Seasons 52 - Orlando
7700 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32836Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4073545212
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM (11:00 PM on Friday) Saturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Glus
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Orlando
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Seasons 52 - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
537 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (358)fit for foodies (287)romantic (236)scenic view (218)notable wine list (204)good for groups (170)great for lunch (152)neighborhood gem (127)vibrant bar scene (116)great for outdoor dining (97)hot spot (87)great for brunch (78)late-night find (50)kid-friendly (41)Show More
- Consistent Quality and Great ValueTripDined on 8/25/2014Seasons 52 never disappoints. The food is fresh and creative, service always just right, and a great value in upscale dining. George M always has a terrific wine list too.Special Features:
- Amazing place.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We had PJ as a server. He was absolutely wonderful and made a great restaurant even better. The rainbow trout and red velvet cake shooter desert were to die for.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/23/2014This is one of my favorite places to go for dinner. Its just right . Not to fancy but fancy enough for any occasion.The food is always good and the service is also. Most of the time the service makes the night just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The meal that shouldn't have beenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014I frequent at Seasons 52 often. Everytime they seem to exceed expectations, however the other night didn't go that way. I went with my boyfriend to enjoy a (would have thought to be) amazing meal at one of our favorites, Seasons 52 to celebrate our anniversary. First I had ordered the mint lemondae like I always do but this one was not good. If I had to describe the drink that night, it would be that it tasted as if I was eating grass. It had a bland taste, one I never wish to experience again. Then I ordered the cedar chicken skewers because last time I had enjoyed them so much. This time around, the chicken was so plain and unappetizing. Overall the dinner was so disappointing. Luckily deemtion was found when desert time had come!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Enjoyed the gluten-free menu and nice wine list - as well as bite size desserts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Staff!ZaidaDined on 8/21/2014I planed a surprise for my daughter and Michele took such a good care of details. Thanks Michele! You have a great team...:-)Special Features:
- Excellent as Always!DanielleDined on 8/20/2014Food can be described as fresh and amazing. Everything you eat is cooked to perfection. Service is top notch. We wanted for nothing more. The shot-glass sized desserts were the perfect size and amazingly delicious!Special Features:
- OUTSTANDINGAplusdiningDined on 8/19/2014I came to this restaurant on the 19th of August for my mother's birthday. It was both our first time. I made an online reservation for 8 o clock and asked to just make it extra special for my mom. Said and done. It exceeded my expectations. I walk in all the bday wishes, flowers, candles I mean I was speechless. You could see the joy in my mom's eyes. I want to thank Amanda and everyone involved for all the suggestions and care to truly make this night worthwhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding! Best I have ever had.GManTarHeelDined on 8/17/2014My wife and I ate at Seasons 52 while attending a meeting in Orlando last year. It was outstanding. I wanted to take my group to Seasons 52 during our visit to Orlando this year. This was the first dining experience at 52 for them. They could not say enough wonderful things about the entire experience. The food, service and atmosphere was unsurpassed. Keep up the good work and we will definitely return next year.Special Features:
- winedoctorVIPDined on 8/17/2014Great food everytime. Portions and prices fabulous for those that don't need to leave the table stuffed. Great atmosphere, especially on the back patio.Special Features:
- JW @ Seasons 52JWatSeasons52Dined on 8/16/2014Seasons 52 is consistent in its approach as each and every time I visit it has been outstanding. From the first class service to the outstanding healthy food it is a place to return to.Special Features:
- First Date:OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014It was the worse filet I have had in 10 yrs. No taste and some fat! It looked like I ordered from a children's menu!! I didn't want to complain because it was my first date.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration dinner success!OgrapherDined on 8/15/2014This was a combination birthday/going back to school dinner and we had an amazing time. These were last minute plans and I was able to make reservations online and get a wonderful table at a great time for a busy Friday night. Food and drinks were all very fresh and beautifully prepared. We had a 9 year old with us and while she is very well behaved and cultured for her age, she is still a kid. Our server handled her beautifully and made her feel important to the conversation and took his time with her. Outstanding! While I would not call this a "kid friendly" place, it is a place where children can come with family to enjoy a meal. Providing they are well mannered and understand this is not a place to scream and run around.Special Features:
- Great dinner spotnebrhdDined on 8/15/2014Really enjoy coming here, we had the Filet and it was delicious. The Salmon looked fantastic, and we will try that next time. The appetizers are great, and the dessert selection is nice.Special Features:
- Always goodkgrovesDined on 8/15/2014Service is great every time and the food is very good. Love the healthy choices and smaller portionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome DinnerLovetodrinkanddineDined on 8/15/2014Our dinner was awesome it was our first time there for dinner. The view was spectacular, the service was great and our food was fabulous! We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- GoodFoodGoodTimesDined on 8/15/2014Service Issues - We showed up 20 minutes early for our dining reservation at 6:30pm. We waited until exactly 6:30 to be seated when the restaurant was for the most part empty. When I asked the hostess why she waited 20 minutes to sit us at a table she responded that they needed to wait for the server to come on duty. The server asked for our drink order - I asked to order my wine when I decided what I was going to eat. He left the menu on the side of my chair and never asked for the rest of meal. When we asked for the dessert tray he said we needed to wait until a server became available. After 15 minutes he went and got it himself and seemed annoyed. Food- Tuna Tartare had no flavor. Salmon was awesome. Trout good - Skin Burned.Special Features:
- Alsways enjoyable1tanmanDined on 8/15/2014We make a point of trying all locations of seasons--food is great so are the wines and drinksSpecial Features:
- Another Great MealcruzluversVIPDined on 8/14/2014Decided to dine early (5:30) and enjoy Happy Hour prices. Cocktails were $6 and wine $4. After enjoying our delicious martinis, we ordered two salad entrees which were huge and presented in a unique way - they were brought to us in a cylindrical container and turned upside down on the plate. Great presentation. Our server, Morgan, was terrific watching after our needs without being obtrusive. She is a very personable young lady and very knowledgeable about the menu. All in all, a wonderful meal.Special Features:
- Great Lakeside LocationTommysdebiDined on 8/14/2014I love this restaurant set in the middle of the busiest tourist areas in Central Florida. It's a great place to bring friends staying on I-drive or Lake Buena Vista to see part of what makes Orlando the City Beautiful--and it's not theme parks! It's our lakes, rivers and oceans! The outdoor patio is beautiful at night for watching the sunset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service not to parbusinessdinerDined on 8/12/2014I found our service lacking attention to detail, drinks being brought and refilled was almost an imposition for our waitress. We reserved a table for two for business and were placed in the very loud bar area when there were many other tables open and available. The food was well proportioned even though the risotto was overcooked. The band was excellent but having the music up so loud was overkill.Special Features:
- Repeat customersSurprisedDined on 8/10/2014One of our favorite go to restaurants when we have visitors, or just dining by ourselves. Never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great resturantbespontaneousDined on 8/9/2014It was our first time there and it was great. We both had the oak grilled fillet and it was delicious along with the flat breads highly recommend for a special date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014Wonderful food ,service, we so look forward to coming here from the uk!Special Features:
- servicefrequentflyerDined on 8/6/2014Our waiter, Todd White was excellent. Just the right amount of attention.took care of all issues promptly and with a great attitude. Very knowledgeable on our wine selections. Gere sat employee. Treat him wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014The wine was great. Food was awesome. Dessert was a perfect finish for the occasion. Love the menu choices and the suggestions given by the server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food in relaxing atmosphereJonshaDined on 8/5/2014We always enjoy Season's 52. The food is delicious and doesn't blow your diet.Special Features:
- Healthy dinner.TimelessDined on 8/3/2014Went with friends for dinner and had a wonderful meal. Great wine but pricey. We liked the fish choices. Hard to resist the desserts. Never felt rushed. We look forward to returning.Special Features:
- so so quality overall disappointingHighstandardsDined on 8/2/2014One thing I hate about chains is the auto pilot service and recommendations. It was as if the waitress was a robot and she was in speed and efficiency mode, it was so impersonal from appetizers to dessert. Very factory like and it wasn't even crowded, we were there for an early meal. My was fish was perfectly cooked, so that was a positive. I would say overall this restaurant has really gone down hill in it's quality. The rest of our food was average. The chicken was overcooked. The flat bread was not crisp, the tuna tartare very average and sloppy on the plate. The cappacino luke warm and the dessert tasted it had sat in the fridge forever, not like fresh cream. I am not likely to return.
- A fine dining experience all aroundrkaschDined on 8/2/2014Very good food in a lovely, relaxing atmosphere. The service was excellent. There was plenty of parking available. I recommend asking for a seat in the back of the restaraunt by the large window for a nice view of the lakeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatTeriroseVIPDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I really enjoy this restaurant. The wait staff is always attentive and the food is great. The menu items are all healthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sean did a good job with our partyEdubbleuDined on 8/1/2014I simply love this place. Food here in Orlando is more flavorful than the ones we go to in California. I had the trout and it was seasoned just right. The new peach crisp topped it off. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was "86" - out of stockDiningOutIsMyHappyPlaceDined on 8/1/2014I'm sad to say this was not a great dining experience & I typically love dining here. Disappointment started when my friend ordered a drink and they made it incorrectly putting soda water instead of Sprite. We placed our order and it took almost 20 minutes to get my drink & 30 to get our flatbread appetizer. Once we were done our appetizer, the server came over and told my friend the meal she had ordered had be "86'd" (out of stock). The server then hovered over my friend demanding she make a quick decision about a replacement dinner item. My meal was just warm, hers was hot - I suspect mine sat under the heat lamp while they cooked hers. I ordered a second drink and was told that that too is now 86'd. Too much 86'd for 730 on a Friday.Special Features:
- Standby for special night outd8nightDined on 8/1/2014We're regulars of Seasons 52 - it's our go to place for date night or a special night out. The food is always great and Phil is a superb bartender. It can get loud in the bar area when the piano player is there, and on the back patio when there's a large group. Get there before 6 for their happy hour flatbread and wine flight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still missing a little...MBIgroupDined on 8/1/2014When you "revise" your menu offerings and tweak a dish, the revisions should be better than before; not worse. Four of us had lunch and were disappointed in the Chipotle Skewered Chicken---it was a "shadow"of itself---for the same rate. And I STILL think you ought to offer bread and not make patrons buy it! There's not another upscale restaurant in Orlando that makes you buy bread (except Roys, but at least they provide a free appetizer).Special Features:
- DinecounselingDined on 7/31/2014The service is great. Noise level acceptable. Good food and great wine.Special Features:
- Lunch experiencejamalwaysDined on 7/31/2014I always enjoyed taking friends to Seasons 52 and I have been a frequent diner since the restaurant opened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always AwesomePiZiODined on 7/30/2014Great food, service and always very professional. We eat here at least twice a month and are never disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedVinoluvDined on 7/30/2014Food always good, fresh and satisfying. Perfect portions, great flavors. Service is always stellar.Special Features:
- Never fails to pleaseMrsCVIPDined on 7/30/2014Our go to restaurant this eving was different. Love the ahi tartare. Anxiously awaiting new menu debut next week. Lobster flatbread disappointing but goat cheese one amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.