Seasons 52 - Naples
8930 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (239) 594-8852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Tarr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Naples
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Seasons 52 - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
397 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (217)special occasion (174)neighborhood gem (144)good for groups (135)notable wine list (122)vibrant bar scene (121)great for lunch (102)romantic (101)hot spot (73)late-night find (23)kid-friendly (19)great for brunch (17)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- JudyDined on 11/24/2014Excellent food and good service. A small issue was resolved very amicablySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NIce restaurantPeachy1Dined on 11/22/2014NIce setting, food good, usually crowded and noisy. Would like to see more vegetarian offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantGreatDined on 11/21/2014This is my favorite place to go. Everything always tastes amazing. I also like that everything is healthier than other restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/21/2014We love Seasons and it has become one of our favorite places. The food quality is excellent and they are willing to tailor the menu to suit you. The desserts are awesome, too!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To noisyStephanieVIPDined on 11/21/2014We all have good hearing and we were yelling at our booth just to be heard among each other.I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible singerFoodsterVIPDined on 11/21/2014We love eating at Seasons 52. The food is always excellent. On Friday we ate at a table in the bar and had an extraordinarily fine waitress. The only down note was the female singer. She was really bad with a screechy high voice. Her piano playing was great, so we wished she would just play and not sing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- . Love the new "winter" menu!barbarajDined on 11/21/2014We had a delightful evening at Seasons 52. The food was very good.....would highly recommend the golden beet salad and the cedar plank salmon! The noise level can get pretty high in the bar and main dining room of the restaurant so we requested and were seated at a table in the front room and were able to carry on conversation comfortably. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and attentive to all of our requests (even to turning down the air conditioning a bit!) . We'll be definitely dining at Seasons 52 again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Different variations of vegetablesVegetableloverDined on 11/21/2014The service was superb, friendly and available. We enjoyed the variety of vegetables and the different ways they were prepared. We also appreciated the small plates for happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysPaulbDined on 11/21/2014My wife and I dined there for our Anniversary. It was our fourth visit this year, including 2 birthdays and Fourth of July. Service was prompt and attentive and the food scrumptious...never get tired of these repeats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/20/2014One of the nicer places in Naples. good food, great atmosphere. Definitely going back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/19/2014I visit Seasons often. I have never been disappointed in the food or service!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant Dining ExperienceHarkyDined on 11/19/2014During November 2014 my wife and I enjoyed two dinners. Service was very good and attentive. Service staff checked back with us several times to ensure our dining experience was to a high standard. Enjoyed a nice white Sauv Blanc from New Zealand. The building has a smart stylish mix of wood, glass and stone finish with an interior finish mix using fine wood and comfortable seating. The noise level in the building was nicely subdued.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd visitFlatbread1Dined on 11/19/2014It was our 2nd visit weithin 2 weeks. At the first visit wearrived with 2 friend who know seasons 52 very well and They like it very much. This time we stayed alone for lunch to Celebration our 44 years of Mariage. The visit was satisfactoried for us. Our waiter Tom told us about his visit in Germany.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice spot.Bob0737Dined on 11/18/2014Very nice spot for lunch, dinner and groups. Always happy with most everything. The one issue is there are NO anchovies for the Cesear salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite restaurants in Naples.ScottyVIPDined on 11/17/2014We absolutely love this restaurant, the service is usually excellent, the food is fantastic and is always reliable on those counts. The only thing we have to take into account when deciding to dine here is the noise level. The main dining room is extremely noisy. If you have anyone in your group that has difficulty hearing or projecting their voice, this will be a difficult venue to hold a conversation. We also find if your table is larger than four it's almost impossible to have a group conversation, and the table generally breaks up into two smaller conversations the conflicting with your original intent to have a group dinner. The primary reason for the loud noise is the piano player in the bar. While we love piano players and senior own a bar and listening it is not what I want during my dinner. If you go please request one of the private rooms if you need to have a quieter venue. You can shut the glass windows which really dampens the sound from the bar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- less than anticipatedsmiley422Dined on 11/17/2014this is the third seasons 52 that we have been to and it did not live up to the standard set bye the restaurant in Phoenix or the restaurant in Fort Lauderdale. However, this was the final day of the autumn menu which could have been part of the problem. We would try it again. I had salmon grilled on a cedar plank which was very good but the accompanying vegetableswe're pretty heavy with garlic.my companion had pork tenderloin which was overdone and relatively tasteless.to be fair, when this was reported to the waitress, the item was removed from the bill. We were well treated and enjoy the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fantastic food & service!KimgstlDined on 11/16/2014Once again we returned to seasons 52 and everything was outstanding! Starting in the bar we had the best service ever from Gaston and will plan to go back to eat in the bar just because of him. Very entertaining. Also the piano singer this night was really good. Off to dinner at our table and we had Tom for the first time as our waiter. Loved him too. Funny dry sense of humor, great stories and all around great. Food always great. I like the cedar plank salmon. We were celebrating an anniversary and we appreciated the extra surprises with that. No question seasons 52 is a frequent favorite place of ours!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't complain about anything!KathyDined on 11/16/2014We had a reservation. Got seated as soon as we arrived --at a booth near the bar. There was a singer/piano player -- really nice! (the bartender accompanied her on one song!) Volume and quality of entertainment --delightful! We each had soup and an entree. ALL VERY GOOD. We couldn't resist adding the brussels sprouts --they were also great. Waiter was very attentive. Would go back in a MINUTE! Prices were comparable to other places that were not nearly as good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobiDined on 11/16/2014Excellent food, waitress was so delightful and easy to work with, entire ambiance with everything else made the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EmmyDined on 11/16/2014Food was well prepared and tasty. Waitress was overbearing in pleasing the customer and too pushy in trying to have us eat more than we desired. Service was fast at first than lingered towards the end. Would love to try this restaurant again with another server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All you need to know is Seasons 52MikeHVIPDined on 11/15/2014We have been to Seasons 52 in Texas. This Naples location is just as nice and the food just as good. Great place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for everyone!RobesDined on 11/15/2014For a chain, this restaurant offers upscale dining with a varied menu. Good wines, appetizers and entree selections. Wine list good and offers full service bar. Decor is attractive, the service efficient and a large bar with nice music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerDinnerDined on 11/15/2014Did a reservation on line for 6 @ 5:30 computer would only let me have 4:45. When I arrived, there were empty tables everywhere and many still empty at 5:30. Waitress served our drink order and then was a long time coming back. I have usually received good service there, but this time I was disappointed.
- Always good at Seasons 52!TraworldDined on 11/14/2014I have eaten several times at Naples Seasons 52 and have never been disappointed. Always have great food and I love the organic options they offer. Great wine list and wonderful atmosphere. The only thing I would say, is that the noise level can be pretty intense sometimes. Not too many quiet tables or booths around, but great upbeat vibe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Place to ReturnGerryDined on 11/14/2014Happy it arrived to an area that is close to home. We go often because the food is always good and have a great variety of healthy options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- choochooLou60Dined on 11/12/2014The food and service was top notch. The ambiance was very nice. The noise level was a bit loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentNWHIVIPDined on 11/10/2014Seasons 52 is consistently good. Menu changes with each season.
- Seasons 52 food is always goodMonnerVIPDined on 11/10/2014We always start our time in Florida at Seasons 52! We celebrated a special 50th anniversary of good friends that night. Service is always great along with the ambiance. Love it !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Seasons 52luvseasonsDined on 11/10/2014We chose Seasons 52 to take our friends to because we were confidant it would prove to be a lovely overall dining experience and we were not disappointed, yet again. Our friends loved the restaurant as much as we do and will be visiting again. Thank you for maintaining the high level of food quality and great service and atmosphere that can be depended on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again- another great night!IluvmynaplesdiningDined on 11/8/2014We have eaten here many times! Menu changes quite a bit- so never boring! Service is always good! Drinks- Good!!! Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- puddyDined on 11/8/2014Quite satisfactory; food excellent and service exemplarySpecial Features:
- Out by 8InsultedDined on 11/7/2014We had 6:00 reservation for 4 and were seated in the front dining room. We were not told we had to be finished and out the door by 8! As a party had reserved the room and as we were still trying to finish and pay our bill,our waitress came to tell us we had to leave, took the water glass from my hand and told us to talk to the manager on our way out. We did and receive a half-hearted apology!Special Features:
- Great food. Poor serviceN2BKSDined on 11/7/2014This is the first meal we had at Seasons 52 that the waiter was inattentive, asked if we wanted dessert 20 minutes after we had finished our meal.Our waiter seemed overwhelmed to the point that other servers took our checSpecial Features:
- Never diappointingJudyVIPDined on 11/7/2014A restaurant you can depend on. Consistently good and service is always excellent. You are never left waiting for anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it hereRabbitDined on 11/6/2014we go here often and usually sit at the bar where they have a piano player, The food is always great and they update the menu with seasonal flavors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedFrankVIPDined on 11/5/2014Have always passed Seasons 52 all over the country but thought it was a mall chain restaurant and never stopped in. We we finally did and boy were we pleasantly surprised. First, we had an amazing waiter, smart and funny. Then we had an amazing meal of scallops, tacos and chili all of that was amazing as well. Coffee and dessert was a winner as well. The atmosphere was very cool and the waiters are amazing as well--We will be back often.Special Features:
- Eat well at a reasonable pricedelboyDined on 11/4/2014Although we were kept waiting 15 minutes after our booking time, we were compensated with flat bread. This is not the first time that this has happened. The restaurant was busy and therefore the service on the slow side but nevertheless ok. The food was better than the last visit and everyone enjoyed their choices. The downside was the noise level. Whilst it is great to have a lively atmosphere, it was difficult to have a conversation especially across the table. Overall it was a really good dining experience with the food particularly good on this occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nancyVIPDined on 11/3/2014Food is often inconsistent. I ordered the same meal (fish) on two occasions, the first time it was fabulous, the next time, fair. The same thing happened with the roasted chicken.
- Excellent tasty foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014A place where you don't get overloaded with pastas and too large prtions. The food is very tasty, well done with the sauces and served by well trained staff. We will be back soon. Thanks for everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good As AlwaysEatOutNaplesVIPDined on 10/31/2014Ally was our Server and she did a great job. I like the new fall menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.