Seasons 52 - Orlando
7700 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32836Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4073545212
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM (11:00 PM on Friday) Saturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Glus
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Orlando
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Seasons 52 - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
536 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (339)fit for foodies (289)romantic (234)scenic view (202)notable wine list (196)good for groups (193)neighborhood gem (138)great for lunch (132)vibrant bar scene (107)hot spot (95)great for outdoor dining (74)great for brunch (55)late-night find (48)kid-friendly (39)Show More
- great meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014We had an amazing meal at Season's 52 and would recommend it to anybody!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/29/2014As always food was good. One flat bread was burned and I was surprised they even served it to us. Took a very long time to get our food. I have eaten here often and this was by far the worst service we have ever received. Our appetizers were never picked up off the table once our lunch entrees were served. Not sure what was going on but this was not the typical Season's 52 experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoseVIPDined on 9/28/2014The poor waiter was overloaded but he really did his best. Good job to him. food was great as always. not sure why it was so freaken cold. I don't like my food getting cold because of the dumb air conditioningSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014the inital waitress was not very attentative when asked questions she did not seem to know the answersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top 5bmw421Dined on 9/27/2014One of the top 5 dining experiences in our 20 years together. Trust me, that's saying something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary night!rrrrrrrrrrrrrikDined on 9/27/2014We love going to Season's 52 for special evenings out. This was no exception. The food as always is terrific and me having a gluten allergy, it's great going to place who understands my issue and ensures that my food is correctly done. Great food, great ambiance and at a good price too! Definitely recommend!Special Features:
- A bit disappointed. .LMTKDined on 9/27/2014Took advantage of the magical dining and both meals were very bland..almost tasteless. Filet was cooked to my liking but very little taste. The chicken was even more tasteless. Broccoli was almost raw. Desserts were delish. Atmosphere was nice...disappointed because I heard great things but I don't think I'll return...Special Features:
- The Browns' ExperiencePlacetobeDined on 9/27/2014Our experience was amazing. It was very filling and the ambiance was intimate. It was a great 1st time experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRosieDined on 9/26/2014The food and the service were both excellent. I would have been happy with having the flatbreads as my entree.Special Features:
- Great timeLuvgoodfoodDined on 9/26/2014I went with a couple of friends. We ordered off the happy hour and regular menu. Everything was great. The Cabernet was wonderful also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WELL DONE..BILLBETTYDined on 9/26/2014Perfect Orlando Magical Dining... we went early.. 530 PM and beat the crowd.. it filled up by 630 PM Friday night.. Waitress was exceptional..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and Service!AngieDined on 9/25/2014I went on a double date here and we had a great time. The food was delicious and our server, Trent, was very helpful and pleasant. He was very knowledgeable of the menu and very attentive. The four of us were very happy with our meals and had no complaints what so ever. The salmon and filet mignon were by far the best tasting and highly recommended. But overall everything was very good and perfectly seasoned. I would definitely return and hope to have the same server:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised & disappointedHmmmmDined on 9/25/2014We like S52 a lot. But this time we were surprised because guests in our party had to ask for new silverware; one fork was dirty and another fork's tines were sorely bent out of shape. But what surprised us the most is that one guest barely touched the entree. No manager never came by to ask if everything was OK and the server never asked what was wrong with the entree. It was really disappointing because the problem could have been easily solved early on. Did not expect these kind of things from S52.
- Overcooked seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014Visited the Orlando location during vacation. While our server was good and friendly, I ordered the scallops and my husband ordered the salmon, and both were overdone. Unfortunate. I am now hesitant to try the Century City location.
- Always great service!Insurance77Dined on 9/24/2014Best flat-breads in town! The service has always been excellent. I love the little desserts, they go really well with their amazing espresso.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ValueluvagreatmealDined on 9/24/2014Overall a great value. Good food, nice surroundings, plenty of parking, friendly and helpful staff. A nice place to go to relax and enjoy a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem of Restaurant RowNickDined on 9/23/2014I have never had a bad meal here and our Magical Dining Month experience was no exception. The menu was very thoughtfully created and plating was superb. I've always enjoyed the fact that the kitchen allows the food to display it's own flavor without need for confusing the pallet with unnecessary spices, oils, and marinade.Special Features:
- Clinton amazing serverlinda08Dined on 9/23/2014we had clintom as ower server he was amazing he was so helpfully and he had us lafeing all the time i dont think a smile came off my face until i had to say good by to him the next time i come a am going to ask for him he did an amazing job really made ower diner with friends and one to remeberSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014From the hostess taking note that we were there for a special occasion to the delicious food and amazing service of P.J., this dinner and evening went off better than I could have hoped for- P.J. paced the meal perfectly and treated us as if we were his only table. I highly recommend this restaurant and especially for special occasions- Thank you to everyone at Seasons 52!Special Features:
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014The menu is terrific. They may have been a tad understaffed because it took about ten minutes past our reservation time to get seated, even though we were told the table was being cleaned when we entered 5 minutes early. And then it took probably 10 minutes before our server made it to our table. The restaurant was busy, but not super busy. Ironically our server was training someone, so we had double servers but infrequent table visits. But taking longer at Seasons 52 just extends the pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Great food-Great PricewinedoctorVIPDined on 9/21/2014I haven't had a meal that wasn't excellent yet. Get the Spinach salad. Share it. It's huge and the best I've had. Had the Quail last time. Incredible. Gotta love the way they do desserts.Special Features:
- A Great ValueDoctorGDined on 9/21/2014In this moderate price range, no restaurant delivers the quality of food that Seasons 52 does. We love it and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShameSeasonVIPDined on 9/20/2014even with a reservation we had to wait 15 minutes to sit. the waiter who served us, it took another 10 to 15 minutes to say hello. took the request of the drinks, let the soft wine on the table with nothing to freeze and disappeared for another 25 minutes, when I lost my patience and asked for the manager to change our waiter. in the meantime, he appeared on the table and was super rude to us. that's a shame, but typical of the Darden Restaurants. The new waitress service was impeccableSpecial Features:
- Reservation did not matterDisappointedDined on 9/20/2014I have eaten at Seasons 52 many times but may never again. We waited over 25 minutes past our reservation time and finally found a table in the bar area, where it was so loud we could hardly hear each other speak when almost shouting. The hostess said they overbooked the restaurant and were running late. They did send a free flatbread and dessert, but they should have done more, like tell us up front of the problem instead of making us angry by ignoring us for over 20 minutes and only admitting the problem when we asked why we had not been seated. Perhaps they don't care if they treat tourists like this, but not everyone who eats there is a tourist. Very disappointing. Who knows how long it would have taken them to honor our reservation.
- silverbuckeyesilverbuckeyeDined on 9/20/2014We have dined here before, but the service and the food were not like we have had in the past. After getting our flat bread, we waited about 40 minutes for our appetizers instead they brought our entree and when I told them we did not get our appetizers she said they would remake our entrees. Our soup and salad was brought to us, but when we got our entrees they were cold. They had been sitting all the time while we ate our soup and salad. Not the quality I expect from a restaurant like Seasons 52. I told the waitress and she only took $10 off our bill. Very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent meal alwaystra1Dined on 9/20/2014Always my favorite place to dine! Love it! Lunch or dinner its always great and it has the best bloody Mary in the neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointedjohnny220Dined on 9/19/2014I had not been here in a while but, The food and service was fantastic as always.Special Features:
- Exelant!!Mbusa2100Dined on 9/19/2014Great concept. Menu changes with the seasons to stay fresh. All items under 475 calories. Elegant ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great servicelocalDined on 9/17/2014We've dined at this Seasons 52 multiple times; this time we came for the Magical Dining Menu. The food was prepared well, and our server was attentive. This year you get to choose 2 desserts for the Magical Dining. That was nice!Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationJudyDined on 9/17/2014I took my granddaughter to celebrate her 14th birthday. We went to the same Seasons 52 last year for her 13th birthday and she requested that we go there again. Although the food was excellent our server was not as friendly as last years. She was pleasant but did not seem to know it was her birthday even though the hostess recognized it and even gave my granddaughter a birthday card. All in all, it was pleasant but not as special as last year.Special Features:
- seasons 52OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014I enjoyed the overall dining experience, we went on a busy night and still had excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great if Time is not an IssueOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/16/2014We arrived at our reservation time of 6:30. First we were going to be seated at a table surrounding by filled tables and very noisy. We asked to be moved to a booth in the bar area, which was great but a waitress didn't come for over 30 minutes. She was very nice but lets just say we didn't complete dinner until 10pm. The wait in between courses etc was not acceptable. Had we not been out with friends we hadn't seen for a long time it would have been horrible. The food was fine but nothing exception.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchPattiDined on 9/16/2014I've been to Seasons 52 several times, but this was my first lunch experience. The Artichoke and Goat Cheese flat bread was delicious - and a perfect size for lunch for one. I had a special request to omit the peppers, and the waiter was very gracious about it. She asked us if we were in a hurry so that she could ensure we got out in a timely manner, but since we were old friends, catching up, she didn't push us, but let us set the pace. We celebrated with a Bloody Mary that just tasted perfect, and the entire lunch was just great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Wonderful"DinngDined on 9/15/2014Seasons 52 is always at the top of their game. I have dined there several times and each and every time I find them to be excellent. Customer service is outstanding, from the receptionist to the wait staff. Menu choices are plentiful. All food is presented and prepared well with a high degree of quality. Our party of three had an exceptional dining experience. It was simply, "wonderful".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catered to our groupMagicalLadiesofClermontDined on 9/15/2014Tom at Seasons 52 was very attentive to our group. He took care of all of our needs. The Flatbread appetizers were the best that I have had at any restaurant. We ordered from the magical dining menu and the whole table had a taste of the following main courses - salmon, scallops and filet. The Salmon with dill sauce was the tastiest. The scallops were good and there were plenty of them - but the risotto was tasteless and boring. The mini desserts were fun and very yummy.Special Features:
- Service not up to usualChuckHDined on 9/14/2014We have eaten here on several occasions. On each visit the good and service were excellent. On this visit the food was still excellent but the service was not what we had come to expect. We don't know if it was just an "off" night for the waiter, or he was new, or just disorganized. In any case the service this visit was below par.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Utterly SuperbeLrE5Dined on 9/14/2014What a fantastic place! The food was stunning and our waiter, Jesse, could not have done more for us. We travelled from England and this restaurant came highly recommended. We had a fabulous evening and it was so lovely to find somewhere that food allergies are seen as no trouble at all and I could eat exactly what I wanted. All the food was just stunning. Thank you very much Seasons 52 and the next time we come across the pond we will absolutely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Can Be Found in OrlandoEatUrVeggiesDined on 9/13/2014Great dining experience at Seasons 52 in Orlando. Terrific seasonal menus; you must try one of their signature flatbreads- "delish!" Extensive wine list and broad enough selection on entrees. I have been here before and will certainly return.Special Features:
- Great Food, but...ChowHoundVIPDined on 9/13/2014We have been to this restaurant several times and have basically had great experiences with food and waiters, however, there appears to be a problem with the front hostesses. Each visit we have been made to cool our heels up front for 10 to 15 minutes even WITH a reservation. Someone needs to hire an adult to oversee all the pretty kids running the front. This visit we arrived at 7:54pm for an 8pm reservation and the hostess told us to have a seat, and we would be seated when it was "closer" to our reservation time. Huh? Finally at 8:10pm after watching several young couples seated immediately, we followed the example of the other "older" patrons and asked, "How much longer?" Like the other older groups, we were then seated.Special Features:
- Back on trackHaggisDined on 9/13/2014Have dined here numerous times and been impressed. Unfortunately our anniversary dinner there was awful. We gave it another try and are glad to say restaurant is back on track. Filet Mignon and lamb were delicious and mini indulgences never disappoint. Roys next door still ahead on the sushi rolls I'm afraid!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.