Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
160 N. Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 6109921152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ann Moriarta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, please visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
688 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (343)special occasion (340)great for lunch (280)good for groups (248)notable wine list (177)vibrant bar scene (176)romantic (164)hot spot (124)neighborhood gem (122)great for brunch (56)kid-friendly (44)late-night find (32)scenic view (11)great for outdoor dining (6)Show More
- Delish food and not-to-miss desertsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Great place to sit back and sample a variety of foods, especially if you like sharing. The flatbreads are great for sharing - and the fig and goat chese flatbread was simply delishes. The cucumber special drink was refreshing with just the right about of vodka. Service it attentive and friendly. If you are sharing a salad, they will serve it on two plates - a really simple, but nice touch. Make sure you leave room for desert - when that tray arrives with all the tempting offerings, you will not be able to resist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & fun bar sceneEdwardVIPDined on 8/30/2014The service was so good and fast that we barely had time to take a sip of the wine that we ordered before our flatbread appetizer arrived. It was Friday night of Labor Day weekend and was not as busy as it normqlly would be Our entrees arrived swiftly. The waiter was excellent but we were finished with our meals so quickly, even though we ate very slowly. We found two seats at the bar after dinner and enjoyed the piano player who was excellent. The bar staff were extremely accomodating and the wine selection was quite good. The food was was nicely prepared and portion sizes were just right. Great place to go but not if you want a more leisurely dinner. We sat in a smaller rrom which was romantic and the noise level was very acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the bestbe4oraftertheaterDined on 8/29/2014Server was very attentive and made this an outstanding experience. Meal was superb. Choice of entree was difficult because there were so many great selections. Bronsino did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Fresh Food!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Highly recommend and love the desserts for $2.50. Everything fresh...Special Features:
- Very DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014This was the first poor experience I've had at Seasons, but I do not think I'd go back again. Everything we ordered from the bar ended up being out of stock so we had to keep changing our drink order. The service was slow and inattentive; she tried, but was a little uninformed and very busy. The food was sub-par which is the most disappointing thing, since we spent over $200 on dinner at the mall.Special Features:
- Greatluv2dineDined on 8/29/2014The food and service is very good. The service could have been a little better. Overall the experience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Low Calories.GusmediaDined on 8/28/2014All food is under 475 calories!!! Truly amazing. + the food is excellent for being so low cal. Pricing is reasonable. I would go again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine flights & flatbreadsJeanVIPDined on 8/27/2014Delicious duck flatbread along with the fig flatbread are great seasonal additions to my favorite - steak and Gorgonzola. Addition of a Spanish rose to the white wine flight (along with a Pinot Grigio and Cav Sauv) was delightful. New happy hour $5 menu had great choices. We had the scallops which were done perfectly.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 does not disappointAJBossDined on 8/27/2014While the theme may throw some off if you aren't a flexible eater, there are still plenty of "comfort" options to choose from. But for myself, I love being able to try new dishes and Seasons 52 provides this option. Plus keeping a little extra weight off with their low caloric dishes doesn't hurt. The jalepeno slaw beef tacos were fantastic. Friends had the scallops and the turkey skewers, and found them to be equally delicious. The only downside, it can get very noisy and hard to have a quiet conversation, I found myself having to "yell" a little and asking What? a lot...Special Features:
- Lovely!BetsyVIPDined on 8/26/2014We had a very nice dinner. Our waitress, Kelly, was wonderful, knowledgeable, and didn't rush us at all. We were unhappy with one of our entrees, and she handled that with grace as well. I always enjoy Season's 52.Special Features:
- Pleasant Surprise!Jcg728VIPDined on 8/26/2014Having dined here once before and having left the place STARVING I was pleasantly surprised this time around. I ordered a barbequed chicken spinach salad that was delicious and plentiful. Maybe I just ordered wrong last time. I found this experience to be a much better one than the last time. I will return!Special Features:
- yummo!ThunderbearDined on 8/25/2014Had the salmon dish with broccoli and it was over the moon delish! This was my first time there. Friends and I loved it so much we will return!I would recommend this to a friend.
- A consistently good choiceDznrDined on 8/25/2014Five of us attended a business lunch and we only had about an hour. We were seated promptly and our server took very good care of us throughout the meal and did not make us feel rushed, while managing to keep us on time. The food is always delicious at Seasons 52 and I appreciate their healthful menu options. Everyone in our party found something on the menu they enjoyed.
- Always goodAngieDined on 8/24/2014Love Seasons 52 so long as they keep up with how they started - interesting, unique, great decor and great staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food & a Warm WelcomeCoriDined on 8/23/2014This was my first time dining at Seasons 52, and I have no doubt in my mind that I will go back. We went in celebration of my 25th birthday and I was pleasantly surprised to arrive greeted by a birthday card from the restaurant. My mom and I shared the edamame appetizer, which was fantastic. Also, my father enjoyed the lobster flatbread he ordered (which I would order myself next time I visit0. The Strawberry-Basil martini was wonderful and everyone else seemed to enjoy their drinks. I ordered the cedar-plank salmon, which was a huge portion. Hard to believe it was under 475 calories! I also enjoyed the desserts, which were served in shot glasses. My favorite was the carrot cake, though I also enjoyed the key lime pie and the pecan pie.Special Features:
- fresh food paired with fine wineMikestarDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I both had excellently grilled fish, tasted so fresh, went well with our California Chardonnay. Ambiance and service were also top notch! Prices also reasonable for the high quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EcgilsDined on 8/23/2014We absolutely love this restaurant. Perfect portions for those conscious of their calories and wanting healthy portions! Food taste fresh and superb. Great atmosphere and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasurable dining experienceGoodyTDined on 8/23/2014I always have a pleasurable dining experience there. I can't wait to go again!Special Features:
- Very goodouttodinnerDined on 8/22/2014We've always loved Seasons 52 - still do - but it wasn't as great as usual. The food was somewhat bland. I had the ahi tuna salad. Very good, but not fantastic. My husband's salmon was dry - and for the price, it should have been much better. Service was terrific. The server was delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Date MeetChefThoughtsDined on 8/22/2014Classy place. Bartenders, I guess as always, tough to get attention (I was seated at the bar). Dinner was ok. I had the salmon. It was a bit over cooked and dry with little flavor. (Grew up in a restaurant and decent chef). I ordered special veggie side.. they brought sad looking boiler plate veggie/potato. Server walked by to see how we were doing.. saw the veg/pot thing (untouched) and I got aww.. they brought the regular potato.. I'm sorry.. and walked away. I guess she was waiting to see if I would complain. My date had the rack of lamb which was seriously over cooked and not much flavor. Had them add Lobster tail on her dish. It was cute and nice charcoal flavor. Stick with the appetizers and salads. Not bad. Low cal too.Special Features:
- My new Favorite Philadelphia spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014This restaurant just get's it. From the seasonal/weekly changing menu to outstanding wine one my try before buy to the excellent and I mean excellent service. The GM of this chain knows what they're doing.Special Features:
- Superb Lunch ExperiencePeterJDined on 8/22/2014First time at Seasons 52 and we agree that we will definitely be back. Good food, excellent service and ambiance ... Everyone needs to experience this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BerwynFoodieDined on 8/21/2014Great food, great location and exceptional service. I will definitely dine there again.Special Features:
- Great conceptOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/21/2014The restaurant is a great concept, well executed. Have been there for business and personal reasons. The food is always excellent, the wait staff consistently friendly and attentive. Have eaten in the bar area and dining room, same good experience. My only issue is that the noise level is too high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Over AchieverBestDined on 8/20/2014I have eaten at Season 52 across he country and the VF location is consistently delivering and great dining experience. Food and service are outstanding, and management attention to detail is clear. I specifically enjoy the food experience and the attention to keeping us on our diets. I have eaten my way across the world and don't hesitate to take a friend here for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu as always, but...MrWestDined on 8/20/2014Food was good. I thought bar staff was inattentive and unhelpful. Attitude carried over in dining room staff. Nothing like 52 in Atlanta. At some point, I was wondering if I was at one of those restsurants where they intentionally ignore you as part of their shtick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ProvenceDined on 8/20/2014Always a great meal and good service. Love the appetizer and desertsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MetoldfriendCormgirlDined on 8/20/2014Met an old friend for lunch. He had never been there. He loved it. Wonderful lunch and we enjoyed the food and atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Matt LMattLDined on 8/19/2014This was our first time dining here, the atmosphere was nice but it was loud. I would go back the flat breads were AWESOME. Our server was excellent too. Thanks GeneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/19/2014Great food in a wonderful atmosphere with excellent service.Special Features:
- wonderful...as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2014I met a girl friend for lunch and the food and service was top notch once again. My go to place for a great meal. Make reservations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummy fish tacossarafaekVIPDined on 8/19/2014fresh & tasty - great lunch! Thanks for wonderful service & yummy tastes.Special Features:
- Nice place to gomg6052Dined on 8/18/2014Always enjoy dining at Seasons 52. Food, Wine & Service are excellent.Special Features:
- Great food/lower caloriesTeacher48Dined on 8/18/2014I've eaten at Season's 52 on many occasions and am continually surprised by how flavorful and beautifully presented the food is. Not only are they calorie conscious, but the choices are remarkable and change with the seasons, so there is a constant variety. Desserts are even on the menu, but with the small and creative design, one can eat dessert and not feel guilty. Last but not least, is the waitstaff. They are friendly, accommodating and do a fabulous job. I have taken my young niece there and the staff have made her feel grown up and certainly not intimidated by being so kind. I can't wait to return!Special Features:
- Food and serviceWWMEDined on 8/16/2014One out of 4 entres was warm at best; no comment when told to waiter; mispronounce last name even when correct; waiter appeared rushed; when have eastern here a number of time and this was not the best-sub parSpecial Features:
- Not Worth ItlittleoneDined on 8/16/2014the basic premise behind the restaurant is that everything is 500 calories or less. That's fine, but a lot of the meals are basically some form of a salad(mostly greens)Their flatbread were actually delicious, but don't share with more than one other person. Desserts were creatively served and very tasty. We actually went home afterwards and got something to eat.
- DonnaBDined on 8/16/2014The food was great. The flatbreads were very good as were the scallops. Ryan was helpful, friendly, engaging and attentive without being overbearing.Special Features:
- Will definitely returnOdiebeansDined on 8/15/2014A great dining experience. We had a great waiter, Jason, who was friendly and took great care of us. This was our second visit. A reservation is strongly recommended which we made about a week in advance. We were a party of 6 and we were all excited about each of our courses. We were sharing tastes of everything. I purposely left about 1/3rd of my dinner on the plate (which was difficult because is was so good) so I could eat it for lunch the next day. Thanks, Seasons 52 and Jason! We'll be back!
- Great for meeting friendsPetiteaterVIPDined on 8/15/2014The ever changing seasonal menu, healthful portions and knowledgeable staff make Seasons 52 a memorable lunch spot. One never feels rushed, while still being served by attentive servers. I will always love the dessert shots.Special Features:
- I always have a good mealmichaeldoorVIPDined on 8/14/2014Seasons's always produces fresh food that is always consistent from day to day.Special Features: