Seasons 52 - Memphis
6085 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38119Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Memphis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9016829952
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Cassandra Presley
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Enjoy live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Memphis
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Memphis - Best Restaurants in Memphis ›
Seasons 52 - Memphis reviews from OpenTable diners
417 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (242)fit for foodies (176)great for lunch (166)good for groups (157)romantic (141)notable wine list (123)vibrant bar scene (96)hot spot (93)neighborhood gem (92)great for brunch (51)late-night find (31)scenic view (19)kid-friendly (9)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Great foodChrisDined on 9/15/2014Three of us went to Seasons 52 and the setting was much nicer than I had anticipated. The food was as good as people had said. Unfortunately, the service was as if the restaurant had just opened the day before. We ordered manhattans and the bartender sent out something totally different. It was corrected but when one of us ordered another manhattan, once again the bartender sent out the wrong drink. We shared appetizers and were not disappointed. However, our salads were served while the dirty dishes were still on the table. We actually had to ask to have the dishes removed. And this was repeated when they brought out our entrees. And we had to ask for additional silverware. If only the service matched the quality of the food...Special Features:
- One small exception.....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014We had a celebration for our 30th wedding anniversary. It was cozy and romantic. Our server was sensitive to this, and brought a camera to take our photo and frame it for us, nice touch. When the bill came, since there were just the two of us, we thought it was quite outrageous that she tipped herself. We are fully grown adults who know how to tip, and know the difference between a slight and a good tip. What's up with that? Did the fact that my husband didn't wear a jacket and tie make a difference in us being put into a category of poor tippers? You made us wonder why we, a party of two, were selected as poor tippers when in fact we have both worked in the service industry and know how hard this lady worked to make our evening niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Beautiful restaurant --great service. Food was lacking in appeal however. Out of the four entrees ordered, the steak was wonderful. The shrimp dish was overlooked and salty. For the price, very small portions with no accompanying salad or such. We will not be returning here; although we communicated that it was a special occasion, no attention was given to that as well.
- JimDDined on 9/12/2014The atmosphere was great but very noisy, conversation was challenged. There was live music in the bar but despite sitting close to the bar area my party of four could not hear it because of the overall noise level. I had the pork tenderloin and it was god but not exceptional. The caramelized brussel sprouts were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - BUTThatsAmoreDined on 9/12/2014The food was great but the service was very slow and sloppy. We had to continue to ask for things that should have been automatic. Please note that the taxes on wine are NOT included in the prices on the menu. You will pay +/- 20% more when you get your bill. Also, it is VERY noisy when busy. Hard to have conversations across a table.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The food and service were fantastic! We ate there twice in the same weekend.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014Enjoyed the meal. Will definitely be back. Great service.Special Features:
- Poor serviceChooseydinerDined on 9/11/2014Ordered specific entree to my taste, but when meal came the menu entre arrived. My husband had to begin eating while my entre was remade. It my husband reluctantly ate because his meal was getting cold. When the bill came there were two items on our bill that we did not have.it took 15 minutes for her to straighten out the bill. Too much aggravation for a fresh salad.Special Features:
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Best birthday ever! My friends and I had a great time. The service was very good.Special Features:
- Great place!AndrewDined on 9/10/2014I booked a reservation for Seasons 52 on OpenTable and left a comment about how it was wife's and my anniversary and when we got there they greeted us with a "Happy Anniversary!" and a card signed by the staff. We as we ate diffrent members of the staff greeted us and asked how our special occasion was in a non disruptive way. Our waitress was very good and we had NO problems whatsoever. At the end of our stay our waitress took a picture of us and printed it out and gave it to us to remember the occasion. It was a very nice night. Thank you Seasons 52.Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We had a flatbread appetizer and a main course . Food was cooked perfectly but the carrots could have been a little better cooked and less nouvelle cuisine!Special Features:
- Awesome Experience!!!Foodie4RealDined on 9/6/2014Great Food! Great Atmosphere! Great Service! I will definitely be a returning client to this establishment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Night of FoodShome1Dined on 9/5/2014We had reservations for our night out an were seated promply. Our waitres "Camron"was outstanding. She really took care of us from the sit down to departure. The meal was prepared well and arrived on time the night really went smooth. Always a blast when we choose to dine at Seasons 52!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecentluvtoeatDined on 9/5/2014Service a little slow. Server brought out my steak and it was med well not med rare I ordered. They refired but my wife had finished her food before mine was brought. The manager did apologize and comp the steak and dessert.
- Great FindGMAB14Dined on 9/5/2014Eating at Seasons 52 was a suggestion my husband made, I must say the best suggestion since wanting to marry me!LOL! Everything went smoothly, we ate early around 5.45pm. Servers and Host were very attentive, place was so clean and had a nice vibe. Food suggestions came readily from our server.Loved the flat bread which my husband had and I had the scallops. Having dined at several high end restaurants overseas, I loved it . Best part of all was that each dish is 475 calories. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceAlbyourhuckaberryDined on 9/4/2014My hubby and I really have a wonderful evening at Seansons 52. We had the best server(very funny guy) great customer services. This is a very elegance, fine dining place. We will definitely have dinner there again. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick PickSteakofChoiceDined on 9/3/2014Make this a quick pick. It is a hot new place right now and loads of people are trying this place out. Fine for later night dinner pick.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerMLB123Dined on 9/3/2014This is a great find. It was a third time there and every time we get great service and food. We had a wonderful experience and plan on going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 MemphisOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I have eaten here several times, had friends in from out of town and they were so pleased with the food and wine.Special Features:
- A great placeJanice901Dined on 8/29/2014The food is fresh and delicious and delivered to the table immediately unlike so many other places. Not your typical corporate restaurant. Although it was extremely busy quite conversation was possible. The flatbreads are excellent and the mini deserts are a must try, perfect portion to top off dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a bit noisy but good foodBoxerlover19Dined on 8/29/2014love the changing menu and the choices that include fresh ingredients with limited calories however this is not a restaurant to bring small children or babiesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceJakeDined on 8/29/2014Our first time to Seasons 52, and it will not be our last. Such a wonderful evening from the free valet parking to the perfectly portioned meals. The service was fantastic and so was the food. Our new favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentTwinFoodieDined on 8/28/2014Restaurant offers a good selection. I have dined at Season's 52 a couple of times in a few places and they have been consistent in their quality (good) food and service. A reliable go to when available and also good for accommodating a group with varied tastes yet without an overwhelming amount of offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed FooddineoutVIPDined on 8/28/2014We had the roma tomato and mozzarella flat bread, and it was delicious. The scallop dinner was truly outstanding. Not of future interest, despite a very appealing description on the regular menu, is the almond crusted tuna salad -- it is as dry and uninteresting as it could be. Service and ambience boh excellent - we'll return, hopefully remembering not to reorder the salad again.Special Features:
- Terrible serviceUSMA80VIPDined on 8/28/2014Went for a business lunch - took almost 90 minutes. Server was slow taking order, slow clearing, slow to offer dessert (we declined dessert and informed the server we needed to leave quickly to get back to the office). Ten minutes later, she still had not run my credit card. In the end, I had to go to the wait station to get the check. Very frustrating.
- great for business lunchpickybusinesstravelerDined on 8/26/2014Very nice place, wonderful fresh food, and easy to conduct business lunch. Appreciate being able to make a reservation for 4; most places have you waiting. Central location and valet parking make this a definite go-to lunch spot.Special Features:
- LunchDaveDined on 8/25/2014My first visit for lunch and it was wonderful experience. Brought a few clients and it was a hit.Special Features:
- LJHDDWDined on 8/24/2014We have visited the restaurant in Naples, FL and always had good meals. However, at this location on Sunday night 2 of our guests had food that was not edible. It was the entree wedge salad with crab meat. It tasted terrible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was GREATEastMemChickDined on 8/23/2014Everything was great! Our waitress was wonderful. Selection great. Food so yummy.Special Features:
- Good food, great dessert, loved itMolliesmithDined on 8/23/2014We had reservations for 6, were seated right away, and the server took a while to come to the table but it was very busy that night. The small salad was delish and bigger than expected. At the end of the meal, the server brought out a tray of desserts that was left at the table so we were able to sample what we wanted- absolutely brilliant idea because every last dessert was eaten! Overall, all 6 members of our party were impressed and the prices were equally as impressive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WILL NEVER DINE AGAINAngeyoutoftownerDined on 8/23/2014Me and party set reservations for a girls weekend in memphis. We came all the way from Minnesota. We were treated so poorly and rudely by management and to add insult to injury was told to leave due to the attire of one of my friends. I thought the policy was shirt and shoes in America. She had on a shirt, skirt and shoes but because some people feel is not ok to express yourself and felt they can tell a person how to dress. The manager of the place degraded my group and felt he needed to give his opinion about everyone's attire at my table then ask us to leave. I am still angry about the way were treated considering the reason we were in Memphis was due to the death of the son of one of my guest with me. I am still UPSET!!! NEVER EAT HERE!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Great experience Food incredible. Great service.Special Features:
- ThebestfoodeverDined on 8/23/2014Excellent food and service. Allie was awesome! Everything was superb. No complaints. Thanks for coming to MemphisSpecial Features:
- birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Perfect spot for our group of 7. We had another group next to us that were pretty loud as if the whole restaurant was theirs. Other than that food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationMurf1Dined on 8/22/2014The atmosphere was lovely. The food was good, but not excellent. With the price we paid it should have been better. There was no bread offered and we waited over an hour to receive our food. Water was never refilled. For the price of the meal and our wait time I would rate our overall experience as poor. There is valet parking. The self park is in a parking garage a moderate walk away. They took a picture of our party and presented it to the birthday girl, a very nice touch. Our experience was disappointing due to the poor service/hour wait time for food and the price point for what we were served. Disappointing!Special Features:
- SeasonsMCP822Dined on 8/22/2014Really good food. We had flatbread, soup and salad. We were full with interesting, low calorie cuisineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerAnnieDined on 8/22/2014An overall outstanding experience. Service was fantastic and ambiance was warm and aesthetically pleasing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late lunchHappy2goDined on 8/22/2014Best to go at 1 for lunch to avoid the large crowd, plus noise level is better. Service continues to be outstanding, and the summer menu is good. Fresh vegetables in any and all of the dishes are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52nutrientloverDined on 8/22/2014Upon recommendation from my daughter a few of her family members met for lunch at Seasons 52. The service was quick and responsive at the level of a 5 start restaurant. At first, we enjoyed a variety of beverages and the mushroom appetizer. Then we had a variety of food. Personally I had duck wraps. Serving size is not opulent, but flavorful & satisfying. Presentation is different from other restaurants in the area, but the style is similar what you can find in restaurants in "foodie cities."Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerAMDineDined on 8/19/2014We dined here on our Anniversary and were greeted with a card from the staff. We enjoyed the nice fresh cooked menu and in particular, the rack of lamb which was cooked just perfectly. Our waitress was wonderful and even took time to make a photo to take home.Special Features: