Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
11611 Ellison Wilson Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 5616255852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Keith Stewart
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
318 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (175)special occasion (169)great for outdoor dining (161)fit for foodies (160)romantic (114)neighborhood gem (108)great for lunch (102)good for groups (100)vibrant bar scene (98)notable wine list (90)hot spot (49)great for brunch (41)late-night find (22)kid-friendly (17)Show More
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/30/2014Had xcellent dinners in past, but not this time. While flatbreads were very good, main courses were mediocre. Maine lobster tail was teeny, and hard to extract the meat. No lobster fork offered. Caramelized scallops did not excite either. Shrimp scampi not as expected. Brussels sprouts that sounded yummy were undercooked and had no taste, and were sent back. Waitress offered a substitute, but the asparagus we chose wasn't great either. The only item that was good as usual was the dessert selection, but that's not a reason to visit this venue. Despite our reservation, we were shown a booth in the noisy bar area. When that was rejected, no other booth seating was offered, and we sat at a more uncomfortable table in a quieter location.
- Always a great experiencegigisreviewDined on 10/29/2014We went to celebrate a friends birthday. Always make sure to let them know if there is a special occasion. Food was wonderful. I ordered the fish tacos with lettuce wraps instead of the taco shell..not a blink of the eye just a no problem we can do that! Love that!! Everyone's food was great and duh...you can't go wrong with their desserts!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/28/2014they were very attentive and acknowledged our anniversarySpecial Features:
- seasons for reasonscrispconneseurVIPDined on 10/27/2014As with all Seasons 52 this one features great healthy food exquisitely prepared attentive service welcoming smiles and a fibe wi n e selection. We come here often and are never disappointed. On the water inlet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014We have been to Seasons 52 on many occasions since we've moved down here & have always been delighted. It's why we keep coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- casual outdoor diningLoriDined on 10/26/2014The food is excellent but the outdoor dining was very casual...plastic tables wobbles (we had a group of 7) and the music speaker was very loud and located very near our table making conversation somewhat difficult. the service was VERY goodSpecial Features:
- Never disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014Good food at reasonable prices. A little too noisy to be romantic. Great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great mealPBGrunnerDined on 10/25/2014A good selection of great food. Dessert is in double shot glasses for less guilt. Overall just a great meal and we had outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 Palm Beach GardensOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014This restaurant never disppoints. Everything about it - variety of menu, quality of food and service and surroundings - are always excellent.Special Features:
- Wonderful!AG85Dined on 10/25/2014The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We'll definitely be coming back!Special Features:
- Healthy EatingPGL33VIPDined on 10/24/2014The food is always good and fresh and you feel healthy when you leave. Very nice presentation!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/24/2014Olga, was very friendly, attentive and accommodating. Made our experience memorable! Thank you!Special Features:
- PerfectPahokeeDined on 10/24/2014Great time was had by all! It was very special for my parents celebrating 63 years together. We requested a quiet area and was honored with a nice smaller room. Everyone who attended to us did a great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationiceman07Dined on 10/23/2014Went there to celebrate my wife's birthday. It would have been perfect had it not been for the fact that the kitchen forgot to serve the rack of lamb with the pomegranate sauce that it was supposed to come with and the roasted vegetables were hard because they were undercooked. My wife enjoyed the branzino very much. This is an expensive establishment and there is no excuse for mistakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectCmaioDined on 10/22/2014We visited while out of town, having been to other locations in Phoenix. The food was excellent good portions and healthy menu options. The room is beautiful, good wine list and desert menu Also enjoyed the live music in the piano bar. We look forward to visiting againSpecial Features:
- BettyHarryDined on 10/21/2014Wonderful as always! Love that the menu changes every few months - there's always something new to discover!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014We had a wonderful evening, the food and service were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always A PleasureSteveDined on 10/18/2014Visiting Seasons 52 is not just going out for dinner....it's an event. From the moment you walk into the door until the last bite of desert, the Season 52 experience will cater to your every desire. You can even feel better about your dining experience by knowing that the Seasons 52 menu counts the calories for you! No guilt trip or "diner's remorse" here! This has become our favorite dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another HittriononeDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I enjoyed Seasons 52 in Kansas City so much, we were delighted to find a location near Palm Beach during a recent weekend trip. Like KC this location was just excellent, wonderful ambiance, great food and service. The portions are ample but not overwhelming and you don't have to run 7 days a week to feel ok about eating wonderfully executed dishes, as the chef watches the calories for you. The wine and special recommendations are terrific - it is a very easy menu to work with. The shot glass deserts are great to cap off a couples dinner. So, put away the cell phone, enjoy the wine, the food and company. Well done Seasons 52!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bukshotDined on 10/17/2014It was our cousins 90th birthday and Seasons made it most enjoyable, Took our picture had a birthday card and the service and food were exceptional. We all enjoyed.Special Features:
- always a restaurant you count onprofalVIPDined on 10/17/2014close by, efficient, great service and wonderful viewSpecial Features:
- Fresh and delicious celebrationMavisUWSDined on 10/16/2014Celebrated my college friend's birthday here...again...and once more we were absolutely delighted with the food and the service. The wait staff made a suitable fuss over the birthday, and even took a picture as a momento! I had caramelized grilled sea scallops that were fresh and yummy. The friend had oak-grilled filet mignon and said it was perfect. I don't usually do dessert, but couldn't resist the flute of pumpkin mousse with a ginger cookie. A wonderful meal!Special Features:
- Great lunch with water viewJoeKDined on 10/16/2014Seasons 52 Palm Beach Gardens has been reliable for my family for lunch and dinner over the years - we've NEVER been disappointed. Service this time was particularly attentive. My guests, new to Seasons 52, were pleased and impressed.Special Features:
- Great LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/16/2014I took my wife, Mom and Dad here for lunch. Nice table outside overlooking the ICW. Food was very good and Joshua our server made the experience very good! It is always nice to have a great server!Special Features:
- Consistently greatSueFloridaDined on 10/16/2014Open table makes it easy to make a reservation. Great indoor or outdoor dining. Food consistently great and listing the calories is a real bonus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood StapleDonnaDined on 10/13/2014Consistently fresh local & seasonal (healthy) food. Especially like the veggie choices. Always great variety of flatbreads.Special Features:
- luv2eatoutVIPDined on 10/12/2014My husband and I always enjoy the great service and good food here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantBobFDined on 10/12/2014After waiting about 10 minutes after being seated, a server ,Monica M ,noticed that no one had been over to greet us or take a drink order. She apologized and immediately served us to profection for the balance of the evening, turning it into a wonderful experience. As usual, the food was beautifully presented and was delicious. One of our favorite local restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the entire experienceEvelitaDined on 10/11/2014The presentation of the food alone was exquisite. Everything was delicious including my cocktail. I would totally recommend this place to my friends. And I would definitely be coming back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great Servicejw914Dined on 10/11/2014I have been to this Seasons 52 on several occasions and it is always a treatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing experienceKatieDined on 10/10/2014Our reservation was for 5 people celebrating 3 birthdays. Warmly and promptly greeted, however reserved table was too small and we were told it was the only table available. We were uncomfortable but had no other choice. After appetizers but before entrees arrived, the manager introduced herself and said they could move us now. Right behind her were our entrees so we did not move. One entree was cold and the other was wrong. Of course our server was no where to be found. The manager did comp one meal and the desserts, but I would have gladly paid to have everything right for this special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52foranoccasionDined on 10/4/2014As always, great dinner! Service was great and so was the food!Special Features:
- Always a favoriteTrishskiDined on 10/4/2014Season's 52 never disappoints. Everything was amazing.Special Features:
- PatsyVIPDined on 10/4/2014We always enjoy Seasons 52. I love to try the seasonal entres; however, the quail with a balsamic sauce was not to my liking. the quail was not crisp and the balsamic sauce was minimal. My husband had bronzini and enjoyed it very much. My husband's martini had lipstick on the glass and had to be sent back. All in all, we had a pleasant evening.Special Features:
- foodiesVIPDined on 10/3/2014Great meal. Fantastic service but never intrusive, Olga was on the ball with drink refills and checking on us.Special Features:
- fabulous food. love the freshnesseatsmartDined on 10/3/2014love this restaurant. Always great food and service with a smileSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cornyDined on 10/3/2014Sat by the window on bottom level in the corner near the bar---noise level was very bad--could not carry on a conversation with the 4 people that were there. We were celebrating a birthday. Waitresses were very attentive--food was great --lobster flat bread was expensive with not much lobster for $15.00. Noise level may be better on the upper level away from the bar.Special Features:
- red1487Dined on 10/2/2014As always great place to dine Have eaten in 3 of their facilities all excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and locationMichaelGVIPDined on 9/30/2014Yes it is a chain, but you can still like it! The food is fresh and fun with a seasonal menu that focuses on more healthy options. The Palm Beach Gardens location is located on the Intracoastal so it is a great place to take out-of-town visitors. During the cooler months, be sure to enjoy the patio dining.Special Features:
- As usualCoolGrandmaDined on 9/29/2014As usual, the food was excellent and the service was great. Love the bar with the piano player.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.