Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
160 N. Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 6109921152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ann Moriarta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, please visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
674 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (373)special occasion (313)great for lunch (250)good for groups (250)notable wine list (205)vibrant bar scene (184)romantic (154)hot spot (137)neighborhood gem (120)great for brunch (40)late-night find (35)kid-friendly (23)scenic view (9)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great, but ...KateDined on 10/21/2014Food was great, service was great, but was it ever loud ... and it was a Tuesday night.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/20/2014Whether we sit in the bar area or in the dining area, the food is always consistently wonderful!Special Features:
- Dine with hubbyvacationerDined on 10/20/2014Brussels sprouts excellent! Food was excellent, sad that you didn't have the soup special. Ran out by 6 pm. I was looking forward to it. Our waitress (Alison)was very nice and was able to get me the happy hour appetizer in place of the lack of the soup special.Special Features:
- PennyDined on 10/18/2014We compared our dinning experience to previous events we celebrated at Ruth Chris! Season 52 did a great job! It's our new favorite restaurant! Our server Ryan was amazing! He didn't miss a thing. We wanted for nothing. He was on his A game!Special Features:
- Date Night PleasureGafferDined on 10/18/2014The food, service, and atmosphere were the perfect compliment to an evening out with my wife. The menus is always fresh and a joy to read. We have never had anything off the regular menu because the chef's seasonal offerings are always inviting and they never disappoint. Look forward to our next date night at Seasons 52.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2014Usually a favorite but two bottles of wine (one of which was featured) were not available... Very disappointing.Special Features:
- Great experienceMelissaMcDined on 10/17/2014Lovely time. The seasonal menu was fresh and delicious. The room we were in was quiet and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- servicecricklewoodDined on 10/17/2014good selection of food and drinks with upscale presentation. Outstanding service in friendly environment .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flatbreads - a must tryMagicxnDined on 10/16/2014Selection of flatbreads as an app are tremendous and consistently please. Mushroom soup: absolute killer delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diet friendlyEckerd12VIPDined on 10/16/2014Diners will enjoy calorie count food with the correct portion sizes. Less room for doggie bags. Entrees still satisfy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extra Goodgemini2VIPDined on 10/16/2014Eaten here a number of times but lunch this time was really outstanding. Try the hot olives and the brussel sprouts. Yummy. Only complaint was noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnhDined on 10/15/2014It was excellent! Great menu choices. Food was well prepared and service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but always freezingRobbinVIPDined on 10/15/2014I love the food but it is always very cold inside.Special Features:
- Good food, Too noisyHomebodyDined on 10/14/2014very good food, great service. Only real issue is that the restaurant is much too noisy, with other diners, servers running back and forth, dishes clattering, etc. Seasonal menu changes are nice. The 'bite size' variety of deserts is always a treatSpecial Features:
- Never disappointsblueeyesDined on 10/14/2014Always enjoy dining at Seasons 52. Food is always top notch, delicious and served HOT!! Wait staff is very friendly and attentive. Especially like the menu changing with the seasons. Always nice to try new foods.Special Features:
- Fantastic food but noisyvegasgirlDined on 10/14/2014The meal was outstanding, but my friend and I had to shout at each other to be heard over the noise and music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014great selections and portions. Excellent flatbreads and always excellent desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice findMoppyDined on 10/13/2014Good food, seasonal menu, good service, the price was right and I like the seasonal and fresh focus. The whole menu is less than 500 calories per item as well so great for us health conscious travelers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerVeraDined on 10/11/2014Are experience was good, the only negative was that 2 out of 4 of us dining the food was not hot at all. We've never had that problem in the past.Special Features:
- A wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/11/2014We had a wonderful waiter who made very tasty menu recommendations and met all of our needs. The food was delicious. We also enjoyed the smaller size desserts. They were the perfect amount of sweetness to cap off our meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!FoodiesDined on 10/11/2014They went out of their way for my in-laws 45th wedding anniversary. Brian our server was informative, patient with our questions and the food came out in a timely manner. Nice atmosphere without being too fancy or too casual. Food portions were perfect! You left feeling satisfied, not overly full but not hungry, either!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Our experience was very good, the hostess was very friendly and after arriving a little early, she was able to seat us. Our dinner was wonderful and our waitress was lovely. The noise level in the room was uncomfortable and we could not hear the waitress or each other. The noise level was a huge negative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five year anniversaryTable42Dined on 10/10/2014My wife and I went to Season's 52 for our five year anniversary. We had been for dinner and drinks at the bar but never to sit down. Needless to say, we should have done this sooner - the service was spot on, our waiter, Brian, had an in depth knowledge of the preparation and ingredients; we ordered the lamb and the quail, both perfectly prepared; and enjoyed a fine French Pinot noir. We will definitely return, and certainly sooner than our ten year anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Outstanding Night Out!4MalvernFoodiesDined on 10/10/2014Every detail was amazing, making our 16th wedding anniversary a wonderful and memorable event!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MDTCDined on 10/10/2014Great dining experience! Excellent service (thanks, Jason!) ~ excellent apps/entrees ~ perfectly sized desserts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have kicked it up a notch!PAFoodieVIPDined on 10/10/2014While the food has always been good here, they have changed the focus from keeping the calories down, to making the taste fresh and interesting. Everything is more flavorful, and more beautiful, but still light. The service is excellent as usual. The wine is still great. But they've just taken the food to a better place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/8/2014We chose Seasons 52 based on proximity for our anniversary lunch date. What a pleasant surprise to hear that with special occasions, you each receive a free dessert or a glass of champagne. We will definitely celebrate more occasions there. Food was fantastic as well.Special Features:
- in2b8orDined on 10/7/2014I have been going to the KOP Seasons since it opened and have always had good service and good food. While it has always been a little noisy with conversations of other diners, I was able to enjoy the conversation of my dinner guest. Over the last couple of months the music being played in the bar is now being piped into the dining room and is too loud. If I was in the bar, I'd expect loud music but in the volume in the dinning room, it is excessive. When I asked one of the managers to lower the volume, he told me that they were having difficulty with the system. Th least time I asked, they could. I don't know about that, but I do know excessive exposure to decibel levels in over 90 can damage hearing. Yes, there is an app for that.
- Seasons 52-great food and service!!pamdVIPDined on 10/5/2014Outstanding! Sina, our waitress, was the best! Food was excellent and she made our time there even better!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/5/2014Second visit to this place and like the first, everything was extremely fresh and delicious. Great menu that adds a wonderful twist to some old favorites.Special Features:
- Another Good MealhadagreattimeDined on 10/4/2014Once again enjoyed a very nice meal with great service and delicious food and the deserts were enjoyed by all.
- not a romantic placelike2eatDined on 10/4/2014i made them aware that it is our first year wedding anniversary and expecting to seat us on a romantic area, less noise. i thought there's piano bar on saturday night. food is good except for the salads, just ordinary salad taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy & Delicious!PhillygirlDined on 10/4/2014Everything on their menu is fresh and healthy. You can enjoy a meal without worrying about the calories. Our waiter, Brian, was really great too - offered menu and wine suggestions when we asked for them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food; Outstanding serviceCityDealDined on 10/4/2014Everything was delicious and our service was excellent. We had a flatbread appetizer, stuffed mushrooms and the filet mignon. Everything was done perfectly! The server appeared at appropriate time intervals and did not rush us through our meal. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Food is excellent!JrbaDined on 10/3/2014Love this place, but be prepared for noise. They have their valet service set up all wrong though.Special Features:
- One of my favorite spotsNewVisionVIPDined on 10/2/2014For a drink, snack or a meal Seasons 52 - KofP is at the top of my list. Always good food. Always good service. You can count on variety but there are some standards that I love as well.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/2/2014We particularly appreciated their seating us in a quiet room which was much quieter than the bar area and the general dining area. Thanks very much!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014We had a great experience. The food and service were both outstanding. The kitchen did a great job working with my son's allergies. They even prepared a special dessert for him. He is not easy to feed. He is allergic to over 50 foods! Kudos especially to Lucy the chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudieDined on 10/2/2014always enjoy lunch at seasons 52 service and food were great and I love the dessertsSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/1/2014Very nice, we had an excellent waiter. Unfortunately, his name escapes me right now.Special Features: