Seasons 52 - Naples
8930 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 2395948852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Tarr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Naples
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Seasons 52 - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
309 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (163)special occasion (147)neighborhood gem (107)notable wine list (95)good for groups (95)romantic (91)vibrant bar scene (78)great for lunch (78)hot spot (52)kid-friendly (16)great for brunch (14)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- great meallkflkfVIPDined on 10/29/2014My husband and I come here every time we visit from NY and have not been disappointed. The food is superb and so is the service. We had to wait 20 mins for a table after our reservation time and the manager gave us a free flatbread. We had stuffed mushrooms, scallops and the filet and all were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not if you want to talkvalleryDined on 10/29/2014Although a thursday evening, the restaurant was very very noisy. It took thirty minutes between appetizer and main course. It ws very uncomfortable if you want to have dinner with friends. The noise level was intolerable. By the way, we have been in this restaurant a dozen times. This experience has turned us off for good.
- Noise Leveljhmms1Dined on 10/29/2014The noise level is NOT what I would call energetic but very loud...cannot carry a conversation without shouting...will not go back for a long time...
- 52MiketwoglovesVIPDined on 10/27/2014Great venue; great food; very nice interior design; excellent service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014This was a going away lunch for a friend. The cozy bar-booth and excellent service allowed time for laughter and uninterrupted conversation. The food was presented beautifully and when it came to dessert each of us remarked that we thought the others should have chosen the one we were enjoying.Special Features:
- Always a winnerJohnVIPDined on 10/25/2014We have never been disappointed at Seasons 52. Consistent great service, excellent meals and wonderful atmosphere. The attention to detail by the wait staff is always a treat.Special Features:
- It keeps getting better!EGFJVIPDined on 10/24/2014We keep bringing new friends to Seasons 52 and keep discovering even better entrees and appetizers than last time. Best flatbread anywhere, pear spinach salad delicious, crab appetizer cheesy and delicious. Every dessert a mini indulgence. Can't wait for next tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Seasons 52Whalen189Dined on 10/24/2014This was our third trip to Seasons 52 and we continue to be impressed with the concept that has been created. High quality food, local ingredients and prepared without the extra fat and calories that most restaurants today have. It was a great night.Special Features:
- Nice Dining Experiencehappydiner1VIPDined on 10/24/2014First visit to Seasons and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit from begin to end. JJ was a wonderful waiter!Special Features:
- Special RecognitionAJjrVIPDined on 10/23/2014The food tastes great, the presentation is first class, and this food is actually GOOD for you. Well Done!Special Features:
- Great EveningTravelinginNaplesDined on 10/23/2014Food is chef prepared and extremely healthy. Currently serving their Fall season menu. Service was great, wine list is fantastic, appetizers excellent, deserts were very good....but main entrees were just average. There were seven of us and the food is a little complicated. Basically a lot of flavors mixed together. Otherwise five stars.Special Features:
- Food quality has declinedaliwebVIPDined on 10/23/2014We noticed a distinct difference in the quality & taste of the dishes we usually order. This restaurant has always delivered a reliably great product. That was not the case this visit.Special Features:
- Still the best value aroundTravelerDined on 10/21/2014Dine here often, and the experience is always consistent: wonderful food with seasonal menus and specials, polite and attentive service. If they could find a way to lower the noise level, it would be perfect.Special Features:
- susanVIPDined on 10/20/2014Once again we enjoyed a meal at Seasons 52. The fall menu has outstanding 3 mushroom flatbread with goat cheese. It was fantastic and I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/19/2014Enjoyed a complimentary champagne toast, a phenomenal bottle of wine and great food. Wide variety of options all Autumn inspired.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeScottyVIPDined on 10/19/2014We love the food, the service on occasion is a bit off but mostly fantastic. It is just loud in the main room, I always ask for the side rooms as they are better. But in this occasion the bar singer and piano player was so loud we could not talk at our table of 10. We asked to shut off the speakers in the main room but they did not do it. We love the place so much that we will go again, but if you have anyone in your group that cannot hear well in a loud room, then reconsider. The music in the bar is great, just don't pipe it all over the restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2014Wonderful, warm service and wonderful warm food! The preparation of the seasonal fare is top notch, imaginative, and just plain good. Try the musroom bisque. Otherworldly.Special Features:
- Excellent food.JocoDined on 10/18/2014I can hardly eat any fish, but Seasons 52 has a grill trout that it has no iodine and is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is greatHungryInNaplesDined on 10/18/2014Service was also good, but food is the highlight. Steak was melt in your mouth, as was the lamb. Deserts are small shooter glasses, which was perfect after a filling dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PuddinPuddinDined on 10/17/2014Booth in the bar as per request! Great evening with my best friend of 50 years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealKimberlyVIPDined on 10/17/2014My husband and I ordered several appetizers vs entrees. The tuna tartar appetizer was fantastic as well as the cider chicken skewer. We also shared the tuna rolls which were good but perhaps not enough tuna in each roll but good. In addition, we got there during happy hour and my husband got the lamb chop small bites for $5. The plate came with 2 small chops which he loved. He would have ordered 3 of the happy hour specials as his meal if I didn't have other items ordered. Service was also very good as our waiter had a pleasant personality and was attentive during our visit. We enjoyed the entire experience and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceFoodieVIPDined on 10/17/2014Restaurants is wonderful for the health conscious and the food is wonderfully prepared.Special Features:
- CindyDined on 10/17/2014I have had the scallops there before and they were different and I like the ones I had previously, with the potato and veggie and not the cous cous. Is it because it is different for lunch than dinner?Special Features:
- a nice anniversarydoccDined on 10/16/2014Per my wifes' choice, I had made the reservations to celebrate my wife and my 10th Wedding Anniversary at Seasons 52. We were pleasantly greeted by the hostess who handed my wife an envelope (Happy Anniversary card) and had someone guide us to our table: in the bar section. Now, I need to say, I was initially irritated as I wanted a nice romantic place and here we were at a table bordering the bar. My wife calmed me down and then we met the waiter Jose, nice young man who was pleased that it was our anniversary.He presented us with complimentary Champagne..and then guided us through the menu. The food was excellent. There was live quiet music that we loved which enhanced our stay. Jose took great care of us and the night was perfect.Special Features:
- JabboDined on 10/15/2014Our favorite "date night" restaurant in Naples; all the right ingredients.......great food, service, and atmosphere !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- time2dinVIPDined on 10/14/2014A very nice atmosphere - food was great and service was good. Nice price as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014We had a great waitress, Kerrigan. The food was outstanding. I would highly recommend Season 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YaniDined on 10/11/2014Best filet mignon I have ever had! Also our waiter was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of everything please!lovefoodDined on 10/11/2014We went for a date night without kids! The seasonal menu choices all sounded so good we couldn't decide! We ordered 2 salads, a bowl of soup and 3 appetizers to split...all so good! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy and interestingNaplesresidentDined on 10/10/2014Not exactly fine dining but very good mid range restaurant. Interesting menu, good atmosphere and reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentSunnyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Once again Seasons 52 was great! We took friends who had never been there before and everyone loved the food. Our server had only worked there for 1 week and he did an excellent job. Kudos to Seasons management for hiring selection and training program. We ate scallops, lamb and quail. All great. Of course the deserts too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All goodcnoteVIPDined on 10/10/2014Everything at Seasons 52 is great. We had the lamb and the filet and they were as good or better than any steak house. Flatbreads are wonderful. Service was perfect. A very good value.Special Features:
- Luv4foodDined on 10/10/2014Atmosphere,food,and server were wonderful brought 2 friends who never try new restaurants they totally fell in love with seasons 52!! it sure made me feel like a realtor who sold the million dollar Home :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/7/2014The temperature inside the restaurant was too cold-uncomfortably so for 4 out of 6 in our group. If the restaurant has "loaner shawls" on hand since it's apparently a common complaint, why not just turn up thermostat a couple of degrees. The waitress said she would ask to adjust the temperature, but nothing happened. Otherwise, nice ambiance and good food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- server was awesomesherDined on 10/4/2014Loved our server. Loved the food. Loved the mini desserts. Loved the wine. Cool place. Bar was UBER busy....felt a little sorry for the bartenders.....they run their patudy's off. Tip them well.Special Features:
- CocoDined on 10/4/2014Great food nice presentation lively atmosphere. Nice placement of tables not being jammed in.Special Features:
- Big FanBonoVIPDined on 10/3/2014our server Michael (female) was fantastic ! She was very helpful with the wine selections, she was super friendly,fun. The food was greatSpecial Features:
- Comfortably averageWorld2VIPDined on 10/1/2014It is a shame. Seasons 52 is a lovely spot. Great decor, nice lounge and music, above average service. The shame is how limited the menu is. Salads are great, proteins a bit wimpy
- Good food great serviceSkramyrralDined on 9/30/2014Always fresh, consistent good food and service. Great looking, buzzy and fun.Special Features:
- Perfect!CortneyDined on 9/29/2014Had a fantastic time! Our server, Christa, was the best! I took a client there for lunch and we both had the mahi tacos and enjoyed them. I will definitely bring clients there again. Thank you!Special Features: