Seasons 52 - Orlando
7700 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32836Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4073545212
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM (11:00 PM on Friday) Saturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Glus
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Orlando
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Seasons 52 - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
497 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (320)fit for foodies (274)romantic (220)scenic view (195)notable wine list (182)good for groups (173)neighborhood gem (129)great for lunch (128)vibrant bar scene (110)hot spot (88)great for outdoor dining (76)great for brunch (61)late-night find (45)kid-friendly (40)Show More
- seasons 52OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014I enjoyed the overall dining experience, we went on a busy night and still had excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Wonderful"OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/15/2014Seasons 52 is always at the top of their game. I have dined there several times and each and every time I find them to be excellent. Customer service is outstanding, from the receptionist to the wait staff. Menu choices are plentiful. All food is presented and prepared well with a high degree of quality. Our party of three had an exceptional dining experience. It was simply, "wonderful".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catered to our groupOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/15/2014Tom at Seasons 52 was very attentive to our group. He took care of all of our needs. The Flatbread appetizers were the best that I have had at any restaurant. We ordered from the magical dining menu and the whole table had a taste of the following main courses - salmon, scallops and filet. The Salmon with dill sauce was the tastiest. The scallops were good and there were plenty of them - but the risotto was tasteless and boring. The mini desserts were fun and very yummy.Special Features:
- Great Food Can Be Found in OrlandoEatUrVeggiesDined on 9/13/2014Great dining experience at Seasons 52 in Orlando. Terrific seasonal menus; you must try one of their signature flatbreads- "delish!" Extensive wine list and broad enough selection on entrees. I have been here before and will certainly return.Special Features:
- Great Food, but...ChowHoundVIPDined on 9/13/2014We have been to this restaurant several times and have basically had great experiences with food and waiters, however, there appears to be a problem with the front hostesses. Each visit we have been made to cool our heels up front for 10 to 15 minutes even WITH a reservation. Someone needs to hire an adult to oversee all the pretty kids running the front. This visit we arrived at 7:54pm for an 8pm reservation and the hostess told us to have a seat, and we would be seated when it was "closer" to our reservation time. Huh? Finally at 8:10pm after watching several young couples seated immediately, we followed the example of the other "older" patrons and asked, "How much longer?" Like the other older groups, we were then seated.Special Features:
- Back on trackHaggisDined on 9/13/2014Have dined here numerous times and been impressed. Unfortunately our anniversary dinner there was awful. We gave it another try and are glad to say restaurant is back on track. Filet Mignon and lamb were delicious and mini indulgences never disappoint. Roys next door still ahead on the sushi rolls I'm afraid!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical 33 dinner with friendsgolferskyDined on 9/13/2014We went with some friends to try the Disney Magic Dining for $33. It was great, selection was enough to select from though not all our favorites were on the abbreviated menu. More that enough food to cover anyone's hunger!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvgoodfoodDined on 9/12/2014Seasons 52 was a treat!!! Very fresh and seasoned perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Really enjoyed our anniversary dinner here. Our waiter Adam was awesome. Made it fun. Would recommend. And plan on coming back for the great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding and deliciousWorththedriveDined on 9/12/2014We went there on the Magical Dining Plan and they provided 5-star service to our party of four. The filet mignon was so tender, and it was a full-sized portion. We loved the flatbreads - and the salads were excellent, also. Make sure you save a little room for dessert - the selection was great.Special Features:
- Season 52 Magical Dining ExperienceLuv2eatDined on 9/12/2014My best friend and I have reservations for Friday September 12th at 5pm for Magical Dining at Seasons 52 on Sand Lake RD in Dr. Phillips. Everything was excellent. The food and the service from the waiter was EXCELLENT!!! It wasn't until I checked out and checked my bank account to see that I had been charged twice for my meal and a to go meal. I spoke with a manager named Brian on Friday who took care of it for me. He was great and genuine about being sorry about the double charge. But the charge showed back up on Monday. When I spoke to a different manager named Rachelle she was everything but nice and accommodating. There were two people in my party and I was the ONLY charge twice. So if you dine at Seasons 52 pay with cash.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do you really have to ask???BrockLeeDined on 9/11/2014This place never disappoints. From the moment you walk in to the desert presentation (who can resist) this place is an absolute gem! Flat breads to start followed by what is probably the best filtet mignon one could ask for! Oh and how could I forget the pomegranate margarita martini! The best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happy dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/10/2014Great service, good food, best deserts. We continue to come back each time we are in OrlandoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical DinnerTerisu10Dined on 9/10/2014Went to celebrate husband's birthday during Orlando Magical Month dinners. We went with the prix fixe. Our shared appetizer was an awesome tomato flatbread followed by a delicious spinach, pear, walnut, and blue cheese salad. Our entree consisted of a perfectly cooked 6 ounce filet mignon with Yukon gold mash potatoes, and broccoli. Our dinner ended with two mini desserts each. I'm glad we took advantage of the special dinner and I will definitely return to try some of the other offerings on the Seasons 52 extensive menu. Portions were quite generous. You won't leave hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiscoveryLuvSteakDined on 9/10/2014We loved Seasons 52! Great atmosphere, food and service.Special Features:
- great foodBobCDined on 9/10/2014A little on the higher cost side but plenty of really delicious food! Vie been to the one in Plano, TX and this one is just as good.Special Features:
- Season's 52 Scores Again!PattiDined on 9/9/2014We had a great evening at Season's 52 with the Magical Dining Month Menu. Everything was delicious, and we had more than enough to eat. Loved the flatbread, the spinach salad, the scallops and the desserts. We ordered the wine flight with our dinners, expecting a wine with each course. They were all brought together after the main course was delivered. My husband had the red flight, and I had the white. Based on the menu, I expected the wines to be paired with the courses, but our server indicated that the wines were standard and not chosen based on our menu selection. Next time we will order a bottle of wine instead. Other than that, everything was perfect, and we will certainly go back!Special Features:
- luv2eatVIPDined on 9/9/2014The original concept of fresh food seasoned w/herbs,under 450 calories seems to have gone by the wayside. Ordered the Parmesan crisps. There was so much grease, it soaked the paper on its container, plate as well. I told the server who said"it's just olive oil."The main courses were no better. My fish left the plate saturated in oil my husband's swordfish too. Our server was much more interested in a party of 10 & kept sending over other servers.He would have gotten a bigger tip from us if the service was good. For dessert I specifically asked that my latte come with the dessert not before. He said of course; we never saw him again so the other server didn't know. From dining there 5 nights/wk. it will be a long time before we return.
- Off Night I hopeLocavore32720Dined on 9/7/2014Although we were seated promptly and greeted by our server, getting drinks took forever; in fact, huge gaps in between courses. When the food finally came, server disappeared again. One of the members of our party was served room temp filet and potatoes on a warm plate. The wait had been so long for the food and he was so hungry that he didn't dare ask for a replacement meal once the server came back. The manager came over and did the right thing by comping the meal, but the entire meal was just weirdly off and the restaurant wasn't even that busy. Used to better service/food from Seasons 52.
- Service was a spoilerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2014The evening started out fine. The server was very attentive and helpful. As the dinner went on and he became busier, he became less and less attentive to the point that we had to ask another server for things, like silverware when our food arrived! We literally sat there with no flatware for almost five minutes waiting for clean silverware. Don't you think the person, (or our server), that delivered our meals would have stayed around long enough to realize we need utensils? From there is got worse. We even had to ask another server for our check. When our server brought it, he still didn't acknowledge that he had been terrible. He gave us his card and asked that we would request him on our next visit. Yea, I don't think so!Special Features:
- nice fall foods for my wifebdaywishesDined on 9/7/2014I loved the fall selection of foods and the dessert tree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent birthday lunchDarlTDined on 9/7/2014I took a friend here to celebrate her birthday. The ambience and view was lovely, and the food was delicious. The waiter was also very friendly and informative. Great celebration!Special Features:
- Always a favorite!DinerDined on 9/6/2014Seasons 52 is a favorite of ours. The food is always exceptional. Service is always great. Do make a reservation or plan to sit in the bar. We have done that as well, but it is a different dining experience than the main dining room. Terrific for special occasions or just a really nice date night.Special Features:
- RushedoceanzDined on 9/6/2014Friday night - reserved table was in the bar with lots of people standing around. Definitely not a good place for a semi-quiet dinner. The food service was also extremely rushed - Flatbread and salad all came out at the same time and before we were even finished with that, the main courses arrived. Food was good, but would have been better if we had ample time to enjoy it.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceLalithaDined on 9/5/2014We are regulars to this place; that itself tells that how much we love this place. Food is fresh, tasty and the quantity is just right you don't feel over eaten or bloated. Quality is excellent.Special Features:
- Great dining experienceDRJBGDined on 9/5/2014Great food. In an area with many dining choices, this place ranks in the top 3.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy as "healthy" dining can be!FondueLoveDined on 9/5/2014Great food and great service. Good to note that this restaurant prides itself on it lower calorie dining options, however it is as yummy as "healthy" dining out can be. Yes, some of their dishes lack that high calorie taste of super rich, creamy sauces, but their food is seasoned well and is very tasty. You leave the restaurant feeling satisfied and not feeling guilty for eating a heavy, high calorie dine out meal. Service was good, however we were a little disappointed that the servers hardly recognized the fact that we were on our honeymoon vacation, which we listed in our reservation and mentioned to the server in the beginning of our meal. Overall, great restaurant with a great view!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2014Excellent food without a million extra empty calories. Fresh and wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good at Seasons 52LoriDined on 9/5/2014Never had a bad experience at Seasons 52. Always good food and good service.Special Features:
- Wonderful Experience, As Always!StThomianLadyDined on 9/5/2014Your restaurant is always a wonderful experience. I love, love the ambiance and want my house to be decorated like your restaurant. The food is always great, the service always professional, knowledgeable, and friendly, and the music is low enough to be able to talk comfortably.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday Dinner!!BdaydinnerDined on 9/4/2014I enjoyed a great birthday dinner here with my family while visiting Orlando. One of my favorite places to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite placeGMCSDined on 9/4/2014This restaurant is amazing about service and food. It has the right portions and has an allergy menu which fits everybodySpecial Features:
- Excellent ExperienceI4BizMagDined on 9/4/2014The quality of the food at Seasons 52 is excellent - instead of the fried, carb loaded typically bad for you menus - Seasons 52 is one of the few restaurants that you can enjoy a fabulous meal that is GOOD for you also. Not only do you enjoy the meal but you feel good afterwards because the food is good for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Romantic DinnerFoodie75Dined on 9/4/2014Great Service. Great food. Will be going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedtruthineatingDined on 9/2/2014Ambiance and service first rate. Food under seasoned. Steak a bit tough for filet mignon. Disappointed overall.Special Features:
- Good food. Lacking in serviceNomisDined on 9/1/2014We have been many times previously and always had good food and good service. This time our server was just not in the right mood it seemed. He took ages between getting drinks and taking our food order (the place was half empty) and he was not very friendly. We were never asked how our food was or really checked back with, except for taking empty plates in silence. Disappointed as it was my wife's birthday and she normally loves going there.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outbeachluverDined on 8/31/2014Had a nice evening at Seasons 52. Entered the restaurant and heard some great music coming from the bar area so we sat there & enjoyed not only a great meal but live entertainment! Our kind of night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place!MND122913Dined on 8/31/2014We were vacationing in Orlando & my wife found this restaurant on UrbanSpoon. We had reservations at another restaurant (WDW restaurant @ Boardwalk) but decided to cancel and try this one. We are glad we did! We were greeted by a server who was just great! We started off with one the restaurant's signature flatbreads followed by an appetizer, salad, entrée and finished with a dessert. Everything was impeccable! The restaurant offered a nice lounge area with a piano player who had a nice jazz type of voice. The noise level was comfortable and the ambience was great! The restaurant offers free valet service. The restaurant has received several numerous awards for their outstanding food and service. Great restaurant..we would returnSpecial Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Terrific as always. Great recommendations by server.Special Features:
- Always a pleasure to eat here!BasquemanDined on 8/30/2014I've gone to Season's 52 multiple times and every time it knocks my socks off. I took my parents here for their first time and they were continuously going on about how incredible each plate was better than the last. We all had a great time. You will never be disappointed when dining here.Special Features: