Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
160 N. Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 6109921152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ann Moriarta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Seasons 52 - King of Prussia
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, please visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Seasons 52 - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
680 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (356)special occasion (326)great for lunch (266)good for groups (252)vibrant bar scene (189)notable wine list (187)romantic (164)hot spot (137)neighborhood gem (126)great for brunch (53)kid-friendly (35)late-night find (35)scenic view (10)great for outdoor dining (5)Show More
- Consistent Food & Wine ExperiencejacquieVIPDined on 9/20/2014Season's 52 in King of Prussia is consistent. We sat in the bar at a great booth near the piano player. Lisa was a phenomenal and attentive server. Food and wine were 5-star as always. For an old married couple, we actually had a romantic evening. It's terrific that they offer entertainment in the bar - it's a real draw. We have been at Season's 52 King of Prussia several times and it never disappoints.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014This was our first time here. Our server, Becca, was outstanding. The food was exquisite and reasonably priced. Cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud, poor lackluster serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2014Food was great, especially seafood. Service was poor. Our waitress didn't do anything. Never even took our drink order. Very loud - takes away from the romance. And too many people glued to their cell phones...you people have sad lives!Special Features:
- Great Food, but too noisyAlexisBVIPDined on 9/18/2014The food is terrific, but the noise level in the bar and in the dining room was terrible. if conversing is not your thing, this place is perfect.Special Features:
- MomsDined on 9/18/2014Four other moms and I met for Kitty's Birthday and we had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic! The hosteses were both professional and courteous! When we were brought to our table, Kitty was handed a birthday card. Maggie, our server, was wonderful and very pleasant to talk to. She took a picture of all of us when the dessert came to the table and then handed all five of us the photograph in a little paper frame! What a fantastic experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for mediocrityOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014I've eaten here before and found it good and fairly reasonable for lunch. Dinner last night was across the board only okay but the prices were sky high. $17.50 for a big pile of salad greens and about 1/4 cup of tuna. $5.50 for a cup of winter squash that had been plunked under a broiler with no seasoning. $10 for 6 mealy shrimp in a shrimp cocktail appetizer. I found it majorly disappointing this time in terms of food quality for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its perfect every timemichaeldoorVIPDined on 9/17/2014I go to Seasons as much as possible. The food is always fresh and cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- The best restaurant in KofPrussia!SusieDined on 9/17/2014Love this place. Great appetizers wonderful cocktails and we weren't rushed through our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceunhappyDined on 9/17/2014Maggie Great Server and all the staff and management well trained and professional. Most impressed how well staff was clean cut and courteous all the way to Anthony the car valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special place for any occasionPkyeterDined on 9/16/2014My husband loved his first time here for his birthday. The food was great and the service prompt and friendly. The spinach salad was too big and the dessert size just right.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/16/2014Menu is original and varied; service is excellent.Special Features:
- Great Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014My wife and I went to Seasons 52 for our Anniversary dinner. The staff, particularly our server Heather, was very helpful, friendly and engaging. We were treated to a champagne toast and had a great evening all around. Our meals were delicious (rack of lamb and filet) and the atmosphere was energetic and fun. Great time - thank you!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/14/2014branzino was very tasty. s'mores in a glass was a nice dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/14/2014Excellent culinary diversion from the KOP shopping experience. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Nice!BetsmoDined on 9/13/2014We were disappointed with our wait time, reservation was for 9, didnt get seated till closer to 915, we arrived at 830 to check in. . Our food was delicious, but portions were small. Our server was wonderful!Special Features:
- A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!radioladyVIPDined on 9/13/2014We and our closest friends were there to celebrate my husband's birthday, and we couldn't have made a better choice than Seasons 52! Our friends, who had never dined there, loved everything they ordered and enjoyed the atmosphere and the service which was excellent.Special Features:
- ExceptionalLynnDined on 9/12/2014needed a spur of the moment dinner spot to meet up with a college friend I had not seen in 30 years. lucky to get a table in a Friday evening ... had a most enjoyable time and the food and service were outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent business lunchGrowwithacsDined on 9/12/2014I took an referral partner to lunch. We were not pressured or rushed. We ordered off the seasonal menu. Lobster flatbread and Crab Wedge Salads. Unique combinations and superb taste sensations. The bill with no drinks was a bit higher than expected. My referral partner was excited to be there for lunch and now feels obligated to refer names to me. :)Special Features:
- Chip14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Always a nice time at Seasons 52. Whether as a couple, or with friends, never disappointing. While the atmosphere and food are always good, it is the level of service and friendliness that makes this place special.Special Features:
- Good choicebRealDined on 9/11/2014Seasons 52 in KoP is very clean and never looks run down. I've been to this resturant several times for lunch, dinner and group functions. The food is always fresh and presented well. I have never had a bad meal here. I have found the service to be good however you need to allow for a long lunch as I've never been in and out in a hour or less for lunch. Always busy and I've found it's difficult to get in for dinner without a reservation a day or two in advance unless you want to go very early or late. The menu is varied yet not overwhelming and changes so there is always something new to try. Waitstaff very professional, well groomed and dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy CuisinediabeticdinerDined on 9/9/2014No guilt dining. Enjoy a healthy, nutritious, tasty meal without all the fat & calories! Even the deserts are delicious & not belly busters!Special Features:
- Great dinnerAmyDVIPDined on 9/9/2014Seasons 52 is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is very good as is the service. I was very excited to see that my favorite waiter is back - Tom. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty placeKnitsVIPDined on 9/9/2014This is a very pretty restaurant with lovely and unique food presentation. Service was excellent. Just had hummus appetizer and burgers but everything was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business lunchJennyDined on 9/9/2014I have never had a bad experience at Seasons 52 in any city but ordered the salmon salad and was disappointed. The portion was large but way over cooked and smelled "fishy". I did not say anything as it was a business lunch and I did not have alot of time. Usually, everything is great but not this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UPSCALEbillthirdVIPDined on 9/8/2014This is a very upscale place and meneu is short but very diverse. Martini and Margarita was over $20..YIKESSpecial Features:
- Terrific ServiceLauraDined on 9/7/2014Kelly our service gal was very friendly, helpful and efficient. She took time to explain the menu and make us feel welcomed. we enjoyed just about all of our meals. the flatbread starter was excellent. the maple glazed chicken, bbq chicken salad, lamb dish and crab wedge salad were excellent. The fall root vegtables were a tad underdone, but we were glad to try them. We don't get down to King of Prussia often, but this could become a favorite stop.Special Features:
- birthday celebrationfoodyumyumDined on 9/6/2014We made reservations for 5 people; prior to being seated we enjoyed several appetizers and cocktails by the piano bar which was fun. Our waiter told us about the specials and made recommendations which we took him up on and were very pleased. The food was delicious! Usually we don't have dessert but we went for it and again were very pleased! Overall we had a great experiences. I am glad I made reservations because it was busy!Special Features:
- Season 52 Fall Menu is GreatfoodieDined on 9/6/2014Went out for a date night with hubby....dont miss the mushroom flatbread! Delicious! Also had planked salmon and scallops with a delightful butternut rissotto both were excellent! Paired it with a red cab (Sanoma) for a perfect evening out!Special Features:
- Perfect EveningSolsticeManorDined on 9/6/2014Seasons 52 has a way in making your evening special. Each and every time we go to this restaurant we feel like the other customers in the building. Service is excellent and the food is even better. We continue to go back as often as we can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in every wayluv2golfDined on 9/6/2014The waitress outstanding, the food perfection overall extremely happy!Special Features:
- Just so soEatingwellDined on 9/6/2014Food was bland and rather unimaginative. Would not really recommend as anything special.
- Great Date night spot!WrxJbDined on 9/5/2014What an amazing experience seasons 52 was for My girl-friend and my self. From the amazing food to the 5 star service of our wonderful waitress. I really could not have asked for a better dining experience! Ask for Kimberly A!Special Features:
- SEASONSDined on 9/5/2014FOOD WAS GOOD. SERVICE WAS OKAY NOT EXCEPTIONAL. I WOULD STILL RECOMMEND THIS PLACE BECAUSE THE MENU IS ALWAYS INTERESTING AND DELICIOUS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A winner at the mallJuiceVIPDined on 9/5/2014I always feel as if I am having a fine-dining experience at Seasons 52 while still eating healthy and relatively low calorie. The food is presented in an appetizing manner, it is seasoned well, and the portions are a good size. The atmosphere is pleasant and low-key. The servers and other staff are very friendly and efficient. The trout entree is always my go-to choice, but I also like the salads and flatbreads. The seasonal changes provide plenty of variety. The small parfaits are just enough sweets to satisfy as dessert without feelings of guilt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceKOPResidentDined on 9/5/2014Service is outstanding from the minute you walk in the door. Roma tomato flat bread was an excellent appetizer. Mahi tacos were great. The fish was moist and flavorful.Special Features:
- Wonderful BirthdayProz03Dined on 9/1/2014Amazing service wonderful uniqe seasonal menu.. Not quiet but nothing to make it unenjoyable. Not neccesarily good for kids however thet did acomidate them very well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish food and not-to-miss desertsulchik11Dined on 8/31/2014Great place to sit back and sample a variety of foods, especially if you like sharing. The flatbreads are great for sharing - and the fig and goat chese flatbread was simply delishes. The cucumber special drink was refreshing with just the right about of vodka. Service it attentive and friendly. If you are sharing a salad, they will serve it on two plates - a really simple, but nice touch. Make sure you leave room for desert - when that tray arrives with all the tempting offerings, you will not be able to resist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & fun bar sceneEdwardVIPDined on 8/30/2014The service was so good and fast that we barely had time to take a sip of the wine that we ordered before our flatbread appetizer arrived. It was Friday night of Labor Day weekend and was not as busy as it normqlly would be Our entrees arrived swiftly. The waiter was excellent but we were finished with our meals so quickly, even though we ate very slowly. We found two seats at the bar after dinner and enjoyed the piano player who was excellent. The bar staff were extremely accomodating and the wine selection was quite good. The food was was nicely prepared and portion sizes were just right. Great place to go but not if you want a more leisurely dinner. We sat in a smaller rrom which was romantic and the noise level was very acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the bestbe4oraftertheaterDined on 8/29/2014Server was very attentive and made this an outstanding experience. Meal was superb. Choice of entree was difficult because there were so many great selections. Bronsino did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Fresh Food!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Highly recommend and love the desserts for $2.50. Everything fresh...Special Features: