Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
160 N. Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (610) 992-1152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ann Moriarta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, please visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
672 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (387)special occasion (302)good for groups (263)great for lunch (242)notable wine list (220)vibrant bar scene (202)hot spot (158)romantic (150)neighborhood gem (131)great for brunch (43)late-night find (33)kid-friendly (16)scenic view (9)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Tasty Happy Hour SpotDebbyDined on 11/19/2014Met two old friends in the bar for some wine and very tasty small plates. Sat in a booth and were actually able to hear each other despite a busy, vibrant bar. Attentive wait staff who allowed us plenty of time to catch up with each other. Would definitely consider Seasons 52 again when in the King of Prussia area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerFoodiesx2VIPDined on 11/19/2014Seasons 52 may be a chain, but it does not ACT like a chain.Staff is always most cordial; manager gets to know your face. But of course the food is the real draw. So nice to see a frequently changing menu, with lots of items for omnivores and vegetarians/vegans alike. For a wonderful vegan meal, I started with the warm roasted olives - several varieties of delicious olives roasted with chiles. And plenty to share. My lunch entree was the Golden Beet Salad-they were perfectly textured and warm, with pistachios to highlight the taste. Omnivore husband had the soup special - mildly spicy rich and delicious. His lunch entree was the steak flatbread. Besides the delicious taste, the texture is perfect for eating without a fork. We go to Seasons 52 frequently and are NEVER disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014I took my friend for lunch at Seasons 52 to celebrate her birthday. The restaurant was packed so I was glad I had made a reservation. The waitress was friendly and prompt and made some great suggestions. She had the right degree of attentiveness and respect for privacy. The food portions are good, not over the top large which I really appreciated. All in all, its a great place to meet for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazing food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014Mind blowing food and service. I was exceptionally pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Good TimeImaginalDined on 11/17/2014The staff was attentive and friendly but with no rush. The food was well cooked, well presented, and tasty. It is a little on the pricey side but worth it for the overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014The second time that I ate lunch here and again loved the food. The server, Jason was excellent and didn't rush us out. I would definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful evening outfoodiewifeDined on 11/16/2014Enjoyed an anniversary dinner at Seasons 52 tonight. Went with the Chef's recommendations and enjoyed the mushroom flatbread and bronzino - each was delicious. The restaurant was so gracious, presenting us with a card, champagne, dessert and even some romantic pics on the house in recognition of our occasion. It was such a nice treat on top of a good, healthy meal in a warm and cozy, upscale setting. Very nice service too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findToriKDined on 11/16/2014We try to always sit in the bar side, great atmosphere. Food good, nice choices. Staff great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly prepared mealsGardnerDined on 11/15/2014Our meals were fresh, organic and delicious and everything was fresh and tasty. I tried the Grilled Garlic Pesto chicken flatbread and discovered I prefer the Roasted Roma Tomato. The Roasted Roma Tomato is delicious and the Grilled Garlic Pesto Chicken is ok. I ordered the Tuna & Avocado Sushi roll and thought it was okay. The pieces of Tuna in the roll were very tiny and so small that you could barely see the tuna. I was a little disappointed in the amount of tuna in the sushi roll. We had a rather large lunch so I was not hungry for a full meal. My friends each ordered the Maple-Glazed All-natural roasted half chicken and thought it was well seasoned and thoroughly enjoyed their meals. We also each ordered a dessert shooter and they were very good and just enough to satisfy your sweet taste buds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!ButchDined on 11/15/2014Thanks for a great ambiance to celebrate our 23rd anniversary! My wife and I loved the selections and great tasting food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GailDined on 11/15/2014Food was delicious.........service a little slow and noise level grew as evening went on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KellyDined on 11/15/2014First time visitor. Food although looked interesting on the menu wasn't remarkable for the price. 1 highlight - my mom really enjoyed the mushroom soup and the little shooter like desserts were yummy. It was dark inside considering it was late lunch time. Even the waitstaff used flashlights to show deserts. I understand it being a bit more darker for dinner but it was lunch. I used my phone's flashlight app to read menu. A bit too cold in the dinning room . FYI we visited on a cold day. Service was paced...not hurried at all. If you are in a rush, I would not recommend.
- Great food. Make reservationsflyhacker610Dined on 11/14/2014Amazing dishes below 500 calories. Upstairs was not as nice as the main floor. 2 hour wait without reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Lunch with GirlfriendsGoodFoodOutDined on 11/13/2014Every year my group of girlfriends pick their favorite place to eat to celebrate their birthday. Seasons 52 was our friend's choice. Our food was wonderful and very fresh. The server was solicitous but yet did not hover. We did go for a late lunch so there was a mom with a fussy toddler in the restaurant. It was the only real noise we experienced during our meal. We finished our meal with an assortment of mini indulgence desserts. It was a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Dinner ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014Overall dining experience was just satisfactory. Out table reservation was prompt. Everything - food, timing was great until at the end when the service went downhill. The waiter was obviously rushing us leaving the check after the entree meal. We mentioned that we will have dessert, coffee and wine to end the evening. She actually then took the check back and dropped it off again with our dessert course which we haven't even started eating. Afterwhich she returned 3 times in between to close the bill while we were trying to enjoy whatever is left off of our dining experience. Personally, that was a terrible ending to what was a great meal and beginning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service with smileBillDined on 11/11/2014I recently visited Seasons with some friends for a nice dinner. We were extremely satisfied with our meal and the service was outstanding. Our server Rebecca made great suggestions and the $15 wine and flat bread option is a steal. The filet was amazing and for under 500 calories you would never know it. The portions are perfect. If you are looking for a great dinner go to Seasons but be sure to get a reservation.Special Features:
- Excellent venue for a biz. dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/10/2014Great place for a business dinner and building relationshipsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tastes Great - Less FillingJimCVIPDined on 11/9/2014If youve never been to a Seasons 52, it is as advertised; very good sseason fresh food prepared well. All Menu Items are less than 475 calories, even the desserts. The desserts come in very small small parfait type classes but as with the rest of the dishes, they provide you just enough taste without leaving you bloated. The other highlight is the flatbreads. Be aware it is very noisy - groups of more than 4 will have trouble hearing each other.
- Luv2dineLuv2dineVIPDined on 11/9/2014The health conscious , low cal menu, the outstanding staff and great wines make me want to recommend this to all!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patsy725Dined on 11/9/2014We choose a 4PM reservation for 7 on Sunday to get together under the guise of a book review that was quickly forgotten. We were in one of small rooms we shared with a birthday party at the other end so it was a bit more private. The service was excellent, martinis and cocktails Perfect Storm tasty, and the food was scrumturlescent (Will Ferrell as James Lipton) not a single criticism from around the table. And the desserts were seasonally delicious that we had seconds. We can’t wait to come back and do it all over again n we might even discuss the “book”. Overall delightful experience highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- less seasonal, more good food......FrequentDinersDined on 11/8/2014bad night, crowded..which amazed me given the quality of the food.....dinner was awful...bad risotto.....overcooked fish...scallops dry and tasteless....supremely disappointed....they obviously fired the order and let it sit under the lamp for an extended period of time...and they served it anyway...could have grouted my tub with the risotto.... expected more.....
- Awesome!!IluvfoodDined on 11/8/2014I have been wanting to go here for awhile and I am so glad we finally did! The food was delicious and the portion size is perfect!! Our server Ryan was amazing and I can't waiting to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Food was outstanding. Wine unfortunately was warm and at room temperature. Server was great at the beginning but toward the end, we were without a drink for close to 15 minutes and was never asked for another drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodKenSDined on 11/8/2014Food and service was very good. Waiter was attentive to our table. When we were done eating went to piano bar to have a drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening outMariposaDined on 11/8/2014I've been to Seasons 52 several times before, but this last visit was probably my favorite. We were seated upstairs in a dining room I wasn't aware they had. It was quiet and spacious upstairs. The service was good and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkCocoaDined on 11/8/2014I was disappointed. The steak was good but the sides that accompanied it was not good at all. The potatoes and mushrooms were not tasty. The flatbread pizza was just ok. And I did not think it was kid friendly at all.
- Out of a menu itemOliviaVIPDined on 11/7/2014For the second time this fall the restaurant was out of Quail. This time I asked our waitress when she took our drink order. She assured me that they had the Quail and returned later to take our order. She had to return again to inform me of no Quail and I made another selection. My husband's food then came out before mine! The waitress was charming and pleasant, efficient in every other way. The food was delicious as always!Special Features:
- dinnerJanieDined on 11/7/2014Vegetables were very undercooked and asparagas was woody. I had pork tenderloin that wasn't tenderloin and tough. The salmon was very good. Dessert was brought to the table and I thought it was complimentery by the way it was presented. We were very disappointed with the experience.
- Nice LunchRd34568965Dined on 11/7/2014I had a wonderful lunch last week. The staff was friendly and the service was great (we were a little pressed for time).Special Features:
- Unhappy with treatmentMaryDined on 11/6/2014My past experiences have been Outstanding. Our dinner this time did not start too good. Was treated very curtly by Brit at reservation desk. Arrived early and still had significant wait. Felt blown off a couple of times when I asked for status updates. Spoke with Manager who apologized. Still disappointed with how we were treated. 😫Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!!KyleDined on 11/6/2014Our food was fantastic at Seasons 52! Our waiter was also very courteous and did a really nice job.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/6/2014I really like Seasons 52. I have been there many times. My only negative comment is the high noise level. Probably can't do much about it.Special Features:
- Excellant As UsualBob007Dined on 11/4/2014Season 52 hit it out of the park again..great ambiance...outstanding food and service. From Appetizers...Salads...Main Courses and Dessert...Great!!!Special Features:
- gadgetgeekStraightarrowDined on 11/3/2014I frequent Seasons 52 in VA and have been to the one in Edison NJ also. First time for King of Prussia location, where I introduced two friends to Seasons 52. Two more converts! Food is consistently excellent and the service great. Requested a quiet table so that we could talk easily and they selected the perfect table for us. Thanks once again, Seasons 52!Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerHappy2DineOutDined on 11/2/2014We got the royal treatment! My husband and I got a celebratory welcome upon arrival when the hostess presented us with an anniversary card. The waitress was so helpful with menu suggestions and while we were deciding she brought over 2 flutes of champagne, and later treated us to dessert!! The food was delicious and beautifully presented! Can't wait to go back to try the winter menu!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014portions were somewhat small / should always have bread on the table ( no Bread ) Nice selection of Wines and Drinks.Special Features:
- You won't find better.WaltzDined on 11/1/2014From the moment we walked in the door till we left, the staff of Seasons 52 couldn't do enough to see that our group was treated like the only people there. The night was perfect. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Great Date Night SpotRobSDined on 11/1/2014Seasons 52 in KOP is a great spot to go for dinner after a day of shopping at KOP mall. The only thing is you have to make reservations or you will not find a seat other than staking out in the bar and pouncing on something. The service was great once our server came back from setting up a table for a large group and took our order. The food was excellent (scallops and mushroom flatbread especially). The server helped with our wine choices and was in and out at the table without being in the way or interrupting our conversation. Finally, the desserts are the perfect size and are delicious! I would definitely recommend Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unfortunateunfortunateDined on 11/1/2014Made reservations for 5:45. Did not get seated until after 6:30. Guest relations apologized profusely...and offered to buy us a glass of wine That never happened. Will I come back? Not likely.Special Features:
- Date NightGafferDined on 11/1/2014My wife and I always enjoy dinner at Seasons 52. This trip we ordered off the main menu and not the seasonal selections and were not disappointed. I now know why the plank roasted salmon and caramelized sea scallops are customer favorites. The portions are sized perfectly and work well with the ample wine selections. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming and not so noisy that we couldn't have a conversation, yet lively enough to make it a social dining experience. I look forward to our next evening with the change of the seasonal menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.