Seasons 52 - Memphis
6085 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38119Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Memphis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9016829952
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Cassandra Presley
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Enjoy live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Memphis
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Memphis - Best Restaurants in Memphis ›
Seasons 52 - Memphis reviews from OpenTable diners
344 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (186)fit for foodies (165)good for groups (136)great for lunch (126)romantic (111)notable wine list (96)hot spot (87)vibrant bar scene (84)neighborhood gem (64)great for brunch (31)late-night find (20)scenic view (12)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Anniversary CharmOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Very attentive wait staff. The environment/atmosphere and service were very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MemphisdinerDined on 10/16/2014The salmon salad during the lunch hour was great. Will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go-to placeHappy2goDined on 10/14/2014Season's 52 continues to be a hot spot in the city. Had a birthday lunch for a friend....birthday greeting on our table, server took our photo, had it printed and presented it to my friend. Tried out the fall menu on the first day for the new offerings and found some good choices. Isadore was our server and did an outstanding job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy & Happysunshine3821VIPDined on 10/13/2014Their menu is very healthy, always interesting, and reasonably priced! We leave there pleasantly full & happy that we''ve made excellent choices for our health. It's also a fun place; I love live music, and their singers are always talented and entertaining. I've been there at least 10 times, and I've never been disappointed. Keep up the good work!Special Features:
- FantasticSam301Dined on 10/11/2014Your resturant has yet to fail me. Service and food are always great. I've turned on many to the experience. Keep it up!Special Features:
- Excellent Fall menu!GoodEveningDined on 10/11/2014Great second try! My first visit was in the summer. I was a bit disappointed. My friend who had dined with me said that her experience at lunch was much better. But this time, the dinner menu had changed to the Fall choices. Everything was great, though we didn't have a chance to sample the desserts or try the wine. Service was particularly good, fast, and friendly. I can't wait to go back and try the lunch menu!Special Features:
- Dinner with the girlsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/10/2014This was my 2nd visit to the restaurant and again did not disappoint. We were a group celebrating a new grandmother, my birthday, a friend's recent trip abroad to visit her son and visit from a good friend who moved away earlier this year. Our server was wonderful, tended to us with just the right about of detail and the food was delicious. There was a mix up with one of our meals and the server handled it very well, offering to bring out a salad or soup for our friend while the chef made her dish. The manager came by as well to extend his apologies, also offering to have something sent out while she waited. And a true sign of good management, that meal was comped , we realized it when the bill came. Desserts - awesome, try few!Special Features:
- Enjoyable!CajungirlDined on 10/10/2014My husband and I, along with a couple of good friends, went to Season's 52 for dinner over the weekend to celebrate our 26th Wedding Anniversary! This was our first time eating there, and we really enjoyed the experience! We dined in one of the side dining rooms so the noise was minimal. Also, the waitstaff provided excellent service and the food was delicious! We will definitely go back, again!Special Features:
- NoiseTekasMomDined on 10/10/2014I think someone must have heaqrd my husband muttering about the noise level bcause almost immediately it became quieter ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a chain fan,but...TCashionDined on 10/8/2014Memphis has lots of great local places to eat, from dives to white linen. But seasons 52, part of Darden, is a great spot for a nice lunch. Low calorie entrees that are very filling and reasonably priced. An excellent choice for a white linen lunch outing.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014Excellent service and food...will definitely repeat the experienceSpecial Features:
- Anniversary dinnerFlyinvalDined on 10/1/2014Had a great dinner. Got a nice card, picture of the two of us and dessert on the house for an anniversary present. Service great, food wonderful. We will return!Special Features:
- Nice lunchConnielunchDined on 10/1/2014My friends and I had a very pleasant lunch. The restaurant was loud but very busy.Special Features:
- My thoughtsParkingDined on 10/1/2014The only problem is parking. I turned in the valet park , stopped my car and looked down for a minute. The attendant banged on the hood of my car to get my attention. It was loyd and really startled me. He could have tapped on my window. He acted like i was holding him up from his work. I thought it was rude and I would just park my own car somewhere closeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good placeJyothiDined on 9/30/2014Not much selection for vegetarian but still a nice place for meetings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just right!love2eatDined on 9/27/2014Seasons 52 was perfect for our anniversary dinner. Just the right lighting, noise level, perfect service, great tasting food, great wine menu, and a live piano player at the bar playing music that matched our taste perfectly. Could not have been happier!Special Features:
- Upscale chainLovefoodDined on 9/27/2014I have eaten here on 3 occasions - a business lunch, on a date, and with a friend. The first time, it was quite good. In the main room, salmon salad was fresh, though service was a little too familiar. The dinner with a date was similarly pleasant - in the main room, though soup was burning hot and salty. Recent dinner with a friend was a down tick - shuffled off to a side room, wedged between two groups. Service was confused- server brought wrong wine and other servers approached at random. As for the food, the chicken breast was salty, the butternut squash soup bland with odd chewy things (mushrooms? bacon?), and I wonder how fresh the desserts are that are trotted out each visit.Special Features:
- Fresh and excellently preparedOTCgtownDined on 9/25/2014Didn't know that healthy could be this good. Pork tenderloin and maple glazed chicken was perfectly prepared. Lobster flatbread was yummy. Even Brussels sprouts- which I normally do not eat - were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/24/2014Excellent food. Service was great. A bit noisy though. A great lunch spot. Flat bread pizza will keep us coming backSpecial Features:
- Happy Hour DeliteForeverFoodieDined on 9/24/2014The happy hour menu is from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm and offers $5 appetizers (Shrimp, Chicken, Scallops, etc.) along with drink specials. I had the Pineapple Cosmo which was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too noisyBe673VIPDined on 9/23/2014It was very noisy. Hard to have a conversation and the tables are too close togetherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't plan to conversePicturegerlDined on 9/23/2014Very very noisy - we had trouble talking and being heard. Acoustics terrible. Table of 4 laughter echoed over to our table. Food was delicious, loved my meal, perfect! Still no bread available with meal, even as a side item, seems cheap at this price point, which is very reasonable but not inexpensive. Wait staff nice but please train them in effective restaurant Customer service. Not attentive, Gracious but clueless. Expected more sophistication. Hope this is review is helpful. Not meant to be critical - eager to offer constructive feedback. With a few tweaks Seasons 52 could become my favorite mid price restaurant in east Memphis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatgoodeatsVIPDined on 9/23/2014Everything was great. Food, service, portions, value are all awesome. Flatbreads are tasty, the small plates from Happy Hour menu are priced right and appropriate portion. The staff is very attentive.Special Features:
- A Real Treat and then somenite2cherishDined on 9/21/2014My wife and I celebrated our one year anniversary with a dinner at Seasons 52 in Memphis. The experience was above my expectation. Our server was wonderful. The special touches, like our complimentary desserts and framed photo even a card signed by the staff, all made the evening even more great. We will definitely be visiting again and again and again, and even will bring some friends. thank you Seasons 52 for all you do..54 weeks a year!!!Special Features:
- A great vegan plateGaloshes59Dined on 9/21/2014I was skeptical since it's such a large chain, but they managed to make vegan plate great and the still cook a tasty filet.Special Features:
- Birthday Celebrationhate2cookDined on 9/21/2014Our experience at Seasons 52 was outstanding. We were celebrating two birthdays, and everyone enjoyed it. We had a great table, excellent service, and delicious food. I highly recommend Open Table and Seasons 52.Special Features:
- Fun Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014We went to Seasons 52 for dinner with friends before going to an outdoor concert and it was fabulous! Our food was spectacular and our service was top-notch. We enjoyed wine and drinks from the bar. It was a wonderful mix of a nice casual dining experience, wonderful selection and variety, and fun atmosphere. Great place to go for a fun dinner out with friends.Special Features:
- Another great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/20/2014We went to Seasons 52 in Florida over 6 years ago and loved it. When I saw there was a Seasons 52 in Memphis I was so excited. We have eaten there twice and have enjoyed both meals. The service is very good and the food is outstanding. The prices are also very reasonable for the quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night after nightIncredibleDined on 9/18/2014While in Memphis, my coworker and I met with several clients and we found that taking them each to Seasons 52 (which was across the street from our hotel) each night for dinner not only worked for them but for us too! That let us get something different each night. I travel week after week throughout the U.S.A. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experiencePickyEaterDined on 9/16/2014My fiancee and I tried this place for her birthday, and we were treated very well by the staff, and the food we had was excellent. Maya our server was nothing but courteous and professional and friendly, and deserves a special shout out. We enjoyed one of the chef's specials for the appetizer, it was a flatbread with lobster and basil and cheese, and it was to die for. Then my fiancee ordered the scallops for her entree and I had the quail. Her scallops were great, and my quail was very tender and just right. Then they packed us a dessert box to go, since we said we couldn't eat any more at the time, and when we brought it home and opened it we were blown away. Every dish under 470 calories did not hinder our enjoyment one bit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014The food was great- our waiter had great people skills, very engaging.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Experience!FoodieCutieDined on 9/16/2014Once again, this was the perfect setting to bring special friends and colleagues! Our group easily conversed while enjoying the fine food in this beautiful setting. Service was thoughtful, thorough and non-intrusive. Food was perfectly prepared and delicious and dessert was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodChrisDined on 9/15/2014Three of us went to Seasons 52 and the setting was much nicer than I had anticipated. The food was as good as people had said. Unfortunately, the service was as if the restaurant had just opened the day before. We ordered manhattans and the bartender sent out something totally different. It was corrected but when one of us ordered another manhattan, once again the bartender sent out the wrong drink. We shared appetizers and were not disappointed. However, our salads were served while the dirty dishes were still on the table. We actually had to ask to have the dishes removed. And this was repeated when they brought out our entrees. And we had to ask for additional silverware. If only the service matched the quality of the food...Special Features:
- One small exception.....princ345Dined on 9/15/2014We had a celebration for our 30th wedding anniversary. It was cozy and romantic. Our server was sensitive to this, and brought a camera to take our photo and frame it for us, nice touch. When the bill came, since there were just the two of us, we thought it was quite outrageous that she tipped herself. We are fully grown adults who know how to tip, and know the difference between a slight and a good tip. What's up with that? Did the fact that my husband didn't wear a jacket and tie make a difference in us being put into a category of poor tippers? You made us wonder why we, a party of two, were selected as poor tippers when in fact we have both worked in the service industry and know how hard this lady worked to make our evening niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedFreqDinerDined on 9/14/2014Beautiful restaurant --great service. Food was lacking in appeal however. Out of the four entrees ordered, the steak was wonderful. The shrimp dish was overlooked and salty. For the price, very small portions with no accompanying salad or such. We will not be returning here; although we communicated that it was a special occasion, no attention was given to that as well.
- JimDDined on 9/12/2014The atmosphere was great but very noisy, conversation was challenged. There was live music in the bar but despite sitting close to the bar area my party of four could not hear it because of the overall noise level. I had the pork tenderloin and it was god but not exceptional. The caramelized brussel sprouts were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - BUTThatsAmoreDined on 9/12/2014The food was great but the service was very slow and sloppy. We had to continue to ask for things that should have been automatic. Please note that the taxes on wine are NOT included in the prices on the menu. You will pay +/- 20% more when you get your bill. Also, it is VERY noisy when busy. Hard to have conversations across a table.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The food and service were fantastic! We ate there twice in the same weekend.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014Enjoyed the meal. Will definitely be back. Great service.Special Features:
- Poor serviceChooseydinerDined on 9/11/2014Ordered specific entree to my taste, but when meal came the menu entre arrived. My husband had to begin eating while my entre was remade. It my husband reluctantly ate because his meal was getting cold. When the bill came there were two items on our bill that we did not have.it took 15 minutes for her to straighten out the bill. Too much aggravation for a fresh salad.Special Features: