Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
160 N. Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 6109921152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ann Moriarta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, please visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
701 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (377)special occasion (332)great for lunch (272)good for groups (262)vibrant bar scene (199)notable wine list (196)romantic (169)hot spot (141)neighborhood gem (130)great for brunch (54)late-night find (39)kid-friendly (32)scenic view (11)great for outdoor dining (5)Show More
- First timeKennyDined on 9/28/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our first time to this chain. The service was outstanding. We were seated in a side room next to a large party (8-10) which wasn't ideal, but didn't ask to be reseated either. The food was delivered promptly and was warm and delicious. Will definately return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week Keeper!JeanVIPDined on 9/28/2014I eat at Seasons 52 regularly - it never disappoints. This week's Restaurant Week menu was an amazing 5 course meal. Although RW is over, go for the chicken skewer and apple slaw appetizer and the filet mignon entree. The filet was on par with, if not better than, any of the famous steak restaurants in the Philadelphia region -- for a more pocket-friendly price. The service, provided by Kelly, was attentive, but not intrusive as usual and I like that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014My friends and I really enjoyed the dining experience. From the time we entered the doors until we left, everything was impeccable from soup to nuts down to the service. The atmosphere is very romantic also for a special night. I would highly recommend Season's 52 to all my friends and family. Great job and I will definately be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderfulMickiVIPDined on 9/28/2014The food is terrific, and of course seasonal and fresh, but the service is above and beyond any restaurant "chain." The servers, hosts, managers..all go out of their way to please you. They are all informed, pleasant, fun, and we are always happy to go to Season's 52.Special Features:
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Me and my wife decided to eat dinner at Seasons 52. What a great choice. The food was on point, desert was delicious and most of all, the price was reasonable. I definitely will recommend this place to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableHappyDinerDined on 9/26/2014Visited with my husband and son and daughter- enticed by restaurant week prix fixe menu. Server Lindsey was a delight. Pacing of service/food delivery was perfect. Menu was very interesting, some hits (flatbreads and filet mignon, dessert, wine and cocktail) and some misses (shrimp scampi sat under heat lamp too long, flavored more like diavolo than scampi; and delicious butternut squash soup was not well served by the mushroom garnish). Overall, very enjoyable and would go back.Special Features:
- Always excellentBethdDined on 9/26/2014Highly recommend. Food excellent. Service (Kim) excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time lovermanocraftDined on 9/26/2014the food was excellant and the wait staff were so knowledgeable about every thing on the menu. will definitely stop there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant Week Menuaddie21VIPDined on 9/25/2014My husband and daughter had the restaurant week menu, and enjoyed every single bite. I had the quail, done beautifully over a bed of greens. The server was very efficient, helpful and welcoming. We had a really super dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellentlsp828Dined on 9/25/2014Girls night out with 3 friends for a birthday celebration. Food was wonderful and the attention to detail from the staff was excellent. Enjoyed an excellent bottle of wine from the extensive wine collection. Squash soup was fantastic and the filet was outstanding! Love the desserts...perfect size afyer a great dinner!Special Features:
- Lunch with coworkersSuzanneDined on 9/23/2014We had a nice lunch experience at Seasons 52. The food was excellent and the service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMarkKVIPDined on 9/21/2014Ours was the last reservation slot because of late business travel, but we were treated like it was the middle of dinner service. Our waitress Charity was outstanding. She knew and could describe the nuances of the menu items, which most servers today can not do. By-the-glass wines are poured from the bottle. Food was terrific. Interior was warm and welcoming, classic steak house style. I think this may be my first all-5 review.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LaurenCDined on 9/21/2014The food was delicious. Our waiter was very attentive to our needs. Had a great time!Special Features:
- DinnerAuntieMDined on 9/21/2014Four of us went to dinner for my husbands birthday. The food was very good, staff were attentive. Overall a lovely experience! Would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- low cals but high sodiuma27cjkDined on 9/21/2014This is one of my family favorite restaurant. We love the fact that everything is under 475 calories and still delicious. But one of my family member always orders beef fillet w/mushroom, and this it the third time happened the food was way too salty. I may be able to manage how much calorie I can have when I dine out, but I'm not sure if I can with sodium. I'm very surprised Seasons 52's big deal is everything is under 470 cals but some food contains very high level of sodium as much as 2840. I went to Seasons 52 for healthier choice food. Salty food isn't. One more thing, I want to go a restaurant where smiling hostesses are when I go in. We went there for celebrating my birthday, but with their faces at front, ugh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent Food & Wine ExperiencejacquieVIPDined on 9/20/2014Season's 52 in King of Prussia is consistent. We sat in the bar at a great booth near the piano player. Lisa was a phenomenal and attentive server. Food and wine were 5-star as always. For an old married couple, we actually had a romantic evening. It's terrific that they offer entertainment in the bar - it's a real draw. We have been at Season's 52 King of Prussia several times and it never disappoints.Special Features:
- Enjoyed a wonderful mealhadagreattimeDined on 9/20/2014Seated promptly with open table reservations. Tom, our server was friendly, informative and attentive. Food was delicious, desserts were presented nicely and very tasty.Special Features:
- AwesomeTheWrdnDined on 9/19/2014This was our first time here. Our server, Becca, was outstanding. The food was exquisite and reasonably priced. Cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and entertainment!RoseandMikeVIPDined on 9/19/2014We love eating in the bar at Seasons 52 because the food is very good, the service great and they always have entertainment. There is always a singer/piano player in the bar area and it adds to a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud, poor lackluster servicekrtrumpet182Dined on 9/19/2014Food was great, especially seafood. Service was poor. Our waitress didn't do anything. Never even took our drink order. Very loud - takes away from the romance. And too many people glued to their cell phones...you people have sad lives!Special Features:
- Great Food, but too noisyAlexisBVIPDined on 9/18/2014The food is terrific, but the noise level in the bar and in the dining room was terrible. if conversing is not your thing, this place is perfect.Special Features:
- MomsDined on 9/18/2014Four other moms and I met for Kitty's Birthday and we had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic! The hosteses were both professional and courteous! When we were brought to our table, Kitty was handed a birthday card. Maggie, our server, was wonderful and very pleasant to talk to. She took a picture of all of us when the dessert came to the table and then handed all five of us the photograph in a little paper frame! What a fantastic experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for mediocrityJRH75Dined on 9/18/2014I've eaten here before and found it good and fairly reasonable for lunch. Dinner last night was across the board only okay but the prices were sky high. $17.50 for a big pile of salad greens and about 1/4 cup of tuna. $5.50 for a cup of winter squash that had been plunked under a broiler with no seasoning. $10 for 6 mealy shrimp in a shrimp cocktail appetizer. I found it majorly disappointing this time in terms of food quality for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerMarkDined on 9/18/2014Wonderful dinner and service as always. Nice way to spend a birthday dinner.Special Features:
- Its perfect every timemichaeldoorVIPDined on 9/17/2014I go to Seasons as much as possible. The food is always fresh and cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- The best restaurant in KofPrussia!SusieDined on 9/17/2014Love this place. Great appetizers wonderful cocktails and we weren't rushed through our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceunhappyDined on 9/17/2014Maggie Great Server and all the staff and management well trained and professional. Most impressed how well staff was clean cut and courteous all the way to Anthony the car valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special place for any occasionPkyeterDined on 9/16/2014My husband loved his first time here for his birthday. The food was great and the service prompt and friendly. The spinach salad was too big and the dessert size just right.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/16/2014Menu is original and varied; service is excellent.Special Features:
- Great Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014My wife and I went to Seasons 52 for our Anniversary dinner. The staff, particularly our server Heather, was very helpful, friendly and engaging. We were treated to a champagne toast and had a great evening all around. Our meals were delicious (rack of lamb and filet) and the atmosphere was energetic and fun. Great time - thank you!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/14/2014branzino was very tasty. s'mores in a glass was a nice dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/14/2014Excellent culinary diversion from the KOP shopping experience. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Nice!BetsmoDined on 9/13/2014We were disappointed with our wait time, reservation was for 9, didnt get seated till closer to 915, we arrived at 830 to check in. . Our food was delicious, but portions were small. Our server was wonderful!Special Features:
- A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!radioladyVIPDined on 9/13/2014We and our closest friends were there to celebrate my husband's birthday, and we couldn't have made a better choice than Seasons 52! Our friends, who had never dined there, loved everything they ordered and enjoyed the atmosphere and the service which was excellent.Special Features:
- ExceptionalLynnDined on 9/12/2014needed a spur of the moment dinner spot to meet up with a college friend I had not seen in 30 years. lucky to get a table in a Friday evening ... had a most enjoyable time and the food and service were outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent business lunchGrowwithacsDined on 9/12/2014I took an referral partner to lunch. We were not pressured or rushed. We ordered off the seasonal menu. Lobster flatbread and Crab Wedge Salads. Unique combinations and superb taste sensations. The bill with no drinks was a bit higher than expected. My referral partner was excited to be there for lunch and now feels obligated to refer names to me. :)Special Features:
- Chip14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Always a nice time at Seasons 52. Whether as a couple, or with friends, never disappointing. While the atmosphere and food are always good, it is the level of service and friendliness that makes this place special.Special Features:
- Good choicebRealDined on 9/11/2014Seasons 52 in KoP is very clean and never looks run down. I've been to this resturant several times for lunch, dinner and group functions. The food is always fresh and presented well. I have never had a bad meal here. I have found the service to be good however you need to allow for a long lunch as I've never been in and out in a hour or less for lunch. Always busy and I've found it's difficult to get in for dinner without a reservation a day or two in advance unless you want to go very early or late. The menu is varied yet not overwhelming and changes so there is always something new to try. Waitstaff very professional, well groomed and dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy CuisinediabeticdinerDined on 9/9/2014No guilt dining. Enjoy a healthy, nutritious, tasty meal without all the fat & calories! Even the deserts are delicious & not belly busters!Special Features:
- Great dinnerAmyDVIPDined on 9/9/2014Seasons 52 is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is very good as is the service. I was very excited to see that my favorite waiter is back - Tom. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.