Seasons 52 - Memphis
6085 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38119Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Memphis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (901) 682-9952
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Cassandra Presley
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Enjoy live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Memphis
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Seasons 52 - Memphis - Best Restaurants in Memphis ›
Seasons 52 - Memphis reviews from OpenTable diners
320 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (183)fit for foodies (155)good for groups (139)great for lunch (112)romantic (107)notable wine list (94)hot spot (84)vibrant bar scene (80)neighborhood gem (67)great for brunch (26)late-night find (19)scenic view (10)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/17/2014This place has great food and it's always consistent. Price is ok but it's worth the money you spend. I only wish we could have had wine at lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No other place like it!!!!HappyCamper11142014Dined on 11/14/2014The customer service was outstanding. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. I love it I will definitely be back. Utimately my favorite restaurant!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date night!JennyB613VIPDined on 11/14/2014We returned for our second visit to Seasons 52. We had another wonderful seasonal meal with great cocktails and wonderful service. The manager even thanked us personally for returning! Very nice restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flatbread delightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/14/2014Great selection of wines, flatbreads, entrees and desserts. Understand why patrons enjoy and recommend the appetizer flatbreads. Lamb chops and Scallops both outstanding entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful menu with a fabulous fish!memphismimiDined on 11/12/2014Wonderful menu with a fabulous fish that I haven't seen anywhere else in Memphis. The wine selection is excellent and the service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with friendsRussianbabeDined on 11/12/2014Very fast seating and ordering. Appetizer came out quickly and main course followed soon after. Wait staff friendly and prompt. Valet parking a big plus. Great addtion to dining options in that area of Memphis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING!!!LogwoodDined on 11/11/2014I had the pesto flatbread along with the rack of lamb With a bottle of Lake Sonoma ALexander 10!! Great combination, service/ food/ environment/ people was a EXCELLENT NIGHT! I truly recommend everybody to try it out promising no let downs, I had a fantastic time the three times I been! Looking to make this a weekly stop I love the bar area with the live singer and great drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerBeckyDined on 11/11/2014The atmosphere is very dramatic. Our food was wonderful, and the menu is full of healthy but delicious choices. The server did her best to make the birthday celebration a memorable experience. Our group was able to enjoy drinks, dinner and dessert without feeling we were being pushed to end our evening.Special Features:
- always a great mealRoseDined on 11/11/2014This was not my first visit to Seasons 52. Each time is a wonderful dining experience. The menu changes to reflect the season and they use vegetables that are fresh. They respond well to special requests. Always a great meal.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerILoveFoodDined on 11/9/2014I really enjoyed having dinner here for my birthday. Our waitress Sabrina was awesome!! Seasons 52 is a great place to celebrate your next special occasion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Service was great - Staff catered to requests - Food was very good - I would recommend this restaurant highly.Special Features:
- Great servicenotveganDined on 11/8/2014Very enjoyable evening and good food. Found a new Russian River Valley pinot noir that was good. Our server, Derrick, was friendly, professional, and efficient. He'd be an asset to any organization.Special Features:
- Food not special nor well preparedT42PLZVIPDined on 11/8/2014The ambience is very nice, however the food was neither special nor well prepared-risotto was awful. Sight variations to menu items not allowed because the food is all pre-prepared. The pushiness with the dessert sampler tray was an embarrassing interruption.
- Special Night made more SpecialDt5000Dined on 11/8/2014We went to Season's 52 for our Anniversary. From to the back to the side, they made it special and made us feel special. This was out third time eating and as good as it was the first two times, this was even better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!Midnight2514Dined on 11/8/2014I have been to seasons 52 a handful of times and always have a great experience. Friendly staff, great ambiance, great prices for excellent food. Vegetarian/vegan friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server wasn't the best!goodserviceDined on 11/7/2014Overall the food was good and the drinks where also! However we where seated in a room where the server had 7 tables literally! This (guy )waitresses wasn't the best. Forgot our drinks and wouldn't stay at the table long enough to even ask a question, simply put something on the table then walk away so fast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance, mediocre foodMemphisLawyerDined on 11/6/2014I loved the presentation of my seared tuna salad, and the tuna was cooked perfectly but was flavorless. The dressing was good, which helped, but it was a pricey salad to have so little flavor. The service was excellent, and the restraurant itself is lovely. I will definitely go back -- but I'll try a different entree.Special Features:
- Don't over book!ServiceVIPDined on 11/5/2014Unfortunately I had a reservation and I had to wait more than 20 mins to be sitted. Once we were sitted the waiter was slow and not prepared. When I recieved my food it was not prepare how I requested and it was my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FKB1Dined on 11/1/2014Season's 52 is one of my favorite restaurants. I have eaten at several Season's 52's around the country and the restaurant in Memphis has the same consistent professional service & great food. I particularly like the fresh seafood and the healthy preparation. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great meal, nice atmosphere and good service. I'd suggest reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- INGL2Dined on 10/27/2014We had a 7pm reservation but were not seated till 8. Manager had not anticipated the full restaurant and so not enough wait staff were scheduled. They handled the matter in a professional manner but need to look at their reservations!!!!! This restaurant was very full for a Monday night. Food was nicely cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/27/2014We went to Seasons 52 for our anniversary dinner. The food was great!! Our waitress (Brooke) was amazing. First time eating dinner. Had been to the bar several times for happy hour which is always great! The special added touches from the staff made our anniversary dinner absolutely amazing!!!Special Features:
- lightspclkDined on 10/25/2014Great food with everything being 475 calories or less. Meal was filling, but did not make me feel stuffed, and their little shot glass desserts ate awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable Serviceambiance1stDined on 10/25/2014We had a great time! I really appreciate how we were made to feel so special. We were greeted promptly at our arrival. Our server (Amber) attended to our every need! Thanks Seasons 52 for a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dt5000Dined on 10/25/2014Enjoyed everything about the restaurant. Appetizers were outstanding! The entrees were even better. I kept wanting to eat off my wife's plate also. We invited another couple and I could tell they thoroughly enjoyed their selections also. I will definitely go there gainSpecial Features:
- PrenaDined on 10/25/2014Wonderful place for lunch and dinner....Awesome Customer Service!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a Meal for all SeasonsChickieDined on 10/24/2014We always pick restaurants for good food. Seasons 52 is fantastic. The service was wonderful and this might be one of the most gorgeous places in Memphis. When I step in the door, I am just happy. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Going to Seasons 52 is how we treat ourselves and escape the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family ReunionINGL2Dined on 10/23/2014It was great to take our family to have a nice get together. The food was perfectly cooked with plenty of local fresh ingredients.Special Features:
- Loved itsmoothDined on 10/19/2014First time eating here and will definitely come back. Our food was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was our AnniversaryluvgoodfoodDined on 10/18/2014The food was delicious! The service was really good. My husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary and when were seated there was a card on the table that said thanks for celebrating with us and all the staff had signed it. Our waitress took our picture and printed it for us and that was a keepsake for us and we were also given a complimentary dessert.Special Features:
- sele228Dined on 10/18/2014The food and service was wonderful! I loved the use of seasonal foods in their autumn inspired menu! Seasons 52 is one of my new favorites!!! Can't wait to come back!Special Features:
- Anniversary CharmfrugaldineDined on 10/16/2014Very attentive wait staff. The environment/atmosphere and service were very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MemphisdinerDined on 10/16/2014The salmon salad during the lunch hour was great. Will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go-to placeHappy2goDined on 10/14/2014Season's 52 continues to be a hot spot in the city. Had a birthday lunch for a friend....birthday greeting on our table, server took our photo, had it printed and presented it to my friend. Tried out the fall menu on the first day for the new offerings and found some good choices. Isadore was our server and did an outstanding job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy & Happysunshine3821VIPDined on 10/13/2014Their menu is very healthy, always interesting, and reasonably priced! We leave there pleasantly full & happy that we''ve made excellent choices for our health. It's also a fun place; I love live music, and their singers are always talented and entertaining. I've been there at least 10 times, and I've never been disappointed. Keep up the good work!Special Features:
- FantasticSam301Dined on 10/11/2014Your resturant has yet to fail me. Service and food are always great. I've turned on many to the experience. Keep it up!Special Features:
- Excellent Fall menu!GoodEveningDined on 10/11/2014Great second try! My first visit was in the summer. I was a bit disappointed. My friend who had dined with me said that her experience at lunch was much better. But this time, the dinner menu had changed to the Fall choices. Everything was great, though we didn't have a chance to sample the desserts or try the wine. Service was particularly good, fast, and friendly. I can't wait to go back and try the lunch menu!Special Features:
- Dinner with the girlsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/10/2014This was my 2nd visit to the restaurant and again did not disappoint. We were a group celebrating a new grandmother, my birthday, a friend's recent trip abroad to visit her son and visit from a good friend who moved away earlier this year. Our server was wonderful, tended to us with just the right about of detail and the food was delicious. There was a mix up with one of our meals and the server handled it very well, offering to bring out a salad or soup for our friend while the chef made her dish. The manager came by as well to extend his apologies, also offering to have something sent out while she waited. And a true sign of good management, that meal was comped , we realized it when the bill came. Desserts - awesome, try few!Special Features:
- Enjoyable!CajungirlDined on 10/10/2014My husband and I, along with a couple of good friends, went to Season's 52 for dinner over the weekend to celebrate our 26th Wedding Anniversary! This was our first time eating there, and we really enjoyed the experience! We dined in one of the side dining rooms so the noise was minimal. Also, the waitstaff provided excellent service and the food was delicious! We will definitely go back, again!Special Features:
- NoiseTekasMomDined on 10/10/2014I think someone must have heaqrd my husband muttering about the noise level bcause almost immediately it became quieter ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a chain fan,but...TCashionDined on 10/8/2014Memphis has lots of great local places to eat, from dives to white linen. But seasons 52, part of Darden, is a great spot for a nice lunch. Low calorie entrees that are very filling and reasonably priced. An excellent choice for a white linen lunch outing.Special Features: