Seasons 52 - Orlando
7700 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32836Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4073545212
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM (11:00 PM on Friday) Saturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Glus
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Orlando
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Seasons 52 - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
566 reviews since April 1 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (381)fit for foodies (304)romantic (242)scenic view (230)notable wine list (213)good for groups (187)great for lunch (160)neighborhood gem (144)great for outdoor dining (128)vibrant bar scene (118)hot spot (90)great for brunch (79)late-night find (53)kid-friendly (39)Show More
- AmazingJohnDined on 7/26/2014Thank you for the amazing service. It was a surprise Bday dinner for my GF and you guys made it special. Food, table , service, was excellent 10/10 Will be back soon :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Nice family meal if you have kids you may end up in the "family room" (ours are 15 and 19 so not really at baby stage ) which is also for large parties so not as intimate as the cosy lounge with low lighting and booths. Food and service were just as good though and can recommend ! Piano bar with live music looked fabulousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat of a disapointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/26/2014Reservation made 4 weeks in advance, requesting a table for 7, and if possible naming a specific server. Arrived on time, taken to table for 6, however reservation was for a party of 7, the requested server was working, however, in a different area. Table adjusted, bring extra chair and cutlery. Drinks order placed and delivered. One diner asked for a specific item, which has been on the menu for at least SEVEN years, yet when delivered to the diner, it had not been cooked properly, somewhat of a surprise. Having dined in the location, on numerous occasions, this was possibly the worst ever experience. We'll still return, even although this did not meet their usual high standard.Special Features:
- Great food.axitaDined on 7/26/2014The food is fresh, well prepared and very tasty. Season's 52 has become one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014This restaurant was recommended by a friend, we had the Hummus appetizer, the Rainbow Trout, Salmon salad and desserts. The appetizer was not to my liking the Hummus seemed kind of watery but everything else was wonderful. I thanked our friends for the recommendation and I would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish they hadHmmmmDined on 7/25/2014A better choice of bottled waters and a diet dessert option.
- Great Ambiance wonderful menuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014I was nervous because I saw that this was a regional "chain restaurant" That being said, I was really impressed. We really enjoyed our time. Love that the menu changes based on local ingredients available and that the food is not cooked with butter or cream. The entrees were wonderful and the wine selection was unique and wide ranging. Great restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brenden RendoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014We had a party of eight and everyone had a great meal. The service was fantasticSpecial Features:
- Great choice for a business dinnerAllbusinessDined on 7/24/2014I brought a potential business partner here and had a nice event--great scenery and food that was not overwhelming like a giant steak and potatoes can be. Everyone enjoyed their meals and had dessert with nothing wasted. Dining complemented the conversation--it never dominated it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new favorite restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014Seasons 52 in Tampa was recommended to us by a friend. Before we visited the Tampa location, we discovered this one on a recent visit to Orlando. It has become a must visit whenever we are in the Orlando area! The service is impeccable and just when you think the menu just can't get ant better, it is full of delectable surprises! Highly recommend.Special Features:
- KerryKerryScotlandDined on 7/21/2014Visitors to Orlando and had visited Seasons 52 in Naples last year, food as we remembered, excellent! No kids menu but totally catered for they had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PaulPaulDined on 7/21/2014We were greeted at the podium graciously, seated immediately and serviced professionally. Had a great experience.Special Features:
- ExcellentHealthyDined on 7/20/2014Very good food and excellent atmosphere. Good food and healthySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guilt-free and tastyTeriroseVIPDined on 7/20/2014Seasons 52 prides itself on providing good food that is also healthy. The choices are extensive, and one can enjoy good food and the comfort of knowing that the meal is relatively low on calories. The restaurant has a scenic view outside and is decorated well inside. We enjoy this restaurant on a regular basis.Special Features:
- Nice atmospheremarco2409Dined on 7/18/2014Service superb, food quality excellent, we had a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value!CroweDined on 7/18/2014Our waitress was exceptional. Made the experience a great one!Special Features:
- Extremely Poor Servicekerrilyn31Dined on 7/17/2014I have gone to Seasons a few times before and always been happy with my experience. My last visit changed everything. Myself, my daughter, and a friend sat in Wendy's section and the service was not good at all! She was cold, rude at times, did not explain the food when we asked questions, and seemed overall annoyed that we were in her section. This was to be a birthday celebration for me, and our service completely ruined the night. The food was good, nothing earth shattering. I think it would have been better if we had a server to help us through the menu when we asked questions, our server wanted nothing to do with that. I will not be going back.
- Never a Miss here at Seasons!7SaturdaysVIPDined on 7/16/2014I can't recall ever having an issue with Seasons. It's in a great location, has amazing food, the bar area is fun yet also relaxing. There is a live piano player there that is pretty hip. Great wine selection, food always a hit, dessert to die for. Yummmm! My 2nd home here in Dr Phillips :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great flavor and healthy but loudActumomDined on 7/16/2014Healthy and tasty food that shanties with the seasons. Unfortunately, often the ambience is rather loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Fabulous!RonniVIPDined on 7/16/2014Whenever I visit my mom in Orlando, we always go to Seasons 52 and are never disappointed. The flatbreads are great and we love the salmon on the plank. The vegetables are cooked to perfection, too! The service was excellent and I love the mini desserts, especially the key lime pie! Wish there was a Seasons 52 in the San Francisco area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014We had a fantastic time. From the minute we walked in the door til the moment we walked out, everything was perfect. Our server Sean was polite, attentive and extremely knowledgeable. Our food was absolutely amazing as well. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our dining experienceSusieQDined on 7/15/2014We live in Canada so only get to enjoy Season's 52 while on vacation. We love the food, the staff are always the best. We had our kids with us this time and they have a variety of different food choices from vegetarian, to steak. Everyone had an awesome meal. I also like booking the table before we leave on vacation. Best of all it always lives up to our expectations. We had Christopher Read serving us and he was the best we have had there. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeslhazDined on 7/15/2014What a fantastic experience! Not to mention, the food.Special Features:
- Disappointed.4ladiesoutDined on 7/14/2014The rack of lamb wasn't cooked properly & was tough. The presentation & composition of the scallops has changed & looked cheap. The salmon was great as usual but the vegetables were just okay. I specified that this was a special occasion. Seated in the traffic pattern coming into restaurant. This has happened twice now. Acoustics need to be improved. Very noisy when trying to talk with your party. Something has changed & not for the better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food CriticFiddlerDined on 7/12/2014Very relaxing atmosphere, good food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer Dinner for TwoPaulJDined on 7/12/2014We arrived on thundery and wet Saturday evening, typical of Florida in summer time, however we were greeted by the parking valet with two umbrellas and were inside in no time. We'd originally requested a lake view terrace table, but elected to swap it for a booth for two in the piano bar. The atmosphere was vibrant but quiet enough to enjoy the talents of the singer and pianist. The summer menu was varied and interesting. We started with a shared signature flat bread topped with brie, prosciutto and asparagus which was delicious. For entrees my wife enjoyed the cedar plank salmon and I chose the loin of pork. Both dishes were well presented and delicious. The wine choice was good and the shooter-size dessert samplers, ideal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good - wine knowledge poordanishDined on 7/12/2014I have been at this restaurant many time - this time was not the best visit. First of all, the "Lanai" / Outside dining area is not as nice as the inside, less nice chairs etc. - makes you feel you were in a cheaper restaurant, so when having booked in advance, they should sit you in the actual restaurant. Food was nice as usual, but when being sold out of "by the glass wine" on their best selling wine Lake Sonoma Cab, they should have an alternative that are not cheap/young Bordeaux. Well they did have a nice Markham (napa) at $19/glass that I tried, but it was warm - even though the waiter called it room temperature, it was way above the 60F it should be served at - (when asking $19 per glass, and having a rather nice wine list).Special Features:
- Satisfied Diner!goodfoodguruDined on 7/11/2014One word..........Awesome! We went for my wife's birthday, and it couldn't have been better. My favorite place for a special occasion. I am usually not this impressed by a restaurant, But this was truly an exception. We will be back.Special Features:
- My only love. First choice always.JerseyGirl1Dined on 7/11/2014Seasons 52 will always be 5 star dinning to me. It's always my first choice of dinning for date night. The portions are excellent and the drink chooses are second to none. I will wait 2hrs for a table. The decor only adds to your dinning experience. I carry cards for tourist I meet while shopping, so they to can experience an awesome dinning experience at Seasons 52. The patio lakeside on a 75 degree summers night will make you fall in love Again. The servers are friendly and knowledgable on the restaurants food and beverages. Again Seasons 52 is always my first choice to dine when I dine out. I have never had a bad experience and I have never not been satisfied with the recommendation of the serving staff ,make the Dinning 5 stars. !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ForgottenDateniteDined on 7/10/2014We arrived 15 minutes prior to our reservation for two. After sitting at the bar for 30 minutes I had to go to the hostess and remind them of our presence. It was blamed on the computer and they offered to seat us at the next table. We decided to stay at the bar with the surly bartender because we know how good the food can be. Once the manager apologized to us and warned the bartender things got much better. We really didn't matter until we spoke up. The bathrooms were in horrible condition with no toilet paper and basically just plain messy. Will we go back? Probably. But it really is all about the food at this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/9/2014food and service very good. large portion and tasty for the low calorie count.Special Features:
- Great FoodClakinDined on 7/9/2014The ambiance, service, and food all are excellent. All meals are very health conscious so you never feel like you have just eaten 10,000 calories of junk. The servers are all attentive and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this restaurant for a nice, quiet night out for a date or even a fun night out with friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View of LakePVarrusDined on 7/8/2014View of the lake is awesome. Noise level is very high, making it hard to have a conversation with others at your own table. Wait for food was unreasonably long, but staff was apologetic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!JimSDined on 7/8/2014Excellent food and service! We are a frequent diner here and always have a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably great.MyGoToDined on 7/8/2014Reliably great food, we've NEVER been disappointed, paired with knowledgable wait staff, who know the menu and wine list expertly, make for an always terrific experience. Joel, waiter extraordinaire, is a bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love summer menuMrsCDined on 7/8/2014Was delighted to try their new summer offerings. The artichoke and prosciutto flatbread was a winner! Two enjoyed Ahi with avocado mousse and my husband the scallops, all perfectly prepared and presented. Salads and tuna rolls were also nicely done. My husband enjoyed trying a local lager while I was delighted with the Honig Sauvignon Blanc - and chilled to perfection! One of our party was a first time guest who was impressed with the beauty of the restaurant as well as the service and food. We like bringing first timers with us and are happy they like the restaurant as much as we do. It is our "go to" restaurant when we want a night out. No matter how busy, never noisy and food and service always meets our expectations.Special Features:
- Very enjoyableflabufDined on 7/5/2014This was my first time at Season's 52 and a first date at the same time. On reserving I was asked if there was a special occasion and I let them know of the first date and they surprised us with a complementary glass of champagne on seating us. Nice touch. Our server, Bianca, was attentive but also noticed when we were involved in conversation and allowed us our privacy in those moments. The food, we had both the salmon and rack of lamb specials for the evening, was well prepared and plated and desserts were in tall shot glasses 2 of which we didn't finish and they sent home with us shot glass and all. Overall an excellent experience and I would definitely return.Special Features:
- High standardOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/4/2014The restaurant has a high standard, and lives up to this level with excellent food, at an reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experience!!!!!!!!!!!!EcarterDined on 7/3/2014The service is the best part very attentive staff.very good at recommending entrees.the food is really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AgainHeatherDined on 7/3/2014Our experience at Seasons was fantastic. The meal was superb. Our waitress was so friendly and checked with us to be sure everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.