to complain about a place I love so much, but if that item can't be improved, you should lose it from the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elisaDined on 8/7/2014The thing I love the most is their calorie conscious menu. All the food is delicious but, especially when it comes to their desserts in little glasses, you can have yummy without loads of calories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great foodTigerDined on 8/6/2014The food is always great . . . seasonal menu changes always keeps it different.Special Features:
- Flat breadDianneVIPDined on 8/6/2014I must say that the flatbreads are the best in the city. Everytime we come we have a great meal.Special Features:
- Never DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014I am never disappointed with the food or service at Seasons 52.Special Features:
- Consistently goodBrianDined on 8/4/2014The menu changes quarterly. All the food is fresh and well presented. Servers are well trained and attentive. Get a reservation. This restaurant is popular.Special Features:
- Exceptional ServiceSpecialOcassionDined on 8/2/2014Everything about my experience was superb! The service was top notch, the best I've seen in years!!! The food was also great and dessert is to die for! Meeting the chef topped off my night! We celebrated our anniversary and received 3 very nice tokens of their appreciation for us celebrating our special occasion at Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OOPSdontdoitDined on 8/2/2014I have been to Seasons 52 many times before and I have enjoyed every time, except This night you guys were off, call it it a bad night.. the chicken was dry, the waitress dropped drinks on my quest, I did the clean up... Still a favorite of mine to eat, but disappointed in my last experience..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the restaurant!VCBCDined on 8/2/2014Love the ambiance and the food! Very consistent! Really enjoy dining with friends and family in the paino bar.Special Features:
- Great ambianceARMalDined on 8/2/2014Food and service always excellent. Food changes for season are great but should offer favorites year round.Special Features:
- outstanding experienceNSHMRIDined on 7/31/2014Everything was perfect from the service, which Nikki was totally unbelievable, never wrote anything down and there were 5 of us and got it all right. The food was excellent. The whole experience made for a perfect birthday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/30/2014Nice choice on the menu. Portion size is nice for those with a modest appetite. Healthy food options.Special Features: