Seasons 52 - Memphis
6085 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38119Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Memphis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9016829952
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Cassandra Presley
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Enjoy live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Memphis
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Memphis - Best Restaurants in Memphis ›
Seasons 52 - Memphis reviews from OpenTable diners
450 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (263)fit for foodies (193)great for lunch (186)good for groups (171)romantic (160)notable wine list (132)vibrant bar scene (112)neighborhood gem (101)hot spot (100)great for brunch (56)late-night find (38)scenic view (20)kid-friendly (15)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Seasons 52 MemphisOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I have eaten here several times, had friends in from out of town and they were so pleased with the food and wine.Special Features:
- A great placeJanice901Dined on 8/29/2014The food is fresh and delicious and delivered to the table immediately unlike so many other places. Not your typical corporate restaurant. Although it was extremely busy quite conversation was possible. The flatbreads are excellent and the mini deserts are a must try, perfect portion to top off dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a bit noisy but good foodBoxerlover19Dined on 8/29/2014love the changing menu and the choices that include fresh ingredients with limited calories however this is not a restaurant to bring small children or babiesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceJakeDined on 8/29/2014Our first time to Seasons 52, and it will not be our last. Such a wonderful evening from the free valet parking to the perfectly portioned meals. The service was fantastic and so was the food. Our new favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentTwinFoodieDined on 8/28/2014Restaurant offers a good selection. I have dined at Season's 52 a couple of times in a few places and they have been consistent in their quality (good) food and service. A reliable go to when available and also good for accommodating a group with varied tastes yet without an overwhelming amount of offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed FooddineoutVIPDined on 8/28/2014We had the roma tomato and mozzarella flat bread, and it was delicious. The scallop dinner was truly outstanding. Not of future interest, despite a very appealing description on the regular menu, is the almond crusted tuna salad -- it is as dry and uninteresting as it could be. Service and ambience boh excellent - we'll return, hopefully remembering not to reorder the salad again.Special Features:
- Terrible serviceUSMA80VIPDined on 8/28/2014Went for a business lunch - took almost 90 minutes. Server was slow taking order, slow clearing, slow to offer dessert (we declined dessert and informed the server we needed to leave quickly to get back to the office). Ten minutes later, she still had not run my credit card. In the end, I had to go to the wait station to get the check. Very frustrating.
- great for business lunchpickybusinesstravelerDined on 8/26/2014Very nice place, wonderful fresh food, and easy to conduct business lunch. Appreciate being able to make a reservation for 4; most places have you waiting. Central location and valet parking make this a definite go-to lunch spot.Special Features:
- LunchDaveDined on 8/25/2014My first visit for lunch and it was wonderful experience. Brought a few clients and it was a hit.Special Features:
- LJHDDWDined on 8/24/2014We have visited the restaurant in Naples, FL and always had good meals. However, at this location on Sunday night 2 of our guests had food that was not edible. It was the entree wedge salad with crab meat. It tasted terrible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was GREATEastMemChickDined on 8/23/2014Everything was great! Our waitress was wonderful. Selection great. Food so yummy.Special Features:
- Good food, great dessert, loved itMolliesmithDined on 8/23/2014We had reservations for 6, were seated right away, and the server took a while to come to the table but it was very busy that night. The small salad was delish and bigger than expected. At the end of the meal, the server brought out a tray of desserts that was left at the table so we were able to sample what we wanted- absolutely brilliant idea because every last dessert was eaten! Overall, all 6 members of our party were impressed and the prices were equally as impressive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WILL NEVER DINE AGAINOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Me and party set reservations for a girls weekend in memphis. We came all the way from Minnesota. We were treated so poorly and rudely by management and to add insult to injury was told to leave due to the attire of one of my friends. I thought the policy was shirt and shoes in America. She had on a shirt, skirt and shoes but because some people feel is not ok to express yourself and felt they can tell a person how to dress. The manager of the place degraded my group and felt he needed to give his opinion about everyone's attire at my table then ask us to leave. I am still angry about the way were treated considering the reason we were in Memphis was due to the death of the son of one of my guest with me. I am still UPSET!!! NEVER EAT HERE!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Great experience Food incredible. Great service.Special Features:
- ThebestfoodeverDined on 8/23/2014Excellent food and service. Allie was awesome! Everything was superb. No complaints. Thanks for coming to MemphisSpecial Features:
- birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Perfect spot for our group of 7. We had another group next to us that were pretty loud as if the whole restaurant was theirs. Other than that food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationMurf1Dined on 8/22/2014The atmosphere was lovely. The food was good, but not excellent. With the price we paid it should have been better. There was no bread offered and we waited over an hour to receive our food. Water was never refilled. For the price of the meal and our wait time I would rate our overall experience as poor. There is valet parking. The self park is in a parking garage a moderate walk away. They took a picture of our party and presented it to the birthday girl, a very nice touch. Our experience was disappointing due to the poor service/hour wait time for food and the price point for what we were served. Disappointing!Special Features:
- SeasonsMCP822Dined on 8/22/2014Really good food. We had flatbread, soup and salad. We were full with interesting, low calorie cuisineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerAnnieDined on 8/22/2014An overall outstanding experience. Service was fantastic and ambiance was warm and aesthetically pleasing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late lunchHappy2goDined on 8/22/2014Best to go at 1 for lunch to avoid the large crowd, plus noise level is better. Service continues to be outstanding, and the summer menu is good. Fresh vegetables in any and all of the dishes are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52nutrientloverDined on 8/22/2014Upon recommendation from my daughter a few of her family members met for lunch at Seasons 52. The service was quick and responsive at the level of a 5 start restaurant. At first, we enjoyed a variety of beverages and the mushroom appetizer. Then we had a variety of food. Personally I had duck wraps. Serving size is not opulent, but flavorful & satisfying. Presentation is different from other restaurants in the area, but the style is similar what you can find in restaurants in "foodie cities."Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerAMDineDined on 8/19/2014We dined here on our Anniversary and were greeted with a card from the staff. We enjoyed the nice fresh cooked menu and in particular, the rack of lamb which was cooked just perfectly. Our waitress was wonderful and even took time to make a photo to take home.Special Features:
- Welcome to MemphisPaLeeDined on 8/19/2014The restaurant was as we always have fund ,It is beautiful and good service. I wish we were notified of specials and the time available. Our favorite restaurant in Memphis. LeeSpecial Features:
- Business DinnerMemphisDinerDined on 8/19/2014Seasons 52 in Memphis was the perfect business dinner spot to take my clients out to. The hosts were accommodating when we had to change the size of our party, the wait staff was very attentive and always had a new drink ready, the food was great, and the restaurant was lively but not overly loud so you could enjoy conversation. I will definitely be returning in the future.Special Features:
- Could have been better.swd01Dined on 8/19/2014Had a nice lunch with my wife. Service was good, unfortunately, it was slowed by a large party being seated in our waitress' section. Understandable and not a problem, just the facts of life. The restaurant was loud. The noise level was pretty distracting. The food was good and the presentation was beautiful. The biggest issue with the food was that the salmon was served skin on. This was not posted on the menu. I cook my own salmon with the skin on, but I do not serve it skin on. It was very off putting for me, and significantly reduced my enjoyment. I would just recommend they find a way to point out their serving style on the menu.Special Features:
- Another Great Experience!southernsootherDined on 8/18/2014I have been to this restaurant several times and have not been disappointed. I am enjoying the non-dairy peach dessert option and the corn in the skillet...really delicious!! The wait staff do not disappoint either.Special Features:
- Outstanding service and menuSuzyQDined on 8/18/2014We are so glad to have this option in East Memphis for healthy eating in a lovely environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful place!MphsMsgirl1Dined on 8/17/2014I recently had my birthday dinner there. We didn't have to wait for my entire party to be present before we were seated. The food was excellent, and as a former waitress, the service was great, and the food came out in a timely manner. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great with FriendsJDRMemphisDined on 8/16/2014Season52 is a great destination to spend an evening with friends and family. The food is second to none and the atmosphere is great. For after dinner the desserts are spectacular.Special Features:
- Quiet Healthy DiningDiningDivaDined on 8/15/2014All menu items are 450 calories or less. Great wine menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night Out!!Fab5felinesDined on 8/15/2014Great food and atmosphere! Love the live piano singing at the bar..Dessert are to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Hands DownFoodGuruDined on 8/14/2014I scheduled my reservation but arrived almost 2 hours early because everyone else was hungry and we were still able to be seated immediately. I mentioned that someone in my party was having a birthday and after dinner we were served a complimentary dessert. The food was great, the service was great and the atmosphere was great! Awesome place with reasonable prices. Seasons 52 is the BEST hands down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingMargaretDined on 8/14/2014Consistently excellent in all categories. Took another two friends who had not previously been there and as always, they were very impressed and enjoyed their visit as we always experience.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Was very please with the Birthday card & dessert given to my husband.Special Features:
- Sunday LunchMeat1loverDined on 8/10/2014Lunch was delicious. Very tasty. A little expensive. But I would be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The healthy hideawayCLGIRGITdiningDined on 8/9/2014As a healthy individual season 52 was great at keeping my calories low, but had great choices in entrée!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencegoodeatsDined on 8/9/2014The entire staff was very friendly and attentive. Food was excellent. Duck Flatbread was awesome. We had trout, salmon, scallops, roasted chicken and they are all excellent. Price is very reasonable and portions are great.Special Features:
- Yum and FUN!GO4ITDined on 8/9/2014GREAT Service and great food, we brought the great people; so all is great! Sat at a corner table for 5 in the bar, would recommend that as even though bar was visible, was so comfortable…(even 6 would fit).. Enjoyed everything about the restaurant, oh did I mention the food was perfectly prepared…Filets for most were perfect..I'm into ahi tuna, anyway it's prepared its great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy dinerhappydinerDined on 8/9/2014Terrific food and wonderful ambiance and service. This is our new favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greekdinergirlDined on 8/9/2014What a great new find! Such a fresh scene for Memphis dining! The food, atmosphere, service - everything about our dining experience was perfect! I felt that I was out of town and was happy to know it was a place that I could easily return to dine again!Special Features: