Seasons 52 - Orlando
7700 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32836Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (407) 354-5212
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM (11:00 PM on Friday) Saturday: 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Glus
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Orlando
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Seasons 52 - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
569 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (354)fit for foodies (333)romantic (264)notable wine list (218)good for groups (212)scenic view (197)neighborhood gem (154)great for lunch (128)vibrant bar scene (119)hot spot (114)great for outdoor dining (77)great for brunch (45)late-night find (45)kid-friendly (34)Show More
- Did not disappointJanton47Dined on 11/19/2014We had great attentive service. Shared the Roma tomato flatbread and the seasonal lobster. Liked the Roma better. Ordered scallops over squash risotto - did not leave any. And of course 2 tiny desserts. As always it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastisches Essen mit hervorragendem Ambiente!Frankie40Dined on 11/17/2014Wir haben in diesem Restaurant reserviert als wir die Universal Studios besuchten und am Abend essen gehen wollten.Der Empfang war nett und wir wurden schnell an unseren Tisch platziert.Das Ambiente war fantastisch wie auch das Essen.Wir würden jederzeit wieder hier her kommen.War ein wunderschöner Abend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousRufusDined on 11/16/2014The food, the servers, the ambience, the surroundings, everything was absolutely top notch. We were there for our 53rd wedding anniversary and two weeks later for Carmen's birthday. Can hardly wait for next event to go again. Loved it...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dinerongDined on 11/15/2014Rack of lamb was amazing, outstanding flavor and cooked just right. Salad was also very tasty. Only disappointments, the short rib flat bread which did not have enough meat on it and the crab shrimp mushroom was overcooked and somewhat dry. Service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistant as always food and service.DBzinDined on 11/15/2014Parents you deserve a quit romantic night out just like we were trying to do Saturday night. Saturday night at Seasons 52 is not the place to bring potential screamers, go somewhere else where noisy kids will not affect the whole restaurant. We had the courtesy to do this when our kids were young. Seasons 52 how about Adult only seating area on weekends we had to move our seating twice and finally finished our meal at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Dinnerdeadhead1Dined on 11/15/2014Went on a Saturday night and at 6 PM tables were already filling up. We had the special flat bread first which was loaded with lobster and very tasty. Followed that with the cedar plank salmon and the trout. Only downside is after I was done, the waitress informed me that I had the option of having the trout cooked blackened which I would have preferred had I know up front. Desserts as many have said are great. Just large enough to enjoy after a meal and priced right too. Overall we left satisfied and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent As Always!TnRvrKingDined on 11/15/2014We dine at this restaurant on a regular basis and it is always outstanding. The food is delicious and served in appropriate amounts. We have always had very good wines at this restaurant. Wonderful atmosphere and excellent service! Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding mealsarahbeac1Dined on 11/14/2014Wonderful dinner and perfect for celebrating the last night of our vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodMickPVIPDined on 11/14/2014We go to Seasons 52 fairly regularly and are never disappointed, the food is always good and the changing menu means that there is always something new to try but at the same time the old favourites are there also. The atmosphere around the bar area is excellent with a piano player providing musical entertainment and adding to the atmosphere, we actually prefer to eat at one of the booths at the bar or indeed at the bar itself, if the place is full which it generally is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always enjoy our Seasons 52DanlDined on 11/14/2014Our evening was delightful, the food was delicious, the service was top shelf. A great place to meet friends or to celebrate any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Problem solved!chelseagirlVIPDined on 11/13/2014We visit about once a month This time with 4 very close friends from the UK . Our flatbreads came quickly but the entrées took over an hour we were not too bothered as we were having fun!! The manager apologized before they arrived and gave us an extra bottle of wine that we had been drinking We had not complained but he did this himself When it was time for dessert the whole tray was offered free too This went above and beyond our expectations Well done Seasons 52 we shall be back again soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great from start to finishlorib423Dined on 11/12/2014From the moment we got to the table until the minute we walked out the door, everything was great. Our server, Will, was very knowledgeable about the food, the wine samples were spot on and the food was phenomenal. Make sure you save room for dessert, because you don't want to miss the mini indulgences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious dinnerAnnFVIPDined on 11/11/2014Excellent service, varied menu with many health options. Really nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real food with good servicecook11ukDined on 11/11/2014fresh, seasonal food cooked to order is what we got here at Seasons 52. Server was pleasant but not perching on the table. dessert -a birthday gift - nice touch. goats cheese ravioli with mushrooms topping-could identify the flavours which is just as food should be! golden beets, served warm with goat cheese, sherry vinegar dressing simple but sublime . filet mignon cooked as ordered with vegetables prepared as they should be. tender turkey skewers with pita which I couldn't manage so the server brought me the most delicious quinoa with cranberries, orange zest and mint - it made the dish to be honest. Overall 10/10Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great nightjdubDined on 11/8/2014This is my wife's favorite restaurant to go to for her birthday, and once again, Season's did not disappoint.Special Features:
- Consistently goodFoodie45VIPDined on 11/7/2014Seasons 52 is our go to restaurant in our area. Their food, service and ambiance are consistently good. The food is fresh and prepared and presented well. We love the decor and our server Richard N. was exceptional. I highly recommend Seasons 52!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good restaurantdonmacDined on 11/7/2014Been here before and food continues to be excellent. My only two cons are they don't give you bread but advise you can buy their flatbreads and while the deserts are excellent they are served in a very small shot glass and costs $5-7....really now. However I would still heartily recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatArkndoveDined on 11/7/2014We always enjoy this particular location in the chain!!Special Features:
- A Long Time FavoriteKStarrDined on 11/6/2014This is our go-to place for out-of-town guests and/or birthday celebrations. Also a great choice for a special lunch. Never fails to please.Special Features:
- DinnerMarcoDined on 11/5/2014Nice ambiance and good food Elegant room with wooden furnituresSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!NCHokiefoodieDined on 11/5/2014The food is absolutely spectacular, the bar drinks were quite good and the service was great. Our table overlooked the lake that is behind the restaurant from the back patio...very impressive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointingjustintimeDined on 11/5/2014Once again Season's 52 provided a delicious dining experience. After visiting this restaurant a few times spread out over 2-3 years we are always satisfied with the quality and presentation of the food. Service is always top notch as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/5/2014Excellent any time, great food anytime, great service and ambianceSpecial Features:
- Never disappoints!JonshaVIPDined on 11/4/2014We've dined at Season's 52 several times and always enjoy it. They serve seasonal healthy fare in a relaxing and sophisticated atmosphere. There is even a live piano player in the bar area. Sweet!Special Features:
- Personal FavoriteenamiDined on 11/2/2014Food preparation and presentation are excellent. Service is fine and attentive to ensure everything is satisfactory.Special Features:
- Great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014My husband and I loved this place! Specially the piano bar!Special Features:
- Always a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We continue to enjoy our visits! Well done and great food quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great customer service!LBB7720Dined on 10/31/2014The server knew the menu and was extremely helpful in our selection of food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a pleasant lunchKeithDined on 10/31/2014We have eaten here before in the evening. The food is wonderful but the lighting is turned down so low it's difficult to read the menu or study the food in front of you! So we tried a late lunch instead. Food up to same excellent standard, this time with a table on the porch looking out over large lake. Very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bells2014Dined on 10/29/2014The service, the food and the ambience is absolutely fantastic. The waiter called Miguel is special. He is so prepared and has very good humor to take care the guests. Salmon and pork were delicious. The way they presents the deserts is fantastic and all the deserts is very taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal @ Seasons 52SharonDined on 10/29/2014Season's 52 consistently serves great food with an ever-changing menu attuned to the "seasons". Staff is well trained, attentive, from the valet staff that parks cars to the greeters who open the door when you leave. Our favorite place in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- meg100Dined on 10/28/2014Dined at Season's 52 on Sand Lake in Orlando, Fl on my Birthday. They sis not accept Landry's Select Club card for points. They indicated they were not a member.Does this card have anything to do with Open Table. Please explain. We love dining at Season's 52. Have always found food and service to be excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent waiter, very friendlyBortonDined on 10/27/2014Good gluten free options. Restaurant quite dark. Difficult to see menu.Special Features:
- Always perfect!sces727VIPDined on 10/27/2014We have dined at this restaurant several times and each time the food and service have been perfect. This time we went to the bar area for happy hour and were pleasantly surprised to find that happy hour is available throughout the restaurant. Be sure to ask for a window by the water as well at to order the carmelized scallops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningDisneyfanaticDined on 10/26/2014We got seated in the piano bar are which was just wonderful. It was quiet enough to have a conversation with the light piano music in the background. We enjoyed all the songs that he played that night. The food was great, had the lobster flatbread which at first sounded interesting but I loved it. The mini desserts are a great ending to a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- de lish...RufusDined on 10/26/2014Couldn't get any better. Food was great. Service was outstanding. Loved the experience. .Special Features:
- Food Was AmazingMContheGOVIPDined on 10/25/2014Sat at the bar listened to live music, and had a wonderful meal Brent was great.Special Features:
- Great evening outluvdatenightDined on 10/25/2014My husband and I wanted to try something new for our date night out. We had both been to seasons 52 before, but not for several years. We had a wonderful experience. We were seated promptly (we did make a reservation) and at a booth as requested. The waitress went over the extensive menu with us explaining the seasonal choices. Everything we ate from the appetizer to dessert was perfect. I cannot think of a single complaint. I paired mine with the Sommelier's recommendation and it went quite nicely with my meal. After a very hectic and stressful week, it was fabulous way for my husband and I to wind down and reconnect over fine food and wine. The service was outstanding. I highly recommend!. 4 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TJFlowersDined on 10/25/2014Repeat customer. Always excellent. Seasonal menu offerings outstanding. Good wine list. Service as always is consistentaly high, knowledgable regarding the daily and Chefs specials, attentive and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tableCarolheadDined on 10/24/2014Had a great table on the deck, looking over the lake Food was excellent Service was good Cocktails were very nice Overall very very goodSpecial Features: