Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
11611 Ellison Wilson Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 5616255852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Keith Stewart
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
362 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (214)special occasion (199)great for outdoor dining (197)fit for foodies (172)great for lunch (139)romantic (138)neighborhood gem (116)good for groups (114)notable wine list (112)vibrant bar scene (101)great for brunch (55)hot spot (53)late-night find (35)kid-friendly (27)Show More
- Never a bad meal there!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/15/2014I have been here dozens of times and it it consistently wonderful. Only suggestion would be to allow people to change out the side options for the Taste of Palm Beach special. Only four choices…..three starchy and one a salad. If you already ordered a salad and don't want starch…..you are S.O.L.~Special Features:
- Lunch on the Water!1travel2uDined on 9/14/2014On a warm summer morning, it is not too hot to dine on patio. You forget the warmth with the magnificent view of the water activity. Always a favorite of mine, day, evening, or night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningGigishoDined on 9/13/2014We had a very enjoyable evening. The service was great as was the food. Would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhilipVIPDined on 9/13/2014Service and food were excellent and the atmosphere overlooking the intracoastal waterway was beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperienceSusanDined on 9/13/2014It was a fabulous night at one of our favorite restaurants. I loved my chicken - swapped out the healthy side for the Yukon gold wonderful mashed potatoes. My husband ate all 7 of his lamb chops cooked to perfection. Our table mates loved their filet mignon and salmon. Dessert was incredible- s'mores for me. We never leave there hungry and always have smiles on our faces. It never disappoints- thank you Palm Beach Gardens Seasons 52.Special Features:
- Just so-soDaveDined on 9/12/2014We've been there in the past and loved it ---- but this experience was not up to par. Food was generic --- service was lacking. Wondering if it's becoming just another Darden restaurant. Just so-so.Special Features:
- Used to be my favoriteCeeceekayDined on 9/12/2014Love this restaurant BUT it has gotten a little pricey. Enjoy live music BUT it has gotten a little to loud. Not easy to carry on a meaningful conversation with dining companions.Special Features:
- NoiseysunshineDined on 9/10/2014Although the food and service were excellent, the piano/singing was loud and harsh. Background music when live music wasn't playing reminded our group of an "Applebees" type restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SumrgameDined on 9/7/2014As usual, Seasons 52 was wonderful with the one exception of the noise level. When the restaurant is filled, the noise level rises accordingly. Should be some method employed to absorb the noise level especially with people like me who require hearing aids to hear properly.Special Features:
- Great Birthday CelebrationLoriDined on 9/7/2014We celebrated my mom's 80th birthday with the family here. The food was wondereful as it always is. The service was exceptional and our waiter went overboard to make her feel special. He even took a picture and printed it out for us before we left. Highly recommend this restuarant. Very consistentSpecial Features:
- DeliciousGTSNY1VIPDined on 9/6/2014Seasons 52 is one of my favorite neighborhood restaurants. Reasonably priced and a lovely setting, tgis pretty placw is always graet. From amazing and fresh seafood, great steaks and delicious vegetables....you can't go wrong.Special Features:
- As usual an excellent timekhaotickatDined on 9/6/2014We came a bit earlier to have a drink at the bar before dinner and the service was prompt and the pianist at the bar was enjoyable. Carolina our waitress was excellent. The food was amazing and dessert is always something I look forward to.Special Features:
- Great Food!EnjoyeatingoutDined on 9/6/2014Perfect evening as usual! The food was delicious, service was great... An enjoyable evening...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- syllSyllDined on 9/6/2014My three friends and I were celebrating our birthdays. We all enjoyed our lunch and dessert. Waitress was excellent as was the food.Special Features:
- Annual ExcellenceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014All positive... Have held many functions in PBGardens as well as lunch, brunch, dinner & cocktails & other delightsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavor Palm BeachfoodiesVIPDined on 9/2/2014We went to kick off the beginning of Flavor Palm Beach and Seasons 52 outdid themselves. The special menu was on the table and we didn't have to request it like at so many places and get that look of "OH NO." This was a 4 course price fixe with lots of choices and all portions were the same as served when individually ordered. Every course was wonderful and served exactly as ordered, fantastic! Our waiter had a super personality and he was right on top of having drinks refilled and checking on us after each course was brought to the table. Superb evening and worth my drive from south county up to PGA. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Never DisappointedChloeqDined on 9/2/2014In an area where restaurants come and go with the snowbirds, one can always count on a Seasons 52. The menu, which changes seasonally, is filled with creative and delicious offerings. Thoroughly enjoyed our dinners from the butternut squash soup to the always-amazing small tastes desserts.Special Features:
- Usually Outstandingfjoseph27Dined on 9/1/2014Has always been a favorite of mine, this is the first time I was disappointed. Service was slow and the trout was overcooked and dry.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014Good food good friends. Love using open table to find a great place that takes reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu, food and service!HonestelVIPDined on 8/31/2014I have one complaint this time. Although the ambience, food and service remain as good as ever, we seem lately to be waiting 10-15 minutes for our reserved table. Top restaurants do not let reservations run behind, especially with faithful customers. It can happen every once in a while, but repeatedly -- no-- then it becomes the norm and doesn't warrant a 5-star rating.Special Features:
- A Delicious ChoiceCruvertwinVIPDined on 8/31/2014Love Seasons52. The food and wine are delicious and the staff is very professional and kind. I love the great options of food and how often the menu changes. I had the corn and crab soup and salmon salad. Oh my goodness....so wonderful !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A night out with friendsSLLWDined on 8/30/2014We socialize here in Fla by dining out. This place fits the bill. The food is very good, nicely presented with attentive service. Prices are somewhat high but portions were more than adequate. This was our first time at Seasons 52 and we were pleased. We will come back.Special Features:
- Great placeTopsDined on 8/30/2014Very good in all categories. Good wine, good food and good service.Special Features:
- Great foodPBCreviwerDined on 8/29/2014Seasons 52 is always good, been twice in the last week. The first time we went on a Saturday at 5:30 without a reservation. The hostess was kind of snippy and said of we didn't have a reservation they were sold out but the restaurant was empty. They did tell us after that we could sit in the bar and have the regular menu. We almost left because they were kind of rude but found a nice table in bar and had a very nice meal. The second time we had a reservation but asked to sit outside which is lovely and much quieter. Food is always great, especially the little desserts!Special Features:
- green and goodcrispconneseurVIPDined on 8/29/2014These people do it right. From parking to desert... great wine flights... nutritious and delicious on the water indoor and outdoor seating all excellent. Add a great bar and reasonable prices and you have a cant miss event...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently very goodpoodlepersonDined on 8/27/2014We have been here twice before and other Seasons 52 many times (mostly in Orlando). We always look forward to going and are never disappointed with the food,service and ambience. A great experience for lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We simply love this place!ANightOutDined on 8/25/2014My wife and I moved here about 2 years ago with a newborn and never get out of the house. With a week before our second child, we had family in town that gave us an opportunity for a nice dinner out. There are very few restaurants around here that have interesting menus. Everything is either Italian or seafood. When we saw this menu, we realized it was where we wanted to go. There was no rush. Our waitress Alyssa was wonderful. The food was off-the-charts delicious. As people who try to eat organic and seasonal produce, this restaurant is right up our alley as they change the specials weekly based on seasonal ingredients. This is definitely OUR place now!Special Features:
- nice experience.DXBPBGDined on 8/23/2014It was highly recommended and did lived up to the hype.Special Features:
- Seasons 52edgarDined on 8/23/2014The restaurant did not honor the time of our OpenTable reservation. It appeared that they overbooked on this particular Saturday night. Perhaps things would have been better if we were to return on a weekday.
- always a great mealsjoh9323Dined on 8/23/2014seasons 52 palm beach gardens is just plain first class the servers are knowledgeable and friendly food is always exceptional a great value and that's why we keep coming back.Special Features:
- Delicious!!!Gourmand2Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent meal every time! Fresh ingredients, well prepared ... Flavorful! Filet mignon cooked to perfection, the Bransino (sea bass) outstanding ... Loved the fig & bacon flatbread ... Great staff! Very enjoyable!Special Features:
- Great except for noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014We arrived @7pm and music from bar made it hard to have a conversation. After request to waitress the sound volume was lowered and was much better. Food was very good. Liked kale and romaine caesar salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Dining ExperienceScrappinginthesunDined on 8/22/2014Delightful as always! We will be back for the Fall menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winner!1ChipnMuffyDined on 8/21/2014Another nice experience at Seasons 52! This time we enjoyed the new flatbreads and flights choices, trying their red and white wine selections. We definitely found some favorites, and enjoyed the chicken and the goat cheese flatbreads. They also have new happy hour appetizers. We opted for the baby lamb chops and chicken skewers, and both were delicious. Always a great time here, with knowledgeable servers and a comfortable atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/19/2014Good food good service overall a wonderful experience we continue to find a consistent it will be returning on our next visit to the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PGA's best!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/19/2014The food was great, I had the scallops with sweet corn risotto for my main & goat cheese ravioli for a starter. The wine selection was solid with a number of great wines right in the meaty 12-16 dollar a glass range. What really made the night was our server, Jason R, who guided us through the menu and made great suggestions. He was there at all the right times. Thanks!Special Features:
- Great find!KatiaDined on 8/19/2014This was my first time at Seasons 52 and I was not disappointed. The food ans service where great. I had the seared AHI Tuna salad which was very well presented and tasted great. The portions are perfect for a late dinner. My group and I also had the whole dessert tray and we absolutely loved every single dessert! I was suprised that servers where concious to serve ladies first when pouring drinks etc.... this is usually not the case in many restaurants in the same area. Conclusion... great restaurant ... I recommend sitting outside on the water!Special Features:
- franDined on 8/17/2014we all enjoyed our food. It is more seasoned than I remembered which is a good thing. We had stopped going there because the food had gotten boring. But it is more flavorful now. We will add the restaurant to our list again. Enough choices for those on a diet.Special Features:
- great mealRonaldDined on 8/16/2014every course we had was delicious from the appetizer to desert..our server was pleasant and efficient..definitely will go back againSpecial Features:
- spectacular servicegochrisDined on 8/16/2014This place always impresses us from the moment we walk in the door until the time we leave. The food is amazing and the service can't be beat!Special Features: