Seasons 52 - Orlando
7700 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32836Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4073545212
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM (11:00 PM on Friday) Saturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Glus
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Orlando
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Seasons 52 - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
540 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (339)fit for foodies (308)romantic (246)good for groups (213)notable wine list (208)scenic view (199)neighborhood gem (148)great for lunch (128)hot spot (113)vibrant bar scene (113)great for outdoor dining (74)great for brunch (50)late-night find (48)kid-friendly (36)Show More
- Bells2014Dined on 10/29/2014The service, the food and the ambience is absolutely fantastic. The waiter called Miguel is special. He is so prepared and has very good humor to take care the guests. Salmon and pork were delicious. The way they presents the deserts is fantastic and all the deserts is very taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent waiter, very friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Good gluten free options. Restaurant quite dark. Difficult to see menu.Special Features:
- Always perfect!sces727VIPDined on 10/27/2014We have dined at this restaurant several times and each time the food and service have been perfect. This time we went to the bar area for happy hour and were pleasantly surprised to find that happy hour is available throughout the restaurant. Be sure to ask for a window by the water as well at to order the carmelized scallops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningDisneyfanaticDined on 10/26/2014We got seated in the piano bar are which was just wonderful. It was quiet enough to have a conversation with the light piano music in the background. We enjoyed all the songs that he played that night. The food was great, had the lobster flatbread which at first sounded interesting but I loved it. The mini desserts are a great ending to a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- de lish...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Couldn't get any better. Food was great. Service was outstanding. Loved the experience. .Special Features:
- Food Was AmazingMContheGOVIPDined on 10/25/2014Sat at the bar listened to live music, and had a wonderful meal Brent was great.Special Features:
- Great evening outluvdatenightDined on 10/25/2014My husband and I wanted to try something new for our date night out. We had both been to seasons 52 before, but not for several years. We had a wonderful experience. We were seated promptly (we did make a reservation) and at a booth as requested. The waitress went over the extensive menu with us explaining the seasonal choices. Everything we ate from the appetizer to dessert was perfect. I cannot think of a single complaint. I paired mine with the Sommelier's recommendation and it went quite nicely with my meal. After a very hectic and stressful week, it was fabulous way for my husband and I to wind down and reconnect over fine food and wine. The service was outstanding. I highly recommend!. 4 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TJFlowersDined on 10/25/2014Repeat customer. Always excellent. Seasonal menu offerings outstanding. Good wine list. Service as always is consistentaly high, knowledgable regarding the daily and Chefs specials, attentive and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tableCarolheadDined on 10/24/2014Had a great table on the deck, looking over the lake Food was excellent Service was good Cocktails were very nice Overall very very goodSpecial Features:
- quite goodluve2dineDined on 10/24/2014They change the menu every week, 52 weeks a year, choosing ingredients appropriate for the season. It was an amazing experience, and was worth every penny. good for special occasions but a bit to pricey to go day to day.Special Features:
- PalmettoLovetoeatoutDined on 10/24/2014We dined with well-traveled out-of-town guests who had never dined at Seasons 52 before. It was a wonderful experience for all. We ate on the patio which only added to our dining pleasure. The Porcini Mushroom Bisque was amazing...we all tried it and were equally impressed. The Greek salad was one of the best I've had. My personal favorite is the scallops which, again, didn't dissapoint me or my dining companion. Prices are fair and portions are very adequate. My only complaint was the wait between our appetizers and the main entree was too long, at least 1/2 hour. We will continue to dine here again and again, as we know it's always a winner!Special Features:
- WashingtonDined on 10/19/2014We are really happy about the expirience in this restaurant. We are from Brazil and we are gonna come back every year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cold foodchris2010Dined on 10/19/2014we have dined there many times but the last 4 we have sent food back, not sure whats going on its never cooked as required, you ask for well done steak and it comes back bloody, this time I had chicken that was fine but the rest of the meal was cold, it went back and the next meal came out even colder, haven't a clue whats going on there? it was our anniversary and totally ruined, may never go there again, shame as the location and setting is perfect, but the food has gone down hillSpecial Features:
- winedoctorVIPDined on 10/19/2014If you couple price and food quality, it's hard to beat Seasons 52. Oh, and you've got to try the Pacific Rim Gewuztraminer from Washington State. Try the Spinach and or the House salad. I had the Turkey Skewers. Excellent.Special Features:
- Different and delicious!ddhiroboDined on 10/19/2014We brought some friends from China to eat here and they seemed to really enjoy it. I got the chili which was great, and a flatbread which was very good, and everything that everyone else had looked great too. The portions were reasonably sized and the prices were reasonable too. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Wonderful Dinning Experience!jerseyDined on 10/18/2014I cancelled my reservation at Epcot's/France. It turned out to be the best desicion of my visit to Orlando. The fall menu is 0utstanding. Our server Morgan gave us great service and had good knowledge of the menu. We sat in a booth near the bar area could hear piano music. This is our fouth time here and we will be back.Special Features:
- FoodblackantDined on 10/18/2014My wife had 'rack of lamb' it came up cold, and had to be sent back. This was handled well, but she was not happy with the meal as it was tasteless, we think that the restaurant was not as good as the last time we wenSpecial Features:
- Great, but noisy, restaurant!BadformDined on 10/18/2014I only had one complaint here, the overall noise. The restaurant was packed and the level was fairly high. Besides that though, it was amazing. We were seated immediately. Our food was great and came quickly. Our waiter was extremely attentive without being annoying or pesky. He replaced our drinks as they reached a 1/3 line and, when my girlfriend dropped her knife, he arrived to replace it before she managed to get it off the floor. The meal was very affordable. The menu prices were part of what made me decide to go here, but I was still pleasantly surprised when I got the bill. We had ordered a cocktail, app, two entrees and two desserts and still only paid twice what we normally ring up at a diner. Would go here again and recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner was fantastic!KDB66Dined on 10/18/2014Dinner was fantastic, highlighted by those wonderful desserts which some of us had multiples of. We were celebrating a birthday and wanted to take pictures, and the server was so nice to assist with photos on the outside patio.Special Features:
- good date nighttnr1Dined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed our night out at Season's 52 very much. Food, service, ambiance very good. Would recommend.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere, but that's it.OrlandoNativeDined on 10/18/2014Beautiful place. The service was a bit slow. I could usually forgive something like that but we were very early for dinner, so it was mostly empty at the beginning of our meal. Our waiter even walked by our table a couple times without so much as a sideways glance. It was also a distraction for several of my party that the hostess was wearing a very unprofessional dress. It was very short and then had a see-through strip of fabric about a half inch from the hem. We made it a game to see how many times we saw her underware. If I'd had children or teens with me I'd have been much more upset. The food was ok. The rest of my party loved it. I liked it. Overall not bad. I probably wouldn't pick it to go to again but I'd go if friends asked.Special Features:
- A cut above the restkeode7Dined on 10/17/2014Always top notch and a great place to take friends. I always love the changing menu and I am always so pleasantly surprised at the creative ways they make vegetables taste so good. I like the fact you can dine there and know no matter what you order, it will please the palate, and not have to worry about calories.Special Features:
- This tripDoctorGDined on 10/17/2014Good food at an unrushed pace. We love the seasonal choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable birthdayawesomemom34Dined on 10/17/2014The kids (all teens) insisted that they take me to Season's 52 for my birthday. We were seated in the back with a view of the lake right around sunset. It was beautiful. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meal and had great conversation. The waiter was very accommodating in finding me the perfect wine to pair with my scallops. It was a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was expecting moreHamburgerlovers2Dined on 10/17/2014First time to visit after hearing many good reviews. Food was good but not outstanding, lacking flavor. Was prepared to get both appetizer and desert, but chose to wait and enjoy the entrees. Glad we didn't overspend....Special Features:
- Good as alwaysSenseiDined on 10/16/2014We have been at number of Seasons 52 restaurants over the years. This one for the 2nd time. Quality, service, ambiance is consistently good. This time we brought three granddaughters (11-14 yrs old). They loved it! Wish there was a Seasons 52 in North Carolina where we live.Special Features:
- OutstandingMarkVIPDined on 10/16/2014Having dined here many times, the service, food and atmosphere remains outstanding.Special Features:
- Awesome birthday dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014My husband and I had wonderful service at Seasons 52. I was hesitant to pick out a good wine. Not only did our server recommend a good wine, but he set up a mini wine tasting at our table! Wow! Top notch service!I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDavidUKVIPDined on 10/13/2014Seasons 52 always delivers a quality experience. We visit every time we are in town. It's up there with Orlando's best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistancyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2014We have dined here many times since opening in '03 - have never had less than great food, great service, and a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scallops DivinebusinessdinerDined on 10/13/2014The Scallops were perfectly cooked on a bed of delicious butternut squash risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/12/2014Had a great dinner with fantastic service. Very enjoyableSpecial Features:
- SolivitaBobDined on 10/12/2014Great Decor and excellent as always. Never had a bad meal @ Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fine evening out!ctocityDined on 10/12/2014Came here for our anniversary and it was again, one of the best meals we have had in the Orlando area.Special Features:
- Always freshseafoodjunkieDined on 10/12/2014We love going to Seasons 52 for the seasonal menu options. There is always something new to choose from. The service is always good and the atmosphere is very enjoyable as well.Special Features:
- Special occasionBTJMDined on 10/12/2014We dine at Seasons 52 several times a year for special occasions and each time it is an enjoyable and pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Wonderful anniversaery dinnerChrstnpixieDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I dined at Seasons 52 for our 2nd anniversary. We were seated promptly at our reserved time. The server was very friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu. She recommended some of the seasonal features, which we tried. Mushroom trio flatbread app, husband had the quail entree, I had the non seasonal filet mignon. Everything was cooked to perfection. The mini indulgence desserts were incredible as well. I had the pumpkin, husband had the caramel macchiato. The atmosphere and lighting were romantic and perfect for our special occasion. Will definitely go back next time we're in Orlando!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but SlowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014The waiter was very friendly and pleasant. The food was very good. My only complaint was the wait time for the food was too long.Special Features:
- Nice place for a groupPCBgroupDined on 10/10/2014There were 6 in our group. We had a nice view of the lake and it was quiet enough for us to have good conversation at a large table. We were a little disappointed in our server because of his lack of knowledge about the wine list and the fact that we didn't see much of him. But we still had decent service thanks to the food runner and others. All in all I would recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoy at seasons 52AcheDined on 10/10/2014Dinning there was great, wine marriage so good and taste like heaven.Special Features: