Seasons 52 - Naples
8930 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 2395948852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Tarr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Naples
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Seasons 52 - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
312 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (166)special occasion (150)neighborhood gem (110)notable wine list (100)romantic (94)good for groups (93)vibrant bar scene (87)great for lunch (83)hot spot (53)kid-friendly (19)great for brunch (17)late-night find (10)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- susanVIPDined on 10/20/2014Once again we enjoyed a meal at Seasons 52. The fall menu has outstanding 3 mushroom flatbread with goat cheese. It was fantastic and I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/19/2014Enjoyed a complimentary champagne toast, a phenomenal bottle of wine and great food. Wide variety of options all Autumn inspired.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeScottyVIPDined on 10/19/2014We love the food, the service on occasion is a bit off but mostly fantastic. It is just loud in the main room, I always ask for the side rooms as they are better. But in this occasion the bar singer and piano player was so loud we could not talk at our table of 10. We asked to shut off the speakers in the main room but they did not do it. We love the place so much that we will go again, but if you have anyone in your group that cannot hear well in a loud room, then reconsider. The music in the bar is great, just don't pipe it all over the restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2014Wonderful, warm service and wonderful warm food! The preparation of the seasonal fare is top notch, imaginative, and just plain good. Try the musroom bisque. Otherworldly.Special Features:
- PuddinPuddinDined on 10/17/2014Booth in the bar as per request! Great evening with my best friend of 50 years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealKimberlyVIPDined on 10/17/2014My husband and I ordered several appetizers vs entrees. The tuna tartar appetizer was fantastic as well as the cider chicken skewer. We also shared the tuna rolls which were good but perhaps not enough tuna in each roll but good. In addition, we got there during happy hour and my husband got the lamb chop small bites for $5. The plate came with 2 small chops which he loved. He would have ordered 3 of the happy hour specials as his meal if I didn't have other items ordered. Service was also very good as our waiter had a pleasant personality and was attentive during our visit. We enjoyed the entire experience and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceFoodieVIPDined on 10/17/2014Restaurants is wonderful for the health conscious and the food is wonderfully prepared.Special Features:
- CindyDined on 10/17/2014I have had the scallops there before and they were different and I like the ones I had previously, with the potato and veggie and not the cous cous. Is it because it is different for lunch than dinner?Special Features:
- a nice anniversarydoccDined on 10/16/2014Per my wifes' choice, I had made the reservations to celebrate my wife and my 10th Wedding Anniversary at Seasons 52. We were pleasantly greeted by the hostess who handed my wife an envelope (Happy Anniversary card) and had someone guide us to our table: in the bar section. Now, I need to say, I was initially irritated as I wanted a nice romantic place and here we were at a table bordering the bar. My wife calmed me down and then we met the waiter Jose, nice young man who was pleased that it was our anniversary.He presented us with complimentary Champagne..and then guided us through the menu. The food was excellent. There was live quiet music that we loved which enhanced our stay. Jose took great care of us and the night was perfect.Special Features:
- JabboDined on 10/15/2014Our favorite "date night" restaurant in Naples; all the right ingredients.......great food, service, and atmosphere !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- time2dinVIPDined on 10/14/2014A very nice atmosphere - food was great and service was good. Nice price as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014We had a great waitress, Kerrigan. The food was outstanding. I would highly recommend Season 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YaniDined on 10/11/2014Best filet mignon I have ever had! Also our waiter was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of everything please!lovefoodDined on 10/11/2014We went for a date night without kids! The seasonal menu choices all sounded so good we couldn't decide! We ordered 2 salads, a bowl of soup and 3 appetizers to split...all so good! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy and interestingNaplesresidentDined on 10/10/2014Not exactly fine dining but very good mid range restaurant. Interesting menu, good atmosphere and reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentSunnyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Once again Seasons 52 was great! We took friends who had never been there before and everyone loved the food. Our server had only worked there for 1 week and he did an excellent job. Kudos to Seasons management for hiring selection and training program. We ate scallops, lamb and quail. All great. Of course the deserts too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All goodcnoteVIPDined on 10/10/2014Everything at Seasons 52 is great. We had the lamb and the filet and they were as good or better than any steak house. Flatbreads are wonderful. Service was perfect. A very good value.Special Features:
- Luv4foodDined on 10/10/2014Atmosphere,food,and server were wonderful brought 2 friends who never try new restaurants they totally fell in love with seasons 52!! it sure made me feel like a realtor who sold the million dollar Home :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/7/2014The temperature inside the restaurant was too cold-uncomfortably so for 4 out of 6 in our group. If the restaurant has "loaner shawls" on hand since it's apparently a common complaint, why not just turn up thermostat a couple of degrees. The waitress said she would ask to adjust the temperature, but nothing happened. Otherwise, nice ambiance and good food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- server was awesomesherDined on 10/4/2014Loved our server. Loved the food. Loved the mini desserts. Loved the wine. Cool place. Bar was UBER busy....felt a little sorry for the bartenders.....they run their patudy's off. Tip them well.Special Features:
- CocoDined on 10/4/2014Great food nice presentation lively atmosphere. Nice placement of tables not being jammed in.Special Features:
- Big FanBonoVIPDined on 10/3/2014our server Michael (female) was fantastic ! She was very helpful with the wine selections, she was super friendly,fun. The food was greatSpecial Features:
- Comfortably averageWorld2VIPDined on 10/1/2014It is a shame. Seasons 52 is a lovely spot. Great decor, nice lounge and music, above average service. The shame is how limited the menu is. Salads are great, proteins a bit wimpy
- Good food great serviceSkramyrralDined on 9/30/2014Always fresh, consistent good food and service. Great looking, buzzy and fun.Special Features:
- Perfect!CortneyDined on 9/29/2014Had a fantastic time! Our server, Christa, was the best! I took a client there for lunch and we both had the mahi tacos and enjoyed them. I will definitely bring clients there again. Thank you!Special Features:
- dependableLisakaraDined on 9/28/2014We are never disappointed when we go to Season 52. Our favorites are always as good as we remember them.Special Features:
- Great food & wineDiningOutAgainVIPDined on 9/27/2014Trout and lamb chops were sublime! Wine was perfect. A Rioja. Service was pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pat was perfect!Yoga0926Dined on 9/27/2014Pat was a great server and the food was delicious! A perfect way to celebrate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Special!joyceKVIPDined on 9/27/2014Love dining at Seasons 52. The food is always delicious & the desserts are fabulous. Restaurant was very busy but service was still good. Have been here many times & am always pleased!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Gone here a few times but last visit food was mediocreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Autumn treatOrganicDined on 9/27/2014Another great experience in dining. The butternut squash soup is wonderful. Just enough kick so your taste buds want more. At Seasons you know you can get an organic salad and the food is always fresh. The food is # 1 on my list. We sat on the side near the kitchen. It was more enjoyable and quiet for talking. You can see how efficiently the kitchen is run. We usually sit near the bar and that can be fun if you want a vibrant bar scene. The service is always tops. Flatbreads are outstanding. I have never had a meal that was not prepared to perfection.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 always goodANonimusDined on 9/26/2014Seasons 52 usually never disappoints. This visit was no exception. The food always tastes good and is high quality. The service is nothing to write home about but is good, and there were no issues. Would definitely recommend anytime!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/24/2014Excellent, as always. We appreciated being in a side room away from the bar so we could visit with friends.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 Dining ExperienceJaynieDined on 9/24/2014We met special friends here for dinner. Food and service was exceptional! Loved the ambience and the live piano player was an added plus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good AgainRobertDined on 9/21/2014Excellent meal and good service. Never have had a bad experience at Season's 52.Special Features:
- Annoying musicSaraDined on 9/21/2014The singer in the bar area was very loud and annoying. His choice of songs were not appropriate for dining. We were seated in a room open to the bar area and could barely carry on a conversation. We spoke to the waiter about it and he turned down the speakers in the room we were in which helped.I have never had this experience there before.Special Features:
- most excellentcharleysDined on 9/20/2014very busy on a Saturday night, service was attentive, wife's filet mignon was cooked perfectlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- acer1Dined on 9/20/2014Great as usual!!!! Super food, awesome service, you cannot beat Seasons 52!!!!!!Special Features:
- Delicious !OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014This is one of the Best Chain restaurants on the Planet ! Food is Fresh and healthier than eating at other restaurants! You would never know that all of the dishes are less than 450 calories. The service is top notch and the prices are great too !Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysFLBirdloverDined on 9/19/2014We always take friends here for lunch. Food is wonderful and the ambiance is extremely pleasant. This time most had the trout but there was also one branzino ordered which was also delicious. The trout is probably the best in town. Desserts are nicely sized (small) and always yummy. Hard to believe that everything can taste this good and be low calorie and healthy. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features: