Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
11611 Ellison Wilson Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 5616255852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Keith Stewart
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
313 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (170)special occasion (164)great for outdoor dining (158)fit for foodies (152)romantic (111)neighborhood gem (104)great for lunch (104)good for groups (100)vibrant bar scene (91)notable wine list (89)hot spot (46)great for brunch (43)late-night find (26)kid-friendly (21)Show More
- bukshotDined on 10/17/2014It was our cousins 90th birthday and Seasons made it most enjoyable, Took our picture had a birthday card and the service and food were exceptional. We all enjoyed.Special Features:
- always a restaurant you count onprofalVIPDined on 10/17/2014close by, efficient, great service and wonderful viewSpecial Features:
- Great lunch with water viewJoeKDined on 10/16/2014Seasons 52 Palm Beach Gardens has been reliable for my family for lunch and dinner over the years - we've NEVER been disappointed. Service this time was particularly attentive. My guests, new to Seasons 52, were pleased and impressed.Special Features:
- Great LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/16/2014I took my wife, Mom and Dad here for lunch. Nice table outside overlooking the ICW. Food was very good and Joshua our server made the experience very good! It is always nice to have a great server!Special Features:
- Consistently greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/16/2014Open table makes it easy to make a reservation. Great indoor or outdoor dining. Food consistently great and listing the calories is a real bonus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood StapleDonnaDined on 10/13/2014Consistently fresh local & seasonal (healthy) food. Especially like the veggie choices. Always great variety of flatbreads.Special Features:
- luv2eatoutVIPDined on 10/12/2014My husband and I always enjoy the great service and good food here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantBobFDined on 10/12/2014After waiting about 10 minutes after being seated, a server ,Monica M ,noticed that no one had been over to greet us or take a drink order. She apologized and immediately served us to profection for the balance of the evening, turning it into a wonderful experience. As usual, the food was beautifully presented and was delicious. One of our favorite local restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the entire experienceEvelitaDined on 10/11/2014The presentation of the food alone was exquisite. Everything was delicious including my cocktail. I would totally recommend this place to my friends. And I would definitely be coming back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great Servicejw914Dined on 10/11/2014I have been to this Seasons 52 on several occasions and it is always a treatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing experienceKatieDined on 10/10/2014Our reservation was for 5 people celebrating 3 birthdays. Warmly and promptly greeted, however reserved table was too small and we were told it was the only table available. We were uncomfortable but had no other choice. After appetizers but before entrees arrived, the manager introduced herself and said they could move us now. Right behind her were our entrees so we did not move. One entree was cold and the other was wrong. Of course our server was no where to be found. The manager did comp one meal and the desserts, but I would have gladly paid to have everything right for this special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52foranoccasionDined on 10/4/2014As always, great dinner! Service was great and so was the food!Special Features:
- Always a favoriteTrishskiDined on 10/4/2014Season's 52 never disappoints. Everything was amazing.Special Features:
- PatsyVIPDined on 10/4/2014We always enjoy Seasons 52. I love to try the seasonal entres; however, the quail with a balsamic sauce was not to my liking. the quail was not crisp and the balsamic sauce was minimal. My husband had bronzini and enjoyed it very much. My husband's martini had lipstick on the glass and had to be sent back. All in all, we had a pleasant evening.Special Features:
- foodiesVIPDined on 10/3/2014Great meal. Fantastic service but never intrusive, Olga was on the ball with drink refills and checking on us.Special Features:
- fabulous food. love the freshnesseatsmartDined on 10/3/2014love this restaurant. Always great food and service with a smileSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cornyDined on 10/3/2014Sat by the window on bottom level in the corner near the bar---noise level was very bad--could not carry on a conversation with the 4 people that were there. We were celebrating a birthday. Waitresses were very attentive--food was great --lobster flat bread was expensive with not much lobster for $15.00. Noise level may be better on the upper level away from the bar.Special Features:
- red1487Dined on 10/2/2014As always great place to dine Have eaten in 3 of their facilities all excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and locationMichaelGVIPDined on 9/30/2014Yes it is a chain, but you can still like it! The food is fresh and fun with a seasonal menu that focuses on more healthy options. The Palm Beach Gardens location is located on the Intracoastal so it is a great place to take out-of-town visitors. During the cooler months, be sure to enjoy the patio dining.Special Features:
- As usualCoolGrandmaDined on 9/29/2014As usual, the food was excellent and the service was great. Love the bar with the piano player.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal, great serviceRubyJeanneDined on 9/26/2014We enjoyed the Flavor Palm Beach Menu, which is a special promotion by area restaurants in the month of September. We each had a different entree and they were all excellent, and with an appetizer, salad and dessert for $35, it was a great deal. I've eaten here a number of times and it has always been good. The interior is beautiful and the view is of the Intracoastal waterway.Special Features:
- Dependable fine diningSueTDined on 9/26/2014Always enjoy my meal at seasons 52. Great dessert selection.Special Features:
- ibisgailDined on 9/26/2014The food was delicious. The service was superb. It was as if the servers were made to read a book on proper etiquette on serving a meal, and then tested on everything they had read. It was definitely a perfect evening for all six of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually LOVE...but bad experienceDanielleP143VIPDined on 9/25/2014Ususally love Seasons 52, but not a good exp this time. Our res. was for 8pm but the hostess said the res was for 7:15pm (but I have proof otherwise in my email/on my open table acct) & the rest of our exp continued to be downhill. The old fashioned was watery & flavorless. When ordering appetizers (warm mushroom salad with the dressing on the side & the tuna tartare), we were told they were out of tuna & the salad came w/dressing on it. The waitress made a snarky comment about being out of Tuna when we questioned another tuna dish;we didn't know if the tuna tartare & tuna roll was made w/ the same tuna base. For Entrees, we ordered Swordfish which they were out of as well & the entrees came w/o some of the veggies listed on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too LoudLikeToEatDined on 9/25/2014In many parts of the restaurant the noise level is too much. All because of the sound level of the entertainer in the bar. If you want a nice, quiet dinner, this is not the place. If you can put up with the noise, the food is very good and very fresh.Special Features:
- always consistentmerylparrrVIPDined on 9/25/2014Food, ambience and food selection was wonderful. Was pleasantly surprised with the Taste of Palm Beach $20 special menu. Wonderful and tasty selections. A great value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special date nightInlovewithSeasons52Dined on 9/20/2014We love visiting Seasons 52 for special date nights. We love to get dressed up and the environment is a wonderful mix between fancy and casual. I also am very careful about watching what I eat; their menu is always easy to find healthy options that meet my needs. Plus the staff is great at making any adjustments I need.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed eating at Seasons 52cissalDined on 9/20/2014We visit Palm Beach Gardens about 10 times a year. Each time we try to dine at Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Seasons 52Juliesfavs99Dined on 9/19/2014We love this place....food and service is consistently excellent! Great dirty vodka Martina's too!Special Features:
- Consistently goodSunnidazeVIPDined on 9/19/2014Delicious food that changes seasonally, friendly, professional service,and a gorgeous view of the intercostal. You can't beat that.Special Features:
- CristinaVIPDined on 9/18/2014Good food and great atmosphere. And I love their Flavor Palm Beach menu with the exception of the steak and blue cheese flat bread. Ours was too dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service And great foodOutForANiceDinnerDined on 9/18/2014Everyone in our party of 8 had a great meal. The service was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful! (Except the scallops)GrillMasterVIPDined on 9/18/2014Started with a "New Old Fashioned" which is a featured drink. it was excellent. The blackened steak and blue cheese flatbread appetizer was delicious. My wife had trout and I had scallops. I wish I had selected the trout. Several of my scallops had the gritty, sandy texture you sometimes get with lesser quality scallops. I won't order them again. Had a nice bottle of Chateau Ste Michelle Mimi Chardonnay which was excellent. Finished with sweets which hit the spot. Our server, Angie, was very accommodating and friendly. A great evening, except for the scallops. That's the only reason I didn't rate the food outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as always1ChipnMuffyDined on 9/18/2014Flatbreads and flights are a winner. The new lobster and three mushroom flatbreads are excellent. The red wine tastings are well chosen, and the service, as always, is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good could be GreatDateandDineDined on 9/17/2014As a suggestion for your wait staff...when a couple is seated and before they start their own conversation you want to ask them immediately if they would like a drink and not wait then come back to them and stand over top of them while they are having a (private) conversation making it very uncomfortable having someone stare you down until you acknowledge the waitress. In addition, the piano player was too loud and the song selection could have been better to fit the atmosphere of the evening.
- Food was great, but service..BitemeDined on 9/17/2014Food was wonderful as always. However our service was not very good. It is almost impossible to even rate our service cuz we were spending most of the evening to get some. First I got sweetened tea instead of unsweetened and it took close to ten minutes to fix the situation cuz our server didn't come to take our order until then. When I did get my tea I never got a refil cuz we didn't see our server until we were forced to wave her down for our check. When she did come over she said she would be bringing by the desert tray and we said no thank you cuz who knows how long that would take. It took our server about her five to ten to minutes to bring us our bill. My gf felt forced to pay with cash cuz who knows how long a cc would take.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!AztrukDined on 9/17/2014Piano Bar Player not so good-sorry. You have had much better. That did not diminish the great time we always have at Seasons 52. Keep up the great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52JackDined on 9/17/2014We have been to Seasons 52 before and have never been disappointed. The food, the atmosphere and the service were first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad meal there!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/15/2014I have been here dozens of times and it it consistently wonderful. Only suggestion would be to allow people to change out the side options for the Taste of Palm Beach special. Only four choices…..three starchy and one a salad. If you already ordered a salad and don't want starch…..you are S.O.L.~Special Features:
- Lunch on the Water!1travel2uDined on 9/14/2014On a warm summer morning, it is not too hot to dine on patio. You forget the warmth with the magnificent view of the water activity. Always a favorite of mine, day, evening, or night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.