Seasons 52 - Orlando
7700 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32836Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4073545212
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM (11:00 PM on Friday) Saturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Glus
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Orlando
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Seasons 52 - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
536 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (356)fit for foodies (288)romantic (236)scenic view (218)notable wine list (200)good for groups (171)great for lunch (152)neighborhood gem (136)vibrant bar scene (114)great for outdoor dining (100)hot spot (90)great for brunch (78)late-night find (52)kid-friendly (42)Show More
- Healthy and so good!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We visit whenever there is something to celebrate or when we want to impress our friends. This was a neighbor get together that I made reservations for in advance. We had a great booth looking out onto the patio dining area. The restaurant was busy but we were able to speak casually to our guests. The server was knowledgeable of the menu and helped with suggestions. Our food was wonderful and so fresh that all the components complimented each other. Great wine selections. The evening went by in a wink but we'll be back to enjoy more of the restaurant's charms and good food.Special Features:
- my favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014It's a must when visiting my mom in Orlando..food excellent value and service is always great..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014This was our repeat visit for our anniversary. The staff was very hospitable and the food was wonderful. Couldn't have asked for a better place to celebrate.Special Features:
- Great find !JANDJDined on 8/29/2014Great diverse selection! Service was excellent and great with recommendations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealJaybirdDined on 8/29/2014The meal was delicious. Anthony the server was the best. It was like an ice box in there. Took 2 hoursSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/29/2014Shrimp cocktail was raw, scallops were cooked on only one side, dessert was the best part of the meal. Definitely not going back.
- Seasons 52OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Great restaurant. A little pricey, but great food. Amazing ambience and views. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I will most certainly be going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for business luncheonLoriDined on 8/29/2014Seasons 52 on Sand Lake Road is an excellent place for great food, very good service and a beautiful atmosphere.Special Features:
- One of the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014Wonderful restaurant. Always go there when we are in Orlando. So glad they are coming to Sarasota. Outstanding ambiance and food.Special Features:
- Outstanding foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014We did the magical dining menu. Four courses, each excellent and almost too much food. Not bad for the price. Service was top notch... Waiter was always there ensuring we were ok. Sat in the back looking at Little Sand Lake. Only problem was the setting sun in the eyes, but easily ignored given. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeffDined on 8/28/2014The service was great!!!!! The food is always delicious! Our server made us feel extra special and we very much appreciated the attention to detail. We always enjoy our dining experience at Seasons 52. It is one of the best restaurants on Sand Lake road.Special Features:
- Consistent Quality and Great ValueTripDined on 8/25/2014Seasons 52 never disappoints. The food is fresh and creative, service always just right, and a great value in upscale dining. George M always has a terrific wine list too.Special Features:
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Had dinner here for our last night in Orlando and sorry we didn't find it sooner. Loved the atmosphere, great musician playing piano, staff were very friendly, food was excellent (autumn menu just started), wine was great. Worth a visit.Special Features:
- Amazing place.JoshTDined on 8/23/2014We had PJ as a server. He was absolutely wonderful and made a great restaurant even better. The rainbow trout and red velvet cake shooter desert were to die for.I would recommend this to a friend.
- JIMYO11Dined on 8/23/2014This is one of my favorite places to go for dinner. Its just right . Not to fancy but fancy enough for any occasion.The food is always good and the service is also. Most of the time the service makes the night just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The meal that shouldn't have beenAlexDined on 8/23/2014I frequent at Seasons 52 often. Everytime they seem to exceed expectations, however the other night didn't go that way. I went with my boyfriend to enjoy a (would have thought to be) amazing meal at one of our favorites, Seasons 52 to celebrate our anniversary. First I had ordered the mint lemondae like I always do but this one was not good. If I had to describe the drink that night, it would be that it tasted as if I was eating grass. It had a bland taste, one I never wish to experience again. Then I ordered the cedar chicken skewers because last time I had enjoyed them so much. This time around, the chicken was so plain and unappetizing. Overall the dinner was so disappointing. Luckily deemtion was found when desert time had come!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceKH743Dined on 8/21/2014Enjoyed the gluten-free menu and nice wine list - as well as bite size desserts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Staff!ZaidaDined on 8/21/2014I planed a surprise for my daughter and Michele took such a good care of details. Thanks Michele! You have a great team...:-)Special Features:
- Excellent as Always!DanielleDined on 8/20/2014Food can be described as fresh and amazing. Everything you eat is cooked to perfection. Service is top notch. We wanted for nothing more. The shot-glass sized desserts were the perfect size and amazingly delicious!Special Features:
- OUTSTANDINGAplusdiningDined on 8/19/2014I came to this restaurant on the 19th of August for my mother's birthday. It was both our first time. I made an online reservation for 8 o clock and asked to just make it extra special for my mom. Said and done. It exceeded my expectations. I walk in all the bday wishes, flowers, candles I mean I was speechless. You could see the joy in my mom's eyes. I want to thank Amanda and everyone involved for all the suggestions and care to truly make this night worthwhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding! Best I have ever had.GManTarHeelDined on 8/17/2014My wife and I ate at Seasons 52 while attending a meeting in Orlando last year. It was outstanding. I wanted to take my group to Seasons 52 during our visit to Orlando this year. This was the first dining experience at 52 for them. They could not say enough wonderful things about the entire experience. The food, service and atmosphere was unsurpassed. Keep up the good work and we will definitely return next year.Special Features:
- winedoctorVIPDined on 8/17/2014Great food everytime. Portions and prices fabulous for those that don't need to leave the table stuffed. Great atmosphere, especially on the back patio.Special Features:
- JW @ Seasons 52JWatSeasons52Dined on 8/16/2014Seasons 52 is consistent in its approach as each and every time I visit it has been outstanding. From the first class service to the outstanding healthy food it is a place to return to.Special Features:
- First Date:OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2014It was the worse filet I have had in 10 yrs. No taste and some fat! It looked like I ordered from a children's menu!! I didn't want to complain because it was my first date.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration dinner success!OgrapherDined on 8/15/2014This was a combination birthday/going back to school dinner and we had an amazing time. These were last minute plans and I was able to make reservations online and get a wonderful table at a great time for a busy Friday night. Food and drinks were all very fresh and beautifully prepared. We had a 9 year old with us and while she is very well behaved and cultured for her age, she is still a kid. Our server handled her beautifully and made her feel important to the conversation and took his time with her. Outstanding! While I would not call this a "kid friendly" place, it is a place where children can come with family to enjoy a meal. Providing they are well mannered and understand this is not a place to scream and run around.Special Features:
- Great dinner spotnebrhdDined on 8/15/2014Really enjoy coming here, we had the Filet and it was delicious. The Salmon looked fantastic, and we will try that next time. The appetizers are great, and the dessert selection is nice.Special Features:
- Always goodkgrovesDined on 8/15/2014Service is great every time and the food is very good. Love the healthy choices and smaller portionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome DinnerLovetodrinkanddineDined on 8/15/2014Our dinner was awesome it was our first time there for dinner. The view was spectacular, the service was great and our food was fabulous! We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- GoodFoodGoodTimesDined on 8/15/2014Service Issues - We showed up 20 minutes early for our dining reservation at 6:30pm. We waited until exactly 6:30 to be seated when the restaurant was for the most part empty. When I asked the hostess why she waited 20 minutes to sit us at a table she responded that they needed to wait for the server to come on duty. The server asked for our drink order - I asked to order my wine when I decided what I was going to eat. He left the menu on the side of my chair and never asked for the rest of meal. When we asked for the dessert tray he said we needed to wait until a server became available. After 15 minutes he went and got it himself and seemed annoyed. Food- Tuna Tartare had no flavor. Salmon was awesome. Trout good - Skin Burned.Special Features:
- Alsways enjoyable1tanmanDined on 8/15/2014We make a point of trying all locations of seasons--food is great so are the wines and drinksSpecial Features:
- Another Great MealcruzluversVIPDined on 8/14/2014Decided to dine early (5:30) and enjoy Happy Hour prices. Cocktails were $6 and wine $4. After enjoying our delicious martinis, we ordered two salad entrees which were huge and presented in a unique way - they were brought to us in a cylindrical container and turned upside down on the plate. Great presentation. Our server, Morgan, was terrific watching after our needs without being obtrusive. She is a very personable young lady and very knowledgeable about the menu. All in all, a wonderful meal.Special Features:
- Great Lakeside LocationTommysdebiDined on 8/14/2014I love this restaurant set in the middle of the busiest tourist areas in Central Florida. It's a great place to bring friends staying on I-drive or Lake Buena Vista to see part of what makes Orlando the City Beautiful--and it's not theme parks! It's our lakes, rivers and oceans! The outdoor patio is beautiful at night for watching the sunset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service not to parbusinessdinerDined on 8/12/2014I found our service lacking attention to detail, drinks being brought and refilled was almost an imposition for our waitress. We reserved a table for two for business and were placed in the very loud bar area when there were many other tables open and available. The food was well proportioned even though the risotto was overcooked. The band was excellent but having the music up so loud was overkill.Special Features:
- Repeat customersSurprisedDined on 8/10/2014One of our favorite go to restaurants when we have visitors, or just dining by ourselves. Never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great resturantbespontaneousDined on 8/9/2014It was our first time there and it was great. We both had the oak grilled fillet and it was delicious along with the flat breads highly recommend for a special date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014Wonderful food ,service, we so look forward to coming here from the uk!Special Features:
- servicefrequentflyerDined on 8/6/2014Our waiter, Todd White was excellent. Just the right amount of attention.took care of all issues promptly and with a great attitude. Very knowledgeable on our wine selections. Gere sat employee. Treat him wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014The wine was great. Food was awesome. Dessert was a perfect finish for the occasion. Love the menu choices and the suggestions given by the server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food in relaxing atmosphereJonshaVIPDined on 8/5/2014We always enjoy Season's 52. The food is delicious and doesn't blow your diet.Special Features:
- Healthy dinner.TimelessDined on 8/3/2014Went with friends for dinner and had a wonderful meal. Great wine but pricey. We liked the fish choices. Hard to resist the desserts. Never felt rushed. We look forward to returning.Special Features: