Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
11611 Ellison Wilson Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (561) 625-5852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Keith Stewart
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
329 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (173)scenic view (169)fit for foodies (168)great for outdoor dining (167)neighborhood gem (117)great for lunch (109)romantic (107)vibrant bar scene (107)good for groups (107)notable wine list (85)hot spot (56)great for brunch (39)late-night find (24)kid-friendly (16)Show More
- Delicious and diet-friendly!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014I have been to Seasons 52 on several occasions. I have always enjoyed the food very much, and appreciate greatly the attention to taste and healthy preparation! As I follow a strict low fat and low calorie diet, it is often difficult to enjoy a meal in a restaurant without asking a dozen questions and making numerous adjustments to the preparation of my dishes. None of that is necessary at Seasons! Each dish is made delicious using only ingredients that support a healthy eating plan. My daughter and I ordered several dishes and shared them. Our favorite was the Lobster flatbread, which was severed piping hot and crispy. We also had the black bean chili, elevated to elegance by the use of stew beef in place of ground beef, and finished off perfectly with a dollop of cilantro sour cream. For the entree course, we ordered the Branzino, a perfectly flaky fish served whole, but with the head and bones removed for ease of eating. It was topped with fresh herbs and lemon and we ate all of it! I also ordered the roasted Brussels sprouts, which was served in a small cast iron skillet that kept them hot as I ate ate them. We were so full for our delicious meal that we were unable to order the signature Seasons 52 desserts! But, not to worry, we are certain to return soon for another mouth-watering feast without the guilt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expectations higher than resultsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Atmosphere very nice but much too dark. Waitress had to provide small penlight for reading the menu. I couldn't see the food on my plate to decide what I was eating - it was an adventure in recognizing the tastes. Music too loud for conversation. Waitress was excellent, energetic and friendly. She provided great service and was exceptionally accommodating to food needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RagsRagsDined on 11/21/2014One of the best restaurants in the Palm Beaches. Our server Jodie was a delight, and the presentation of my fish dish was super nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choicelocals2Dined on 11/19/2014We had dinner the other night for our anniversary and had had wonderful dining experience. Highly recommend, Our waitress Lisa was great. She complemented our evening with her exceptional service. Truly made us feel special on our wedding anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BuddyBuddyDined on 11/16/2014We had a wonderful dinner at Seasons 52. Every effort was made to accommodate us and the food was prepared perfectly. The ambience and the service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Fresh MenuDaveVIPDined on 11/15/2014Something for everyone (even vegan) and service that is top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nonicknameDined on 11/15/2014I was not pleased with the valet parking setup, the attendant was somewhat rude. This did not make a good start for the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed compared to past Seasons52 ExperienceSadatSeasons52Dined on 11/14/2014We've dined at Seasons52 in Atlanta, GA, and the dining experience, overall, was incredible! We received excellence service, delicious, well prepared food served to us in a warm and comfortable setting. After recently moving to South Florida, we were excited to find Seasons52 in the West Palm area, but were sorely disappointed with our dining experience there. We received lacking service from three different servers, drinks were left empty, our food was overcooked (flatbread burned) and at time of departure we had to help the valet locate our key fob after initially delivering the wrong vehicle to us. Quite the night, but we made the best of it! It is unlikely that we will return to this Season52 location, but we will dine again with Seasons52 in Atlanta, GA and will try others.
- Excellent placeedceDined on 11/14/2014A very pleasant staff, excellent food and just the right amounts, good wine selection. great ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dinner!RoRoVIPDined on 11/13/2014We enjoyed our yummy meal as we always do at Seasons. We love everything about it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad meal there!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/12/2014I have been to Season's 52 dozens of times and it is consistenly good, reliable and a great place; especially to bring guests from up north.Special Features:
- LiviDined on 11/12/2014My go to restaurant for out of town guests, family, & night out with friends. We frequent by boat for lunch. The menu & food never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2RWSVIPDined on 11/10/2014I HAD NOT BEEN THERE FOR A MONTH OR SO.................BUT SEASON'S 52 RARELY DISAPPOINTS.....................AND THIS WAS NO EXCEPTION. THE FOOD WAS ONLY SURPASSED BY MY FRIENDS COMPANY. GREAT TIME ALL AROUND, ROBERTA STEPHENSSpecial Features:
- Always great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/10/2014I love the calorie menue. Keeps me on calorie tract.Slim downSpecial Features:
- JemyslDined on 11/9/2014I've been to Seasons 52 many many times...it's always great!Special Features:
- Great restaurantRochelleDined on 11/9/2014I love coming to dine at Seasons 52, especially at this location. The canal view is quite pretty but the best is the ambiance and food. The flatbread is a great appetizer and all the entrees are delicious. It's just the right amount of food and still can't believe that each course is under the 500 calorie mark. However the desserts are the best! They are aesthetically beautiful and really just enough to end the meal. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJudyDined on 11/9/2014The salmon on a plank was excellent. We are coming for Thanksgiving.Special Features:
- Inpecable Service and FoodKate62Dined on 11/8/2014I made the reservation through Open Table and asked specifically for a window seat - that's exactly what I got. The food was amazing, the service timely and friendly; when I ordered wine, a new bottle was opened both times. I had the filet and it was cooked perfectly. We will be back again and again. The environment was very loud though. The music and singer was overbearing. Music alone would have been enough for the smallness of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScrumptiousCelesteeeDined on 11/8/2014The experience was positively pleasurable. Every aspect was an evening of delight that will be treasured. It is a Devine venue, service, food, and estatics are impeccable. Worth every cent although found very reasonable to my added delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECTSkayVIPDined on 11/8/2014Waitress Christy was very knowledgeable and helpful. Food was prepared very well. Best experience at Seasons 52 in last six months.Special Features:
- Most Inviting!GeeskiVIPDined on 11/6/2014You are never disappointed with anything at Season's! Food is consistently fresh and delicious. Truly always a lovely dining experience!Special Features:
- As usual, a successGinnygemDined on 11/5/2014We love seasons 52. They have fantastic food and make every visit a memorable one.Special Features:
- GREAT NIGHTCOPPLEDined on 11/2/2014HAVENT BEEN HERE IN 2 YEARS SO HAPPY WE CAME BACK EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFULSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014We celebrated a birthday at Seasons 52 and were pleased with the evening. While it started slowly with a reservation seating delay. It was made up for with apologies, excellent service, and a comp appetizer. Overall a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Falling for AutumnMAPKDined on 11/1/2014We enjoyed the fall flavors in the food and the gift cert for $10.00 was enticing and helpful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDinner2014Dined on 10/30/2014Had xcellent dinners in past, but not this time. While flatbreads were very good, main courses were mediocre. Maine lobster tail was teeny, and hard to extract the meat. No lobster fork offered. Caramelized scallops did not excite either. Shrimp scampi not as expected. Brussels sprouts that sounded yummy were undercooked and had no taste, and were sent back. Waitress offered a substitute, but the asparagus we chose wasn't great either. The only item that was good as usual was the dessert selection, but that's not a reason to visit this venue. Despite our reservation, we were shown a booth in the noisy bar area. When that was rejected, no other booth seating was offered, and we sat at a more uncomfortable table in a quieter location.
- Would give it one more trydkrnDined on 10/30/2014This was our first time at the restaurant. I ordered the rack of lamb which was very fatty and hard to cut. The manager came over, apologized and I received in a very timely manner the sea scallops which were good. My husband and I were given a complimentary desert. Since I know people that have been there and really enjoyed the food, I would go back there a second timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experiencegigisreviewDined on 10/29/2014We went to celebrate a friends birthday. Always make sure to let them know if there is a special occasion. Food was wonderful. I ordered the fish tacos with lettuce wraps instead of the taco shell..not a blink of the eye just a no problem we can do that! Love that!! Everyone's food was great and duh...you can't go wrong with their desserts!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/28/2014they were very attentive and acknowledged our anniversarySpecial Features:
- ALWAYS YUMMY!ChefMarshaVIPDined on 10/27/2014Always consistent with great food, drink and service. Seasons 52 is my go to restaurant as it never disappoints!Special Features:
- seasons for reasonscrispconneseurVIPDined on 10/27/2014As with all Seasons 52 this one features great healthy food exquisitely prepared attentive service welcoming smiles and a fibe wi n e selection. We come here often and are never disappointed. On the water inlet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014We have been to Seasons 52 on many occasions since we've moved down here & have always been delighted. It's why we keep coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- casual outdoor diningLoriDined on 10/26/2014The food is excellent but the outdoor dining was very casual...plastic tables wobbles (we had a group of 7) and the music speaker was very loud and located very near our table making conversation somewhat difficult. the service was VERY goodSpecial Features:
- Never disappointingPickyeaterDined on 10/25/2014Good food at reasonable prices. A little too noisy to be romantic. Great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great mealPBGrunnerDined on 10/25/2014A good selection of great food. Dessert is in double shot glasses for less guilt. Overall just a great meal and we had outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 Palm Beach GardensDiningdaysDined on 10/25/2014This restaurant never disppoints. Everything about it - variety of menu, quality of food and service and surroundings - are always excellent.Special Features:
- Wonderful!AG85Dined on 10/25/2014The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We'll definitely be coming back!Special Features:
- Healthy EatingPGL33VIPDined on 10/24/2014The food is always good and fresh and you feel healthy when you leave. Very nice presentation!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/24/2014Olga, was very friendly, attentive and accommodating. Made our experience memorable! Thank you!Special Features:
- PerfectPahokeeDined on 10/24/2014Great time was had by all! It was very special for my parents celebrating 63 years together. We requested a quiet area and was honored with a nice smaller room. Everyone who attended to us did a great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.