Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
160 N. Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 6109921152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ann Moriarta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, please visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
683 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (375)special occasion (309)good for groups (269)great for lunch (255)notable wine list (215)vibrant bar scene (190)romantic (151)hot spot (144)neighborhood gem (125)great for brunch (42)late-night find (37)kid-friendly (24)scenic view (9)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- excellent quality and serviceFrankieDined on 10/29/2014Dependable, consistent high quality.. I consider it a standby for business or pleasureSpecial Features:
- luv2dineoutVIPDined on 10/28/2014Great & friendly staff. Great attentive, knowledgeable & friendly servers. Very comfortable dining area. Their food is very fresh & healthy & changes with the seasons. We always look forward to dining there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treated us like queensJenAVIPDined on 10/28/2014My friend and I went to Seasons52 to celebrate our milestone birthdays. Everyone from the hostess to the waiter was wishing us happy birthday. They gave us each a card and free dessert. The mushroom soup was outstanding!Special Features:
- Client DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014Went to seasons 52 for a post-client meeting. It was a great way to conclude a long day of discussion. Thank you.Special Features:
- Valerie is the best!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014I brought my mom here for her 56 birthday. She loved every minute of her experience here. Everyone is so friendly and polite. And they also had live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food low calRBEBVIPDined on 10/26/2014Always enjoy a trip to Season's 52. New fall menu is out and we really enjoyed our meal. Hard to believe how low cals are for the flavor. The server was a little inexperienced but put forth a good effort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EscapeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The restaurant takes you away, the way the inside is designed is very relaxing and relieves you of your day to day troubles. It reminds me of being in the poco is at the log cabin with family and friends. The food is well prepared and they are considerate of America's health (most appreciated). The waitress was very informative and polite with a lovely smile. Me and my wife enjoyed her service. The head chef for the evening, Ms Cry was so kind to introduce her self and following up in her work, which to me says she cares! They stick to there theme so you won't find the same dish there all year around some dishes change every week. I look forward to dining there again, it's worth it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of "Our" RestaurantstredramDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I like coming here at least once a season to enjoy the varying menu options. We always enjoy the food and the ambiance. We were glad to book through Open Table to ensure a reservation!Special Features:
- IlikegoodfoodDined on 10/25/2014As always, food was prepared and presented beautifully. My only wish is that the atmosphere was not so loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treated like a queen!MsFjordstoneDined on 10/25/2014My husband and I went to Seasons 52 for a birthday dinner preceding a movie. The food and service were as fantastic as ever, but I give Seasons 52 extra-special props for taking SUCH good care of me on my birthday! Among other things, they sent me home with a signature '52' wine glass as a birthday gift. Suggestions by the server were very good, drinks were fantastic, the meal was stellar, food allergies were handled sensitively, and dessert was DELICIOUS. Thanks again, Seasons 52, for another great special occasion dinner!Special Features:
- Another nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/25/2014This is a regular meeting pace for my three friends and me when I visit from Florida. We had another great meal, choosing many of the seasonal recommendations. The flatbreads, no matter what "flavor" are a terrific starter. I would highly recommend the Branzino The wait staff is awesome and extremely helpful with questions on the menu. Desserts are a must and they have something for everyone. Wines are fairly priced and selection is very nice. I can't leave without commenting on our waiter, Jason. He is a star and we are hoping to see him again in a few months.Special Features:
- Party of fivestephanieDined on 10/24/2014started with drinks at the bar ....very good....had 3 different flat bread appetizers for the tAble which were very good. Salmon was just ok this time around...a bit fishy and the roasted veggies were way too al dente! Roasted chicken was very good as was the 6 ounce filet and the shrimp pasta. Little Desserts were good as always. The waitress was lovely and got us extra photo prints of a birthday celebration to bring home.Special Features:
- Just mediocreTMCBVIPDined on 10/24/2014In the past, Seasons 52 in KOP has been outstanding. Great found, services and attention to detail. The service was still excellent, but the quality of the food has taken a downturn. The quail is normally a delicate bird, with great flavor and perfect with fall vegetables. Unfortunately this dish was stuffed with greasy stuffing, that overpowered the quail. The sides of vegetables, the brussel sprouts for example, were overloaded with bacon, making them completely greasy. Hopefully it was just a bad evening. The roasted olives appetizer and the lentil soup was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- acatlalocDined on 10/24/2014Extremely noisy, friday lunch crowd,slower than usual service, tea served instead of limonade. Weekdays betterI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, healthy fareJonshaVIPDined on 10/23/2014Although Season's 52 is a chain restaurant it doesn't feel like it. The menu changes quarterly to incorporate local seasonal ingredients, the ambiance is warm, elegant and inviting and the food is delicious and healthy. What's not to like?Special Features:
- WendyatlunchwendyloveschicagoDined on 10/23/2014I met my friend for a very long lunch. Our server was totally cool with our taking the table for a long time and we had terrific service! The food was terrific, the restaurant is delightful, and I look forward to returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, but ...KateDined on 10/21/2014Food was great, service was great, but was it ever loud ... and it was a Tuesday night.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulvwfoodieVIPDined on 10/20/2014Whether we sit in the bar area or in the dining area, the food is always consistently wonderful!Special Features:
- Dine with hubbyvacationerDined on 10/20/2014Brussels sprouts excellent! Food was excellent, sad that you didn't have the soup special. Ran out by 6 pm. I was looking forward to it. Our waitress (Alison)was very nice and was able to get me the happy hour appetizer in place of the lack of the soup special.Special Features:
- PennyDined on 10/18/2014We compared our dinning experience to previous events we celebrated at Ruth Chris! Season 52 did a great job! It's our new favorite restaurant! Our server Ryan was amazing! He didn't miss a thing. We wanted for nothing. He was on his A game!Special Features:
- Date Night PleasureGafferDined on 10/18/2014The food, service, and atmosphere were the perfect compliment to an evening out with my wife. The menus is always fresh and a joy to read. We have never had anything off the regular menu because the chef's seasonal offerings are always inviting and they never disappoint. Look forward to our next date night at Seasons 52.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2014Usually a favorite but two bottles of wine (one of which was featured) were not available... Very disappointing.Special Features:
- Great experienceMelissaMcDined on 10/17/2014Lovely time. The seasonal menu was fresh and delicious. The room we were in was quiet and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- servicecricklewoodDined on 10/17/2014good selection of food and drinks with upscale presentation. Outstanding service in friendly environment .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flatbreads - a must tryMagicxnDined on 10/16/2014Selection of flatbreads as an app are tremendous and consistently please. Mushroom soup: absolute killer delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diet friendlyEckerd12VIPDined on 10/16/2014Diners will enjoy calorie count food with the correct portion sizes. Less room for doggie bags. Entrees still satisfy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extra Goodgemini2VIPDined on 10/16/2014Eaten here a number of times but lunch this time was really outstanding. Try the hot olives and the brussel sprouts. Yummy. Only complaint was noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnhDined on 10/15/2014It was excellent! Great menu choices. Food was well prepared and service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but always freezingRobbinVIPDined on 10/15/2014I love the food but it is always very cold inside.Special Features:
- Good food, Too noisyHomebodyDined on 10/14/2014very good food, great service. Only real issue is that the restaurant is much too noisy, with other diners, servers running back and forth, dishes clattering, etc. Seasonal menu changes are nice. The 'bite size' variety of deserts is always a treatSpecial Features:
- Never disappointsblueeyesDined on 10/14/2014Always enjoy dining at Seasons 52. Food is always top notch, delicious and served HOT!! Wait staff is very friendly and attentive. Especially like the menu changing with the seasons. Always nice to try new foods.Special Features:
- Fantastic food but noisyvegasgirlDined on 10/14/2014The meal was outstanding, but my friend and I had to shout at each other to be heard over the noise and music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014great selections and portions. Excellent flatbreads and always excellent desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice findMoppyDined on 10/13/2014Good food, seasonal menu, good service, the price was right and I like the seasonal and fresh focus. The whole menu is less than 500 calories per item as well so great for us health conscious travelers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerVeraDined on 10/11/2014Are experience was good, the only negative was that 2 out of 4 of us dining the food was not hot at all. We've never had that problem in the past.Special Features:
- A wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/11/2014We had a wonderful waiter who made very tasty menu recommendations and met all of our needs. The food was delicious. We also enjoyed the smaller size desserts. They were the perfect amount of sweetness to cap off our meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!FoodiesDined on 10/11/2014They went out of their way for my in-laws 45th wedding anniversary. Brian our server was informative, patient with our questions and the food came out in a timely manner. Nice atmosphere without being too fancy or too casual. Food portions were perfect! You left feeling satisfied, not overly full but not hungry, either!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Our experience was very good, the hostess was very friendly and after arriving a little early, she was able to seat us. Our dinner was wonderful and our waitress was lovely. The noise level in the room was uncomfortable and we could not hear the waitress or each other. The noise level was a huge negative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five year anniversaryTable42Dined on 10/10/2014My wife and I went to Season's 52 for our five year anniversary. We had been for dinner and drinks at the bar but never to sit down. Needless to say, we should have done this sooner - the service was spot on, our waiter, Brian, had an in depth knowledge of the preparation and ingredients; we ordered the lamb and the quail, both perfectly prepared; and enjoyed a fine French Pinot noir. We will definitely return, and certainly sooner than our ten year anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Outstanding Night Out!4MalvernFoodiesDined on 10/10/2014Every detail was amazing, making our 16th wedding anniversary a wonderful and memorable event!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.